Torque is a vehicle / car performance / diagnostics tool and scanner that uses an OBD II Bluetooth adapter to connect to your OBD2 engine management / ECU
Layout your own dashboard with the widgets / gauges you want!
It can use the GPS to provide tracker logs with OBD engine logging so you can see what you were doing at any point in time
It can also show and reset a DTC / CEL / fault code like a scantool. Helps you fix your car and helps keep repair costs down!
Torque also features:
* Dyno / Dynomometer and Horsepower/HP & Torque
* Can read Transmission Temperatures (vehicle dependant)
* 0-60 speed timings - more accurate than just using plain old GPS - see how fast your car is (or truck )
* CO2 emissions readout
* Customisable dashboard & profiles
* Video your journey using the Track Recorder plugin with onscreen OBDII data overlay - a black box for your car/truck!
* Automatically send GPS tagged tweets directly to twitter (for example if you are going on a road trip)
* Massive fault code database for lookup of fault codes from different manufacturers
* Theme support (choose from different themes to change the look of your dashboard)
* Send logging information to web or email CSV/KML for analysis via excel / openoffice reader
* Heads up display / HUD mode for night time driving
* Compass (GPS Based) that won't suffer magnetic interference
* GPS Speedometer/Tracking and realtime web upload capability - see what you were doing and your engine, at a point in time
* Turbo boost feature for vehicles that support MAP and MAF sensors (VW & Golf / Audi / Seat etc supported)
* Alarms and warnings (for example if your coolant temperature goes over 120C whilst driving) with voice/speech overlay
* Car dock support
* Graph data
* Able to share screenshots to Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Email, etc
* AIDL API for third party apps, A simple Telnet interface for developers to talk to the adapter, and an OBD scanner.
* Works on tablet devices like the Motorola Xoom, Dell Streak, Samsung Galaxy Tab and Nook
Works on any vehicle that uses the OBD 2 standard (most vehicles built after 2000, but can work for vehicles as far back as 1996) if in doubt check with your manufacturer first or look for 'OBD2' on written on a big white label in your engine bay
Works on vehicles made by Ford, VW, GM/Vauxhall/Opel, Chrysler, Mercedes, Volkswagen, Audi, Jaguar, Citroen, Peugoet, Skoda, Kia, Mazda, Lexus, Subaru, Renault, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Honda, Hyundai, BMW, Toyota, Seat, Dodge, Jeep, Pontiac and many more vehicle makes, European, US, Far East, etc. Some vehicle ECUs may support more/less features than others
The app needs a Bluetooth OBD2 adapter to work. The adapter is small and plugs into the diagnostics socket on the car which gives your phone access. You can find a list of adapters on: http://torque-bhp.com/wiki/Bluetooth_Adapters (Garmin EcoRoute HD adapters not supported)
If you buy one of the cheap china OBD2 ELM327 bluetooth adapters from ebay / amazon, then make sure you have a good returns policy with the seller
Some of the best reliable OBD2 / OBD adapters are the Scantool.net adapter, the OBDKey, and PLX Devices, OBDLink, Bluetooth, ELM327 and other adapters are supported - search on google for them
More features added every release - there are forums at http://torque-bhp.com/forums/ - if you want something added then let me know and I'll try to add it if it is possible! Vehicle ECUs vary in the amount of sensors supported
*PLEASE NOTE* Any reports of hanging or reboots after quitting the app is due to a bug in HTC devices and Galaxy Tab,this can be triggered by using the Pandora/Vlingo/Other BT apps. Disabling Pandoras new bluetooth settings fixes the problem, but HTC/Samsung need to release a fix.Please contact their support and request a fix,Thanks!
- Searching, clearing trouble codes from ECU
- The current values of the sensors installed in the vehicle
- Sensor values depicted on the charts
- Freeze frame stored at the time of the error occurrence
- The analysis of the parameters returned by the oxygen sensor
- Vehicle acceleration test
- Checking vehicle serial numbers + basic VIN decoder function
- Checking the error description using symbols
To run the program you need an external module system based on ELM327 which can communicate via Bluetooth (ELM 327 to OBD II adapter).
