* Why using free DNS servers?
- Speed up internet browsing
- Be able to access to blocked websites
* Main features:
- Change IP address
- Change Gateway
- Change DNS
- Add/Update/Remove DNS: You can add a new DNS server to the DNS List. You can also update/remove the DNS that you added to the list.
* FAQ 1. How to change the DNS and use the static IP
Step 1: Turn on Wifi then launch this app.
Step 2: Choose any DNS then click on Apply button. That's all.
* FAQ 2. How to change back to the original DNS
In case you don't want to use custom DNS anymore, please check on "DHCP" then click on Apply button.
* FAQ 3. You are connected to the network but cannot access the internet, what's wrong?
Your IP device may conflict with another device in your network. In order to get a new IP, check on the "DHCP" then click on Apply button. After restarting the Wifi connection successfully, you will get the new IP address. At that time, you can change the DNS manually as shown in FAQ1.
- This app does NOT require root permission.
- This app only works on IPv4 Wifi networks.
- The DNS changes takes effect permanently even after reboot
- Each SSID gets it's own setting, so you can default to your home or work router's setting (which you've already set the way you want). Just remember to set it the first time you use a new access point.
- The application works only over mobile data connection - will not work over a WiFi network.
- Notification and Widget support to change your IP easily.
Protect your online privacy by changing your IP with Hide My IP.
- Choose from over 60 IP locations.
- Useful for protecting WiFi hotspots, unblocking websites, and protecting your online identity.
- Remain anonymous from the websites you visit and apps you use by hiding your IP.
- Hide My IP uses OpenVPN technology for the most secure Internet traffic encryption.
Purchase a License Key for Lifetime Access to ALL VPN locations.
- Select the time the IP is changed repeatedly
- Does not work on WiFi networks - work in mobile data connection * This application is
- Supports the latest versions of Android.
The simple interface allows you to quickly find your external ip address to receive detailed information on any other Internet address and access to the most popular program that you use on your computer. A special service connection test will inform you when you are not connected to the Internet.
✓ Detailed information about your network and device.
✓ Getting data about the site and its owner.
✓ Configuring the router directly from the phone.
✓ Detecting by ip.
✓ Port scanning, network scanning.
✓ Ping, Trace route, Whois.
✓ IP Calculator.
✓ Control joints and connections.
✓ Wake on LAN.
✓ DNS Lookup.
✓ And more...
Also contains a home screen widget to make things even easier.
-- Version 1.7 updates --
* Fixed app restart bug
* Options for 32x32 or 60x60 icons
Simple IP Widget showing the mobile carrier name and ip or the wireless lan SSID and wireless lan ip address.
- No Ads
- Select which information to display
- Configure background, text size, text color and text opacity
- Battery saving: No polling of ip information. The widget gets informed via the system when something changes.
- Show local ip address of device (mobile, wifi, bluetooth, USB, ethernet)
- Show external ip address (optional)
- Show reverse hostname (optional)
- Show wifi speed
- Show wifi channel and frequency
- Show type of mobile connecton (GPRS, EDGE, UMTS, HSPA...)
- Display informations about connection in notification area(optional)
- Action configurable when tapping the widgets/notification (open wifi settings, toggle wifi [on/off], open IP Widget settings, refresh widget content manualy)
- Supports connections via Bluetooth tethering, USB tethering (eg. HTC Sync)
- Logging events to ipwidget.log on your SD card, optionally, with customizable output
- Lockscreen Widget support for Android 4.2+
- Offline notification (beta)
- Wifi tethering on/off (beta)
- Enable/disable flight mode (not available on Android 4.2)
- Set alias for BSSID
- Saves external ip address for each BSSID alias (as Dynamic DNS replacement)
- Show Geo-IP Country
- Available languages:
-- spanisch (by Fernando)
-- italian (by Stefano Meroni)
-- russian (by Oleg Barbos)
-- turkish (by Canan Özen)
-- polish (by Romuald Jackowski, Adam Starszak)
-- svenska (by Göran Helsingborg)
-- traditional chinese, simplified chinese (by Denny Su)
-- persian (by Mohsen Mirhoseini)
-- french (by Ozzii)
-- serbian (by Ozzii)
-- portugese (by Bruno Xavier Lopo de Souza)
-- bulgarian (by Stefan Stefanov)
-- croatian (by Marijan Smetko)
Write me an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
List of Permissions
FULL INTERNET ACCESS
- Required to get external ip address. If this feature is disabled, no data connection will be established
READ PHONE STATUS AND IDENTITY
- Detect the type of mobile connection (GPRS, EDGE, HSDPA...)
CHANGE WI-FI STATUS
- Wifi toogle
VIEW WI-FI STATUS
- get SSID
VIEW NETWORK STATUS
- get local ip address
MODIFY/DELETE USB STORAGE CONTENTS OR MODIFY/DELETE SD CARD CONTENTS
- for writing ipwidget.log on the SD Card (if activated)
CREATE BLUETOOTH CONNECTIONS
- required to detect bluetooth tethering
- Notifications vibration
RUN AT STARTUP
- Show notifications after boot when notifications without widget is activated
Connect in one click with Hideman widget.
