Amtel MDM solution minimizes corporate and personal liability risks through remote device management. The system provides over-the-air provisioning and password policy implementation consistent with organization security. It also allows restriction of web access, downloading of apps, and enabling/disabling certain device features to ensure proper usage. Remote wipe and lockout removes rogue apps and prevents compromise of corporate networks.
• Remote OTA Provisioning
• Password policy
• Wi-Fi, Certificates
• Device Statistics: IMEI, SIM, Network information, Running processes, Battery, memory, RAM, Platform Name, Version, Device Name
• Role based profile settings
• Detect compromised devices
• Browser & Websites restrictions
• Features restrictions (camera etc)
• Remote wipe (full, selective)
• Remote lock, reset password
• Recommended market apps
• Restrict apps
• In-house enterprise apps
• Share documents & files
• Lost Device Tracking
• International roaming alerts
• SIM change alert
• Usage Reporting for Voice, data, text
• Broadcast Text/SMS/Push message
• Gateway for email management
Note: Please contact your IT administrator to get your User ID & Activation password in order to start using this App.
This should NOT be downloaded by itself, it should only be downloaded through "CommuniTake's MDM client for Android" on supporting Samsung devices
Device enrollment is done (OTA)Over-The-Air. After installing the MDM app in the mobile device, a few clicks would make the device ready, to be effectively managed by ManageEngine Desktop Central. Administrators can create Policies and Restrictions which can be imposed on the mobile devices. Creating an App Repository, and distributing in house and play store apps adds variety to mdm. ManageEngine Desktop Central MDM empowers system administrators to execute security commands like remote lock, clear passcode, corporate wipe and complete wipe which ensures security of corporate data. All the managed mobile devices are scanned periodically for audit purpose and a lot of innovative and out-of-box reports are generated at ease.
For more information about mobile device management, refer to http://desktopcentral.com
This version has following features.
- App Management
- App Whitelisting
- WiFi Whitelisting and Management
- Calls & SMSs blocking
- Roaming policy management
- Password policy management
- Kiosk Mode management
- App and Device Restrictions
- Malware protection
- MDM tools (locate, lock, remote wipe)
- Push Notifications
Before downloading this app, sign-up with Codeproof EMM service at http://codeproof.com
To un-install this App, follow these blog instructions: https://www.codeproof.com/blog/how-to-remove-codeproof/
This application is the agent which let us control the Android devices through PCSM.
This application can't be used without purchasing previously PCSM licenses.
PCSM Available Languages: Spanish, English.German, Italian, Portuguese, French and Swedish
CommuniTake Device Manager provides enterprises a simple, comprehensive and smart toolset to manage and enforce mobile assets, security, access and use policies.
Device Manager streamlines the connected enterprise while regaining control over the “Bring Your Own Device” (BYOD) trend.
► Enterprise hierarchy groups management
► Mobile devices assets view
► Policies management: password; backup; access
► Mobile applications management: whitelist / blacklist
► Smart mass content distribution
► Device data protection: locate; lock; wipe; backup; restore
► Expense control via thresholds and roaming control
► Remote support via operational device replica
► Enterprise recommended apps web page
► Enforce enterprise security policies
► Handle stolen / lost device scenarios
► Reduce cost via usage and roaming control
► Reduce security breaches through internal device support
► Streamline business operations via the best connected experience
The SysAid ITSM solution can be installed in-house or available as a Cloud service. This enterprise-wide solution provides your IT department with a single, integrated view of all corporate assets including mobile devices, allowing you to increase help desk efficiencies, reduce support costs, and improve the overall support experience for today’s corporate user.
SysAid MDM provides the following key features:
- Integrated asset management of all Android devices side-by-side with your other corporate assets such as servers, workstations, printers, etc.
- View hardware and software inventory, network details, and device status
- Support for company-owned and personal devices—users enroll themselves, and approved policies are distributed automatically
- Over-the-Air Configurations Management (enforce passcode policies, Wi-Fi, email)
- Security: Lock or wipe lost or stolen devices, or reset passcodes if necessary
- Intelligent notifications and reporting
- Help Desk support capabilities, fully integrated in the SysAid ITSM solution
With just a few clicks allow your company’s administrator to:
• Locate your lost or stolen device
• Track SMS, Data, Voice and Applications to avoid expensive overage charges
• Ensure security with remote wipe and remote lock of device
• Mass message your device
• Receive usage alerts when roaming international without the right service plan
To uninstall the application, first go to menu > Settings > Security > Select device administrators and uncheck Mobile Solutions MDM. You can now uninstall from Google Play.
Note: This free App will only work if your organization has deployed the Mobile Solutions MWA (Managing Wireless Assets) platform for your wireless line. The remote wipe command is unrecoverable, so we recommend that you install a third-party backup solution for the data on both your device and SD card.
By downloading this Application ("App") you acknowledge, and consent, such App includes the ability to track the device location, texts & calls made and received, and length of such calls ("Tracking"). In addition, the App includes the ability to remotely wipe all data from the device ("Wipe") and/or remotely lock access to the device ("Lock") provided permission is granted on the device at the time of download. All active utilities are under the control of your employer. Contact your employer for further information.
Better provides organizations with a secure mobile application wrapping, mobile device management (MDM) and mobile application management (MAM) platform. Better can be deployed on client systems or distributed via the cloud as Software as a Service (SaaS).
- Application Wrapping and Policy Management
- Device Management & Security
- Over-The-Air installation of profiles
- Over-The-Air Enrollment
- Policy Enforcement
- Security and Compliance
- Software distribution
The Better IAM capabilities include strong multi-factor authentication, single sign-on, identity federation, dynamic role based policy and enforcement. Better supports a wide range of authentication factors like Email OTP, SMS OTP, RSA SecurID, CAC/PIV, and Biometrics.
Instructions for Activation:
Step 1: Download and install the Better MDM Agent on your device through the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Once you load the Better MDM Agent onto your device, point the agent to the URL sent out by your IT administartor and activate the agent with your company ID.
To receive your activation and server url information, go to the Better website (http://bettermss.com/try-now/) and register for a free trial. If you are Better customer, please contact your account manager for assistance.
Step 3: Login to the Better Console to manage your applications and devices.