Topics: polite phrases, relationships at work, negotiations, working with computer, business trip, numbers, dates, international trade, phone call, conference.
Especially Chinese requires intensive refresher training. E-learning should ensure full concentration of the student and adapt to the individual's cognitive ability. Some characters and words we remember quickly but others require multiple repetition and recall.
Start with learning mode - when you see the phrase in English and hearing speech in Mandarin will be sequentially highlighted signs, to be indicated. Then go training on the following three levels of difficulty. The last level teaches to recognize phrases from the words spoken by a lecturer. In this way, you not only practice spelling but also pronunciation.
Monki Chinese Class is a fun app for children that teaches them to write basic Chinese.
With its carefully crafted design and colourful illustrations, Monki Chinese Class is conceived to help every child learn how to trace basic Chinese through a fun system that sustains motivation.
A POWERFUL MNEMONIC
Each word is represented by an illustration and accompanied by animations and sound effects that help kids absorb the meaning. At the end of every level there is an interactive animation where they can play and have fun!
• Kid friendly (8+ years).
• Tracing features with error correction and sound effects.
• 20 colourful illustrations to memorize the words.
• 20 interactive animations to play and have fun.
• Audio tracks to learn the pronunciation.
• 3 levels of difficulty.
• 3 tracing speeds.
• No third-party advertising.
Monkimun is an award-winning studio that designs fun language educational games for children. Our goal is to bridge language learning and entertainment in a unique experience. We do so in a safe environment and without third-party advertising.
Categories include: Food items, Animals, Alphabet, Transportation, Numbers, Colors, Shapes, Clothing, Household items, Body Parts, Outdoor items, Music Instruments/Arts & Learning.
★ Over 450 words!
★ 11 Categories - All in 1 App!
★ Kids tested - they love it! Parents tested - they love it!
★ Building vocabulary has never been so much fun
★ Large words and letters
★ Large icons and buttons
★ Professional voice overs recorded in production studio
★ High quality images
★ Real sounds where applicable
★ Question mode for parent-child interaction
★ Great memory building exercise
Building strong Chinese (Mandarin) vocabulary has never been so exciting for preschoolers and toddlers. EFlashApps Educational Baby Flash Cards in Mandarin features over 450 high quality images with text and voice overs. There are additional real sounds where applicable (such as a lion's roar or an ambulance siren) to enhance visual and auditory learning and memory simultaneously.
Parents have the option to turn voice overs off during parent-child learning session and turn voice overs on when the child is self-learning. They can enable Question Mode to display 4 images and ask the child to click on the right answer. Complexity of words is perfect for ages 1 to 4 so two or more young siblings can play together and even teach each other!
This is a BETA version. New features and more content will be added in future updates.
- Simple flashcard training system for efficiently learning Chinese characters and phrases
- Currently includes HSK Level 1-3 decks and a tourist phrase deck.
- Trains both the Chinese characters/phrases and corresponding English definitions
- Single character cards are broken down into sub-character parts. For example, the card "好" (good) displays "女" (daughter) and "子" (son) when the answer is revealed. This makes it easier to memorize the answer.
- Phrase cards display meaning of individual character when the answer is revealed.
Keywords: SRS, spaced repetition, spaced rehearsal, expanding rehearsal, graduated intervals, repetition spacing, repetition scheduling, spaced retrieval, expanded retrieval.
• Colors lesson is free to download and includes 5 Chinese learning games.
• Designed by language learning experts for kids aged 3-10
• Suitable for toddlers, preschool children and kindergarten kids
• Older kids and adults enjoy Fun Chinese too!
Fun Chinese is a great way to introduce your children to the Chinese language. It combines a structured Mandarin Chinese language course with engaging and entertaining games.
Our language learning activities will engage and entertain your children while immersing them in Mandarin Chinese, both spoken and written.
Mandarin Chinese is the most popular variant of Chinese, having over one billion native speakers. It is spoken in mainland China, Taiwan, Malaysia and Singapore.
FEATURES OF FUN CHINESE
• Free to download – your first language lesson is included free of charge!
• 5 or more unique games in each fun-packed lesson.
• Original music, songs, sound effects and beautiful cartoon artwork
• Engaging learning games will keep your child entertained as they learn
FUN CHINESE EXPLAINED
Our Mandarin Chinese language course is divided into lessons. Each lesson teaches core vocabulary and presents words in several contexts to assist learning and retention.
