Torque is a vehicle / car performance / diagnostics tool and scanner that uses an OBD II Bluetooth adapter to connect to your OBD2 engine management / ECU
Layout your own dashboard with the widgets / gauges you want!
It can use the GPS to provide tracker logs with OBD engine logging so you can see what you were doing at any point in time
It can also show and reset a DTC / CEL / fault code like a scantool. Helps you fix your car and helps keep repair costs down!
Torque also features:
* Dyno / Dynomometer and Horsepower/HP & Torque
* Can read Transmission Temperatures (vehicle dependant)
* 0-60 speed timings - more accurate than just using plain old GPS - see how fast your car is (or truck )
* CO2 emissions readout
* Customisable dashboard & profiles
* Video your journey using the Track Recorder plugin with onscreen OBDII data overlay - a black box for your car/truck!
* Automatically send GPS tagged tweets directly to twitter (for example if you are going on a road trip)
* Massive fault code database for lookup of fault codes from different manufacturers
* Theme support (choose from different themes to change the look of your dashboard)
* Send logging information to web or email CSV/KML for analysis via excel / openoffice reader
* Heads up display / HUD mode for night time driving
* Compass (GPS Based) that won't suffer magnetic interference
* GPS Speedometer/Tracking and realtime web upload capability - see what you were doing and your engine, at a point in time
* Turbo boost feature for vehicles that support MAP and MAF sensors (VW & Golf / Audi / Seat etc supported)
* Alarms and warnings (for example if your coolant temperature goes over 120C whilst driving) with voice/speech overlay
* Car dock support
* Graph data
* Able to share screenshots to Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Email, etc
* AIDL API for third party apps, A simple Telnet interface for developers to talk to the adapter, and an OBD scanner.
* Works on tablet devices like the Motorola Xoom, Dell Streak, Samsung Galaxy Tab and Nook
Works on any vehicle that uses the OBD 2 standard (most vehicles built after 2000, but can work for vehicles as far back as 1996) if in doubt check with your manufacturer first or look for 'OBD2' on written on a big white label in your engine bay
Works on vehicles made by Ford, VW, GM/Vauxhall/Opel, Chrysler, Mercedes, Volkswagen, Audi, Jaguar, Citroen, Peugoet, Skoda, Kia, Mazda, Lexus, Subaru, Renault, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Honda, Hyundai, BMW, Toyota, Seat, Dodge, Jeep, Pontiac and many more vehicle makes, European, US, Far East, etc. Some vehicle ECUs may support more/less features than others
The app needs a Bluetooth OBD2 adapter to work. The adapter is small and plugs into the diagnostics socket on the car which gives your phone access. You can find a list of adapters on: http://torque-bhp.com/wiki/Bluetooth_Adapters (Garmin EcoRoute HD adapters not supported)
If you buy one of the cheap china OBD2 ELM327 bluetooth adapters from ebay / amazon, then make sure you have a good returns policy with the seller
Some of the best reliable OBD2 / OBD adapters are the Scantool.net adapter, the OBDKey, and PLX Devices, OBDLink, Bluetooth, ELM327 and other adapters are supported - search on google for them
More features added every release - there are forums at http://torque-bhp.com/forums/ - if you want something added then let me know and I'll try to add it if it is possible! Vehicle ECUs vary in the amount of sensors supported
*PLEASE NOTE* Any reports of hanging or reboots after quitting the app is due to a bug in HTC devices and Galaxy Tab,this can be triggered by using the Pandora/Vlingo/Other BT apps. Disabling Pandoras new bluetooth settings fixes the problem, but HTC/Samsung need to release a fix.Please contact their support and request a fix,Thanks!
An OBD II engine ECU diagnostics tool that uses a cheap bluetooth ELM / OBD adapter to connect to your car OBD2 engine management system
Some features include:
* Shows and Resets engine fault codes / DTC trouble codes stored in your car
* Can export map/track log files to Google Earth KML / CSV
* Engine performance data(0 to 60, 0-100, quarter mile, etc) (full version)
* Head up Display / GPS HUD mode perfect for checking your speed at night
* Data Logging functions including web upload and file logging, you can even upload data to your own web server from sensors you choose
* Customisable dashboard with theme support - setup the dashboard with the gauges and dials that you want
* Can help you fix your car and helps keep car repair costs down!
