Depending on your device you can use the following triggers:
• Hold 'Power button' and 'Volume-down button' for 2 seconds
• Hold 'Power button' and 'Home button' for 2 seconds
• Overlay icon
• Notification icon click
• Camera hardware button
• Long click search hardware button
• Custom shortcut
• Locale, Tasker plugin support
• Power connect/disconnect
This screen shot app will capture screens on Android 4.0 and higher, devices with root and some not rooted devices.
1. You can take a screenshot by touching the shot icon (only support on rooted phones and OS 2.3) or pressing power button and volume down button at the same time, or pressing power button and home button at the same time(on most Samsung phones).
2. You can specify the folders which the screenshots will be saved as images.
3. You can preview the screenshot and decide saving it or discarding it.
4. Croping any part of the screenshot.
5. Drawing on the screenshot.
6. Making mosaics on the screenshot.
7. Inputing custom text on the screenshot.
8. Sharing the screenshot after it’s taken.
With Capture, you can save, see, and share all your photos and videos, safe and easy - all your memories in one place. Everything is available on your phone, tablet, and PC/Mac, so you can share your memories with friends and family whenever and wherever you want! Everyone who signs up to Capture can store approximately 1,000 photos (2GB) for free.
Stories is a new feature, allowing you to create and share an album of photos and videos with friends and family in a private group. Everyone you invite can contribute to your Story by adding photos and comments. You can also download the photos. Stories is a easy and fun way to share your events, travels, and more!
- Share Screenshots
- Press the power button and volume down to take screenshot
- Set the path to save the screenshot
- Screenshot display, you can decide to save or discard screenshots
- Trim the captured screenshots
- Painting on the screenshot
- Add mosaic
- Add text
- Browse and edit all history screenshots
★ Take screenshots easily just by long pressing on side screen of your device.
★ Easily browse the taken screenshots in the inbuilt gallery.
★ Share your screenshots through the application only.
★ Choose which side to long press easily.
*We kindly request you to avoid writing negative feedback regarding root permissions. Android system does not allow to take a screenshot with out root access.
*You can write a support request on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recordable is the screen recorder which:
* Is simple to install and easy to use
* Records your audio and gestures
* Supports almost all tablets and phones
* Easily shares videos to YouTube, Facebook, Twitter etc.
* Does not require root
Most devices can simply download an activator app to allow capturing of the screen. Other devices will need a Windows, Mac or Linux computer to activate over USB or root. Note: if you use a computer you'll need to activate every time you reboot your device.
For a comparison of Android screen recorders see: http://recordable.mobi/compare
Free demo version available from http://recordable.mobi/free
Follow Recordable on Google+ and YouTube
** If you have never taken a screen shot with the hardware buttons for your device you may want to do a Google search to learn how. Some Android devices use different button combinations than others.
** Send SMS Permission is needed to allow you to send the screenshot to a friend by SMS. The app will never send an SMS without you **
Take a screenshot on the Galaxy S4, S3, or Note 2 using a hand swipe:
1. Open Settings > Motion.
2. Scroll down and find Hand Motion, then Palm Swipe to Capture, and tick the box.
3. Close the menu and shape your hand like you are “chopping” the screen, set your hand on either side of the screen, then horizontally swipe across it – it doesn’t matter which way. If you’ve done it correctly, you should hear the camera shutter and receive a notification that a picture has been saved to the gallery.
Another way to take a screenshot on the Galaxy S4, S3 or Note:
1. Pressing the Power and Home buttons at the same time will also grab an image of the screen. This can be awkward to get right, so it’s important to remember to press both buttons at the same time, and hold them until the shutter sound is heard.
Both these methods also work on the Samsung Galaxy Notes as well, and the second method is also applicable to the Galaxy S2.
Take a screenshot on other Android 4.0, 4.1, or 4.2 devices:
1. Press the Power button and Volume down key at the same time. Remember to hold them until you hear a click or see a screenshot sound. This works on the Samsung Galaxy Nexus and the Google Nexus 7 tablet and should be the first method you try on an Android device. Remember to hold both keys down at precisely the same time, and hold until the shutter clicks.
With Screen Grabber, send a map or directions to your best friend with a couple of clicks. There’s nothing quite like Screen Grabber and free is always good. Real good.
