Device enrollment is done (OTA)Over-The-Air. After installing the ME MDM app in the mobile device, a few clicks would make the device ready, to be effectively managed by ManageEngine Desktop Central. Administrators can create Policies and Restrictions which can be imposed on the mobile devices. Creating an App Repository, and distributing in house and play store apps adds variety to mdm. ManageEngine Desktop Central MDM empowers system administrators to execute security commands like remote lock, clear passcode, corporate wipe and complete wipe which ensures security of corporate data. All the managed mobile devices are scanned periodically for audit purpose and a lot of innovative and out-of-box reports are generated at ease.
For more information about mobile device management, refer to http://desktopcentral.com
This version has following features.
- App Management
- App Whitelisting
- WiFi Whitelisting and Management
- Calls & SMSs blocking
- Roaming policy management
- Password policy management
- Kiosk Mode management
- App and Device Restrictions
- Malware protection
- MDM tools (locate, lock, remote SMS wipe)
- Push Notifications
Before downloading this app, sign-up with Codeproof EMM service at http://codeproof.com
To un-install this App, follow these blog instructions: https://www.codeproof.com/blog/how-to-remove-codeproof/
To use this application your organization will need to have a Silverback Device Management Server. Please follow directions from your IT organization.
SilverbackMDM is an innovative and market changing device management & security software vendor that provides policy based visibility, access and control of Smartphone & Tablet devices for enterprise and government.
The SilverbackMDM platform is unique in that it offers a modular approach that provides best in class device management & security with Silverback, behind the firewall file & content sync with Silversync, and secure internet & intranet access with strong network perimeter security with Silverlync.
Key Silverback features include:
- Provisioning of Android Devices using a unique One Time PIN
- Asset Management of Android Devices
- Enforcement of Device Security Policies
- Over the Air Configuration of Enterprise WiFi
- Client Certificate Distribution
- Remote Wipe
- Selective Enterprise Data Wipe
- Application Management
For more details, visit http://www.silverbackmdm.com
IMPORTANT: The 1Mobility MDM Agent application is for enterprises and requires back-end software setup to work. Please contact your IT Administrator(s) for a username and password.
1Mobility solution secures, monitors, manages and supports mobile devices deployed across various platforms, service providers and enterprises. We provide Over-The-Air (OTA) distribution of applications (MAM), data and configuration settings for all types of Android devices; including smartphones and tablets.
1Mobility is a highly flexible, cloud-based enterprise device management solution designed to grow as your business grows. Some organizations may choose to privately license the 1Mobility platform for hosting on their own cloud or private servers.
For employees, 1Moblity enables you to securely access corporate resources. 1Mobility lets IT Administrators apply enterprise grade security and compliances on BYOD devices while protecting employee privacy.
For IT Administrators, 1Mobility allows you to manage and protect corporate data in motion and at rest on Android devices using high grade encryption.
1Mobility helps enterprises
• Take control of security policies on mobile devices
• Manage risk of enterprise data and Intellectual Property
• Increase productivity and modernize your infrastructure
Features of 1Mobility
• Mobile Device Management (MDM) - Central web console for managing devices across operating systems
• Configure Devices - Over-The-Air (OTA) configuration of security profiles, emails, VPN, Wi-Fi Monitor and Secure – Passcode policies, detection of compromised devices, location tracking, call tracking, restrict blacklisted apps
• Enterprise Apps Management (MAM) – Distribute Enterprise Apps, Public Apps, recommend and blacklist apps
The Athena MDM Agent will ONLY function if your organization is using the Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager product along with Odyssey Software’s Athena mobile device management software.
*** You should only download the Athena MDM Agent if your organization has told you to do so. If you are uncertain about whether you should download this app, please contact your organization’s IT department before proceeding to download and install this application on your Android device.***
As an Android device user, Athena enables you to:
· Quickly and easily identify, download and update applications recommended or required by your organization – including both in-house and App Store apps.
· Quickly and easily identify and download documents and media recommended or required by your organization.
· Automatically update your organization’s IT department with device hardware, software and device health information so they have the information to provide you with enhanced support.
· Receive remote assistance from your IT department including remotely locating, locking, or wiping your device.
