This is the official app for Yamanouchi Town. Learn about the sightseeing spots spread around Yamanouchi Town, and find them easily with the detailed navigation service.
The Experience feature allows you to look up and get information on a wide range of sightseeing spots. The Recommended route feature suggests walking routes based on the time required and your goal, guiding you along the way on the Map screen and AR Camera screen. In addition, you can tap on one of the icons that pops up on the screen to see the details of that facility, or pick a Recommended route from the map of a specific area, such as Shiga Kogen, Yudanaka Shibu Onsenkyo and Kita-Shiga Kogen. Prepare yourself for an emergency by checking out the location of Emergency shelter.
This app supports Japanese, English, Chinese (simplified and traditional) and Korean, making it easy to use for people coming from abroad.
【How to use the application】
◆ Explanation of each of the buttons on the main screen
* Experience ・・・You can search for places from Experience (TODO).
* Places to visit ・・・Search for facilities under various themes, such as "See", "Buy" and "Art Culture".
* Recommended route・・・You can find different walking routes that allow you to go around and visit various places on the same theme.
* Hot spring・meal・・・Search for facilities under categories such as " Stay・Hot springs" and "Taste".
◆ Explanation of each of the buttons in the side menu
The first item on the side menu will appear when you tap "≡" at the top right of the screen.
* Categories ・・・ Jumps to the categories screen.
* AR Camera screen ・・・ Jumps to the AR Camera screen.
* Map screen ・・・ Jumps to the Map screen (MAP) for the surrounding area.
* Transport information ・・・ Opens an external website.
* Official site of Yamanouchi Town (TOP)・・・ Opens an external website.
* Official site of Yamanouchi Town (Sightseeing) ・・・ Opens an external website.
* Official Facebook page (Sightseeing)・・・ Opens an external website.
* Event information ・・・ Opens an external website.
* Shiga-highland Biosphere Reserve ・・・ Opens an external website.
* Choose language ・・・ Jumps to the language selection screen.
* Help ・・・ Jumps to the help screen.
* Volume settings ・・・ Jumps to the volume settings screen.
* Return to main screen ・・・ Returns to the main screen.
(Not displayed if you access the side menu from the main screen.)
【Device models confirmed supported】
・Google Nexus 5 [OS4.4.2]
・Google Nexus 6 [OS5.1.1]
・Google Nexus 9 [OS5.0.1]
・NTT docomo Xperia A (SO-04E)[OS4.2.2]
・AU AQUOS PHONE (SHL23)[OS4.2.2]
・NTT docomo Galaxy S4 (SC-04E)[OS4.2]
・NTT docomo Galaxy S III (SC-06D)[OS4.0(4.1)]
・NTT docomo XperiaTM AX (SO-01E)[OS4.0]
・NTT docomo Optimus it (L-05D)[OS4.0]
・NTT docomo MEDIAS X (N-07D)[OS4.0]
・NTT docomo REGZA Phone (T-02D) [OS4.0]
・NTT docomo Galaxy Nexus (SC-04D)[OS4.0]
【Supported OS version】
・Ver. 4.0 & later
・480x480 and above