• With a single click take a screen shot of your Android screen. Tap. Done.
• Email that screen shot to anyone, anywhere, any time. JaredCo makes sharing simple.
• Screen Grabber stores all your screen captures in a new picture file called Screen Grabs. Want to see you contacts list from a month ago? Easy if you grabbed a screen shot of that important client’s phone number. It’s in the file labeled Screen Grabs, right where we put it for you.
• Want to send a map or directions to your technically-impaired friends? It doesn’t get any easier than click and send with Screen Grabber.
• So simple to synch, Screen Grabber does it all for you. Download and you’re good to go.
Pictures, app icons, maps, tools, contacts, addresses – no matter what’s showing up on your screen, Screen Grabber stores it in one place so you don’t have to fumble for what you need now.
And best of all, Screen Grabber is totally free so it costs you zip. But, like all JaredCo apps, it delivers real functionality that enhances your Android experience.
You’ve got nothing to lose and lots of utility to gain. Like all JaredCo apps, we design them, we build them and we support them. Even the FREE ones.
In the free version, there allows you to record unlimited number of background video recording, and video duration is unlimited too. Free version is ad supported.
Secret Video Recorder is a spy camera for professional video recording and is the best app available in the Android market for hidden video recording.
• Unlimited number video recording
• Unlimited video duration
• No camera shutter sound.
• No preview.
• Support night vision
• Support zoom
• Can record during phone call.
• Turn screen off and continue recording
• One touch operation for recording start and stop
• One touch operation for schedule recording
• Supports front and back camera
• Full HD video (1920x1080) recording
• Support full video quality
• Silent recording
• Enable/disable sound & vibration method while start/stop video recording by application.
• Hide video from Gallery
• Custom icon for launcher so the app is completely discreet
• Enable/disable flash light during recording
• Enable/disable preview
• Disable Notification icon so there is no screen indication that video is recording
• Password protected for full security
• Very few permissions needed so privacy is assured
• Turn screen off and continue recording. That saves battery and allows long recording
• Reduce video quality enough to use to increase usage time and storage
Note: Some phones cannot disable sound, so you need root your phone or upgrade firmware
All feedback and feature requests related to the operation of the application, as well as many other questions can be send the following email of support team: email@example.com . If you like our app, please take a minute to rate it on Google Play market.
**To uninstall the app, please go to the setting page and click the "Remove device administrator" button**
With over 2 million of users and over 30 languages support, Screen Off and Lock is the No.1 screen off application in Google Play Store.
Screen Off and Lock allows you to switch off your devices from:
1. Launcher shortcut
2. Launcher widget 1x1 - 4x4, resizable in Android 4.0+ (Also available in lock screen for Android 4.2+) (Donate version)
4. Floating button over all apps! (Double tap to use it) (Donate version)
5. Search button (if your device has it)
1. Screen off animation (including the most famous Old TV style)
2. Screen lock/unlock sound effect
3. Screen off vibration
For those who cannot see the screen off animation even the app is reinstalled, please follow the procedures below:
Android 4.x: Go to "Setting > Developer options > Transition animation", and then select 1x for this option.
Android 2.x, Make sure you selected the option "All animations" under "Settings > Display > Animation".
** Does not work on Galaxy Nexus or Tegra 2/3
** Samsung S3: Set recording mode to "High" in settings
** ICS+ devices: Make sure HW Overlay is disabled and "Force GPU Rendering" is enabled from the device's developer options menu
Screencast captures your phone screen at high frame rates into a high quality MPEG4 video with audio. It can also take snapshots of your screen by holding the search key on your phone.
This program includes a gallery to view, play, rename, delete and share your previously recorded videos or screen shots from within the same user interface.
Please contact the developer if you have question or issues, before rating the app low. The developer cannot help you if you only post a review and do not email for support.
You can also hit "Menu" and select "Report a problem" to get support.
**This app complies with the LGPL as it uses libavcodec by FFMPEG for the encoding process. The sources used are from ffmpeg-0.8 release, and compiled without modification.
- Widgets: Easy access to preset brightness levels.
- Tasker/Locale Plug-in! Set brightness based on time/place/etc. To disable, configure for 100% brightness.
- Brightness slider uses logarithmic scale for fine-grained control.
- Drag the app icon to your desktop to use for toggling on/off.
