The Android device must support the Bluetooth HID Profile, HDMI or MHL output.
* In order to connect the Android device to the JVC AV Multimedia Receiver, an optional HDMI-MHL Conversion Cable (KS-U61 : sold separately) or HDMI Cable (KS-U60 : sold separately) is required.
*5-pin to 11-pin micro USB adapter or HDMI adapter is required when using Samsung products.
- Apps Launcher
If the receiver is supported apps launcher function, it can be launch the apps that has been allowed to operate while driving from the launcher home screen.
Apps that has been allowed to operate while driving.
JVC Smart Music Control
* In other than the above apps, it is possible only display the screen while driving.
- Tap and Drag Operation
Tap or drag operation on the Android device can be operated from the touchscreen panel of the receiver.
* Does not support multi-touch operation.
- HOME/BACK/TASK Buttons
HOME / BACK / TASK buttons will be displayed on the screen to operate the Android device even if those buttons are not displayed.In addition, it is possible to minimize these buttons when they are not required and the button location can be moved by dragging.
* Those buttons are displayed only while the Android device is connected to the receiver via the Bluetooth connection.
* When using some applications (i.e. video application software etc.), there is a possibility that those buttons are not displayed.
* If the receiver is supported apps launcher function, it is displayed Launcher HOME / BACK buttons while driving, and HOME / BACK / TASK buttons while parked.
* To use the "OK Google" feature, set to turn off the service of this apps in the accessibility settings of the Android device. In this case, HOME / BACK / TASK buttons will not be able to use but will be displayed.
- Screen fixed to Landscape mode display / Screen sleep function disabled
While the Android device is connected to the receiver, the screen is fixed to landscape display mode and screen sleep function is disabled automatically.
* The previous settings will be automatically set after the Bluetooth connection with the receiver is disconnected.
* The application is displayed in portrait mode display if it does not support landscape mode display. In this case, the operating range will also change to fit within the display range automatically.
* Since the screen sleep function is disabled during the Bluetooth connection to the receiver, there are cases where the battery consumption is increased.
- Power Saving Setting (Allow Connection)
There is a setting to turn OFF the linkage function with the receiver.
If this setting is turned OFF, the battery consumption of Android device will be decreased while the Bluetooth connection with the receiver is disconnected.
* To connect to the receiver, this setting should be turned ON again. (It does not turn ON automatically.)
To make sure the supported Android devices, the supported JVC AV Multimedia Receivers and FAQ visit the website hereunder:
Japanese, English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Russian, Chinese (Simplified)
Please repeat the screen calibration again if you have changed the output screen size of Android device.
Do not touch the screen of the Android device during the screen calibration. This could cause the calibration process to fail.
No warranty is given as to normal operation of all devices.
For information on Bluetooth settings of Android devices please refer to the instruction manual of your device.
JSMC is also an application that connects and controls compatible JVC car audio receivers via Bluetooth® like a wireless remote control. This application can display a JVC car audio receiver’s source information on the smartphone’s screen, and enables the user to perform operations on the JVC car audio receiver as well.
And more, JSMC have HOME Launcher to launch the navigation app, to call from the contact list, or to launch the app that you registered.
INNOVATIVE GESTURE AND VOICE CONTROL
You can command basic controls such as pause, skip or repeat simply by finger gesture operations on the screen of the smartphone. Also, you can make a search for a specific song, album or an artist from your playlist by voice with the built-in voice recognition function. You can use gesture and voice control in both modes: standalone music player and remote control application.
*Voice command : English/Spanish/German/French Only, Voice music search : Select language from your smartphone
ADVANCED MUSIC PLAYER
JSMC analyzes all of your songs that are in your Android™ smartphone, and creates a playlist according to your mood. Once the application has completed the analysis of the songs, simply move the “mood ball” to your current mood, and this application will generate a list of songs that most fits your mood.
You can also make sound adjustments with the built-in 5 preset equalizer. You can also create and save 3 of your own EQ settings.
EXPAND THE JVC CAR RECEIVER EXPERIENCE USING WIRELESS COMMUNICATION
JSMC can display a JVC car audio receiver’s source information on the smartphone screen, and control the receiver by simple gesture controls or by voice command. This application uses Bluetooth® to communicate with the JVC car audio receiver.
And more, JSMC can interrupt the music while voice guidance of smartphone navigation app.
★Control by Gesture, Voice and Proximity sensor
★Browse and play music by songs, albums, artists, playlists, mood.
★Mood Blender generates playlist based on your selected mood.
★Customizable Equalizer with 5 presets and 3 user memories.