Want to know why the check engine light keeps going on? Check it with DashCommand.
Want to know what your horsepower, torque, or acceleration is, in real time? Display it with DashCommand.
Want to monitor and improve your gas mileage or fuel consumption as you drive? Do it with DashCommand.
Ever wished you had your own customizable gauges, showing only the data you were interested in? DashCommand can help.
NOTE: The free version of DashCommand is evaluation mode only. Full functionality requires an in-app purchase through Google Play.
--- SEMA Show 1st runner-up for best mobile electronics product.
--- Four time SEMA Global Media Award winner!
DISCLAIMER: DashCommand requires a compatible third party hardware interface, purchased separately, to communicate with the vehicle.
DashCommand supports all OBD-II and EOBD compliant vehicles sold worldwide. Please verify that your vehicle is OBD-II/EOBD compliant before purchasing!
Compatible with Bluetooth ELM327 OBD-II hardware. For suggested hardware see : http://palmerperformance.com/hardware
Get the benefit of multiple gauges without the overwhelming clutter and the expense!
(Note: Not all OBD-II compliant vehicles will have support for all of these parameters)
- engine speed
- corrected vehicle speed
- open/closed loop
- boost/vacuum combo gauge
- acceleration (and braking)
Fuel economy gauges:
- inst. fuel economy
- avg fuel economy
- avg fuel economy over 3 time periods
- distance to empty
- time to empty
- fuel level %
- fuel remaining in tank
- fuel flow rate gauge
- timing (spark advance)
- engine coolant temp.
- intake air temp.
- ambient air temp.
- manifold absolute pressure
- mass air flow
- fuel trims, short and long term
- percent engine load
- catalyst temp.
- fuel pressure
- lambda gauge
- air/fuel ratio
DashCommand also contains a sophisticated trip computer that maintains stats for up to 5 trips.
- distance travelled
- fuel consumed
- avg fuel economy
- fuel cost
- elapsed time
- drive time
- average carbon dioxide emission rate
- total carbon dioxide emission
- start date & time
- number of fillups
- avg fuel flow rate
- avg driving speed
- avg trip speed
- avg boost/vacuum
- avg engine speed
- max acceleration
- max engine power and torque at wheels
- number of stops
- max fuel flow rate
- max speed
- idle time
- max boost/vacuum
- max engine speed
- max braking acceleration
- max engine torque
- % distance travelled while not in gear
- % distance travelled in each gear
- % distance travelled in non-optimal gear
- % time spent while not in gear
- % time spent in each gear
- % time spent while in a non-optimal gear
- Read and clear diagnostic trouble codes
- IM Readiness status
- Professional skidpad showing lateral and accel/braking Gs with min/max indicators
- Race track visually maps out your location, acceleration and braking as you drive laps around the track allows you to visually analyze different race track laps to see how acceleration and braking changed from lap to lap thus helping you to improve your lap times on your next outing.
- Inclinometer shows rolling angle and vehicle pitch for off-roading.
- Full support for OBD-II diagnostics, find out why your check-engine light is on and clear diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs)
- Data logging, record and playback log files showing OBD-II and acceleration data
Also compatible with the Pioneer AppRadio 2
Manufacturer-specific data is available for select vehicles, through In-App purchase.
Visit the DashCommand product page for more info:
An OBD II engine ECU diagnostics tool that uses a cheap bluetooth ELM / OBD adapter to connect to your car OBD2 engine management system
Some features include:
* Shows and Resets engine fault codes / DTC trouble codes stored in your car
* Can export map/track log files to Google Earth KML / CSV
* Engine performance data(0 to 60, 0-100, quarter mile, etc) (full version)
* Head up Display / GPS HUD mode perfect for checking your speed at night
* Data Logging functions including web upload and file logging, you can even upload data to your own web server from sensors you choose
* Customisable dashboard with theme support - setup the dashboard with the gauges and dials that you want
* Can help you fix your car and helps keep car repair costs down!
