Help us with the translation project on http://crowdin.net/project/wifi-connection-manager
1. Support AP (Access Points) SSID with special characters, such as Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Greeks, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese, UNICODE and so on.
8. Display saved network password. (require device to be rooted)
3. Fix device Wi-Fi problems.
4. Instant connect. Once searched, once start connecting. Way faster than the system build-in Wi-Fi scanner.
5. Static IP settings support. Auto switch between different AP.
6. Switch between available networks, solving the network conflict problem.
7. Add/Connect to certain hidden SSID network (depends on device and network conditions).
8. Manual add network, with special support for EAP/LEAP encrypted network.
9. Pause scan, convenient to browse many results.
10. More detail network information, network bandwidth, channel and network type.
11. Auto detect Web Authentication.
12. Backup/Restore saved networks.
13. Add/Share Wi-Fi network with QR code.
14. Arrange network connecting priority.
15. WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) support for Android 4.0 or above devices.
16. Automatical switch between saved networks when signal is not ideal.
About the required permissions:
Camera is for adding Wi-Fi network via QR code.
Phone and Internet is for the AdMob plug-in made by Google.
Storage is for backup and restore saved network.
This app monitors and analyzes your network and warns you if there are problems.
For beginners: easy to understand, you don't need to be an IT expert. You can detect the problems without knowing how the RSSI, link speed work or what they mean.
For experts: It tests your WiFi network latency, DNS resolving continuously, not just displays static information!
* Real-time latency, link speed and signal strength information on the dashboard
* Analyze function: DNS resolving, overlapping networks, latency, signal power and so on.
* Detailed information about your network and your access point like the vendor of the AP or the exact frequency and DHCP info.
More from developer
That have been charged? Why did the other when charging is complete?
Do not worry another such.
This app is the LED is lit while charging. You can see at a glance at the LED when charging is complete also.
You can also blink the LED battery level becomes a given.
*The LED screen only when OFF (sleep), and then lit or blinking.
If the screen is ON, the LED is not lit or flashing.
If the LED is not lit then, please check it again and uncheck the "Start Service" at a time.
*The Operation is not guaranteed in Android 4.3
[Notes] · WiFi connection settings are a standard feature of Android please go , there are several neighboring AP if the connection is set for each may be able to connect.
[Thanks] Changer Auto WiFi is free icons I will use the sites below. http://www.seanau.com/