RICOH THETA exceeds your current world, capturing your entire surroundings with a single shutter click.
You can view your images on a smartphone or computer, and share your images with friends.
This single panoramic photo may lead you to discover things you have never even noticed before.
You can use the smartphone app to shoot, view and share images from your smartphone.
*The RICOH THETA (sold separately) is required to take spherical images.
◊ RICOH THETA and Wi-Fi connection
Simply install the RICOH THETA for Android on your smartphone and connect to your RICOH THETA.
You can use the RICOH THETA for Android for remote shooting and image viewing.
- Remote shooting
You can use the RICOH THETA for Android as a remote control to shoot photos on your RICOH THETA.
Use the remote shooting function of the RICOH THETA for Android to capture the view in places that you previously couldn't see.
- Image viewing
You can view images on the RICOH THETA for Android.
Rotate, zoom in or zoom out. Experience the fun of seeing your entire surroundings in one spherical image.
◊ Sharing on Social Networking Services
Captured images can be shared on social networking services.
Share your newly discovered way to enjoy photos with the world!
◊ RICOH THETA Website
This application does not use internet permission (connect to outside data)
Application does not show any advertisement.
For further information, please check http://taovisor.com/tao360/
Not only adding XMP tag, its direction is also corrected by using its EXIF information.
This application doesn't work alone. Please use "share menu" and the converted image is saved as ***_Panorama.JPG in the same folder.
When you transfer the JPG images from your THETA, the application named "ThetaZero" would be a great help for you.
Official app has supported photosphere format! This app is for manual correction or converting original-resolution images.
In the "BROWSE" tab, tapping thumbnail copy image from THETA and show it with image viewer application. Long tap shows dialog to delete it.
If you install "ThetaSphere" module, panorama picture information is automatically added on transfering from THETA. And you can use Photo Sphere viewer application on the device newer than Android 4.2.
CameraPro on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/CameraProApp
Problems, questions, feature requests, feedback? Contact us here: http://www.mobwheel.com/contact
The following list gives an overview over the features. Features marked with "*" vary between different phone models!
- Still (normal mode)
- Time-lapse: record time-lapse picture series (Android 3.0+: record time-lapse videos too)
- Burst: shoot a set of pictures as fast as the phone supports
- Bracketing: take up to 10(!) different exposed images (can be used for HDR stitching with other apps)
- Anti-shake: take pictures exactly in the moment when the phone is not moving
- Focus (autofocus, macro, infinity, continuous autofocus, face detection,...)*
- White balance*
- Flash (including videolight)*
- Effects (such as mono, negative, solarize, aqua, blackboard, night, water, fireworks,...)*
- Scene modes (night, landscape, portrait, beach, snow, fireworks, sports, party, candlelight, text,...)*
- Image controls (exposure compensation, brightness, contrast, sharpness, saturation)*
- Metering mode*
- Put text stamp on pictures (for instance date or time)
- Grid (customizable)
- Level meter/virtual horizon with indicator*
- Touch focus (Android 4+)*
- Mini preview
- Use volume keys, hardware shutter, trackball, and touch buttons for capturing and focusing*
- Set CameraPro as default camera app*
- Disable shutter sound
- Fullscreen viewfinder*
- Back/front camera (front camera does not support video recording yet)*
- Image compression quality
- Different arbitrary storage locations for video and photos including customizable filenames
Bluetooth and Wifi Remote Control Module *NEW* (available as in app purchase plugin)
- Control CameraPro over Wifi/WLAN and Bluetooth (e.g. Arduino)
- Example scenarios: trigger image capture from distance (e.g. group photos), trigger multiple smartphone cameras at once, use special sensors (movement, heat, etc.) to trigger image capture, use CameraPro with microelectronics boards, ...
- Demo material is available on the CameraPro website: http://www.mobwheel.com/camerapro#netmodule
- YouTube demo video: http://youtu.be/xan3j-TiNsw
**** VIDEO MODE ****
*** Please note that VIDEO MODE is still under testing and does not work on all devices/firmwares ***
- Video / expert video mode (HD video greater than 720x480p is in Beta and works only on some phone models)
Expert video mode (excerpt)
- Automatic bypassing of recording time respectively file size limit by means of file splitting (short gap possible between files)
- Disable audio recording
- Adjust audio channels, sampling rate, audio/video bitrates, frame rates, audio/video codecs, video container format, video dimensions*
- Supports 1080p video recording (e.g. Galaxy S2 GT9100)*
- For video resolutions greater than 720x480 set focus mode to "Continuous" if available. Else recording might start delayed (app looks as if it hangs for some seconds on the Samsung Galaxy S2)
- Zooming and picture controls can only be modified BEFORE video recording
- Changing from continuous autofocus to some other focus mode can be very slow
- Sometimes the direct HD video preview in the video player (started from CameraPro) shows only a black screen. When the player is started manually the video play back is fine.
