This application is the agent which let us control the Android devices through PCSM.
This application can't be used without purchasing previously PCSM licenses.
PCSM Available Languages: Spanish, English.German, Italian, Portuguese, French and Swedish
Amtel MDM solution minimizes corporate and personal liability risks through remote device management. The system provides over-the-air provisioning and password policy implementation consistent with organization security. It also allows restriction of web access, downloading of apps, and enabling/disabling certain device features to ensure proper usage. Remote wipe and lockout removes rogue apps and prevents compromise of corporate networks.
• Remote OTA Provisioning
• Password policy
• Wi-Fi, Certificates
• Device Statistics: IMEI, SIM, Network information, Running processes, Battery, memory, RAM, Platform Name, Version, Device Name
• Role based profile settings
• Detect compromised devices
• Browser & Websites restrictions
• Features restrictions (camera etc)
• Remote wipe (full, selective)
• Remote lock, reset password
• Recommended market apps
• Restrict apps
• In-house enterprise apps
• Share documents & files
• Lost Device Tracking
• International roaming alerts
• SIM change alert
• Usage Reporting for Voice, data, text
• Broadcast Text/SMS/Push message
• Gateway for email management
Note: Please contact your IT administrator to get your User ID & Activation password in order to start using this App.
Device enrollment is done (OTA)Over-The-Air. After installing the MDM app in the mobile device, a few clicks would make the device ready, to be effectively managed by ManageEngine Desktop Central. Administrators can create Policies and Restrictions which can be imposed on the mobile devices. Creating an App Repository, and distributing in house and play store apps adds variety to mdm. ManageEngine Desktop Central MDM empowers system administrators to execute security commands like remote lock, clear passcode, corporate wipe and complete wipe which ensures security of corporate data. All the managed mobile devices are scanned periodically for audit purpose and a lot of innovative and out-of-box reports are generated at ease.
For more information about mobile device management, refer to http://desktopcentral.com
CommuniTake Device Manager provides enterprises a simple, comprehensive and smart toolset to manage and enforce mobile assets, security, access and use policies.
Device Manager streamlines the connected enterprise while regaining control over the “Bring Your Own Device” (BYOD) trend.
► Enterprise hierarchy groups management
► Mobile devices assets view
► Policies management: password; backup; access
► Mobile applications management: whitelist / blacklist
► Smart mass content distribution
► Device data protection: locate; lock; wipe; backup; restore
► Expense control via thresholds and roaming control
► Remote support via operational device replica
► Enterprise recommended apps web page
► Enforce enterprise security policies
► Handle stolen / lost device scenarios
► Reduce cost via usage and roaming control
► Reduce security breaches through internal device support
► Streamline business operations via the best connected experience
IMPORTANT NOTE: The Sophos Mobile Control MDM client is an app which only works in combination with the Sophos Mobile Device Management software. Please check with your IT department to see if your company uses Sophos Mobile Control. If they do not, please do not install this app as it will not operate without the MDM server solution.
• Loss/Theft protection
• Over-the-air enrollment and configuration
• Controlled email access
• Self-Service provisioning and management
• App distribution and management incl. an Enterprise App Store
• Device status and asset management
• Security assessment and compliance enforcement
This app is an Android client to provide this MDM functionality. It is installed to put your Android phone or tablet under the management of the server.
For more information, please visit http://www.sophos.com/en-us/products/mobile/sophos-mobile-control.aspx
With just a few clicks allow your company’s administrator to:
• Locate your lost or stolen device
• Track SMS, Data, Voice and Applications to avoid expensive overage charges
• Ensure security with remote wipe and remote lock of device
• Mass message your device
• Receive usage alerts when roaming international without the right service plan
To uninstall the application, first go to menu > Settings > Security > Select device administrators and uncheck Mobile Solutions MDM. You can now uninstall from Google Play.
Note: This free App will only work if your organization has deployed the Mobile Solutions MWA (Managing Wireless Assets) platform for your wireless line. The remote wipe command is unrecoverable, so we recommend that you install a third-party backup solution for the data on both your device and SD card.
By downloading this Application ("App") you acknowledge, and consent, such App includes the ability to track the device location, texts & calls made and received, and length of such calls ("Tracking"). In addition, the App includes the ability to remotely wipe all data from the device ("Wipe") and/or remotely lock access to the device ("Lock") provided permission is granted on the device at the time of download. All active utilities are under the control of your employer. Contact your employer for further information.
Centrify for end users:
Centrify provides Enterprise users with the ability to join your Android device into Active Directory to provide secured access to corporate services such as Email, WiFi and VPN as well as streamline centralized administration of corporate security policies. You can also use Centrify to install mobile applications recommended by your organization as well as gain Single Sign-On to web-based applications and native mobile apps that leverage the Centrify MAS SDK.
Once enrolled, you can leverage the MyCentrify self-service user portal to manage your own device. From the user portal, you can manage your device, lock, wipe and locate your device if it is lost or stolen.
If your organization is using Samsung KNOX you can use Centrify to create your Samsung KNOX Container and enjoy the benefits of a secure enterprise mobile environment while enjoying the privacy you expect for your personal apps and data.
Centrify for IT administrators:
The Centrify app works with Centrify User Suite cloud-based services to enable organizations to quickly secure mobile devices with their existing technology investment, skillsets and processes without requiring additional infrastructure or new management tools and processes.
• Complete support for Samsung KNOX container management including create, delete, lock, wipe and a host of container configuration parameters and restrictions to ensure your organization's data remains secure within the Samsung KNOX container.
• Active Directory and Group Policy-based device management. Centrify uses your on-premise Active Directory infrastructure and Group Policy-based management tools to enable you to easily enforce and update mobile security settings.
• Cloud-based service. The Centrify Cloud Service seamlessly allows your on-premise Active Directory environment to easily manage mobile devices over a trusted, over-the-air connection, whether or not a device is connected to the corporate network, thereby simplifying deployment without requiring costly new infrastructure.
• Single sign-on for Web applications. With Centrify User Suite SaaS Edition and the Centrify app, you can provide users with the same single or no sign-on experience for enterprise Web applications on their mobile device that they enjoy on their computer.
• Secure distribution of mobile applications. Using Centrify User Suite SaaS Edition you can provide a catalog of native mobile applications, personalized to your users’ role and needs. Installation is as simple as a single click in the Centrify app.
• Unified platform for mobile devices, Mac OS X and more. Centrify is the industry's only Active Directory integration solution that secures and manages not only mobile devices but also Mac OS X, UNIX and Linux systems, as well as Web and enterprise applications.
• Self-service and automation. Centrify Cloud Service quickly brings large populations of authorized devices under management with user self-service enrollment and automated configuration of each user's authentication credentials, thereby greatly reducing helpdesk volumes associated with mobile devices.
• Inventory devices. Centrify User Suite simplifies reporting of enrolled devices, installed applications and device update status across the entire organization.
あなたのデバイスを安全に管理し、プログラムの配信や管理からデバイスの紛失時の対応まで、オフィスのモバイル環境を支援し、セキュリティを強化するためのアセントネットワークスが提供する、スマートデバイスの管理を行うMDM (Mobile Device