WifiWithYou will turn on the Wifi only when turned on the screen . ( It does not do anything in Wifi tethering )
Basic functions only that, but by customizing it to your option settings, it is possible to automate the on / off Wifi comfortable and more convenient .
I recommend to those who have the following request .
* I want to reduce battery consumption.
When you are not using the Android, Wifi is turned off most of the time. Therefore, it does not consume unnecessary power.
* I want to turn on the Wifi only when it is near the AP with the specific SSID.
It is possible to turn on only when white SSID is found .
For this reason , you may want to turn on the Wifi only when operating the Android at a particular location such as a home or office .
* I want to not turn off automatically when Wifi is communicating.
It can wait by monitoring the traffic and to turn off the Wifi.
For example, if you listen to the radio or downloading something , it does not turn off the Wifi even if you turn off the screen of the Android .
< Note >
- Please avoid mixed with Wifi control other apps .
- WifiWithYou is a background service, but I will stop from the Android system if the memory of the Android is missing . But I will resume soon. For this reason , there is the case that can not be turned on and off of Wifi very rarely.