- NEW: statistics (gaussian test, t test, binominal and normal distribution, standard deviation, average, sum, median)
- formula calculation with variables, sums, products and sequences
- solve equations (linear, quadratic, cubic, transpose)
- plot functions, derivate, integrate, calculate roots and extremas (polynomial, rational, exponential, etc)
- calculate tangent, asymptote, interception
- reconstruction: calculate f(x) by given roots, points or extremas
- f(x,y) plot in 3D
- factoring (Bézout's identity, Euler's totient function, least common multiple, greatest common divisor)
- modulo calculation with big integer and fractions
- differential and integral calculus
- curve sketching, limes, minima, maxima
- linear algebra, vectors, matrices
- unit conversion
- number systems, binary/oct/decimal/hex calculator
- complex number calculation
English, German, Francais, Espanol, Italian, Portuguese
Mathematics is a powerful calculation software for your android smartphone.
Calculate any formula you want and show them in a 2d or 3d plot. The natural display shows fractions, roots and exponents as you would expect it from mathematics.
In a few seconds you derivate or integrate your desired function, calculate the zero points of your function und show them in the function plot. See all maxima, minima or inflection points in one view.
The easy way of use allows you to solve linear equations in just a moment. Or transform your mathematical, physical or chemical equation to any unknown variable.
You often needs to calculate with binary, octal or hexadecimal number systems? No problem! You can mix them together in one calculation even by using decimal digits. But that's not enough! You can also calculate with any other number system with base 2 to 18.
From time to time you may need to convert units to another one, like Celsius to Fahrenheit, miles to kilometre, inches to foot and so on.
You will also be able to calculate with vectors, matrices and determinants.
All this features are combined in this app and will make your mathematical life a lot easier.
For elementary school students and their parents. This is NOT a calculator. Check your kids homework.
Add 0s after decimal point to increase precision of division results
5 / 2 = 2 remainder 1
5.0 / 2 = 2.5
It is an offline app which acts as a portable library of significant mathematical formulas.
The app covers the following:-
The further sub-section contains basic properties and methods to solve.
You don’t need to carry a formula book in your hand.
Our commitments are respecting user privacy and delivering cool experience. Please help us by rating this app and recommending to the others.
Tags : Ramanujam, Maths,Maths Formula, Mathematics, android Maths, Maths library, Maths Reference, Formulae, Analytical, Calculation, Problem Solving, mathematica, Math, Number
Please note that the app size is only 100 kB! The reason is that it contains NO IMAGES (except the launcher icon) and all formulas are rendered in run-time from text resources, using my own simple mathematical rendering engine. It also means that the application can be easily localized to any number of languages.
The formula text size can be increased or decreased and clicked to share in all ways your device supports (Facebook, email attachment, Google Drive etc.).
Enjoy! :-) And if you wish to add more formulas, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Explanation of permissions required by the application:
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE and READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: In order to share a formula on Facebook or attach it to an email, a PNG image file containing the selected formula must be created first and stored to the device. The files are very small and do not occupy any significant space.
The lightweight and powerful CAS now is ported to Android.
Perhaps you know it from the others versions for: windows, mac, ppc.
Powerful has a scientific calculator.
Solution of linear equations
Indefinite and definite integration.
Matrix operations including products, inverses, etc.
Simplification to the smallest possible expression.
See the documentation included for:
It accepts input as a mathematical expression with a variety of operators, functions and constants.
The X and Y scales of the plot can be adjusted.
It resolves special intrests, such as:
- Extreme points (estimated)
- Roots (some exact, some estimated)
- Y axis intersection point (exact)
- Horizontal asymptotes
- Vertical asymptotes
These will be marked on the graph and shown as text below it.
And, should you allow it and ask it for the derivative, it can go online and download the derivative from the internet.
The full available operators, functions and constants list can be found in the application itself.
Supports: English, Hebrew. Note that Android devices with version 2.1 and lower can't install the current version, only an old one (which has no Hebrew)
Keywords: mathematica, maths, function, plot, plotter, draw, drawer.
xlogx not only solves the exercise, but also shows you all the intermediate steps to the solution, with graphs, explanations, notes and general formulas for a wide variety of problems: studies of functions, matrices, equations, polynomials, probability calculation, and many more.
Derivatives, integrals, limits of functions will have no secrets for you... Studying math has never been so easy!!!
Thank you all for your feedback and your kind words!
I am working on the search function that many users have asked for.
As soon as i am done i will upload a new version.
Again, thank you all very much :)
A quick reference of the following Matlab functions:
• Desktop Tools and Development Environment
• Data Import and Export
• Data Analysis
• Programming and Data Types
• Object-Oriented Programming
• 3-D Visualization
• GUI Development
• External Interfaces
How to use:
Tab on the starting screen to enter the listing.
Scroll with your finger to browse the listing.
If anyone needs the code or parts of it for non-comersial reasons, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Also, if you find any errors/bugs/issues, please let me know so i can fix them.
It offers the development kit which lets you easily develop Python projects and scripts on your Android device.
[[ Main Features ]]
* Supports Python programming on Android including web apps, games, and SL4A programming etc
* Run Python scripts / projects on Android devices
* Can execute Python code & files from QRCode
* QEdit lets you create/edit Python scripts / projects easily
* Includes many useful python libraries
* Support pip
[[ Programming Features ]]
* Supports Web App programming, which let you develop mobile apps with web development framework, this speeds up your mobile development greatly
* Supports native UI programming, which let you develop games more easily by using scripts
* Supports SL4A programming to access Android’s features: network, Bluetooth, GPS, and more
[ IMPORTANT NOTE ]
* QPython is in BETA. If you experience any problems, please contact us so we can address them.
