1. You can take a screenshot by touching the shot icon (only support on rooted phones and OS 2.3) or pressing power button and volume down button at the same time, or pressing power button and home button at the same time(on most Samsung phones).
2. You can specify the folders which the screenshots will be saved as images.
3. You can preview the screenshot and decide saving it or discarding it.
4. Croping any part of the screenshot.
5. Drawing on the screenshot.
6. Making mosaics on the screenshot.
7. Inputing custom text on the screenshot.
8. Sharing the screenshot after it’s taken.
Depending on your device you can use the following triggers:
• Hold 'Power button' and 'Volume-down button' for 2 seconds
• Hold 'Power button' and 'Home button' for 2 seconds
• Overlay icon
• Notification icon click
• Camera hardware button
• Long click search hardware button
• Custom shortcut
• Locale, Tasker plugin support
• Power connect/disconnect
This screen shot app will capture screens on Android 4.0 and higher, devices with root and some not rooted devices.
Especially, this app is convenient for shooting screenshot of snapchat.
After taking screenshot, this app comes back automatically and allows users to share or edit directly.
As the status bar (the bar on the top part of the screen) will be replaced automatically, the private information(screenshot time and present active applications) doesn't show off.
You can also use the following functions if you may use advertising version or charge version.
1)Customize status bar
You can customize the upper status bar as follows. You can also delete status bar and lower navigation bar
*Standard application type
*Free text type(You can put any message you like)
*Delete status bar & navigation bar
2)Change image size and format
You can shrink the image to the defined size and store by PNG or JPEG. You can also change the compression ratio of JPEG and reduce file size.
3)You can use special gallery which makes it easier to select shot and stored screen shot images.
If you need further functions, please download the following professional version.
1) Launch the application
2) Press the "START" button (app is on standby behind)
3) Take a screenshot (snapchat, game scene, shopping item, clipping of home screen etc.)
4) App shows up on the screen (comes back from behind)
5) You can share it through WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook etc. with your friends or cut(trim) it
You don't need to be bothered anymore to go back to the gallery and chose the picture you took when you want to send it right away.
1. Click on the screenshot icon, or press the power button and volume down to get screenshot
2. Find the screenshot in save path
3. Edit and share screenshot
Note: If your phone is not Root and system version is lower than 4.0, the software will not work
★ Take screenshots easily just by long pressing on side screen of your device.
★ Easily browse the taken screenshots in the inbuilt gallery.
★ Share your screenshots through the application only.
★ Choose which side to long press easily.
*We kindly request you to avoid writing negative feedback regarding root permissions. Android system does not allow to take a screenshot with out root access.
*You can write a support request on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don't install if your device is not rooted.
Check out SCR Screen Recorder, the Android most comprehensive screencast recording app.
SCR Screen Recorder supports all Android versions since 4.0 and utilizes the best encoding method available on each platform.
Since the first release in early 2013 SCR Screen Recorder is frequently updated and new features are added regularly.
• SYSTEM AUDIO - On most devices you can directly record in-game audio
without quality loss caused by microphone recording speakers output.
The "Internal + Mic" option allows to add a microphone commentary to the system audio recording.
At the moment this feature is not available on Android 4.2 but it'll be added soon.
• FACE CAM - Share your emotions by adding a front-facing camera to your video.
You can move the camera overlay around so that it doesn't obstruct important controls.
• NO ADS - Unlike other "free" screen recorders SCR never display any ads.
Development of all my apps is supported only by donations and Pro versions.
• SETTINGS - No mater if you prefer to select simple presets or manually tweak every setting
we've got you covered. SCR supports many customizations and provides performance and stability stats.
• ALPHA FEATURES - Let us know what's important to you by joining SCR Alpha Testing Google+ community at http://goo.gl/PGYZ8r
If you'd like to receive Alpha updates and test brand new features follow the links in the About community section.
SCR Screen Recorder uses various hacks and unofficial APIs which may not work on some devices and ROMs.
If you encounter any issues please report it at email@example.com to help me get your device supported.
Before you buy consider testing SCR Free to ensure that your device is already supported.
This app collects anonymous usage statistics to help track bugs and analyze devices compatibility.
This software uses unmodified code of FFmpeg 1.2 licensed under the LGPL.
Capture videos of your minecraft worlds, make screen recordings for promotional videos, tutorials, screencasts or simply share your finest moments!
Recordable is the screen recorder which:
* Is simple to install and easy to use
* Records your audio and gestures
* Supports almost all tablets and phones
* Easily shares videos to YouTube, Facebook, Twitter etc.
* Does not require root (this is a non-root application, but if you have root you don't need a computer to install!)
Note: you'll need to use your computer to re-install the app every time you reboot your device.