* Turbo Boost gauge support for VW vehicles (in Pro version only)
* MPG for Petrol/Gasoline vehicles. (Pro version has diesel support)
This is the free/basic version - it lets you get a feel for the application and lets you find out if it works with your vehicle / obd2 adapter combination; but may contain some small bugs including not working on some nissan/chrysler/subaru ECUs. The paid version has support for more vehicles and ECU types, looks a lot nicer, and works with more cars / trucks
The paid version has more features (HorsePower,Torque, 0-60 , quarter mile tests, graph data, map / track views) + no adverts and exra dial/display types! and better ABS / Knock sensor support, Transmission temperature support for some makes of car / trucks (GM / Ford, etc), and Turbo Boost on many more vehicles (including VW)
Works on vehicles made by Ford, GM/Vauxhall/Opel, Chrysler, Mercedes, Volkswagen, Audi, Jaguar, Citroen, Peugoet, Skoda, Kia, Mazda, Lexus, Daewoo, Renault, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Honda, Hyundai, BMW, Toyota, Seat, Dodge, Jeep, Pontiac, Subaru and many more vehicle makes, European, US, Far East, etc. Some vehicle ECUs may support more/less features than others.
**PLEASE NOTE!** Any reports of hanging or freezing after quitting the app is due to a bug in the HTC Evo 4G and Galaxy Tab, this can be triggered by using the Pandora/Vlingo/Aldiko bluetooth enabled apps. Disabling Pandoras new bluetooth settings fixes the problem, but HTC/Samsung need to release a fix. Please contact their support and encourage them to fix, Thanks!
The pro version supports USB ELM adapters which are use 'Prolific' or 'FTDI' chips
* Update: A freeze/hang workaround has been found after a great amount of effort and is available in the full version in the General Preferences settings!
Want to know why the check engine light keeps going on? Check it with DashCommand.
Want to know what your horsepower, torque, or acceleration is, in real time? Display it with DashCommand.
Want to monitor and improve your gas mileage or fuel consumption as you drive? Do it with DashCommand.
Ever wished you had your own customizable gauges, showing only the data you were interested in? DashCommand can help.
NOTE: The free version of DashCommand is evaluation mode only. Full functionality requires an in-app purchase through Google Play.
--- SEMA Show 1st runner-up for best mobile electronics product.
--- Four time SEMA Global Media Award winner!
DISCLAIMER: DashCommand requires a compatible third party hardware interface, purchased separately, to communicate with the vehicle.
DashCommand supports all OBD-II and EOBD compliant vehicles sold worldwide. Please verify that your vehicle is OBD-II/EOBD compliant before purchasing!
Compatible with Bluetooth ELM327 OBD-II hardware. For suggested hardware see : http://palmerperformance.com/hardware
Get the benefit of multiple gauges without the overwhelming clutter and the expense!
(Note: Not all OBD-II compliant vehicles will have support for all of these parameters)
- engine speed
- corrected vehicle speed
- open/closed loop
- boost/vacuum combo gauge
- acceleration (and braking)
Fuel economy gauges:
- inst. fuel economy
- avg fuel economy
- avg fuel economy over 3 time periods
- distance to empty
- time to empty
- fuel level %
- fuel remaining in tank
- fuel flow rate gauge
- timing (spark advance)
- engine coolant temp.
- intake air temp.
- ambient air temp.
- manifold absolute pressure
- mass air flow
- fuel trims, short and long term
- percent engine load
- catalyst temp.
- fuel pressure
- lambda gauge
- air/fuel ratio
DashCommand also contains a sophisticated trip computer that maintains stats for up to 5 trips.
