It places also a shortcut in the statusbar to reach the settings from everywhere.
DOES NOT WORK ON VERIZON DROID CHARGE PHONES. SORRY!
Version 1.2 just released!
Please be aware that once in a while the Verizon LTE network takes a bit longer than usual to reconnect. This is not a flaw in the app but something that is on the Verizon side. One potential way to increase the speed of the switch over is to put the phone in airplane mode and then take it back out immediately after making the switch. This should force the phone to reconnect a bit faster. Verizon says fix is coming!
More info on the long transition time, check out: http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9200839/Modem_hand_off_from_3G_to_LTE_can_take_two_minutes_Verizon_says
Android phones are notorious for bad battery life and now that there is 4G LTE, it's even worse. Turn off your 4G when you're not using it and INCREASE YOUR BATTERY LIFE UP TO 4X!!! Use this utility to easily open the SECRET phone screen that allows you to turn off your 4G LTE service (future versions will automate the process).
Made for HTC Thunderbolt and 4G LTE but MAY work on other phones (with different instructions).
All upgrades are free! Future versions will make this process easier.
very useful for those who have a handler that uses only the UMTS network, in this case is sufficient to force the network by selecting WCDMA Only.
and WCDMA only
Especially if you want to use "WCDMA only", this setting is very usefull.
ATTENTION: You can also change other things with this shortcut: USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!
Network ist now Open-Source:
Take control of your data connection and battery usage! Choose which type of mobile data connection you want, and save battery when you don't need a fast data connection.
This app was developed to be *very* similar to another app available on Play which I was using for a long time - however that particular app recently became 'updated' with very intrusive dangerous spyware & 'rating' nag screens. This is designed to perform exactly the same function while leaving out the security risks.
Some Samsung Galaxy S3 owners have reported incompatibilities and errors - if you are an S3 owner, please submit a crash report if you experience a crash.
Please notify me if you experience crashes and force closes - due to the nature of the app, there are minor permission issues with some handsets. Unfortunately I cannot test on all handsets - I appreciate your bug reports!
If you wish to know what network do you use most and how good coverage has your operator, you are on right place. This network monitor also provide information about data usage over mobile connection and Wi-Fi connection.
It is also possible to use one of widgets to toggle 2G and 3G network.
• monitor current network status and show network usage in graphs and tables
• monitor data traffic counter with graph and tables for applications
• monitor data traffic counter with graph and tables for mobile data
• monitor data traffic counter with graph and tables for Wi-Fi
• widget to toggle network mode (2G/3G/4G/…) - it is only shortcut, because Google block access to change it directly
• widget to toggle mobile data, synchronization, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi tether/Wi-Fi hotspot
• widgets 1x1 for data traffic counter
• notification for lost signal
• 5 color schemes
• no advertisement
• unlimited monitor data traffic counter with graph and tables for applications
• unlimited monitor data traffic counter with graph and tables for mobile data
• unlimited monitor data traffic counter with graph and tables for Wi-Fi
• notification for mobile data limit
• widgets 2x1 for data traffic counter
★Application detect following networks
2G (GPRS), 2G (EDGE), 3G (UMTS), 3G (HSDPA), 3G (HSPA), 3G (HSUPA), 3G(EHRPD), CDMA (RTT), CDMA, CDMA (EVDO 0), CDMA (EVDO A), CDMA (EVDO B), IDEN, 4G (LTE), 4G (HSPAP)
HSPAP is considered as 4G, because it allows similar speed as LTE.
You must run once after installation the application, otherwise Widgets will not work! Also if you use Task Killer, put this app to ignore list! This application doesn´t drain battery. Don´t say it, if you can´t prove it. If you wish to check it by yourself, use applications for it. Please always keep application updated to avoid any problems.
★Help improve application
• If you wish to make this application better:
- let me know how do you think I can do it instead negative rating without explanation
- share with your friends
- help me to translate text to your language or correct localization
- unlock premium
★How to renewal license
Renewal is required only when you install application on new device or reinstall on any device.
• functional internet
• activated synchronization account under which the application was purchased
• turn on the application and the license will be retrieved from the Google servers
★*Widget to toggle Wi-Fi tether/Wi-Fi hotspot by one click!