* Turbo Boost gauge support for VW vehicles (in Pro version only)
* MPG for Petrol/Gasoline vehicles. (Pro version has diesel support)
This is the free/basic version - it lets you get a feel for the application and lets you find out if it works with your vehicle / obd2 adapter combination; but may contain some small bugs including not working on some nissan/chrysler/subaru ECUs. The paid version has support for more vehicles and ECU types, looks a lot nicer, and works with more cars / trucks
The paid version has more features (HorsePower,Torque, 0-60 , quarter mile tests, graph data, map / track views) + no adverts and exra dial/display types! and better ABS / Knock sensor support, Transmission temperature support for some makes of car / trucks (GM / Ford, etc), and Turbo Boost on many more vehicles (including VW)
Works on vehicles made by Ford, GM/Vauxhall/Opel, Chrysler, Mercedes, Volkswagen, Audi, Jaguar, Citroen, Peugoet, Skoda, Kia, Mazda, Lexus, Daewoo, Renault, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Honda, Hyundai, BMW, Toyota, Seat, Dodge, Jeep, Pontiac, Subaru and many more vehicle makes, European, US, Far East, etc. Some vehicle ECUs may support more/less features than others.
**PLEASE NOTE!** Any reports of hanging or freezing after quitting the app is due to a bug in the HTC Evo 4G and Galaxy Tab, this can be triggered by using the Pandora/Vlingo/Aldiko bluetooth enabled apps. Disabling Pandoras new bluetooth settings fixes the problem, but HTC/Samsung need to release a fix. Please contact their support and encourage them to fix, Thanks!
The pro version supports USB ELM adapters which are use 'Prolific' or 'FTDI' chips
* Update: A freeze/hang workaround has been found after a great amount of effort and is available in the full version in the General Preferences settings!
Connect an ELM 327 interface to your car's OBD outlet (OBD2) and run the application: you will be able to read the engine and transmission defects and view data from your vehicle in real time.
Over 200,000 downloads already!
Our application requires a Bluetooth compatible ELM327 OBD2 interface like the one we offer: http://www.boutiqueobdfacile.com/elm327-obd2-bluetooth-android/
• View engine and transmission fault codes (also known as DTCs) and see their meaning (over 5,000 definitions available)
• Delete fault codes (Premium Version only)
• See manufacturer-specific OBD2 error codes for the following brands: Renault, Peugeot, Citroen, Opel, BMW, Ford, Audi, Volkswagen, Skoda, Fiat, Alfa Romeo, Mercedes, GM, Chevrolet, Pontiac etc.
• Real-time display of vehicle sensors and possibility of recording in a file. Depending on your vehicle's configuration you will be able to see: vehicle speed, engine rpm, engine temperature, ignition timing, engine torque, the amount of air intake, etc.
• Create records of your trips on your SD card and read them using our EOBD-Facile PC software
To check whether your vehicle is compatible with the E OBD/OBD2 standard and our application, visit our website where a list of vehicles tested by users of our software is available: http://www.outilsobdfacile.com/vehicle-list-compatible-obd2.php
For more information on our application and OBD visit our website: http://www.outilsobdfacile.com
"A very practical application"
" Perfect for simple diagnostics "
"Worked where others have failed (torque)! Only used it on a Peugeot 206 2.0HDI 2002, but it worked a treat, nothing else I tried could be connected to the ECU. "
"Good. Does what is expected. More data would be a plus. "
"Excellent. Very good app that complements the EOBD PC software. No need to use a PC for a basic diag with this free app and a Bluetooth elm27 OBD2 interface. I recommend it! Thank you"
HARDWARE REQUIREMENT: ELM 327 (Clone Type) Bluetooth Adapter.