* To enable programming with some of Android’s features, QPython requires the following permissions: Bluetooth, GPS, and others. It doesn't require some permissions like access user account, access phone's status, so you could not use some related SL4A APIs.
[ QPython community ]
#Inspirited by #GDG# Zhuhai from China
[ Feedback ]
Please give us five stars if you like our app. Thank you!
Contact us if you have any problems.
[ OTHER ]
This software uses code of Android Terminal Emulator licensed under the APACHE2 LICENSE, Kivy licensed under the LGPL 3 LICENSE.
Part of source could be found on https://github.com/qpython-android , we will push on the whole qpython to be opensource gradually.
• Google Play's "Best of the Best" of 2013 and 2014!
• "Among apps for learning or practicing a language, you can't beat Duolingo." —PC Magazine. Awarded Editors' Choice for Language Learning.
• "Far and away the best free language-learning app." —The Wall Street Journal
• "Duolingo may hold the secret to the future of education."—TIME Magazine
• "The most productive means of procrastination I’ve ever discovered. The short lesson blocks are painless and peppy, and reaching the next level (and then the level after that) becomes addictive." —Slate
• "We’ve also tried a few other methods such as book learning and Rosetta Stone, both of which bombed. That’s why I jumped at the chance to try Duolingo. And believe me, it’s addictive." —FluentIn3Months.com
Duolingo is changing the way people learn languages.
• It's free, for real. No fees, no ads, no gimmicks. A college-quality education without the price tag.
• It's fun. Lose hearts for answering incorrectly, advance by completing bite-sized lessons, and track your progress with shiny achievements.
• It's constantly improving. We bust out the lab coats regularly and measure how well you learn on Duolingo. Your learning experience only gets better over time.
If you want to learn Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch, Irish, Danish, Swedish, or English the fast, fun, and free way, there's no better choice than Duolingo.
Send any feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
Buy Duolingo gear at http://gear.duolingo.com
Use Duolingo on the Web at http://www.duolingo.com
This app covers the following topics applicable to Calculus, AP Calculus AB, AP Calculus BC, Calculus I, and Calculus II:
- Evaluate any numeric expression or substitute a value for a variable.
- Plot basic, parametric, or polar plots of the function(s) of your choice.
- Determine the limit of a function as it approaches a specific value.
- Differentiate any function or implicit function.
- Find the critical points and inflection points of a function.
- Identify the local and absolute extrema of a function.
- Integrate a function, with or without limits.
- Sum a function given a lower and upper bound.
- Find the closed form of a sequence or generate terms for a specific sequence.
The Wolfram Calculus Course Assistant is powered by the Wolfram|Alpha computational knowledge engine and is created by Wolfram Research, makers of Mathematica—the world's leading software system for mathematical research and education.
The Wolfram Calculus Course Assistant draws on the computational power of Wolfram|Alpha's supercomputers over a 2G, 3G, 4G, or Wi-Fi connection.
MathStudio is the most comprehensive math app available for Android phones and tablets. Whether you need a simple calculator to do your finances or a replacement for your TI graphing calculator, MathStudio is the most powerful and versatile calculator available on the Android Market.
From basic calculations to college calculus, MathStudio is a full featured scientific calculator with over two hundred functions. Browse the entire list in our online manual.
MathStudio is powered by MobileCAS, our powerful and lightning fast computer algebra system that beautifully typesets your answers.
Solve limits, derivates, integrals and more!
Graph equations with speed and ease you never thought was possible! MathStudio graphs 2D function, parametric, polar, implicit, contour, vector fields, fractals and images with amazing speed and accuracy.
Rotate, pinch and graph 3D equations in real-time! MathStudio graphs 3D functions, parametric, spherical, cylindrical and vector fields.
MathStudio is the first and only graphing app that can also graph not only in space but in time. Use the T variable to create animated plots that plot graphs in space and time!
Plot lists of numerical data in scatter, histograms, box, probability plots! MathStudio even includes an advanced regression analysis package, choose from several regression functions or create your own!
MathStudio is the ONLY calculator app that also lets you create scripts in our powerful programming language that supports variables, loops and even recursion.
NO INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED
Unlike other math apps, MathStudio does not require an active internet connection. It does all calculations internally for fast and instant results.
We offer support through our online forums.
MathMagic products have been widely used in higher educations and DTP market since 1998 on both Mac and Windows.
MathMagic Lite is an easy to use WYSIWYG equation editor with LaTeX, Wolfram Alpha, and Text-To-Speech support.
It lets you enter mathematical Formula, math expressions, and various scientific symbols easily and then use them in your word processors, presentations, web contents, technical publications, and more.
MathMagic is the best choice for writing equations and symbols for Mathematics, Physics, Science and Chemistry.
MathMagic equation image can be opened and re-edited later even if saved in PNG.
Version 1.71 fixes issues with "Hide Keyboard" button.
Version 1.7 adds support for Font Face, Font Size and Color for selected area.
Copy and Paste commands also available from the Pop-up menu.
Android development mainly is ability to use main components and this app will help you to obtain that ability.
It is some sort of references or tutorial for Android developers. You can learn from this app or just have it in your pocket in order to refresh your knoledge when you need it.