Fun Chinese uses male and female voices. The voices use different tones and expressions so that learners can pick up on the subtleties of pronunciation.
Each game is unique, meaning your child will enjoy playing, and learn more of the Mandarin Chinese language.
FUN CHINESE LANGUAGE LESSON INCLUDED FREE
• Colors - including the verb “to be”
Additional lessons are available to purchase.
FUN CHINESE FOR EARLY LEARNERS
The variety of games, challenges, and different modes of interactivity can help with other areas of your child’s development:
• Play is an important element of your child’s development
• Fun Chinese helps your child build motor skills and concentration
• Hand-eye coordination is reinforced during engaging activities
• Instant feedback helps children understand how well tasks are being performed
• Fun Chinese helps your child to use technology in a beneficial and effective way
Fun Chinese is created by our team of expert educators who have brought a classroom-tested language course to tablets and smartphones.
We have created a step-by-step Chinese course that teaches the Mandarin Chinese language in an effective and entertaining way.
FEEDBACK & SUPPORT
Write a review to tell us what you think or contact us via our website, Facebook or Twitter.
• More Information: http://studycat.net/apps/fun-chinese
• Get Help and Support: http://studycat.net/support/android
• Like Us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/studycat.net
• Follow Us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/study_cat
* Intelligent word lookup
* Free sample documents provided in simplified and traditional chinese
* Import web document function, supporting category and multiple document creation
* Custom vocabulary definitions
* Word lookup history
We are thrilled by the popularity and were encouraged when parents feedback to us on how their children were now able to understand and apply similes to their conversation and writing.
These are some of the feedback we had since received from parents
"My son had initially found it tough to remember the similes that were taught in school, but thanks to your app, it is now a piece of cake to him. " ~Karen
"There should be more such app like yours that will not just have pure fun but can actually see learning taking place in the child. Using similes in their composition certainly makes the story comes alive" ~ Patricia
"I am so surprised that my 4 year old son can even use 'as hungry as a bear' when he comes home from school" ~ June
"I didn't know the simple new games you put in are so useful and addictive. My son and I had hours of fun and laughter." ~ Susan
The New Animal Similes now comes with:
1) More than 100 examples & explanations of popular Animal Similes.
2) New Animations and theme-based interactive quiz to deepen understanding
3) Single and Multi-Player mode mini games
At the Interactive Studio, we believe that a child learn and assimilate the most when he enjoy the process and is motivated. Animal Similes is designed to help your child learn useful similes in a fun and innovative way
Also you can use dictionary website link.(nciku, google and custom site)
- High and fast recognition rate.
- Less ads. and totally free.
- You can check the search history.
- You can change the dictionary website.
- Use internet connection to recognize Chinese character handwriting.
If you want to add other dictionary site, please send me an e-mail.
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Help us recognize and understand Chinese characters more easily and quickly.
Learn Chinese (Mandarin) the Fun Way! includes:
- Meanings of characters and compound words in English
- Writing strokes sequence, writing tips
- Hanyu Pinyin, audio pronunciations
- Ancient script, traditional character references
- Artword drawing representations
- Drawing board – drawings can be created and saved
- Radicals, phonetic hints, pictograph descriptions, character stories
- Learn These First – links to preceding characters that are related
- Compound words – examples of words formed with character
- Character search feature, search history
- Customize a lesson, save characters to Favorites
- Systematic learning syllabus - compound words contain only characters that have been taught earlier so that learner does not encounter “unknown” characters in reading examples
- Track learning progress and plan revisions by saving characters to “Favorites” and creating a user customized lesson
Learn Chinese (Mandarin) the Fun Way! is helpful for:
- Chinese language learners who have learning differences (dyslexia)
- Children whose mother tongue is not Chinese
- Chinese parents in English-speaking families who wish to learn and teach
- Adults who wish to learn Chinese
- Educators and teachers looking for a Chinese character teaching aid
- All beginner learners in the Chinese language who wishes to understand Chinese characters.