- OBDLink LX Bluetooth
- OBDLink MX Bluetooth
- OBDLink Bluetooth
- OBDLink MX Wi-Fi
- OBDLink WiFi
- OBDLink SX USB (with Android 3.1 or newer)
***The app will NOT work with any other brand of OBD adapter.***
Turn your phone or tablet into a full-fledged diagnostic scan tool: read diagnostic trouble codes, clear the "Check Engine" light, check emissions readiness, estimate fuel economy and much more!
- Check and clear diagnostic trouble codes
- Read freeze frame data
- Display real-time data (over 90 parameters!)
- Customizable dashboards
- Emissions readiness for each US state
- Fuel economy MPG, l/100km or km/l calculation
- Multiple trip meters
- Log data to CSV format (compatible with Excel)
- Retrieve vehicle information including VIN number and calibration ID
- Oxygen Sensor Results (Mode $05)
- On-board Monitoring Tests (Mode $06)
- In-performance Tracking Counters (Mode $09)
- GPS tracking - plot vehicle parameters on a map in real-time
- Full diagnostic report that can be e-mailed
- English and Metric units
- Free unlimited updates
The following ELM327 and compatible OBD2 interfaces are supported:
APOS BT OBD 327
ElmCanII Bluetooth and WiFi
OBDLink Bluetooth and WiFI
ELM327 Bluetooth and WiFi
Pearl Lescars Bluetooth and WiFi
The interfaces can be purchased on our websites http://www.wgsoft.de or http://www.obd-2.de/shop/ if required.
Everything completely in German and English. In the graphical representation of data, there are "pause" function. In this mode, the recorded data can be scrolled and zoomed by gesture.
We would greatly appreciate the feedback on the app. Please send us an email about your experiences, opinions or suggestions.
The norm states that the OBD port must be the vehicle cabin but depending on the make and model, it may or may not be easy to locate...
With our app "OBD2 port Lookup" !" you can easily find yours and diagnose your vehicle..
The aim of this app is to be collaborative and to help users find their OBD socket. If your vehicle is not yet in the list and you know where the OBD connector is located, do not hesitate to send photos via the " send photos " option of the application. It will help many users.
We already have more than 300 different vehicles in our database including the following makes:
* Quick and easy display of available ECU sensors
* OBD PID scanner to quickly map and locate extended PIDs
* Simple Telnet server that allows direct connection to the adapter to allow far easier debugging (aimed at developers)
The main application - Torque - allows you to connect your android device to your cars engine management, and read various sensors, even retrieve fault codes (DTC) and clear them once fixed. It can post to Twitter, log data, supports themes, and so much more!
If you are interested in developing your own plugin then you can find an example app here(which uses AIDL): http://ian-hawkins.com/torquescan.zip
Join the Torque forums (click the developer link below) for more information or to ask questions!
Note: This plugin needs the full version of Torque
HARDWARE REQUIREMENT: ELM 327 (Clone Type) Bluetooth Adapter.
Vendors Type: CHX, OBDII, Vgate Bluetooth Device tested OK.
Do not attempt to enter information or adjust your device while driving. Failure to pay full attention to the operation of your vehicle could result in death, serious injury, or property damage. You assume total
responsibility and risk for using your device with this app.
Requirement: Android 2.0 or higher for Bluetooth to function properly.
- Preview of saved trouble codes
- Actual parameters from the sensors installed in the vehicle
- Speed test (0- 60 km/ h)
- Checking serial numbers from the vehicle (VIN)
Additionally full version includes:
- Main description of the trouble codes from the ECU
- Clearing the trouble codes
- Possibility of observing to eight sensors simultaneously
- Chart depicting the values form the sensors
- Freeze frames
- The analysis of O2 sensors
- Speed test (0-150 km/h)
- Checking serial numbers from the vehicle (VIN, CIN)
- Checking the code description using its symbol
- Terminal module
To run the program you need an external module system based on ELM327 which can communicate via Bluetooth (ELM 327 to OBD II adapter).