★Bluetooth Remote Control and Information Viewer of JVC car receiver
★Post to Twitter and Facebook
★Both Portrait mode and Landscape mode is available.
★Customize the Background
★Both Portrait mode and Landscape mode is available.
★Customize the Background
★HOME Launcher (Navi Shortcut, Phone Caller Applet, App Launcher)
★Navigation Voice Guidance Interruption
★Floating HOME button
About User Guide and trouble shooting
This application does not guarantee full compatibility with all devices, even if system requirements are met.
System requirements: Android™ 2.3 and above and Bluetooth® Serial Port Profile are required.
Gapless Playback: Android™ 4.1 and above
Compatible JVC car audio receiver models:
Via Bluetooth (without receiver setting function)
Via Bluetooth (without volume control and receiver setting function)
(*1) KS-BTA50 required.
Connecting your Android device to your JVC car audio receiver via USB allows you to control playback of the songs in the Android device from your JVC car audio receiver.
‣Mood playlist function
JVC Music Control analyzes the melodies of songs in your Android device to create a playlist according to your mood.
If you are in a mood for listening to powerful songs today, you can select a playlist of songs classified as mood "Powerful".
For example, the mood "Powerful" may describe your state of mind when you want to listen to powerful songs.
Songs are analyzed and classified into the following categories of moods: High Energy(Active,Powerful,Core), Acoustic(Detailed,Simple,Smooth,Easy), Standard(Dynamic,Rockin,Vivid,), Stylistic(Cool,Urban,Trance).
‣Intro skip function
The beginning of each song is played about 30 seconds and then skip to a next song. After analyzing the song, the impressive part of a song will be played instead of the beginning of a song.
‣Control from your JVC car audio receiver
Connecting your Android device in which this application is installed to your JVC car audio receiver via USB allows you to control from your JVC car audio receiver: for example, searching for a song in the Android device by artist name or album name.
Create your favorite playlists to enjoy music whenever and wherever you want!
*To use the mood playlist function,
you need to analyze songs using the following procedure:
Press the MENU button on your Android device select "Preference",
and then check the "Background analysis" checkbox.
*To enable control from your JVC car receiver, you need to select "Output right now" or "Auto output" in the "Preference" to output the song information.
After connecting your Android device, you need to set the USB storage mode to ON.
JVC Music Control supports eight languages; English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Russian, and Chinese.
No warranty is given as to normal operation of all devices.
You can also connect/disconnect to any network you want by simply tapping on it.
Note: Please note that this app will only show you available networks if there is any. It doesn't connect to secured network. It takes care of only open wifi networks in your area.
Poursuivez les conversations engagées sur le site, invitez des amis à participer à une conversation, créez de nouvelles conversations... Et ce depuis n'importe où, et quand vous voulez.
Toutes les fonctionnalités des MP de Jeuxvideo.com sont accessibles avec cette application officielle.
La création d'un compte sur jeuxvideo.com est obligatoire pour pouvoir utiliser cette application.
Xtralogic Remote Desktop Client for Android enables you to connect to your Windows computers across the Internet from a mobile device powered by Google Android platform. Once connected, it gives you mouse and keyboard control over your computer while showing you everything that's happening on the screen. You can leave your computer without losing access to your files, applications, and e-mail. Xtralogic Remote Desktop Client can connect using Microsoft Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) or VNC protocol. For RDP protocol all the necessary server components are already part of most versions of the Windows operating system (except Home varieties).
•RemoteFX graphics support
•VNC protocol support
•Support for Windows 8 Multi-Touch remoting (a.k.a. Metro)
•Simple Connect (eliminates the need for configuring port forwarding on a network router)
•Custom screen resolutions, including an option to automatically fit to the device screen
•Secure network communication protected by SSL/TLS
•Network Level Authentication (NLA) with CredSSP
•Microsoft Remote Desktop Gateway(RD Gateway) support
•RemoteApp programs support
•On-screen keyboard for keys missing on the device (functional keys, etc.)
•Server address book
•Master password to secure server password storage
•Audio redirection to the client from a remote computer
•Microphone redirection from the client to a remote computer
•File transfer between SD card and remote computer
•Copy/paste text between client and server
•Display zoom in/zoom out
•Support for Microsoft Remote Assistance
•RDP data compression and caching to save bandwidth
•Android home screen shortcuts
•Automatic activation of a software keyboard in text fields
•Support for international keyboard layouts
•Support for multitasking: switch to other apps without disconnecting
•Support for a physical keyboard (a keyboard connected over Bluetooth or USB)
•Physical mouse support: drag and drop with a single mouse click, mouse wheel, all three mouse buttons are supported (some features require Ice Cream Sandwich)
•Export/import the server address book and app settings to/from SD card
•Support for importing server settings from .rdp and XML files
•Multi-touch gestures for scrolling, mouse buttons emulation
•API for third party apps to establish RDP connection
Torque is a vehicle / car performance / diagnostics tool and scanner that uses an OBD II Bluetooth adapter to connect to your OBD2 engine management / ECU
Layout your own dashboard with the widgets / gauges you want!