- distance travelled
- fuel consumed
- avg fuel economy
- fuel cost
- elapsed time
- drive time
- average carbon dioxide emission rate
- total carbon dioxide emission
- start date & time
- number of fillups
- avg fuel flow rate
- avg driving speed
- avg trip speed
- avg boost/vacuum
- avg engine speed
- max acceleration
- max engine power and torque at wheels
- number of stops
- max fuel flow rate
- max speed
- idle time
- max boost/vacuum
- max engine speed
- max braking acceleration
- max engine torque
- % distance travelled while not in gear
- % distance travelled in each gear
- % distance travelled in non-optimal gear
- % time spent while not in gear
- % time spent in each gear
- % time spent while in a non-optimal gear
- Read and clear diagnostic trouble codes
- IM Readiness status
- Professional skidpad showing lateral and accel/braking Gs with min/max indicators
- Race track visually maps out your location, acceleration and braking as you drive laps around the track allows you to visually analyze different race track laps to see how acceleration and braking changed from lap to lap thus helping you to improve your lap times on your next outing.
- Inclinometer shows rolling angle and vehicle pitch for off-roading.
- Full support for OBD-II diagnostics, find out why your check-engine light is on and clear diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs)
- Data logging, record and playback log files showing OBD-II and acceleration data
Also compatible with the Pioneer AppRadio 2
Manufacturer-specific data is available for select vehicles, through In-App purchase.
Visit the DashCommand product page for more info:
- Searching, clearing trouble codes from ECU
- The current values of the sensors installed in the vehicle
- Sensor values depicted on the charts
- Freeze frame stored at the time of the error occurrence
- The analysis of the parameters returned by the oxygen sensor
- Vehicle acceleration test
- Checking vehicle serial numbers + basic VIN decoder function
- Checking the error description using symbols
To run the program you need an external module system based on ELM327 which can communicate via Bluetooth (ELM 327 to OBD II adapter).
The application will communicate with the vehicle computers at the 16 Pin OBD2 diagnostic connector. Most of the OBD2 connector location should be under the Steering Wheel Compartment. Elm 327 or STN Bluetooth device is required to make this application work. Car Gauge Pro not only can be exciting with gauges, it is a professional scan tool. Do you have a check engine light on? Do you want to know the Readiness Status will pass for a Smog Inspection? Do you want to check the functionality of the sensors and determine the status of the Mode 5/6 Emission On-board Test? Car Gauge Pro will show you.
✮ Mode 1 - Data Parameters with 220 PIDS
✮ Mode 2 - Freeze Frame Data
✮ Mode 3 - Check Current Faults
✮ Mode 4 - Clear Faults
✮ Mode 5 - O2 Sensor Test Result
✮ Mode 6 - Emission Onboard Test Result
✮ Mode 7 - Check Pending Faults
✮ Mode 8 - Enable Evap Test
✮ Mode 9 - Vin, ECU Name, Performance Tracking Data, CALID & etc
✮ Mode A - Check Stored Faults
✮ Ford (1996-2008) - Check/Clear Faults, Self Test, KOEO, KOER, Diesel Glow Plug/Injector Buzz/Cyl Contribution Test, Outputs On/Off, Low/High Speed Fan Test, and Enhanced Data 1175 PIDS (ISO, PWM, CAN)
✮ Nissan (2001-2007) - Check/Clear Faults, Self Test, Ignition Timing Adjustment, Idle Rpm Adjustment, Active Test and Enhanced Data 634 PIDS (KWP2000 - ECM, TCM, ABS, BCM)
✮ GM (1996-2007) - Check/Clear Faults, Active Test and Enhanced Data 189 PIDS (VPW Powertrain)
✮ Toyota (2000-2006) - Enhanced Data 150 PIDS (ISO - Powertrain) + Read/Clear Faults (KWP2000 Airbag)
✮ Kia (1996-TBD) - Enhanced Data (ISO Powertrain)
✮ Some Models may not support Enhanced Functions
Download Skins, DTC Library and Language from the website.
Hardware Requirement: Elm 327 or STN Bluetooth Adapter.
Vendors: CHX, OBDII, VGate and OBDLink MX tested OK.