The next users who download Smart Control can ask for a free complete license. Don't miss this opportunity !!! To request a free full license simply send an email through the function available in the app with the home button key-shaped.
What is Smart Control? Smart Control is not a simply app but a real on-board computer for cars OBD2 equipped.
The first smart on-board computer realized on Android platform, able to connect through diagnostic protocols using a compatible OBD2 ELM327 bluetooth device.In fact, thanks to information provided by diagnostic OBD2, Smart Control is able to calculate the consumption, detect the beginning and end of each move and store trips; In addition, it can calculate and track key performance data, such as power, torque and speed up or braking etc..
Warning: the app currently only supports ELM327 via bluetooth (no WIFI).
The app, in addition to providing the typical on-board computer functions, provides the historical data detected. For every move, you can view the location map and data recorded at various points; specially, the graphic travel trend:
The app also provides the last recorded position, in order to allow the user to navigate to coordinates.
It's also provided a recording section of refueling in order to check the fuel consumption, and compare the consumption data detected to the diagnostic data.
Functions of performance detected. Some examples, below:
- Speed up 0-100 km / h
- Speed up 0-50 km / h
- Pick up 40-70 …
Automatic performance recorded, is available on the historical data, generating
a message that can be listen thanks to the “Text To Speech” function.
Some messages provided:
- Start of trip
- End of trip
- Speed limit alert (configurable) by a custom message.
- Lack of autonomy: based on the OBD II fuel level detected, if available (otherwise calculated)
- Cruising Data
In addition, the reading messages can be heard on your car stereo thanks to a bluetooth device: in particular, the app automatically activates the speakerphone without requiring source selection.
We care customer's satisfaction, so if you have any problem do not hesitate to send a message by the specific function on the home of the app.
Attention: Smart Control has not yet been tested with Android 5.0 Lollipop so might not work properly. We are working to ensure its consistency as soon as possible. It has been tested on the main ELM327 devices.
The free version, has the following limitations:
- Keep only the last three trips and data;
- The average consumption and the other values are based on the last three trips available, with a poor precision;
- Show only the last two refuelings;
- Do not display the arrival position;
- Do not allow navigation to the last known position;
- Do not allow the user addition;
- During the trip, it allows only the display of acceleration 0-100 km / h
A car has her own character, and like everyone does, you'd rather think your car as a real person, perhaps your best buddy? TalkyCar enables your car to speak her mind in human languages. With comprehensive built-in straight line and corner A.I., whenever there is any interesting performance result (e.g. 0-60mph, hard cornering, distinctive acceleration/braking G force and lot more) coming out of the engine or any driving event (e.g. drifting, poor revs management during intensive driving, engine cold start etc.) might be of your interest, TalkyCar will speak out to let you know what is going on with exact numbers in real-time. You can even customized an event (e.g. your best shift-timing, rev limit alarm) to let TalkyCar notify you when your preset criteria is met. TalkyCar could even tell jokes when you are bored with traffic.
Eyes-free and hands-free
TalkyCar is both eyes-free and hands-free. The application is highly automated based on voice interaction. So distraction to the driver is absolutely minimized, which is our number one design principle since the building of TalkyCar from day one. We want you to know these interesting numbers of your car right at the time when you are pushing towards your car’s limit without putting you in any kind of unsafe driving circumstances.
No drills, no suction cups and no wires
Not like many other applications, with TalkyCar, you don’t have to dock your phone somewhere in your car to get it to work. As long as TalkyCar is running on your phone, you can leave it in your pocket and even pick up any phone call without stopping data logging. It is absolutely hassle free during the entire installment and usage.
Difference between free/lite version and paid/full version:
The paid/full version has industry-leading cornering features, full straight-line features, more hot chick voice packages, and MANY other features not included in the free version.