It can use the GPS to provide tracker logs with OBD engine logging so you can see what you were doing at any point in time
It can also show and reset a DTC / CEL / fault code like a scantool. Helps you fix your car and helps keep repair costs down!
Torque also features:
* Dyno / Dynomometer and Horsepower/HP & Torque
* Can read Transmission Temperatures (vehicle dependant)
* 0-60 speed timings - more accurate than just using plain old GPS - see how fast your car is (or truck )
* CO2 emissions readout
* Customisable dashboard & profiles
* Video your journey using the Track Recorder plugin with onscreen OBDII data overlay - a black box for your car/truck!
* Automatically send GPS tagged tweets directly to twitter (for example if you are going on a road trip)
* Massive fault code database for lookup of fault codes from different manufacturers
* Theme support (choose from different themes to change the look of your dashboard)
* Send logging information to web or email CSV/KML for analysis via excel / openoffice reader
* Heads up display / HUD mode for night time driving
* Compass (GPS Based) that won't suffer magnetic interference
* GPS Speedometer/Tracking and realtime web upload capability - see what you were doing and your engine, at a point in time
* Turbo boost feature for vehicles that support MAP and MAF sensors (VW & Golf / Audi / Seat etc supported)
* Alarms and warnings (for example if your coolant temperature goes over 120C whilst driving) with voice/speech overlay
* Car dock support
* Graph data
* Able to share screenshots to Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Email, etc
* AIDL API for third party apps, A simple Telnet interface for developers to talk to the adapter, and an OBD scanner.
* Works on tablet devices like the Motorola Xoom, Dell Streak, Samsung Galaxy Tab and Nook
Works on any vehicle that uses the OBD 2 standard (most vehicles built after 2000, but can work for vehicles as far back as 1996) if in doubt check with your manufacturer first or look for 'OBD2' on written on a big white label in your engine bay
Works on vehicles made by Ford, VW, GM/Vauxhall/Opel, Chrysler, Mercedes, Volkswagen, Audi, Jaguar, Citroen, Peugoet, Skoda, Kia, Mazda, Lexus, Subaru, Renault, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Honda, Hyundai, BMW, Toyota, Seat, Dodge, Jeep, Pontiac and many more vehicle makes, European, US, Far East, etc. Some vehicle ECUs may support more/less features than others
The app needs a Bluetooth OBD2 adapter to work. The adapter is small and plugs into the diagnostics socket on the car which gives your phone access. You can find a list of adapters on: http://torque-bhp.com/wiki/Bluetooth_Adapters (Garmin EcoRoute HD adapters not supported)
If you buy one of the cheap china OBD2 ELM327 bluetooth adapters from ebay / amazon, then make sure you have a good returns policy with the seller
Some of the best reliable OBD2 / OBD adapters are the Scantool.net adapter, the OBDKey, and PLX Devices, OBDLink, Bluetooth, ELM327 and other adapters are supported - search on google for them
More features added every release - there are forums at http://torque-bhp.com/forums/ - if you want something added then let me know and I'll try to add it if it is possible! Vehicle ECUs vary in the amount of sensors supported
*PLEASE NOTE* Any reports of hanging or reboots after quitting the app is due to a bug in HTC devices and Galaxy Tab,this can be triggered by using the Pandora/Vlingo/Other BT apps. Disabling Pandoras new bluetooth settings fixes the problem, but HTC/Samsung need to release a fix.Please contact their support and request a fix,Thanks!
1. Živý náhled
2. LIVE CONTROL
3. Webcam Live View
4. Vzdálený správce souborů
5. Dálkové ovládání procesu
6. Odesílat zprávy
7. Napájení manažer
8. Media Control
9. A další ...
Prosím, napište komentáře, názory a návrhy.
NEC uMobility is a SIP client that registers to your NEC voice platform (SV9100/SV8100, SV9300/SV8300, SV9500/SV8500 and UNIVERGE 3C) and enables your smart phone or tablet to act like your office phone.
Make/Receive calls from your NEC SV9100/SV8100, SV9300/SV8300, SV9500/SV8500 or UNIVERGE 3C voice system over a Wi-Fi or 3G connection on your Android Smartphone or Tablet.