This function is not supported on many devices, but it should work on many of them. Please don´t rate this application badly, if it is not working for you. There can be a lot of reasons, why this is not working (your operator doesn't support Wi-Fi tethering, it is blocked, your system had been modified by the manufacturer, etc.). I am trying to make it easier for you, but I can´t promise to you that it will work on all devices!
The Pro version (compared to the free version) has no ads, a NEW cell tower database with more than 22 million entries, a NEW MOBILE SIGNAL TRACKER function that generates a KML file for use with Google Earth, more widgets, a MOBILE SIGNAL LOST SERVICE and much more.
Three widget sizes: 1x1, 2x1 and 2x2 in different styles.
(If you can't find widgets, please copy the app back to phone memory)
I have especially worked on the visualization of the WLAN and mobile signal strength. They have received special importance. Normally they are only divided into weak, good and excellent signals. Graphically there are mostly "only" three to five bars shown as a mobile signal and three "waves" shown as a WiFi connection.
My app differentiates the signal strength into a total of 14 bars. This will give you a quick visualized and detailed information on your signal strength.
In addition to the more sophisticated graphical representation of the signal strength you will also be able to see some more interesting information.
Furthermore, there is a log function in csv-file format for wireless and mobile signal strength available (for e.g. Excel import).
With "Mobile Signal":
Network operators, sim provider, phone type, network type, network strength in dbm and ASU, data state, data activity, country code of the mobile phone, device ID, IP address (internal und external), roaming state.
In "WLAN signal":
WLAN-Name (SSID), BSSID, MAC address, maximum WLAN speed, IP address, external IP address, net capability, net channel, subnet mask, Gateway IP address, DHCP server address, DNS1 and DNS2 address.
If you like this app, please give me a positive rating in the market.
This is a mini network monitor for your phone. It monitors the upload and download speed per second. It will always stay in the corner of your phone's screen. You can set the indicator to any corner of the screen, customize the color and transparency of the indicator. In this way, you can enjoy surfing internet, just like what you do in your PC! You can record the live network information for your WiFi / 3G / 4G network speed!
★ Live Network Traffic Meter (Speed / Data Rate)
★ Custom Prefix (U: / D: etc.)
★ Custom Readings Location
★ Custom Color, Width, Height, Font, Font size, Transparency value
★ Show on Status Bar
★ Adjustable Decimal Places (Please turn it off if you have flickering problem)
★ Adjustable Kilo Value
★ Hide /s Suffix (per second)
★ Hide Readings (No Traffic)
★ Hide when Specific Apps are Running
★ Hide when Day Dreaming (screen saver - 4.2+)
★ Beta Test: Traffic Breakdown Mode (traffic by each app)
★ Beta Test: Interface Breakdown Mode (traffic by each network interface)
★ Normalize VPN / local proxy / ad blocking loopback traffic
(Pro version support auto-hides when there is no traffic, hide for specific apps and it is ad-free)
Free trial available at:
*** 4.3+ user with ROOT: You can now download our "Notification Helper" app to hide, force clear, and recover notifications ***
1.0.122 Support android 5 / lollipop exception list (require PACKAGE_USAGE_STATS permission)
1.0.104 Interface breakdown mode
1.0.102 Korean (Young-wook Kim)
1.0.100 Width adjustment
1.0.99 Xiaomi fix (小米、紅米)
1.0.97-98 Djek Energetik (Russian), 川﨑聖哉 (Japanese), fix for 4.4.2 (service not restart bug, now restart when unlock)
1.0.96 Fix for 4.4
* Fix for Nexus 5
* Update Normalization option
1.0.91 Normalize option for VPN, local proxy, adblocking traffic / widget
* Run service in normal priority / hide notification completely (4.3+)
* Enforced READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE permission for kitkat (Read SD card font) (4.4+)
* Fix for Kitkat (4.4)
* Advanced color (prefix / network type)
* Layout (horizontal / vertical)
* Refresh Interval selection (suggest value is 1)
* Notification: display IP and network (Require INTERNET, ACCESS_WIFI_STATE PERMISSION)
* Show " - " for zero reading (regular mode only, please config in DP control)
* Bug fix, and heuristics for beta mode
1.0.82 Bug fix
1.0.79 Optimize for HD res
* DP option update (disable it to avoid flickering)
* Beta Testing Mode (for supported devices only)
* Notification fix (4.3+)
* Decimal Places control (DP)
* Custom prefix
* Text transparency
* Hide when day dreaming (4.2+)
* Manual input x, y for custom locations
• Offering notifications for '4G/LTE', 'HSPA+/High speed 3G', 'Wi-Fi' & 'No data connection'.