We’re always happy to get your feedback and answer any questions at: firstname.lastname@example.org
This application is built by car enthusiasts for car enthusiasts. Please do let us have your thoughts, so we could make the application better and your driving experience better.
(for bug, plz specify your phone model, firmware version, car model and OBD adapter model)
Join fans' community on Google Plus:
Follow us on Twitter:
Compatible vehicle makes: Infiniti, Lexus, Acura, Ford, GM, Vauxhall, Opel, Chrysler, Mercedes, Volkswagen, Audi, Jaguar, Citroen, Peugoet, Skoda, Kia, Mazda, Lexus, Daewoo, Renault, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Honda, Hyundai, BMW, Toyota, Seat, Dodge, Jeep, Pontiac, Subaru, Scion and many more vehicle makes, European, US, Far East, etc.
An obd / obd2 / eobd / ELM 327 Bluetooth adapter. e.g. Scantool.net adapter, the OBDKey, and PLX Devices, OBDLink.
obd / obd2 / ELM327 adaptor links:
PLX Kiwi: http://plxdevices.com/product_info.php?id=GSSTBLUETOOTH
Scantool.net adapter: http://www.scantool.net/scan-tools/smart-phone/obdlink-bluetooth.html
cheap adapters on amazon: http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=elm327&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Aelm327
cheap adapters on ebay: http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=obd&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0&_nkw=elm327&_sacat=0
Theme Pack 2 -- Fire and Metal ;
Theme Pack 3 --Carbon Nitrous ;
Theme Pack 4 --.Insane pack- C.A.R.V.I.S
INSTANT COLOR AND DIAL RADIUS ANGLE EDITOR! MILLIONS of COLOR COMBINATIONS!!
FOR THIS TO WORK YOU HAVE TO HAVE
1. A CAR --
2. an OBD 2 Device (ebay $15.00) --
3. Torque program ( free or pro version)
Please dont rate this pack 1 star if you dont have these. Watch install video this is EASY!! http://alturl.com/knxow
You can change any gauge dial Immediately.
Visit Ian Hawkings Torque SIte For help with Torque setup
It is simple and effective.
Match your Automobile-- Nissan, Toyota, Honda, Chevy, Ford etc….. grab a background you like.
use the dials in the App or any that Ian has in his Torque program.
Visit IAN HAWKINGS TORQUE SITE --BUY PRO VERSION ITS WORTH IT!!!
Quadhelix is not affiliated with IAN Hawkings Torque
The application will communicate with the vehicle computers at the 16 Pin OBD2 diagnostic connector. Most of the OBD2 connector location should be under the Steering Wheel Compartment. Elm 327 or STN Bluetooth device is required to make this application work. Car Gauge Pro not only can be exciting with gauges, it is a professional scan tool. Do you have a check engine light on? Do you want to know the Readiness Status will pass for a Smog Inspection? Do you want to check the functionality of the sensors and determine the status of the Mode 5/6 Emission On-board Test? Car Gauge Pro will show you.
✮ Mode 1 - Data Parameters with 220 PIDS
✮ Mode 2 - Freeze Frame Data
✮ Mode 3 - Check Current Faults
✮ Mode 4 - Clear Faults
✮ Mode 5 - O2 Sensor Test Result
✮ Mode 6 - Emission Onboard Test Result
✮ Mode 7 - Check Pending Faults
✮ Mode 8 - Enable Evap Test
✮ Mode 9 - Vin, ECU Name, Performance Tracking Data, CALID & etc
✮ Mode A - Check Stored Faults
✮ Ford (1996-2008) - Check/Clear Faults, Self Test, KOEO, KOER, Diesel Glow Plug/Injector Buzz/Cyl Contribution Test, Outputs On/Off, Low/High Speed Fan Test, and Enhanced Data 1175 PIDS (ISO, PWM, CAN)
✮ Nissan (2001-2007) - Check/Clear Faults, Self Test, Ignition Timing Adjustment, Idle Rpm Adjustment, Active Test and Enhanced Data 634 PIDS (KWP2000 - ECM, TCM, ABS, BCM)
✮ GM (1996-2007) - Check/Clear Faults, Active Test and Enhanced Data 189 PIDS (VPW Powertrain)
✮ Toyota (2000-2006) - Enhanced Data 150 PIDS (ISO - Powertrain) + Read/Clear Faults (KWP2000 Airbag)
✮ Kia (1996-TBD) - Enhanced Data (ISO Powertrain)
✮ Some Models may not support Enhanced Functions
Download Skins, DTC Library and Language from the website.