OBD-II Bluetooth Emulator support Pids 0100-01C4, 0900-090F. It is also support Pids 03 and 07 for Stored DTC and Pending DTC.
Its UUID is identical to ELM327 devices (00001101-0000-1000-8000-00805F9B34FB).
Theme Pack 2 -- Fire and Metal ;
Theme Pack 3 --Carbon Nitrous ;
Theme Pack 4 --.Insane pack- C.A.R.V.I.S
INSTANT COLOR AND DIAL RADIUS ANGLE EDITOR! MILLIONS of COLOR COMBINATIONS!!
FOR THIS TO WORK YOU HAVE TO HAVE
1. A CAR --
2. an OBD 2 Device (ebay $15.00) --
3. Torque program ( free or pro version)
Please dont rate this pack 1 star if you dont have these. Watch install video this is EASY!! http://alturl.com/knxow
You can change any gauge dial Immediately.
Visit Ian Hawkings Torque SIte For help with Torque setup
It is simple and effective.
Match your Automobile-- Nissan, Toyota, Honda, Chevy, Ford etc….. grab a background you like.
use the dials in the App or any that Ian has in his Torque program.
Visit IAN HAWKINGS TORQUE SITE --BUY PRO VERSION ITS WORTH IT!!!
Quadhelix is not affiliated with IAN Hawkings Torque
Carista can check your vehicle's health and report any faults stored its computers. You can also clear any fault codes and reset your "check engine" light, as well as check if you're ready for emissions testing. Carista is compatible with all manufacturers and models, as long as they are OBD2-compatible (all 1996+ cars in the US, all 2001/2004 petrol/diesel cars in the EU, etc.) Unlike other apps, however, Carista also gives you access to advanced manufacturer-specific diagnostics*, including computers like ABS, airbag, navigation, etc. and gives you the ability to reset your airbag light, ABS light, traction control light, etc. for supported models.
* Manufacturer-specific diagnostics are a paid feature, available on a selection of 2005 and newer models from BMW, Mini, Volkswagen, Audi, Seat, Skoda (VAG), Toyota, Lexus, Scion. OBD2 diagnostics are free.
Carista lets you change the way your car behaves: say you want your headlights to come on automatically when you start the engine; or you want the doors to lock when you start moving; or you want to change the type of beep that the reverse parking sensors make. Yes, Carista can do that (if your vehicle supports it, of course). Imagine the settings on your smartphone; it's like that, but for your car. Customizations are a paid feature, available on a selection of 2005 and newer models from Audi, BMW, Lexus, Mini, Scion, Seat, Skoda, Toyota and VW. For Lexus, these are called Lexus Personalized Settings (LPS).
Carista's overheat alarm (a paid feature, 99 cents) allows you to monitor your engine's temperature and react early if it starts to overheat. Yes, most cars have a temperature gauge on the dashboard, but do you check it every 5 seconds? Carista can run in the background and notify you with an alarm sound right when the engine temperature starts to rise to dangerous levels.
In order to use Carista, you need a Bluetooth OBD adapter - a separate piece of hardware that you plug into the vehicle's diagnostic port. We now have our own adapter that's guaranteed to work with all of Carista's features: see http://www.caristaapp.com/hardware/
No live data or dashboard
Please don't download this app if you're looking for display of real-time data. That's not the purpose of Carista, so please don't rate us negatively for lacking such functionality. Just use Torque for that.
Note: Carista is an OBD scan tool and diagnostics app with added functionality for the consumer. There is no separate Pro version, but there is a paid "Pro Package" within the free app that you can purchase using Google Play In-App Billing. The idea of this app is to provide a simple and efficient way to configure your car to your liking, diagnose your "check engine" or "service engine soon" light, and prevent your engine from overheating. Nothing more, nothing less. Carista is compatible with all vehicles that comply with OBD2 (sometimes misspelled ODB), including Toyota, Lexus, Scion, Honda, Acura, Nissan, Infiniti, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Subaru, Suzuki, BMW, Mercedes, VW, Audi, Seat, Skoda, Porsche, Opel, Peugeot, Citroen, Renault, Fiat, Alfa Romeo, Lancia, Mini, Lotus, Jaguar, Rover, Tesla, Chevrolet, Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Buick, Cadillac, Pontiac, GMC, Lincoln, Saab, Volvo, Hyundai, Kia. We have advanced functionality available in our Pro Package for a selection of models from VW, Audi, Seat and Skoda (VAG group) and Toyota, Lexus and Scion.