- If updating from CameraX fails, uninstall CameraX before installing CameraPro.
- Video recording on some HTC devices and on all devices with Android 2.2 and older is only partly supported
● All photographic parameters are adjustable and always at hand: exposure compensation, ISO, light metering mode, focus mode, white balance and program mode.
● DSLR-like viewfinder display: see exposure time, aperture and stops display with EV and bracketing settings, in real-time!
● Full fledged exposure bracketing: from 3 to 7 frames, unlimited stops spacing, plus custom EV shifting.
● Built-in intervalometer: make stunning timelapses (even bracketed/HDR timelapses) and time-controlled picture series.
● Program and Speed-priority modes.
● Long exposure support: take beautiful night photos and light trails with long exposure times up to 30 seconds**.
● JPEG, true 16-bit RAW in DNG format*, and lossless PNG photo capturing formats, perfect for post-processing.
● Manual shutter speed: from 1/80000 to 2", or the range available on your device*.
● All camera functions assignable to volume keys. You can adjust EV, ISO, color temperature and more using volume keys. Devices with hardware camera shutter key are also supported.
● EXIF and XMP sidecar metadata support.
● Autofocus, macro, touch-to-focus, true manual focus* and infinity focus modes. Autofocus lock feature (AF-L).
● Autoexposure (AE-L) and auto white balance (AWB-L) locks in Android 4.0+.
● In background photo and RAW developing and processing allows a smooth, uninterrupted camera operation.
● Digital zoom using multitouch pinch gesture. Also shows 35mm equivalent focal length!
● The most advanced electronic viewfinder: live RGB histogram, 10 composition grid overlays and 9 crop guides available.
● Powerful organization options: different storage locations and fully customizable file names (even with variables).
● The user interface is available in more than 30 languages.
This camera application completely avoids scene modes, instead you get full manual control over all photographic parameters, just like you do with a reflex camera, so you can ultimately control every aspect of the picture, and leave the post-processing to the computer. So after your DSLR, you will never miss a photo opportunity again, being able to capture it with the closer sensation to your DSLR as possible.
IMPORTANT: If you find a bug using the application, PLEASE, visit the web page http://www.camerafv5.com/ or write to email@example.com with your phone model name and the description of the problem, before writing a negative comment. Customer satisfaction is our priority, and we will do our best to fix the issues as soon as possible!
Connect with Camera FV-5 and stay always up to the latest information about current and future development. Visit the official website http://www.camerafv5.com, be a fan of http://www.facebook.com/CameraFV5, subscribe to http://www.twitter.com/CameraFV5 or watch tutorials at http://www.youtube.com/user/camerafv5.
* Requires Android 5.0+ and a fully compliant Camera2 implementation. Currently only LG Nexus 5 and Motorola Nexus 6.
** Requires Android 5.0+. Compatible as well on the Samsung Galaxy Camera (1 and 2), Galaxy S4 Zoom and HTC One (M8). On Android 4.4 or older, long exposures lowers picture resolution to 2 or 1 MP, depending models. The reason is explained here: http://www.camerafv5.com/faq.php#long-exposure-resolution
- Approximate location and precise location: only used for geotagging functionality (disabled by default, and requires manual GPS activation).
- Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage and take pictures and videos: required for the usual camera operation.
A few ideas of video reverse:
Tear a sheet of paper, throwing a ball, drinking juice, jumping or sliding, juggling object, or any other idea that lots more crazy in from of camera.
Reverse Cam Video Maker let’s you create a reverse video that looks magical. Just capture new video or select existing one from your gallery to make them play reverse. You can adjust speed of video from normal to slower or faster; to be more creative you can select few frames of your long videos to play exact moment in reverse manner. Your kids will love it and It’s Fun for complete family!
Reverse Cam Video Maker app features:
- Shoot or select videos from gallery to apply reverse play
- Adjust frames for your long videos to play few frames only if required.
- Apply video speed as Normal, Slower or Faster to make it funnier.
- In built video player to easily get preview of your created video.
- “My Reverse Video” stores all your reverse video creations.
- It’s without watermark so, enjoy each moments in reverse, It’s Fun!
- Share reverse videos with others on social media sites or save them to gallery.
Creating reverse movie is real fun for anyone and Reverse Cam Video Editor is best reverse video maker app like never before! This is the simplest app to make a backwards high quality videos. Try it now for FREE and amuse your friends and colleagues!!!
We are constantly working on making the content and functionality of our apps better. We are always excited to hear from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please email us at: http://apps-ticket.com
This Emoji Camera Sticker Maker photo app is so easy to use yet it's also FREE & FULL OF FUN.
