An application with a timer function to a simple counter
It is convenient as a counter when you want to count the number while setting the timer and measuring the time.
When counting the number of jump rope of a child, I made it thinking that it is difficult to count (count) the number of flies while watching the timer.
We will inform you by vibration when the timer is over, so you can measure the number just by pressing the count button while watching the other party. Also, while launching the application, you can save the counted result as a record.
How to use
1. Set timer (TIMER) (+1, +10, +30 button or direct input)
2. When you click the "START" button the timer starts
3. By clicking the "COUNT" button until the expiration, counting up
4. Notify by vibration when the timer expires
5. To save the result, click "SAVE" button
6. To check the result, click "SHOW RECORD" button
7. To measure again, click "RESET"
* The saved result will be deleted when the application is finished.
Recommended for people
· When you want to count as a simple counter
· When counting the number of times in a child's practice (rope jump, repeat lateral jump, etc.) while there is time limit
· When it is necessary to keep records by repeated measurements
· When setting a timer by presentation or presentation practice
· Timer function and counter function can be used separately
· Completely free (no charge etc)
· Available offline (It can be used even without Internet environment)
· If there are bugs or faults, please write it in the review!
☆ It takes time, but I will actively improve ☆