More info and help at http://www.caristaapp.com
***Car Gauge Pro available Car Gauge Pro
(See information below for the hardware type requirement.)
Vehicle computer system have multiple signal protocols and ELM 327 supports many of them. Currently, the following protocols are supported by the app and MUST be an OBD II Compliant Vehicle.
* VPW - 1996-2004 Year (GM vehicles)
* PWM - 1996-2004 Year (Ford vehicles)
* ISO 9141(Slow) - 1996-2004 (Chrysler, European, and Asian vehicles)
* KWP 2000(Slow/Fast) - 1996-2004 (Chrysler, European, and Asian vehicles)
* CAN (11/29 Bit) - (2004 and Newer)
[Car Gauge Lite Supports the Following with Limited Views]
[OBD II Generic]
* Mode 1 - Analog/Digital Gauges (160/215 Generic PIDS)
* Mode 1 - List View (220 Generic PIDS)
* Mode 2 - Freeze Frame Data
* Mode 3 - Read Current Faults
* Mode 4 - Clear Faults
* Mode 5 - O2 Sensor Test Result (Non CAN Bus)
* Mode 6 - On-board Test Result
* Mode 7 - Read Pending Faults
* Mode 8 - Evaporative System Leak Test
* Mode 9 - Vin, Performance Tracking Data, ECU Name, Calibration and Verification ID
* Mode A - Read Stored Faults
* I/M Readiness Status
* O2 Sensor Location
Do not attempt to enter information or adjust your device while driving. Failure to pay full attention to the operation of your vehicle could result in death, serious injury, or property damage. You assume total responsibility and risk for using your device with this app.
The App is setup for importing background, needle skins and gauge skins from SD card. You can download it from the website.
MINIMUM VM HEAP SIZE (24m). Anything lower may cause the application to force close while adjusting gauge size.
HARDWARE REQUIREMENT: ELM 327 (Clone Type) Bluetooth Adapter.
Vendors Type: CHX, OBDII, Vgate Bluetooth Device tested OK.
HARDWARE REQUIREMENT: ELM 327 (Clone Type) Bluetooth Adapter.
Eğer aracınız 1996 sonrası ise ve obd 2 slotu varsa elm327 cihazı buraya takıyorsunuz. Daha sonra android cihazınınızdan elm327 cihazı bluetoothtan bulup eşleştiriyorsunuz. Programı açıp eşleştirilen cihaz seçiliyor. Bağlantıyı otomatik yapar. Eğer elm327 nin protokollerini aracınız destekliyorsa. Ben 2006 model renault clio dizel de sorunsuz çalıştırdım.
Biraz internetten obd 2 ve elm327 araştırılırsa, programın komut yazma bölümünden istediğiniz komutu yollayıp geri bilgi alabilirsiniz, aynı zamanda.
It is primarily targeted for car enthusiasts to let them diagnose their own cars.
Now in English, Russian, Hungarian, Polish and German!
Now with Engine, Automatic transmission, ABS, SRS, Power Steering diagnostic and BCM support!
The only Opel/Vauxhall/Holden diagnostic tool for Android!
ScanMyOpel features include:
- native support of Electronic control units used in Opel/Vauxhall cars, which distinguishes ScanMyOpel from many other diagnostic applications providing only limited generic OBDII support
- monitoring various dynamic parameters of engine, automatic transmission, ABS, EHPS and other ECUs
- reading of static data: ECU identification, fault codes with their current statuses and symptoms
- clearing of fault codes
- Displaying environment information on trouble codes where applicable
- Displaying nominal values of livedata parameters where applicable
- Displaying Livedata parameters charts (only 5 charts can be viewed simultaneously)
Fault code status meanings:
red - present
yellow - intermittent
green - not present
Current software version supports ONLY engines of the following Opel/Vauxhall models:
- Agila A
- Astra F (MY96+)
- Astra G
- Corsa B (MY97+)
- Corsa C
- Frontera A (25TDS engine)
- Frontera B (X22DTH/Y22DTH engines only)
- Meriva A
- Omega B (MY97+, except X25XE/X30XE, Y25DT engines)
- Tigra (MY97+)
- Tigra B
- Vectra B
- Zafira A
The ECU type is detected automatically.