Android Device User Application Installation Instructions:
In order to install this app and register your Android device with your organization for mobile device management, your organization’s IT department will provide you with three required pieces of information:
· your username
· your password
· the e-mail address or enrollment URL associated with your account at your organization
The three simple steps to register your Android device with your organization’s system are:
1. Install the Athena MDM Agent app onto your Android device.
2. Launch the Athena MDM Agent app and enter either your company e-mail address or enrollment URL, followed by your username and password.
3. Follow the Athena prompts to complete the installation.
Your Service Provider can streamline the tracking, management and reporting of any Apple iOS or Google Android mobile devices.
• Setup WiFi access automatically
• Configure Email settings
• Remotely reset passcodes
• Lock or Wipe devices that are stolen or lost
• And much more
The SysAid ITSM solution can be installed in-house or available as a Cloud service. This enterprise-wide solution provides your IT department with a single, integrated view of all corporate assets including mobile devices, allowing you to increase help desk efficiencies, reduce support costs, and improve the overall support experience for today’s corporate user.
SysAid MDM provides the following key features:
- Integrated asset management of all Android devices side-by-side with your other corporate assets such as servers, workstations, printers, etc.
- View hardware and software inventory, network details, and device status
- Support for company-owned and personal devices—users enroll themselves, and approved policies are distributed automatically
- Over-the-Air Configurations Management (enforce passcode policies, Wi-Fi, email)
- Security: Lock or wipe lost or stolen devices, or reset passcodes if necessary
- Intelligent notifications and reporting
- Help Desk support capabilities, fully integrated in the SysAid ITSM solution
NOTE: Symantec Mobile Management Agent requires a Symantec Mobile Management server in your enterprise that is configured and functional. Please check with your company’s IT group before you download this application—it will not run standalone and will only operate when connected to your enterprise’s Symantec Mobile Management server system.
Symantec Mobile Management 7.2 addresses the three core areas of functionality that should be integral to any comprehensive mobile management solution, in a process that is simple and efficient for both IT managers and mobile users:
Enable the device for use in a corporate environment. This includes configuring access to key corporate assets, like email, Wi-Fi and VPN, and distributing documents and media content.
Secure the device and the data that is stored on it. Activate appropriate password, access and wipe controls, and maintain separation of corporate data from personal data.
Manage all devices from a central location, with real-time access to inventory, configuration, and help desk functions. Manage up to 20,000 mobile devices from a single server. Built on a proven, enterprise-scale platform and natively integrated with Symantec Client Management Suite.
In order to facilitate communication between the Symantec Mobile Management Server and your mobile device, certain information is transmitted from the device to your company’s server (Symantec does not receive the data, just your company). By downloading this application, you consent to the collection and use of this information as
Requires MaaS360 MDM for Samsung and an account with MaaS360.
- Central Mobile Policy Management and Policy Inheritance
- Lost Device Detection, Jail-broken phone Detection, including Lock, SMS Wipe, and Encryption
- Password Restrictions, App Restrictions
- Mobile Antivirus Protection
- Device Telemetry & Asset Management
- App Distribution & Mobile App Management (MAM)
- True SaaS and Built on Amazon Elastic Cloud Stack
- Role-Based Admin Management
- Multi-Tenant Architecture
- Platform extensibility through Developer APIs
- Anytime Anywhere access though Cloud Console
Try Codeproof using below easy steps.
1. Signup at https://codeproof.com/ go to “sign-up” from top right menu bar.
2. Install Codeproof app on your device from Appstore. ( go to playstore and search for “Codeproof”)
a) Install “Galaxy Security MDM” app on Samsung devices. (Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.codeproof.galaxy.security )
b) Install “Android Security MDM and Antivirus” app on rest of the Android devices (Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.codeproof.device.security)
3. Open “Codeproof App” and enroll your device by entering your Codeproof username & password
4. Login to Console at https://codeproof.com/console to manage all your devices.
Codeproof Blog: https://codeproof.com/blog
Web Console login: https://codeproof.com/console
Video Tutorials: http://www.youtube.com/user/CodeproofTech
NOTE: To Un-install this app, Please follow these instructions.
For more: http://codeproof.com