New Learning Approach :
- 字艺 Chinese-Artword™ – Decoding the Art of Chinese Characters– Decoding the Art of Chinese Characters
- Referenced to Singapore Primary 1 & 2 Chinese text books
- Made in Singapore
We appreciate and value any advice and feedback from the users of the app. Visit our website www.chinese-artword.com
Keywords: Teach, Learn, Chinese, Mandarin, Pinyin, Translation, Dictionary, Basic, Vocabulary, Radical, Chinese dyslexic, color, draw, preschool or primary school
This is a useful language learning app with various situational QnA styled expressions for daily conversation.
You can learn many expressions to speak in real situations.
Now you have a huge confidence to talk with foreigners in restaurant, street and a trip abroad.
This contains 30,000+ expressions for daily situations with native voice data.
Today’s Talk notification shows you each expression per a day for you to learn and listen to those expressions one by one.
You can enjoy learning languages with native speaker’s voice like to talk with real native speakers.
1. Image training is a good way to learn a language!!
Conversation Master helps you to train yourself with indirect experiences for many situations in your daily life.
This increases efficiency of your learning with helping to imagine you were in the situations.
It is important to do image training repeatedly about daily conversation with the situations in business, restaurant, and hotel etc.
2. Interpretation function
Interpretation available immediately through voice recognition
3. Listening and repeated learning is also good for learning a language!!
Conversation Master makes you learn as you see and listen to the expressions.
It is important to listen to the expressions repeatedly with ‘Repeat all’ and ‘Listen all’ features while your free time.
For example when you go to and off from your work/school or a few minutes before you sleep and so on.
4. Have challenge to a new language life!!
Conversation Master is launched with 10 languages of Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese, French, German, Spanish, Thai, Indonesian, and Vietnamese.
So you may learn and experience various language expressions.
Have a challenge to a new language life of various languages without hesitation.
# Conversation Master is produced by a professional language contents provider TIMESPACESYSTEM.
This app is based on TIMESPACESYSTEM‘s best seller products with handpicked expressions and native voice data.
*Native speaker’s Voice data
*30,000+ expressions in 12 Categories
*Replaceable words in expressions
*Save recent translation function
*Today's talk notification
*QnA styled contents
*Listen all, Repeat all
*Send contents by email and SMS
※ Notice ※
This app provides its limited contents only in the free version and supports the In App Purchase (IAP) of the App Store.
If you want to use the all contents of it, you have to purchase the full version.
Learn to write Chinese with Monkey Write!
Chinese characters are written in a specific order to give them structure. Follow the stroke numbers to learn to write each character. When you are confident, turn off the stroke numbers and see if you can do it yourself.
The stroke widths vary according to your writing pressure. It works with your finger, capacitive stylus as well as active stylus such as the Samsung S Pen from Galaxy Note, the HTC Scribe Digital Stylus from HTC Flyer, or the DirectStylus from Tegra Note.
Monkey Write is lightweight and fun, great for children and adults alike. When you have learned all the characters in the Introduction workbook, go back to the bookshelf and download some more. There are many workbooks to choose from, so you can learn auspicious characters for the calligraphy in your living room, or pick up a Chinese menu and figure out if you're eating beef or lamb.
Besides the thematic workbooks, you can also get the radical series to boost your character knowledge, or the immersion series for your child. Kindergarten is the first workbook in the immersion series. Stay tuned for Grades 1 through 6 in future updates.
- It has the largest vocabulary
- Detail description for each word and a lot of samples
- Simple UI & high performance make you feel easy when using
* Full support pronunciation for both English and Traditional Chinese will help you so much in study these languages.
(This application can run in offline mode but need the internet connection for the pronunciation and web browser functions.)
Please setup the Traditional Chinese keyboard before using this application.
This free dict works well in all android devices including mobile and tablet, it is very useful for all kinds of people although in offline environment.
- For student, pupil or researcher, this app is the largest thesaurus help them make the deeply investigation in each words and phrases including idiom, slang, noun, verb, adjective, adverb... The largest vocabulary and lexicon will help people find all special words in all branch; medicine, medicinal, math, chemical, horoscope, biology, aetiology, physics, physiology...
- For the English learners, this is the perfect tool to improve your lexicon, idiolect and grammar skill by so many detailed examples and conjugation supported. This dictionary has all the advantages of other dicts so it will help you improve skills in speaking, writing, reading, listening, conversation and well prepare for the tests such as TOEFL, IELTS...
- For the translator or interpreter, this tool will give you quickly the good translation and also the pronunciation of both languages by only one tap.