Models with CAN bus (Astra H, Vectra C, Astra J, Insignia, Zafira-B, etc) are not supported by this application!
ScanMyOpel supports ELM327-based Bluetooth interfaces on all Bluetooth-enabled Android devices. Please note - could be compatibility issues with some noname ELM327 interfaces. If you are experiencing problems with establishing stable connection with the ELM327 interface, please send us the following information:
- phone model
- version of Android OS
- ELM327 version
- name of the BT device
Recommended ELM327 version is 1.4/1.4+. Proper connection with Chinese versions of ELM327, other then 1.4, is not guaranteed. Also, mini-OBD chinese interfaces in general do not work properly.
Also, in case of any issues it is possible to save log and forward it on email@example.com for troubleshooting. Log creating can be enabled from the application menu. Log files will be stored on the SDCard in "ScanMyOpel" folder.
Since in ELM 327 is used only pin 7, you may not et connected to other modules, which are connected to other pins in the OBD plug. In order to benefit all features of ScanMyOpel application, please connect together pins 7, 3 and 12 in the ELM327 adapter.
Please try our free Lite version to see if your car is being supported properly BEFORE purchasing the full version.
*** Feel free to email (firstname.lastname@example.org) us directly for issues and support before commenting with low ratings. Thanks! ***
Support forum can be found here:
Boosted Air Temperature
Wastegate Duty Cycle (beta)
Actual Pedal Pos
*Requires the latest Pro version of the application "Torque" to function. Will not work with the Lite version of Torque.
1) Check to see that the plugin is listed in the "Installed Applications" of your Android device.
2) Check that the plugin is listed in Torque under "Settings" -> "Plugins" -> "Installed Plugins..."
Initial Configuration Instructions:
1) Be sure to have an active internet connect for purchase authorization.
2) Launch Torque and go to "Settings"
3) Scroll down to "Manage extra PIDs/Sensors".
4) Unless you have added any pre-defined PIDs in the past, this screen will not have any existing entries shown.
5) At this point the installed PID plugins are loaded into Torque and purchases are validated. From the menu, choose "Add predefined set".
6) If the purchase was validated corectly, you should see an entry for "Mazdaspeed 2006-09" in the list. If you do not see the entry, then the validation may still be in process or the plugin may not have been installed correctly. Go back to step 4, and wait 10 seconds or so before continuing. This should give all validations time to complete.
An OBD Bluetooth adapter that connects to your car’s engine management / OBD port is required. Common adapters include BAFX, ELM327, OBDLink LX, & VGate and can be purchased on websites such as eBay or Amazon (http://www.amazon.com/BAFX-Products-Bluetooth-diagnostics-Android/dp/B005NLQAHS). eCAR connects to secure & insecure adapters
eCAR PRO is a powerful OBDII scanner designed by a team of programmers, graphic designers, and top car mechanics. eCAR’s UI is comprehensive, intuitive and designed for ease-of-use for car enthusiasts and the DIY car repair mechanic. Additional details:
DTC (Diagnostic Trouble Codes): Check & clear Check Engine Light (CEL). View confirmed, pending, and historic DTC. Continuous monitoring available for viewing engine fault codes as they appear in real time. Already have a DTC from another code reader? Then use the built in DTC SES Library to retrieve code descriptions.
Emission Readiness (Mode 6): There are up to 11 monitors that check the emission system on gasoline engines; 9 on compression (Diesel) engines. Informs the user if the vehicle is unlikely to pass emission tests. Displays additional info stored in vehicle’s ECU, eg. mode, time/distance MIL on, etc...