*** This fixed mobile converged (FMC) solution leverages the enterprise voice infrastructure provided by UNIVERGE SV9500/SV8500, SV9300/SV8300, SV9100/SV8100 or 3C communication platforms. ***
- New light design
- Free calls and video calls
- Free SMS messages
- Group chat with unlimited number of participants
- Fast photo, video and file sharing from the chat window
- Chat with friends from social networks Odnoklassniki, VK and ICQ
- Fun stickers and emoji
- Chat backgrounds
- Free games available even without internet connection
Connect the wheel motors to outputs B and C and optionally the action motor to output A.
Several control schemes to choose from (switch from menu).
Send me an email if you encounter any problems or have any comments or suggestions.
Source code available at:
And keep in mind that I don't get paid anything for this application. No ads, no data gathering.
!! Attention !! Newer Google devices with stock Android > 4.2 have kernel module loading disabled. PPP Widget will most likely not work on these. Try PPP Widget 2
If you get the "No driver" message, this is not the fault of PPP Widget. See the
http://www.draisberghof.de/android/pppwidget.html">FAQs at the developer's website.
- Needs root access (with "Superuser" or "SuperSU" app)
- Needs USB host
- Needs a powered USB hub (unless your device has plenty of power)
- Some devices (e.g. Samsung) need additional kernel drivers
- Your modem must provide serial ports and use the standard PPP protocol
This app is free. No ads. No data gathering.
Warning: again, there is no guarantee that every Android/modem combo will work. Don't blame me, I can test only few devices!
If your combination does not work, help with improvement. Don't just complain in a short comment. See app webpage for feedback options.
This widget is a frontend for the PPP daemon which enables Internet access over almost any USB device with modem capabilities, including mobile phones.
For 3G sticks, the usb_modeswitch tool is included to bring them into modem mode, in most cases fully automatic.
Even if this app needs root access for device preparation and building the connection, it does NOT alter any system files!
Tutorial, support and general information you'll get on the website:
• Java SE - JRE (32-bit, x86 platform): http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/index.html
How to connect:
1. Download the server to your computer
2. Turn on Bluetooth on the PC
3. Extract downloaded file and launch Remote PC Server.jar
4. Run the application in your mobile. Choose Bluetooth connection −> select the computer from Paired Devices −> wait for connection
• Detailed tutorials: http://www.androidremotepc.com/tutorial/.
It is a trial version of Remote PC - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cz.rozkovec.remotedesktop
• Multimedia control (iTunes, KMPlayer, PowerDVD 11, QuickTime Player, RealPlayer, Rhythmbox, VLC Media Player, Winamp, Windows Media Player)
• Presentation control (MS PowerPoint, OO Impress, Adobe Reader) with stopwatch
• Power system control
Support the following operating systems:
• Windows 7 & 8 (x86, x64)
• Windows Vista (x86, x64)
• Windows XP
• Mac OS X
Thank you for using my application and please write your comments and opinions on improvements.
***Fonjector can project full screen to you PC
*** How it works…
“Fonjector” is the application on smartphone device.Through “Fonjector receiver” (A USB Stick or WIndows applicaiton) , it will grab smartphone’s whole screen and display it to PC's monitor or external projector.
*** Get Fonjector receiver...
Please visit http://dl.dropbox.com/u/53016021/default.htm to download Fonjector receiver image (Pls send the order information to email@example.com, if it needs password)
*** Now!! Fonjector receiver also support Microsoft Windows environment.
You can download the windows application package, then unzip and excute it on Windows OS (Pls check README.TXT in package)
***Is it available for your device ? You can download Fonjector Free to make sure.
Root Required: We verified some of root software:
Root software: z4root (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=833953)
Root software: SuperOneClick (http://shortfuse.org/)
You can choose other suitable root software
Before use it, please access http://dl.dropbox.com/u/53016021/default.htm to download and make “Fonjector reciever USB” system.
Some of AMD platform PC is not applicable to external projector
If your device is not in the list, we suggest you try ” Fonjector Free” version first.
The original Cable Box Remote Control uses the Infrared ray remote control, but
this application will communicate using the Android phone Local BlueTooth Adaptor and
another BlueTooth device with I.R. transmitter module(see Picture) that connects to the CableBox.
Also this application can only transmit to model name“Hawaii Oceanic Time Warner Cable Company's
Scientific Atlanta Explorer 4250HDC” Cable Box's IR command now.
This Application requires that it be attached to the Cable Box with hardware(BT.IR module).
The BT.IR module includes an ARF32(Bluetooth module), IR transmitter and PIC16F88(u-comp).
The PIC16F88 is installed in small firmware which creates an IR remote control pulse.
For more detail,please visit my web homepage.