- This is also the indispensable tool for travelers, with this dict in your mobile you can finish the journey in Taiwan, Hong Kong without any communication problem with local people.
Good luck and merry using my product :)
All you have to do is download this app. You’ll enjoy reading this story while picking up another language with the proven effective technique of storytelling. Click “…More” to learn why you should download this App today!
❋❋❋ Winner, Best Digital Language Learning Contents (Industrial Development Bureau Ministry of Economic Affairs) ❋❋❋
❋❋❋ Nominated for Creative App Competition (Business Next Magazine) ❋❋❋
Looking for more apps for kids
”Audio quality is very good. Awesome.”
- Wolfgang Boer
“Hi, my bilingual son loves your books - thanks. I like your books, too. “
- Patrick L O'Meley
You and your child are learning a new language together, just by reading a Grimm’s fairy tale. Sometimes, you do the reading, sometimes you both take turns. You used to switch the voice reading on and let the program tell you the story but you don’t need it anymore because you’re learning fast.
Thanks to this powerful app, you and your child are picking up another language while having quality time together, becoming bilingual, simply by having story time on a regular basis.
Storytelling is one of the most effective techniques for learning a new language. It’s fun, too. When you read or tell stories to people, you immerse them in rich language in proper context, which in turn leads to higher levels of sophistication in speech and literacy. Yup, just by reading a story the right way.
In this app, you get both English and Chinese subtitles and optional voice dubbing to help you with correct spelling, pronunciation and word recognition. The audio and visual presentation of the story is not only cute but also helpful for your listening and reading Chinese skills.
Look at some of the features you get in this app:
* Adorable graphics and easy to use interface
* Multilingual language learning tool for native English speaking users
* Formatted in a proven most effective way to learn and practice a second language
* Each paragraph of story is presented in English with Chinese subtitles
* Optional voice read along with text by native Chinese speaker
* Automatic or manual page turn with gesture support
* More than seven million users have downloaded the language learning picture books already!
If you’ve been hoping for a fast, fun way to learn Chinese, you only have to download this app. Do it right now and you can begin to pick up another language as soon as today!
✓ Every Korean word is pronounced clearly in high quality audio from a native speaker.
✓ All audio is downloaded to your device, and is available offline or in airplane mode.
✓ Master your accent with the Speech Studio. Simply record yourself saying a phrase and then hear your voice next to the teacher’s. Then try again. You’ll be AMAZED how quickly your foreign accent melts away.
✓ Nemo is not built around lessons at all. It is meant to be picked up throughout the day, whenever you have a few minutes to spare.
✓ NO PRIOR KNOWLEDGE of Korean is required.
Nemo targets the words and phrases most often used in conversation. For beginners, we’ve prepared “If You Only Learn 10 Things”, “If You Only Learn 50 Things”, and “If You Only Learn 100 Things” lists for a fast introduction to the essentials. Intermediate learners can progress to a course of the highest frequency words needed for travel and business and begin to have conversations in Korean in a month. Advanced students will benefit most from the Speech Studio technology to correct their foreign accent.
With Nemo, you can customize flashcards to exercise the language skill you want to improve. When beginning a new topic, setup flashcards to practice translation of Korean to English so you can build familiarity with new words. Next, switch to translate English to Korean to train your recall and ability to speak. To complete mastery, switch to cards that specialize in fine-tuning your listening and perfecting your pronunciation.
Any card can be marked as a favorite, allowing you to make your own custom deck of cards to focus on the words of the day. Turn on Review Mode to recap what you practiced earlier in the day to boost your memory retention.
Dive into what you want to learn at any time. The phrasebook offers quick access to the vocabulary in the app through a Korean-English dictionary interface. Nemo also functions as a translator. Simply find the words you need in the search interface and play its audio through the device speaker.
◆ Get off the beaten path or find comfort with traveler phrases.
◆ Build your proficiency with numbers and the most important verbs and sentence building blocks.
Korean is the primary language spoken in South Korea and the cities of Seoul, Incheon, and Busan. It is normally written in Hangul script. In this app, you can display Korean words in either Hangul, Roman characters, or both.
Use your new skills to make friends, impress old friends, bring smiles to children, get out of jams, experience new things, talk confidently, and make your travel and cultural experience more rich and fulfilling.
Download this free app now!