Express your smiley emoji photos to your loved ones, close friends, relatives, brothers, sisters, colleagues, parents, clients or anyone you like by using and applying these beautiful Free more than 800 Emoji Smiley Camera Sticker Maker Photo Apps.
Choose the Emoji (Smileys, Nature, Objects, Places, Symbols) from gallery and send the photos immediately online or offline.
Its absolutely free!
1. Download Emoji Camera Sticker Maker app anywhere.
2. Very easy to use.
3. Share the camera or gallery photo with emoji by any social media application you have.
***HOW TO USE***
1. At 'EMOJI CAM' tab, tap 'Open' to take photo with 'Camera' or choose photo from 'Gallery'
2. Tap on 'Mask' and 'Choose...' your favourite Emoji. You may adjust its transparency ('Alfa'), double tap on the emoji to enlarge, pinch to enlarge/reduce/rotate. After finish adjustment, tap 'Mask' and 'Apply' to make it permanent. You may add multiple Emojis or delete it.
3. Optionally you can adjust the photo 'Effect' for 'Grey', 'Color' or 'Sepia'.
4. When finish, tap on 'Send'. You may save to 'Gallery' or 'Share via apps'. Select your favourite apps for example: "Share via Whatsapp / WeChat / Line / Telegram" or "Email" or "Facebook / Twitter"
#emojicamerastickermaker #emoji #camera #sticker #maker #emojicamera #emojisticker #emojimaker #smiley #smileyphoto #emojiphoto #photo
You have ability to use touchscreen buttons also like in other camera apps.
ATTENTION!!! USE YOUR DEVICE UNDERWATER IF ITS WATERPROOFNESS IS GUARANTEED BY MANUFACTURER. TAKE IT UNDERWATER ON YOUR OWN RISK.
The latest update gives you full featured Pro app for free that includes zoom and scene modes.
"A new camera app developed by xda-developer member AGGevorgyan allows you to take pictures on Xperia Z by tapping the proximity sensor. The idea behind this is that it makes it easier to take pictures underwater, given the absence of a dedicated camera button..." (c) xperiablog.net
"Taking pictures underwater is probably something that not many people have attempted. Of course, not only are the physical and hardware limitations preventing people from doing so, expect for a select ‘few’ devices, but physics tells us that capacitive touch screens will have a hard time registering any taps and swipes when under water. A physical camera button may remedy this issue on the Sony Xperia Z, but how about the proximity sensor?
As an answer to a question along similar lines, XDA Forum Member AGGevorgyan has developed an app that allows Xperia Z owners to easily take photos with the proximity sensor. Designed to rid users of the aforementioned problem, Aqua Z Camera will snap up pictures every time you tap the proximity sensor—simple as that. The sensor sensitivity, being the duration you have your finger covering the proximity sensor, can be adjusted within the app. The great thing is that it doesn’t require root access, meaning it’s a viable alternative to the physical camera button mod..." (c) xda-developers.com
Features in v. 1.1.x
* Video and photo enabled
* Front and rear cameras support
* Option to use proximity sensor as shutter key
* Ability to change sensor sensitivity
* Option to use volume keys as shutter keys
* Option to use touchscreen buttons for taking photo and video
* Physical camera key support
* Option to change photo/video mode
* Color effects
* Option to change memory storage (internal/external)
* Option to set resolutions for video and photo
* Auto focus, auto white balance
* Option to set flash off/on/auto for photo and torch off/on for video
* Latest photo/video thumbmail preview with link to album/player
* English, Russian, Hungarian, Czech, Italian, Arabic, Traditional Chinese translations
-- FREE (Previously available only in paid editions)
* Zoom with volume keys and/or touch screen buttons
* Scene modes such as action, landscape, portrait, fireworks, night portrait, snow, sunset etc.
- 5 GB of free cloud storage space for all Amazon customers
- Free unlimited photo storage for Amazon Prime members
- Enjoy automatic photo backup with the Auto-Save feature
- Keep your photos safe, even if your device is lost or damaged
- Share your photos on Facebook, through email, and other apps
- Instantly see your photos at Amazon.com/CloudDrive or on your tablet, Fire TV, or Kindle Fire
Amazon Cloud Drive is your place for everything digital. Cloud Drive offers free mobile apps, secure access from any computer, and it’s built in to your Amazon devices—so you can access your digital content everywhere you are.
Learn more at www.amazon.com/clouddrive/learnmore
It is really simple to use the app:
1. Open the app and take two photos from your phone's camera of the same object.
2. The object should be placed on a plain surface or sitting on a chair or bed.
3. Swap the photos to select background and foreground as your wish.
4. Select the paint tool to merge the background and foreground images.
5. Select the eraser tool to erase the surface on which the object is placed.
6. Select OK to merge the two images into one.
7. Save the edited image to your phone or share with friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whats App and other social medias.