A selection of some five star reviews:
Karlo Valerio on Apr 29: At first, I was a little sketchy, probably because I'd tried almost every other no-root method of video recording for android, and some were even more expensive than this one (yes, I waste money). So imagine how sceptical I was when I saw that you just follow the step by step instructions all the way through, and wow. I was amazed by how little lag there is in the recordings. I'm using my unrooted Nexus 5, and this works pretty much flawlessly for me.
Jakov Pavic on Apr 25: I love this app. Doesn't lag and don't need root. Thank you very much for the app.
Josh Jones on Mar 22: Just saw the update of this and tried it out. The quality is good, the fps is incredible when on no limit but the only potential problems are the power of your device, which can hinder your Max fps, and the amount of storage it can take up. Otherwise, a real gem like I said when I reviewed the previous version of this. If you're looking for a screen recorder, this is the one to have.
Jacob Rook on Mar 3: I am running a non-rooted device and this app works amazingly! Ive been looking for screen recorders that dont require root and a lot of them make you download all this stuff then end up not even working. I give this app 5 stars! Thank you so much for developing it!
Caleb Swanson on Feb 26: I have been searching for a no root screen recorder forever and I finally found it! Its so easy to do! And I bet there are people complaining that you have to connect your device to the computer but they give you a step by step tutorial that takes about five minutes! Trust me its not a waste! Thanks SOOOOO much for making this!
Nick Wolf on Feb 5: The best recorder that does not require root. Other apps do not really work or dont work at all.
For a comparison of Android screen recorders see: http://recordable.mobi/compare
Free demo version available from http://recordable.mobi/free
Follow Recordable on Google+ and YouTube
** If you have never taken a screen shot with the hardware buttons for your device you may want to do a Google search to learn how. Some Android devices use different button combinations than others.
** Send SMS Permission is needed to allow you to send the screenshot to a friend by SMS. The app will never send an SMS without you **
Take a screenshot on the Galaxy S4, S3, or Note 2 using a hand swipe:
1. Open Settings > Motion.
2. Scroll down and find Hand Motion, then Palm Swipe to Capture, and tick the box.
3. Close the menu and shape your hand like you are “chopping” the screen, set your hand on either side of the screen, then horizontally swipe across it – it doesn’t matter which way. If you’ve done it correctly, you should hear the camera shutter and receive a notification that a picture has been saved to the gallery.
Another way to take a screenshot on the Galaxy S4, S3 or Note:
1. Pressing the Power and Home buttons at the same time will also grab an image of the screen. This can be awkward to get right, so it’s important to remember to press both buttons at the same time, and hold them until the shutter sound is heard.
Both these methods also work on the Samsung Galaxy Notes as well, and the second method is also applicable to the Galaxy S2.
Take a screenshot on other Android 4.0, 4.1, or 4.2 devices:
1. Press the Power button and Volume down key at the same time. Remember to hold them until you hear a click or see a screenshot sound. This works on the Samsung Galaxy Nexus and the Google Nexus 7 tablet and should be the first method you try on an Android device. Remember to hold both keys down at precisely the same time, and hold until the shutter clicks.
With Screen Grabber, send a map or directions to your best friend with a couple of clicks. There’s nothing quite like Screen Grabber and free is always good. Real good.
• With a single click take a screen shot of your Android screen. Tap. Done.
• Email that screen shot to anyone, anywhere, any time. JaredCo makes sharing simple.
• Screen Grabber stores all your screen captures in a new picture file called Screen Grabs. Want to see you contacts list from a month ago? Easy if you grabbed a screen shot of that important client’s phone number. It’s in the file labeled Screen Grabs, right where we put it for you.
• Want to send a map or directions to your technically-impaired friends? It doesn’t get any easier than click and send with Screen Grabber.
• So simple to synch, Screen Grabber does it all for you. Download and you’re good to go.
Pictures, app icons, maps, tools, contacts, addresses – no matter what’s showing up on your screen, Screen Grabber stores it in one place so you don’t have to fumble for what you need now.
And best of all, Screen Grabber is totally free so it costs you zip. But, like all JaredCo apps, it delivers real functionality that enhances your Android experience.
You’ve got nothing to lose and lots of utility to gain. Like all JaredCo apps, we design them, we build them and we support them. Even the FREE ones.
- Widgets: Easy access to preset brightness levels.
- Tasker/Locale Plug-in! Set brightness based on time/place/etc. To disable, configure for 100% brightness.
- Brightness slider uses logarithmic scale for fine-grained control.
- Drag the app icon to your desktop to use for toggling on/off.
- Prompts to confirm very low brightness settings.
- Option to disable soft-key backlight (does not work on all phones).