Gauges & Alarms: Contains several car gauges with preset alarms. User adjustable speedometer alarm available with On/Off alarm sound.
Vehicle Sensors: Engine sensor data is displayed in real-time in Gauge, Graph, and Text formats. Enhanced gauges specific to each sensor are provided. Relevant sensor parameters are shown on each gauge including Min & Max values. Includes adjustable graph time axis.
Temperature Sensors: View readings for all available temperature sensors. In addition to coolant temperature; air intake, catalyst (catalytic converters), ambient air, and oil temperatures can be viewed. An alarm for the coolant temperature is available.
Oxygen Sensors: View real-time O2 sensor values and monitor the health of the vehicle’s catalytic converters. Performs a comparison of O2 sensors.
Fuel Trim: Some of the most common fault codes are related to fuel trim. View comparisons of Short & Long term data for each Bank in real time.
Fuel Economy: Monitor instant MPG, average fuel economy, and fuel level. A CO2 gauge is provided to assist in monitoring the amount of CO2 the vehicle releases. This activity has been credited with assisting drivers improve their driving habits while reducing fuel consumption.
Timers: eCAR features a trip timer, 0-60 mph & ¼ mile race timers; for the metric users among us, 0-100 kmh and 400 meter timers are available. Includes Countdown & Auto Speed Detect. The Timer & method of execution provide the most accurate speed timer for OBD applications on the market today!
Torque & Horsepower: Don’t have your own torque dyno/dynamo-meter? Don’t worry! eCAR mobile app can calculate live data for Horsepower & Torque.
More: Includes options for units, color scheme, & graph speed. eCAR can read 100+ vehicle sensors and doesn't require software plug-ins. Tested on Audi, BMW, Buick, Chevy, Chrysler, Dodge, Fiat, Ford, GM, Honda, Hyundai, Jaguar, KIA, Mercedes, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Opel, Pontiac, Renault, Seat, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, Volkswagen, VW ,...
Please note that available sensors vary by vehicle make & model.
The following ELM327 and compatible OBD2 interfaces are supported:
APOS BT OBD 327
ElmCanII Bluetooth and WiFi
OBDLink Bluetooth and WiFI
ELM327 Bluetooth and WiFi
Pearl Lescars Bluetooth and WiFi
The interfaces can be purchased on our websites http://www.wgsoft.de or http://www.obd-2.de/shop/ if required.
Everything completely in German and English. In the graphical representation of data, there are "pause" function. In this mode, the recorded data can be scrolled and zoomed by gesture.
We would greatly appreciate the feedback on the app. Please send us an email about your experiences, opinions or suggestions.
- OBDLink LX Bluetooth
- OBDLink MX Bluetooth
- OBDLink Bluetooth
- OBDLink MX Wi-Fi
- OBDLink WiFi
- OBDLink SX USB (with Android 3.1 or newer)
***The app will NOT work with any other brand of OBD adapter.***
Turn your phone or tablet into a full-fledged diagnostic scan tool: read diagnostic trouble codes, clear the "Check Engine" light, check emissions readiness, estimate fuel economy and much more!
- Check and clear diagnostic trouble codes
- Read freeze frame data
- Display real-time data (over 90 parameters!)
- Customizable dashboards
- Emissions readiness for each US state
- Fuel economy MPG, l/100km or km/l calculation
- Multiple trip meters
- Log data to CSV format (compatible with Excel)
- Retrieve vehicle information including VIN number and calibration ID
- Oxygen Sensor Results (Mode $05)
- On-board Monitoring Tests (Mode $06)
- In-performance Tracking Counters (Mode $09)
- GPS tracking - plot vehicle parameters on a map in real-time
- Full diagnostic report that can be e-mailed
- English and Metric units
- Free unlimited updates
* Quick and easy display of available ECU sensors
* OBD PID scanner to quickly map and locate extended PIDs
* Simple Telnet server that allows direct connection to the adapter to allow far easier debugging (aimed at developers)
The main application - Torque - allows you to connect your android device to your cars engine management, and read various sensors, even retrieve fault codes (DTC) and clear them once fixed. It can post to Twitter, log data, supports themes, and so much more!