Hardware Requirement: Elm 327 or STN Bluetooth Adapter.
Vendors: CHX, OBDII, VGate and OBDLink MX tested OK.
Please install NEW version.
***** Let's watch the gas mileage *****
Your Android device becomes the "gas mileage meter" of your car. You can watch the gas mileage of your car in real time. Because you can watch the current gas mileage with a letter and a graph, your question to the gas mileage can dissolve. The gas mileage of your car improves if you get a way of the eco-driving.
***** Rich information *****
The "OBD Mileage" can display 55 kinds of information. Each information displays it by a letter and a graph. You can change the information that is displayed on a screen freely. Furthermore, you can make an original gas mileage meter because you can specify the color of the letter and the color of the graph and a background image if you use the "Customization function". The driving of the car becomes more fun.
( The information that this application can display varies according to a car model. )
***** for the gas mileage delver *****
The "OBD Mileage" displays glad information. It is the "counter of engine stop". It is the "time of engine stop". It is the "most fuel-efficient speed" and so on. Furthermore, the "OBD Mileage" can display a distance that a car ran in the state of an engine stop. In hybrid car, it is equal to the distance that a car ran by a motor only. ( except some hybrid cars )
Research of the mileage becomes more fun.
***** Log data storage *****
The "OBD Mileage" can record various data which acquired from a car in real time with SD card. You can choose the data to record the gas mileage information, the sensor information of the car, the GPS positional information, the G sensor information freely. You can make a graph by Excel. Let's analyze the eco-driving.
To use the SD card, you must make some directory in SD card of your Android device.
http://www.tabinomado.jp/n_en/irdn_return.html">Please see in datail here.
***** Alarm *****
The alarm warn with a color and a sound. You can choose max three items from the following information. Speed, Engine RPM, Coolant temp., Throttle position. You can specify the alarm value freely.
***** Customization *****
You can choose the unit of gas mileage(mpg,km/L,etc.), distance(mile,km), fuel(liter,gallon), etc....
And you can customize this application by XML configuration file in the SD card. You can change 23 kinds of items like a background image and a color and a graph and more. You can change the alarm value and a color and a sound.
***** Screen-shot *****
When you touch and hold a screen with a finger, the image file save the information that is displayed by a screen. The image file is stored to the SD card.
***** Easy installation *****
To use the "OBD Mileage", you must buy the ELM327-based OBD Bluetooth device. And connect it to OBD2 connector in your car, and launch this application.
***** Super low price *****
"The gas mileage meter of the car is expensive". The "OBD Mileage" realized super low price to break off such a trouble at a stretch. You can download this application free, and please pay fee in "item payment" when you want to use this application. If you buy the validity period "30 days", it is only some dollar. The "bulk buying" is more inexpensive.
1. Some fee is necessary to use this application. The purchase menu is displayed, when the application communicated with your car successfully.
2. To calculate the gas mileage correctly, you must drive your car about 200km. It is called "Adjustment driving". Please read the "Adjust mileage" menu in this application.
3. The Bluetooth "Serial Port Profile(SPP)" is necessary to use this application on your Android device.
4. The OBD2 Bluetooth device (ELM327-based) is necessary to use this application. Please buy it in yourself before you use this application.