*** If you accidentally make your screen go BLACK ***
1. Pull your battery or (Nexus7) hold power button for 10 seconds
2. Uninstall the app to reset your bad brightness setting
3. Reinstall the app and use it normally again
This app will always be free! If you want to show your appreciation, please donate to Wikipedia on my behalf (and let me know you did):
Thank you! Email me if you have any other problems or questions I haven't mentioned.
** Does not work on Galaxy Nexus or Tegra 2/3
** Samsung S3: Set recording mode to "High" in settings
** ICS+ devices: Make sure HW Overlay is disabled and "Force GPU Rendering" is enabled from the device's developer options menu
Screencast captures your phone screen at high frame rates into a high quality MPEG4 video with audio. It can also take snapshots of your screen by holding the search key on your phone.
This program includes a gallery to view, play, rename, delete and share your previously recorded videos or screen shots from within the same user interface.
Please contact the developer if you have question or issues, before rating the app low. The developer cannot help you if you only post a review and do not email for support.
You can also hit "Menu" and select "Report a problem" to get support.
**This app complies with the LGPL as it uses libavcodec by FFMPEG for the encoding process. The sources used are from ffmpeg-0.8 release, and compiled without modification.
In the free version, there allows you to record unlimited number of background video recording, and video duration is unlimited too. Free version is ad supported.
Secret Video Recorder is a spy camera for professional video recording and is the best app available in the Android market for hidden video recording.
• Unlimited number video recording
• Unlimited video duration
• No camera shutter sound.
• No preview.
• Support night vision
• Support zoom
• Can record during phone call.
• Turn screen off and continue recording
• One touch operation for recording start and stop
• One touch operation for schedule recording
• Supports front and back camera
• Full HD video (1920x1080) recording
• Support full video quality
• Silent recording
• Enable/disable sound & vibration method while start/stop video recording by application.
• Hide video from Gallery
• Custom icon for launcher so the app is completely discreet
• Enable/disable flash light during recording
• Enable/disable preview
• Disable Notification icon so there is no screen indication that video is recording
• Password protected for full security
• Very few permissions needed so privacy is assured
• Turn screen off and continue recording. That saves battery and allows long recording
• Reduce video quality enough to use to increase usage time and storage
Note: Some phones cannot disable sound, so you need root your phone or upgrade firmware
All feedback and feature requests related to the operation of the application, as well as many other questions can be send the following email of support team: firstname.lastname@example.org . If you like our app, please take a minute to rate it on Google Play market.
**To uninstall the app, please go to the setting page and click the "Remove device administrator" button**
With over 2 million of users and over 30 languages support, Screen Off and Lock is the No.1 screen off application in Google Play Store.
Screen Off and Lock allows you to switch off your devices from:
1. Launcher shortcut
2. Launcher widget 1x1 - 4x4, resizable in Android 4.0+ (Also available in lock screen for Android 4.2+) (Donate version)
4. Floating button over all apps! (Double tap to use it) (Donate version)
5. Search button (if your device has it)
1. Screen off animation (including the most famous Old TV style)
2. Screen lock/unlock sound effect
3. Screen off vibration
For those who cannot see the screen off animation even the app is reinstalled, please follow the procedures below:
Android 4.x: Go to "Setting > Developer options > Transition animation", and then select 1x for this option.
Android 2.x, Make sure you selected the option "All animations" under "Settings > Display > Animation".
Take a screenshot of your phone's screen, save as a jpg or png file, and share anywhere!
- Crop screenshots
- Draw and annotate screenshots
- Screen shot status bar button
- Screenshot widget button
- Shake to screen shot
- Delayed screenshot timer
- "Share" menu integration
- Custom save directory
- Overlay phone information on screenshot
- Works on ALL rooted devices, including Honeycomb!
NOTE: If this version does not work, please download "No Root Screenshot It", which will work on your phone (also available on the Android market).
NOTE: To remove superuser permission toast message from your screenshots, goto your "superuser permissions" app and disable toast messages.
Tags: Screenshot screen shot capture
May require a rooted phone.
Phone list that follows does not require the roots.
- Gallaxy series (S,S2,...)
- HTC phones (Sensation, ...)
- Motorola (Atrix, ...).
- LG Optimus series (G2X, ...)
- Analyzing possible capture method.
- Intuitive Topmost button to screen shot.
- Shake to screen shot.
- Status bar to screen shot.
- Intuitive Countdown feedback UI before screenshot.
- Edit(Crop, Draw/Undo/Redo, ...).
- Share menu integration for Email, MMS, ...
- Choose custom save folder
- Fast start shortcut (Long tab empty home screen > Shortcuts > Select ScreenshotUX icon).
* Rooting may be needed depending model.
BEFORE PURCHASING THIS,
You can test with "Screenshot UX Trial" version.
* IF YOUR DEVICE NEEDS ROOT and NOT ROOTED(and not support preloaded capture method),
You have to initalize screenshot service with your desktop.