8. Feel like a magician and have fun.
The application is available for 7 inch and 10 inch tablets for better user experience.
Participate in Levitation Photography Contest. Email us your levitation photographs at firstname.lastname@example.org and win a free T-Shirt with your Levitation Photo every week.
For Terms & Conditions please visit www.newsmintapp.com/socialcurrency/terms&conditions.html
Please email us at email@example.com for any queries. Please leave comments and ratings so we can improve the app based on your suggestions.
2 Ways to use:
* Blank screen with no backlight: Volume Key/touch anywhere to shoot, you don't even need to know where you are clicking.
* Opacity adjustable view-finder preview: Sometime you want to peek a bit.
2 Shooting Modes:
* Single shot: one picture per activation.
* Continuous shooting/Time-lapse: shoot at interval. Work even after screen is switched off.
2 Capturing Techniques:
* Frame grabbing from the preview video stream: faster reaction time, and to workaround shutter sound issue
* Normal picture taking: for fine picture quality.
- Added "Capture From Preview Video" (Frame grabbing) operation mode for faster response and to workaround the shutter sound for certain models.
- Back or front camera selectable (Android 2.3+)
- Resolution, focus mode selectable
- Home screen Widget - taking picture is just one click away. No preview, just shoot!
- Take picture with any touch or volume key press
- Continous shooting mode (Burst mode / Interval / Time-Lapse), works even when switched to the other app or when the screen is turn off
- Shoot picture while app is in background
- App started with brightness adjustable camera preview, or optionally full blank screen with backlight off.
- Vibration feedback for app status
- Mute all sound when app is started
- App does not go to recently used list
- Save pictures with customized suffix
- Save location can be customized
- Optionally add pictures to gallery or not
We are not promoting illegal activities or actually spying your ex-, but this protects your rights for taking pictures and freedom of press. Please be responsible and considerate.
this is a photo editor. you can add tamil font characters to photos and save them in you phone as a new copy.
this is a best app tool for tamil people live in Tamil Nadu and other tamil countries like india).
+you can create new photos using tamil letters and words you type on your photos.
+can make funny tamil photos and photo comments.
+edit photos and add text with shadows in tamil and english and sinhala.
+ you can type tamil as english on english keyboard.
* Option to auto-stabilize so your pictures are perfectly level no matter what (see example image).
* Zoom via multi-touch gesture and single-touch control.
* Choice of focus modes (including macro, and a "manual" focus mode which only focuses when you touch the screen).
* Touch to select focus area and metering area (metering area is used to determine exposure).
* Face detection option.
* Support for flash, torch, scene modes, color effects, white balance, ISO, exposure compensation and exposure lock.
* Video recording (with optional audio, and support for video stabilization).
* Option to lock orientation to portrait or landscape for photo or video.
* Timer option.
* Auto-repeat mode, with configurable delay.
* Option to optimise GUI for left and right-handed users.
* Configurable volume keys (to take picture, focus, zoom, change exposure compensation, turn auto-stabilise on/off).
* Choice of save folder (though note Google have blocked write access to external SD cards in Android 4.4, see http://bit.ly/1eTBWCx ).
* Configurable on-screen display shows battery, time, remaining device memory, orientation and direction of camera; also option to overlay a choice of grids (including "rule of thirds") and crop guides.
* Optional GPS location tagging (geotagging) of photos and videos; for photos this includes compass direction (GPSImgDirection, GPSImgDirectionRef).
* Option to apply a date and timestamp to photos, and also to stamp photos with the location coordinates.
* Support for external microphones (may not be supported by all devices).
* Widget to automatically take a photo after launching.
* Small file size.
* Completely free and ad-free, unlike most Android apps. Open Source.
(Some features may not be available on all devices, as they may depend on hardware features, or the Android version.)
If you wish you can show your appreciation and support future development by donating! This can be done by purchasing my donation app at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=harman.mark.donation . Thanks!
Please contact me if you encounter any problems, or have any suggestions for improvements - either email, or post at https://sourceforge.net/p/opencamera/discussion/ .
* I've had reports of problems on CyanogenMod (CM11) - unfortunately I don't have any CM11 devices to test on, and CyanogenMod doesn't appear to offer any means of testing without a real device (e.g., no emulator AVD images, no remote device testing), so I have no way of supporting this.
[App icon from https://www.iconfinder.com/icons/81087/ mb_photo_icon , by Yankoa http://yankoa.deviantart.com/ under CC BY 3.0 ( http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/ )]
※ This application can be used in take the picture, but you need purchasing CLIQ.r, if you want to use remote control mode.
- Register in first use and you can use it anytime
- CLIQ.r can registered in multiple smartphone at one time
- By use CLIQ.r, User can use the camera in more various way
- Remote control provides you perfect picture when you take a picture with your friends.