Special discount to celebrate the selection as "Google trending app" ($2.99 -> $1.45)
Do not miss the chance.
# support language
- English, Korean, Japanese, Spanish, Arabic, Chinese(Traditional), Chinese(Simplified), Germany, French, Portuguese, Bahasa Indonesia, Malay
[Try Free Smart WiFi first!]
If Phone manufacturer had modified WiFi module, it might not work normally. Please let us know if you find problems that don\'t happen in other WiFi Apps.
We recommend to try Free Smart WiFi first and purchase when you are satisfied.
If you dissatisfied with the Smart WiFi Pro or if some functions work wrongly,
please request a refund by email within a week after purchase.
We process a refund without any conditions.
We will try to give you better functions.
[1.7.0 Update logs]
1. Add location based WiFi Auto On/Off.
2. Ring alarm when switching between WiFi and 3G/4G.
3. Notify whether the internet is available when connecting WiFi.
4. Connect to the AP with highest level when WiFi or screen is turned on.
5. Fixed bugs at Android 4.3
# A Wi-Fi App that just makes life easier
- Fast, easy automatic connection with just one click
- Automatically checks if the internet can be used!
- checks and filters an AP with Captive Portal
- Simple U/I allows you to view all information at once.
- Even provides advanced functions including Static IP Settings for each AP and AP Filtering!
- WiFi Auto On/Off location based
*. Captive Portal: an AP with Captive Portal requires to login or exposes ads
# Unique Features
With just one click, you can access WiFi without thinking about which APs to access.
You can use WiFi easily with prioritized automatic connection that takes care of channel interference & signal intensity.
After being connected to WiFi, the app checks if the internet is available. This keeps you from being frustrated while using WiFi.
We provide an easy UI that enables users to check AP Channels, connection sensitivity, security mode, and other details over easy & neat Radar View.
[WiFi Donkey Service]
It’s a WiFi-sharing service that allows Smart WiFi users to access secured AP between Smart WiFi users.
If you share more than 1 secured AP, then other users can also access the AP.
[AP Filtering ]
APs that are always inaccessible and interfering will be excluded from the list.
[Notification of network change]
Ring alarm when switching from WiFi to 3G/4G.
# Premium Functions
Turn on the WiFi automatically when in range of designated AP.
[Automatic conversion to 3G]
When Internet access via WiFi is impossible, the app will automatically switch to 3G and provide a smooth WiFi experience.
(Internet may not be available, even if you’re connected to an AP with strong signals and vice versa. Smart WiFi checks if the Internet actually works and decides whether it should switch to 3G.)
Even when your phone is in power-saving mode, it will maintain the WiFi connection to ensure that you can use services like Music Play without interruption.
[Confirming Captive Portal]
In case of asking to log in or accessing APs showing Ads, these are displayed on Status bar and can be automatically filtered according to settings.
[Static IP Settings for Each AP]
By setting up fixed IPs for each AP, you can access the AP very quickly, even when it is difficult to access.
[WEP Key Index]
You can designate the Key Index for WEP Mode when accessing AP.
# Help us translate
- Please help us support your own language through the Translation Menu inside Smart WiFi App
# How to Use
- You can read detailed descriptions for usages by tabbing “Run App→ Menu Button→ About→ YouTube Icon."
[tag: wifi, wi-fi, smart wifi, internet, network, one-click, save battery, shake, easy, radar, 3g, 4g, lte, ap, share, keep, static ip, auto, captive portal]
* Caution: Versions below 1.1.3 will be disabled.
Help us with the translation project on http://crowdin.net/project/wifi-connection-manager
1. Support AP (Access Points) SSID with special characters, such as Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Greeks, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese, UNICODE and so on.
8. Display saved network password. (require device to be rooted)
3. Fix device Wi-Fi problems.
4. Instant connect. Once searched, once start connecting. Way faster than the system build-in Wi-Fi scanner.
5. Static IP settings support. Auto switch between different AP.
6. Switch between available networks, solving the network conflict problem.
7. Add/Connect to certain hidden SSID network (depends on device and network conditions).
8. Manual add network, with special support for EAP/LEAP encrypted network.
9. Pause scan, convenient to browse many results.
10. More detail network information, network bandwidth, channel and network type.
11. Auto detect Web Authentication.
12. Backup/Restore saved networks.
13. Add/Share Wi-Fi network with QR code.
14. Arrange network connecting priority.
15. WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) support for Android 4.0 or above devices.
16. Automatical switch between saved networks when signal is not ideal.
About the required permissions:
Camera is for adding Wi-Fi network via QR code.
Phone and Internet is for the AdMob plug-in made by Google.
Storage is for backup and restore saved network.
This app monitors and analyzes your network and warns you if there are problems.
For beginners: easy to understand, you don't need to be an IT expert. You can detect the problems without knowing how the RSSI, link speed work or what they mean.
For experts: It tests your WiFi network latency, DNS resolving continuously, not just displays static information!
* Real-time latency, link speed and signal strength information on the dashboard
* Analyze function: DNS resolving, overlapping networks, latency, signal power and so on.
* Detailed information about your network and your access point like the vendor of the AP or the exact frequency and DHCP info.
The program allows you to create an arbitrary number of network configurations for later use in different contexts. Useful for those who often connect to networks with different classes of addresses, or need to quickly switch from DHCP to static IP settings: you can now create your own list of configurations, and change them with a simple touch.
You can define the parameters for each network you connect to which usually means the data will be saved in a separate internal database. The use of the program is absolutely intuitive and self-explanatory: the options are accessible from the "Menu" (adding new configurations, application configuration selected, information), while a long press on each item you upload you can browse a selection through which change or delete the entry.
A convenient button on the initial screen allows you to enable or disable the WI-FI, so you can perform all management operations into a single network connection.
The program can be placed on the desktop of your device to use even faster.
If you want to use a static IP address whilst at home, but have to use auto settings when you’re at work; WiFi Butler will take away the nuisance of having to manually change the settings.
- Automatically apply WiFi profiles when connected to a wireless network (router / SSID)
- Disable/Enable individual profiles
- Save & retrieve current network settings
- View previously used networks (SSIDs) and configure for when you next connect
- Automatically use “Auto” settings when on an unknown network
- Choose your own DNS defaults
The program is useful for all those who connect often to networks with dynamic or static IP, and constantly need to switch easily from one mode to another. This app lets you do that with just one click, while usually you can achieve your goal in 7 steps, thus considerably reducing the time required and simplify the operation.
Like all apps, it can be moved to the desktop of the device, and therefore be even faster to launch.
A more comprehensive app to handle wifi connections can be downloaded here: https://market.android.com/details?id=em.software.wificonf
Please configure static IP in the device settings before you run the app for the first time, because the app has to read this configuration.
A widget is included to show the actual status on the homescreen.
More from developer
[Notes] · WiFi connection settings are a standard feature of Android please go , there are several neighboring AP if the connection is set for each may be able to connect.
[Thanks] Changer Auto WiFi is free icons I will use the sites below. http://www.seanau.com/
That have been charged? Why did the other when charging is complete?
Do not worry another such.
This app is the LED is lit while charging. You can see at a glance at the LED when charging is complete also.
You can also blink the LED battery level becomes a given.
*The LED screen only when OFF (sleep), and then lit or blinking.
If the screen is ON, the LED is not lit or flashing.
If the LED is not lit then, please check it again and uncheck the "Start Service" at a time.
*The Operation is not guaranteed in Android 4.3