- Prompts to confirm very low brightness settings.
- Option to disable soft-key backlight (does not work on all phones).
*** If you accidentally make your screen go BLACK ***
1. Pull your battery or (Nexus7) hold power button for 10 seconds
2. Uninstall the app to reset your bad brightness setting
3. Reinstall the app and use it normally again
This app will always be free! If you want to show your appreciation, please donate to Wikipedia on my behalf (and let me know you did):
Thank you! Email me if you have any other problems or questions I haven't mentioned.
Normally you often use screen capture function by pressing the key combination.
- With some models have the home button, press Home + key.
- These models have no home button, then use the key combination "Power + Volume Down"
Screenshot Capture application is powerful screen capture. Support pole many different types of screenshots.
The main features of the app:
- Allows you to take pictures and save them on your loved cricket.
- Show icon on the status bar shooting. Just swipe down and click on the icon to take screenshots.
- Mode icon lets you snap pictures whenever. There will be an icon can be moved on the screen and in the standby mode photography.
- Insert the toggle widget screenshots of your desktop.
- Shake to perform a screen capture
- Select the image format to PNG or JPG photos
- Edit, rotate, crop, color conversion of screenshots.
- Screen capture application for mobile phones
- Install the screen capture applications to minimize the number of keystrokes home and power button. Help increase the life of your phone.
This application makes screen recording easy and even fun. Video length is unlimited, so you can record as long as your device has some memory left.
For example, you can capture your own brand-new application with just one click and also give it a realtime voice presentation overlay using microphone.
Your videos are stored at sdcard/UnlimitedScreenRecorder.
★ Completely free
★ Unlimited video recording
★ No watermarks
★ Simple to use - one touch recording
★ Optimized for performance
No Root Screenshot It is an application that lets you take screenshots of your phone. This application works on ALL phones. Root is NOT required.
Take screenshots of any screen on your phone!
This application is for those users who need to take screenshots, but don't have root access to their phones.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE INSTALLING:
This application will instruct you to download and install a free desktop application on your Windows or Mac. Once installed, you must run the desktop application with your phone attached to your computer. This will enable screenshots on your phone.
Once you've done this, you can disconnect your phone and take screenshots whenever you want. However, every time you restart your phone, you'll have to connect it to your computer and run the desktop application again. If you restart your phone frequently, this app may not be for you, as it may prove to be too inconvenient.
Your phone will NOT be rooted or temp-rooted in any way. No system files on your phone will be altered.
If your phone is already rooted, please download the normal "Screenshot It" application from the Android market.
- Take a screenshot of your phone's screen
- Save as a jpg or png file and share anywhere
- Crop screenshots
- Annotate and draw on screenshots
- Screen shot status bar button
- Screenshot widget button
- Shake to screen shot
- Delayed screenshot timer
- "Share" menu integration
- Custom save directory
- Overlay phone information on screenshots
- Works on ALL devices
Please exclude this app from any task killer or anti-virus software on your phone. If you don't, you'll have to run the enabler more often.
Tags: Screenshot, screen shot, screen capture, no root
Come and try "Super Screenshot", it has the following features:
1. Easy to use, no need to be root, simply press the buttons on your phone for 2 seconds.
2. Resize, scribble, add text and add filters, it is very easy to edit your screenshots.
3. Your screenshots are stored on the SD card. In addition to the built-in sharing, you can also connect to your PC via USB to browse and copy the screenshots.
4. Completely free! Works with Android 4.0 and above.
Secret Video Recorder does background recording so you can use your phone as normal and NO ONE can tell you are recording video.
• Unlimited number video recording
• Unlimited video duration
• No camera shutter sound
• No preview
• One touch to start/stop recording
• Schedule to record video at specific time
• Support passcode lock screen and passcode for locking the app
• Auto using front-camera to record video when someone enter wrong password.
• Easy to config duration, camera, and video quality
• Enable/disable notification, screen message when start/stop recording
• Show/Hide video from Gallery
• Auto sync video with dropbox, google drive... to help you find your phone when you lost.
If you need support or wanna some other features, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please give us 5 star and good comment to encourage us. Thanks for your choice.
Include 13 volumes!
Also you can study Japanese with this one.
Title: Give My Regards to Black Jack
Author: Shuho Sato
Site: Manga on Web