If you are interested in developing your own plugin then you can find an example app here(which uses AIDL): http://ian-hawkins.com/torquescan.zip
Join the Torque forums (click the developer link below) for more information or to ask questions!
Note: This plugin needs the full version of Torque
※ If this app can't communicate with a car, remove ELM327 and connect it again.
***** Let's watch the car information with Google map in real time *****
Your android device becomes the gauge of your car. You can watch the car information in real time. The "OBD Driver" can display 56 kinds of information. Each information displays it by a letter and a graph. You can change the information that is displayed on a screen freely. Furthermore, you can make an original gauge because you can specify the color of the letter and the color of the graph and a background image if you use the "Customization function". The driving of the car becomes more fun.
( The information that this app can display varies according to a car model. )
***** Map and Marker *****
The information marker is displayed on the map in real time, and you can make sure that your driving is good or bad by color of the marker.
***** Super easy operation *****
The "OBD Driver" adopted Multi-Window System. You can mix maximum 10 windows on the screen. The following operations are available.
· Drag --- Move the window.
· Tap --- Show the next page.
· Double tap --- Switch to full screen view or normal view.
· Long tap (press and hold) --- Display the pop-up menu.
· Pinch-in/out --- Reduce or enlarge the window.
***** Log data storage *****
The "OBD Driver" can record various data which acquired from a car in real time. You can choose the data to record the gas mileage information, the sensor information, the GPS information, the G sensor information freely. You can make a graph by Excel. Let's analyze your driving.
***** Alarm *****
The alarm warn with a color and a sound. You can choose max three items from the following information. Speed, Engine RPM, Coolant temperature, Throttle position. You can specify the alarm value freely.
***** Let's watch the gas mileage *****
You can watch the gas mileage of your car in real time. Because you can watch the current gas mileage with a letter and a graph, your question to the gas mileage can dissolve. The gas mileage of your car improves if you get a way of the eco-driving.
***** Eco-driving *****
The doctor teach you the eco-driving. When your driving is good for gas mileage, the doctor praises it kindly. However, when your driving is bad for gas mileage, the doctor get angry. What is "Good driving" ? Let's make sure yourself.
***** Customization *****
You can choose the several unit of distance, fuel, currency, gas mileage, etc.
And you can customize this app by XML configuration file. You can change 23 kinds of items like a background image and a color and a graph and more. You can change the alarm value and a color and a sound. Also, you can change the color and design of gauge.
***** Supported OBD2/EOBD protocols *****
It can detect following protocols automatically by ELM327.
· SAE J1850 PWM (41.6Kbps)
· SAE J1850 VPW (10.4Kbps)
· ISO 9141-2 (5 baud init)
· ISO 14230-4 KWP (5 baud init)
· ISO 14230-4 KWP (fast init)
· ISO 15765-4 CAN (11 bit ID 500Kbps)
· ISO 15765-4 CAN (29 bit ID 500Kbps)
· ISO 15765-4 CAN (11 bit ID 250Kbps)
· ISO 15765-4 CAN (29 bit ID 250Kbps)
· SAE J1939 CAN (29 bit ID 250Kbps)
It can choose following protocols manually.
· TOYOTA CAN , TOYOTA K-LINE , SUZUKI K-LINE , DAIHATSU K-LINE
· ISO CAN 11 or 29 bit ID ECU physical address 0 or 2
※ Please note
1. To use this app, you must connect the ELM327 OBD2 Bluetooth adapter to OBD2 connector.
2. The Bluetooth "Serial Port Profile(SPP)" is necessary to use this app in your android device.
3. This app is corresponds to the device of Android 2.3.1 or higher, but it does not guarantee the operation of the device of all Android 2.3.1 or higher. Please try this app enough during a refundable term.
4. Same as the above, this app does not guarantee the operation in all car models.
5. "Adjustment driving" is required to display the exact fuel efficiency.