『Pinyin map & Listening test』: Received pronunciation of initial and final; listening tests for pronunciation and spell;
『daily expression』：The usage, pronunciation and tests of number, date and time;
『HSK & everyday vocabulary』：The vocabulary and tests of HSK 1-6 and daily life.
This is a free application that more functions are developing, any suggestion or comment please send to: email@example.com
1. Listen and download free full audio books/news from the device
2. Listen audio text/message edited by the users
3. Be convenient for Japanese language study
・Download Audiobooks APP with Speech synthesis software’N2TTS’ when installing it
・Speech synthesis software’N2TTS’ is developed by KDDI research department
・Speech synthesis software’N2TTS’ is integrated by Japanese Speech synthesis software ‘N2’ and Android standard Japanese Speech synthesis software
This APP is developed by SJI Inc..
• Enter the ISBN to retrieve all available book data manually or automatically
• Easily manage the book shelf after several books registration at once. Just select all the books you want to enter and tap “Save”
• Use unique ISBN to protect the redundancy of book information
• Easily enter several books at once after doing a title/author on the National Diet Library Search portal from the internet. Just select all the books you want to load and tap “Save”
• Use“Have Bought”/“Have Read” tab to manage Reading History anytime
• Set the uploaded image or make impressions as Reading Memo
• Set bookmark to categorize the books by your own behavior
• Several different backup and restore options between terminals
• Search the registered book information from the database by multiple search methods
Rights of using license:
• Android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE is used for saving uploaded book image and exported files. The data on it will be deleted when uninstalling except the exported files on Android2.2 or the latest version
• Android.permission.INTERNET is used for searching book information by the National Diet Library Search Tool
• Android.permission.CAMERA is used for scanning the ISBN
• Android.permission.WAKE_LOCK is used for entering the ISBN if the terminals go on standby and cannot scan it
Entity terminal: GALAXY S, GALAXY NEXUS
About desktop image book from NOBUYOSHI KODERA ,DAISUKE TUDA
《CONTENT'S FUTURE /ポストYouTube時代のクリエイティビティ》
Trip Journal allows you to document vacation experiences and share them with your friends and family. Impress everybody with real time updates from the departure to the visited destinations when starting Trip Journal at the beginning of the trip. And then the users could stop this application after the trip and review the traveling routes, waypoints for visited locations, full screen photos, videos, comments and blog entries.
For the issue of missed/mistaken waypoints for visited locations due to the communication signals, you could re-log in Trip Journal and modify it manually.
This application is not only for the travel, but also for daily life route. Trip Journal will provide the most brilliant solutions for your journeys and daily life.
The measurement result will be deviation due to the performance of different terminals.
Quickly share your measurement result on sharing application.
Applied on GALAXY S, GALAXY NEXUS
Data Import before the measurement.
・The actual size of the terminal equipment.
・The actual camera position of the terminal equipment.
Importing the following content due the different terminals.
・Add the value of field angles※2.
The following permissions for measurement only:
※1 Support to measure the convex graphics only, not concave graphics
※2 The definition of field angle is the angle represented for the scope of the objects through the camera’s lens(If field angle is large, the focal distance will be shorter; otherwise, it will be longer )
The Drug information/Pill Reminder is an incredibly flexible and easy-to-use application, which is a comprehensive personal medication record app for your smart mobile phone.
• Intuitive interface lets you build a list of medication by importing drug information manually or scanning QR code (e.g. JAHIS, JAHISTC) from the package of the drug automatically
• Access the hospital information from prescriptions and medication before dispensing drugs
• Setup any type of recurring pill reminders using our flexible scheduling options for reservation information and taking your meds
• Add more information into Drug information/Pill reminder, such as new hospital name, pharmacy name, and drug name including address, telephone number and website
• Click address to link the map page
• Click telephone number to connect the dial page
• Click website/hospital name/pharmacy name or drug name to searching more details
• QR code is the registered trade mark of DENSO WAVE Company
• Decryption of QR code is used by ZXing ((Zebra Crossing、http://code.google.com/p/zxing/)
• ZXing is available based on Apache License v2.0
When looking at the computer screen all day, you should relax your eyes at least 10 minutes per hour.
Based on the setting of the interval, "San San" will inform it to you accordingly.
Let's have the interval with "San San" together, in order to improve your work efficiently.
Additionally, you can use it to manage the time easily, such as work starting time & closing time, overwork time according to your business hours in the system.