Pay from anywhere with in-app SMS billing.
With our client you can:
Hide your IP. Nobody will know where are you from.
Encrypt internet data. Protect your Internet data with strong 256-bit encryption.
Use any site you needed without any limitations.
Remove banners and tracking systems.
It is designed to be used with WiFi-only* tablets - these devices normally don't require a constant internet connection if you're not using them and turning WiFi off can save a lot of battery power.
You can also specify to automatically turn on WiFi again, if you turn on your device. Also, the app can regularly scan for available networks to connect to and re-disable WiFi if no suitable network is found. This way, you are always connected to your WiFi network when using the device.
This app has a similiar effect like setting the "WiFi sleep policy" in Android to "always", except that you can now exactly define the timeout between turning the screen off and actually turning off WiFi.
* if your device has a cell radio, it might switch to 2G/3G/4G which may consume more power then staying on WiFi
The app is open source: https://github.com/j4velin/WiFi-Automatic
A single slider acts as a selector for the CIDR, the netmask, and to scale the # of hosts needed in your subnet network.
The application is useful for subnetting a router in tandem with an Android web browser or just for educational purposes. Education is emphasized by real time updating of network, broadcast, netmask, first and last address of the subnet, and the number of usable IPs in several different formats (dotted-decimal, hexadecimal, octal, decimal, binary and decimal). Also there are basic notes.
There is real time updating of output as you change values and move the slider to change the netmask/mask bit. Touching the output will cycle through several different formats. Long presses will enable menus for copying to the clipboard.
IPv4 functionality is finished.
No ads nor special permissions required! Also, this subnet calculator does not suffer from the common "there's no dot on my number keyboard" problem.
Please email me at: email@example.com
Please consider buying the donate version.
This will help me provide new features and support.
Change your icons
Customize your Icons !!!!
It creates customized app shortcuts for you
You can change icon of applications !!
This Application creates new shortcut on home screen
(icon doesn't change permanently)
(it doesn't delete existing shortcut)
*. you can choose icons from below
*. pictures at Gallery
*. Icon package
*. ADW icon package, theme
*. GO launcher EX theme
** HOW TO USE **
1. Execute ICON CHANGER
2. Choose application or activity to change icons
3. Choose an image from gallery / icon package
4. Icon will be changed!!!!
If you have issues, send any crash reports if you can.
or please email me crash details.
The changed icon will come on the homescreen.
Icon does not change permanently.
Therefore don't worry about restoring.
Icon Changer, Icon Change. Change Icons, Customize Icons, convert, icon, icons, change, customize, change icon, Theme GO Launcher EX, ADW Theme, go theme
We believe tool design should be simple yet useful.
We design the tool's interface to make it simple, fast loading.
And we provide a desktop widget and make it updated in energy-saving style.
1. View WIFI signal.
2. Operate signal source by clicking.
3. Provide desktop widget, and you can use it as live ICON.
4. Take the screen shot.
5. Customize interface color.
6. Use customized widget ICON. See tips for details.
1. Use the desktop widget instead of normal icon. It can change lively.
2. Make 5 pictures named s0.png to s4.png represents the signal length. Then put them under the folder /leisss/wifi/icon. You can use your own desktop widget icons. It may need to re-place the widget.
1. ACCESS_WIFI_STATE, CHANGE_WIFI_STATE: that's the permission we need to manager the WIFI signal.
2. ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, INTERNET: the permissions required by ad.
3. WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: with this, you can save the screen shot to sdcard.
Contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any suggestions are welcome.
How to use
1. long click on the empty spot on your desktop,the Home screen, select the widget from the screen.
2. Click Icon Changer among the widgets.
3. Click appliccation and click no image
Choose an image from gallery.
4. press the Apply button.
Most of the time they differ because your ISP doesn’t have enough public IP (Internet routable IP) so they give you unroutable IP and use NAT (Network Address Translation) to hide your phone behind a routable Internet IP address.
With this app, you will also get :
- the hostname (reverse lookup) associated with your internet IP
- location details based only on your internet IP : country, region, city and postal code. This is not based on GPS or wifi access point you could sense, but only on your IP.
✓ fully automatic
✓ low battery usage
✓ update only when IP change (detect network state changed)
✓ encrypted communication
✓ autostart service on device boot
✓ display public IP of your device
✓ multiple IP detection servers
✓ user can select to update host also when WIFI is enabled
If you don't have a No-Ip account you can create one for free on www.no-ip.com.
This is unofficial noip client
That have been charged? Why did the other when charging is complete?
Do not worry another such.
This app is the LED is lit while charging. You can see at a glance at the LED when charging is complete also.
You can also blink the LED battery level becomes a given.
*The LED screen only when OFF (sleep), and then lit or blinking.
If the screen is ON, the LED is not lit or flashing.
If the LED is not lit then, please check it again and uncheck the "Start Service" at a time.
*The Operation is not guaranteed in Android 4.3