The integration of functions is facilitated by self-completion of statements, also expressions of the interpreter is very flexible and allows the inclusion of any function: even the most complex are recognized and interpreted correctly.
The main functions recognized are: abs(x), acos(x), acosh(x), asin(x), asinh(x), atan(x), avg(x1,x2,...,xN), ceil(x), combin(x,y), cos(x), cosh(x), e(), exp(x), fact(x), floor(x), lg(x), ln(x), log(x,y), max(x1,x2,...,mN), min(x1,x2,...,xN), mod(x,y), pi(), pow(x,y), rand(), sign(x), sin(x), sinh(x), sqrt(x), sum(x1,x2,...,xN), tan(x), tanh(x), toDeg(x), toRad(x).
The graph allows an accurate view of the trend of function at any point in the plane. You can zoom and pan through the classical gestures.
There is also a tool which can calculate the value of the functions included, given the value of x (via a number or expression).
- NEW: statistics (gaussian test, t test, binominal and normal distribution, standard deviation, average, sum, median)
- formula calculation with variables, sums, products and sequences
- solve equations (linear, quadratic, cubic, transpose)
- plot functions, derivate, integrate, calculate roots and extremas (polynomial, rational, exponential, etc)
- calculate tangent, asymptote, interception
- reconstruction: calculate f(x) by given roots, points or extremas
- f(x,y) plot in 3D
- factoring (Bézout's identity, Euler's totient function, least common multiple, greatest common divisor)
- modulo calculation with big integer and fractions
- differential and integral calculus
- curve sketching, limes, minima, maxima
- linear algebra, vectors, matrices
- unit conversion
- number systems, binary/oct/decimal/hex calculator
- complex number calculation
English, German, Francais, Espanol, Italian, Portuguese
Mathematics is a powerful calculation software for your android smartphone.
Calculate any formula you want and show them in a 2d or 3d plot. The natural display shows fractions, roots and exponents as you would expect it from mathematics.
In a few seconds you derivate or integrate your desired function, calculate the zero points of your function und show them in the function plot. See all maxima, minima or inflection points in one view.
The easy way of use allows you to solve linear equations in just a moment. Or transform your mathematical, physical or chemical equation to any unknown variable.
You often needs to calculate with binary, octal or hexadecimal number systems? No problem! You can mix them together in one calculation even by using decimal digits. But that's not enough! You can also calculate with any other number system with base 2 to 18.
From time to time you may need to convert units to another one, like Celsius to Fahrenheit, miles to kilometre, inches to foot and so on.
You will also be able to calculate with vectors, matrices and determinants.
All this features are combined in this app and will make your mathematical life a lot easier.
Inquisitum.co.uk is an online learning center. We host training courses and associated material to aid anyone to learn new technologies.
Our focus on vocational subjects to help anyone pick up new skills quickly, easily and most importantly our courses are either completely free to access or come with a small, one-off fee.
Our courses are available online through any browser, or can be accessed on tablets and smart phones. Most courses have Android apps available in the Google Play store for easy access. Android apps do require an internet connection so we can provide with updated content seamlessly.
The courses we publish are also changing and improving all the time. New material, like glossaries, quizzes, exercises and new lessons are being added constantly. To this end, you need to have internet access when running the app - this helps ensure you have up to date information and the best material possible.
Ф 762 Моделирование в MATLAB/Simulink и SCILAB/Scicos: учеб. пособие / Д.М. Фомин, Т.Е. Жилина; под ред. П.В.Пакшина. Нижегород. гос.техн. ун-т им. Р.Е. Алексеева. – 2-е изд., испр. – Н.Новгород. 2012 – 287 с.
Учебное пособие рассчитано на студентов, изучающих математическое моделирование и связанные с ним задачи программирования в современных интегрированных системах научных и инженерных расчетов.
В доступной форме рассказывается об основных принципах работы в системе MATLAB и альтернативном пакете SCILAB. Рассматриваются вопросы, связанные с особенностями составления моделей в SCILAB/Scicos. Обсуждаются вопросы, связанные с использованием MATLAB и SCILAB в задачах синтеза и моделирования систем автоматического управления.