(There is no other way due to Android security model).
Simply, Attach your phone to your desktop, and execute desktop app(You can download Liveov website, http://goo.gl/oV7vB).
More detail instruction guide is embedded this app.
* To use topmost camera button on ICS/JB, You have to root.
Google have decided not to export a screenshot service(feature).
May Be due to DRM or privacy issue.
If you root the phone after install ShotUX, Click "Update capture method"
* Please email with issues!
We cannot help you if you only post a review.
- CHECK_LICENSE, READ_PHONE_STATE: for Google License Verification Library.
- INTERNET: for connect to localhost screenshot server for rooted phone.
- SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: for topmost camera button.
- VIBRATE: for vibrate feedback.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: to save the screenshot image.
- GET_TASKS: for detect foreground Develoment setting activity for non rooted&non preloaded capture method.
Tags: screenshot screen capture snapshot no root rooting
Share, draw, add text to a screenshot or even send/edit multiple screenshots!
★Most complete screenshot app!★
Why is Screenshot Ultimate Pro the perfect screen capture app? Well, it has the most features and supports over 16 different capture methods. If this app can’t take a screenshot no other screenshot app will!
We support rooted and non-rooted devices; however, if you have a non-rooted phone you might have to run a small app on your computer to enable screen shooting functionality. Read the FAQ for more information.
If you can’t get the app to work please email us and don’t post it in the reviews since we can’t respond to reviews. Thanks.
- Overlay icon which is visible on top of all screens
- Service icon click
- Power (dis)connect
- Folder listener
- Camera hardware button
- Long click search hardware button
- Custom shortcut
- Widget button
- Button inside the app
- Intent (Tasker / Locale support)
For every trigger separately you can set: do after, vibrate, sound, toast, timeout, countdown and more!
- No ads!
- Edit taken screenshot: draw, add text, crop, add information (android version, wifi ip, date/time, etc), rotate, mirror, switch colors, overlay an image, use your own editor, effects (sepia, grayscale, etc)
- Share taken screenshot: apps (Email, Picasa, Memo, etc), or upload to Imgur, Glowfoto, ImageShack, POST to server, TwitPic, Tumblr
- View all taken screenshots and select multiple for sending, create zip, edit and more!
- Automatically apply "Screenshot Adjustments" to every taken screenshot
- Multiple capture methods (over 16) with an auto detect option so you can select the best option
- Set default save folder and filename and image format (PNG or JPEG)
- Tablet support!
- Set optional custom shutter sound
What can I do with the “Folder listener” trigger?
If your device has built-in screenshot capability you can set the app to listen for changes to a folder. As soon as an image is created in that folder Screenshot Ultimate Pro will also trigger (for editing, saving to your own folder, etc). You could also use another screenshot app, like Screenshot UX, Screenshot Free, Screenshot Easy, Screenshot and Draw, Screenshot ER, Screenshot HD or Screenshot It, and use Screenshot Ultimate Pro to handle the editing and saving.
No “Capture Method” is available for my device!
This is normal if your device isn't rooted. It's the way how the Android security model works; it just doesn't allow taking a screenshot on some devices. However, you can enable screenshot functionality on your device by enabling it through a computer. To see how you can do this go to “Screenshot Ultimate Pro” > “Settings” > “Capture methods” > “No capture method help”. You can email the manual to yourself so you can complete it on your computer (Windows, Linux or Mac OSX).
Contact us by email and we’ll try to help you. Just remember, if you post it in the review we can’t respond and help you, so please contact us by email.
Visit us on: http://www.icecoldapps.com/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/IceColdApps
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/IceColdApps
What are the permissions for?
- INTERNET: the uploading to Imgur
- RECORD_AUDIO: for the audio trigger (blow in the microphone to take a screenshot)
- SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: for the overlay icon (click it to take a screenshot)
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: optionally auto start the app on boot
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: save the screenshots
- VIBRATE: alert when a screenshot was taken
- WAKE_LOCK: optionally set your device to stay awake when the screenshot app is running
- CHECK_LICENSE: check whether you bought the app
With Capture, you can save, see, and share all your photos and videos, safe and easy - all your memories in on place. Everything is available on your phone, tablet, and PC/Mac, so you can share your memories with friends and family whenever and wherever you want! Everyone who signs up to Capture can store approximately 1,000 photos (2GB) for free.
Stories is a new feature, allowing you to create and share an album of photos and videos with friends and family in a private group. Everyone you invite can contribute to your Story by adding photos and comments. You can also download the photos. Stories is a easy and fun way to share your events, travels, and more!
Include 13 volumes!
Also you can study Japanese with this one.
Title: Give My Regards to Black Jack
Author: Shuho Sato
Site: Manga on Web