The SysAid ITSM solution can be installed in-house or available as a Cloud service. This enterprise-wide solution provides your IT department with a single, integrated view of all corporate assets including mobile devices, allowing you to increase help desk efficiencies, reduce support costs, and improve the overall support experience for today’s corporate user.
SysAid MDM provides the following key features:
- Integrated asset management of all Android devices side-by-side with your other corporate assets such as servers, workstations, printers, etc.
- View hardware and software inventory, network details, and device status
- Support for company-owned and personal devices—users enroll themselves, and approved policies are distributed automatically
- Over-the-Air Configurations Management (enforce passcode policies, Wi-Fi, email)
- Security: Lock or wipe lost or stolen devices, or reset passcodes if necessary
- Intelligent notifications and reporting
- Help Desk support capabilities, fully integrated in the SysAid ITSM solution
The advanced capabilities as part of managing a Samsung Enterprise ready device using ME MDM App includes:
* Control access to application stores , install and remove applications without user intervention
* Enable and disable device capabilities such as Bluetooth, camera, tethering, Wi-Fi, USB and more
* Allow and restrict use of device’s microphone, USB media player, SD card, OS upgrade feature and more
* Use Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync to push synchronization of email, contacts and calendar items to devices
* Conﬁgure and update device settings over the air (OTA)
For more details on Samsung Enterprise ready devices specific functions, refer to http://www.ManageEngine.com/DesktopCentral
IMPORTANT: The 1Mobility MDM Agent application is for enterprises and requires back-end software setup to work. Please contact your IT Administrator(s) for a username and password.
1Mobility solution secures, monitors, manages and supports mobile devices deployed across various platforms, service providers and enterprises. We provide Over-The-Air (OTA) distribution of applications (MAM), data and configuration settings for all types of Android devices; including smartphones and tablets.
1Mobility is a highly flexible, cloud-based enterprise device management solution designed to grow as your business grows. Some organizations may choose to privately license the 1Mobility platform for hosting on their own cloud or private servers.
For employees, 1Moblity enables you to securely access corporate resources. 1Mobility lets IT Administrators apply enterprise grade security and compliances on BYOD devices while protecting employee privacy.
For IT Administrators, 1Mobility allows you to manage and protect corporate data in motion and at rest on Android devices using high grade encryption.
1Mobility helps enterprises
• Take control of security policies on mobile devices
• Manage risk of enterprise data and Intellectual Property
• Increase productivity and modernize your infrastructure
Features of 1Mobility
• Mobile Device Management (MDM) - Central web console for managing devices across operating systems
• Configure Devices - Over-The-Air (OTA) configuration of security profiles, emails, VPN, Wi-Fi Monitor and Secure – Passcode policies, detection of compromised devices, location tracking, call tracking, restrict blacklisted apps
• Enterprise Apps Management (MAM) – Distribute Enterprise Apps, Public Apps, recommend and blacklist apps
Device enrollment is done (OTA)Over-The-Air. After installing the ME MDM app in the mobile device, a few clicks would make the device ready, to be effectively managed by ManageEngine Desktop Central. Administrators can create Policies and Restrictions which can be imposed on the mobile devices. Creating an App Repository, and distributing in house and play store apps adds variety to mdm. ManageEngine Desktop Central MDM empowers system administrators to execute security commands like remote lock, clear passcode, corporate wipe and complete wipe which ensures security of corporate data. All the managed mobile devices are scanned periodically for audit purpose and a lot of innovative and out-of-box reports are generated at ease.
For more information about mobile device management, refer to http://desktopcentral.com