• Customize the notifications with custom notification sounds and the option to enable or disable vibration & LED notification.
• Check when your device last connected to '4G/LTE','HSPA+','Wi-Fi' or had no data connection by checking 4G notifications log.
• Option to switch between languages independently without affecting the rest of the device.
• Also offers sleep mode to prevent alerts whilst you are sleeping.
Fast and accurate, Fing is a professional App for network analysis. A simple and intuitive interface helps you evaluate security levels, detect intruders and resolve network issues.
+ Discovers all devices connected to a Wi-Fi network. Unlimited devices and unlimited networks, for free!
+ Displays MAC Address and device manufacturer.
+ Enter your own names, icons, notes and location
+ Full search by IP, MAC, Name, Vendor and Notes
+ History of all discovered networks.
+ Share via Twitter, Facebook, Message and E-mail
+ Service Scan: Find hundreds of open ports in a few seconds.
+ Wake On LAN: Switch on your devices from your mobile or tablet!
+ Ping and traceroute: Understand your network performances.
+ Automatic DNS lookup and reverse lookup
+ Checks the availability of Internet connection
+ Works also with hosts outside your local network
+ Tracks when a device has gone online or offline
+ Launch Apps for specific ports, such as Browser, SSH, FTP
+ Displays NetBIOS names and properties
+ Displays Bonjour info and properties
+ Supports identification by IP address for bridged networks
+ Sort by IP, MAC, Name, Vendor, State, Last Change.
+ Free of charge, no banner Ads
+ Available for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch with retina and standard displays.
+ Integrates with Fingbox to sync and backup your customizations, merge networks with multiple access points, monitor remote networks via Fingbox Sentinels, get notifications of changes, and much more.
+ Fing is available on several other platforms, including Windows, OS X and Linux. Check them out!
see all my works at http://www.lorenzobarbagli.net
For any question please report to my e-mail address.
Semplice collegamento alle impostazioni per cambiare tipo di connessione internet (2g-3g-4g).
Per qualsiasi segnalazione scrivi al mio indirizzo mail.
Guarda tutti i miei lavori su http://www.lorenzobarbagli.net
Enable/disable mobile data (3G, 4G, etc) on your smartphone with just one click.
With this widget you can turn on/off the 2G, 3G, 4G or LTE mobile network on your cell phone or tablet.
Also works with the new 4G networks!
- Turn on/turn off the 2G/3G/4G network with just one simple click
- Very convenient if you want to limit your mobile data and save on your phone bills
- Better privacy: with just one click you can enable the mobile data on your phone when you need it and then disable it when you don't need it anymore. Doing that you ensure better confidentiality, stopping your phone from sending data in the air anytime and when you don't want to. Do not let the NSA spy on you!
This applications is totally free, ads-free, optimized and secure.
For more features, please check out "System Info Widget" for only $.99!
Note: Will work only on the HTC EVO using a Sense ROM
The procedure for using the app is as follows.
After finishing the settings, this app detects the incoming SMS and phone automatically.
1) Please authenticate with your own account by Twitter OAuth. In the account that authenticated this time, you will send the DM.
2) In preference screen, you can set enable / disable notification of telephone and SMS.
This has same function as free version.
Please donate after using free version and uninstall free version after donate.
--- Introduction ---
Auto Network Switcher is monitoring the network connection status, and switching automatic network functions of the device.
For example, this app is helpful when the following scenes.
* Unusable Mobile Network when an automatic turn on "Airplane Mode" to reduce power consumption.
* WiFi connection when it is not possible, to turn OFF the Wi-Fi functions automatically.
* monitoring Availability of network periodically.
Now, the Auto Network Switcher has published on a trial basis.
Please send me bug reports and improvement ideas, and reviews :)
--- NOTE ---
This application is a device to automatically "Airplane Mode" may be changed.
"Airplane Mode" in so you can't receive calls when you use, please be careful.
a this app setting 3G "Turn off automatically" in "Mobile Network settings" by unchecking the "Airplane Mode" that can disable the transition to.