Для студентов высших учебных заведений, обучающихся по специальностям – 230401 «Прикладная математика» и 230201 «Информационные системы и технологии». Во второе издание внесены исправления и уточнения.
Редактор О.В. Пугина
Технический редактор Т.П. Новикова
For elementary school students and their parents. This is NOT a calculator. Check your kids homework.
Add 0s after decimal point to increase precision of division results
5 / 2 = 2 remainder 1
5.0 / 2 = 2.5
This app covers the following topics applicable to Calculus, AP Calculus AB, AP Calculus BC, Calculus I, and Calculus II:
- Evaluate any numeric expression or substitute a value for a variable.
- Plot basic, parametric, or polar plots of the function(s) of your choice.
- Determine the limit of a function as it approaches a specific value.
- Differentiate any function or implicit function.
- Find the critical points and inflection points of a function.
- Identify the local and absolute extrema of a function.
- Integrate a function, with or without limits.
- Sum a function given a lower and upper bound.
- Find the closed form of a sequence or generate terms for a specific sequence.
The Wolfram Calculus Course Assistant is powered by the Wolfram|Alpha computational knowledge engine and is created by Wolfram Research, makers of Mathematica—the world's leading software system for mathematical research and education.
The Wolfram Calculus Course Assistant draws on the computational power of Wolfram|Alpha's supercomputers over a 2G, 3G, 4G, or Wi-Fi connection.
Furthermore, Graphing Calculator by Mathlab displays calculations as it performs them on the high-quality display of the Android device, making it easier for the user to understand the calculations and see them clearly. This app has two great strengths. First, it acts as a fine scientific calculator, but, more than that, it displays the intermediate steps of the calculations as you type. It allows the students to both watch and learn how the calculations are made and how to find the final answer. Second, the graphing ability is absolutely stunning! Not only does the calculator beautifully display the graphs, but it automatically generates the x- and y- values and displays them as well.
Free version requires internet connection and contains ads! Upgrade to PRO!
Help site with instructions and examples: http://help.mathlab.us
If you have a question, send email to email@example.com
* Arithmetic expressions +,-,*,/,÷
* Square root, cube and higher roots (hold ‘√’ key)
* Exponent, logarithms (ln, log)
* Trigonometric functions sin π/2, cos 30°, ...
* Hyperbolic functions sinh, cosh, tanh, ... (hold "e" key to switch)
* Inverse functions (hold direct function key)
* Complex numbers, all functions support complex arguments
* Derivatives sin x' = cos x, ... (hold x^n key)
* Scientific notation (enable in menu)
* Percent mode
* Save/load history
* Multiple functions graphing
* Implicit functions up to 2nd degree (ellipse 2x^2+3y^2=1, etc.)
* Polar graphs (r=cos2θ)
* Parametric functions, enter each on new line (x=cos t, y=sin t)
* Function roots and critical points on a graph. Select the checkbox on the left from the function to show their coordinates on the graph, click the graph-button on the upper menu to display their coordinates as a list.
* Graph intersections (x^2=x+1)
* Tracing function values and slopes
* Scrollable and resizable graphs
* Pinch to zoom
* Fullscreen graphs in landscape orientation
* Function tables
* Save graphs as images
* Save tables as csv
* Simple and complex fractions 1/2 + 1/3 = 5/6
* Mixed numbers, use space to enter values 3 1/2
* Linear equations x+1=2 -> x=1
* Quadratic equations x^2-1=0 -> x=-1,1
* Approximate roots of higher polynomials
* Systems of linear equations, write one equation per line, x1+x2=1, x1-x2=2
* Polynomial long division
* Polynomial expansion, factoring
* Matrix and vector operations
* Dot product (hold *), cross product
* Determinant, inverse, norm, transpose, trace
* User defined constants and functions (PRO)
* Save/load expressions
MathMagic products have been widely used in higher educations and DTP market since 1998 on both Mac and Windows.
MathMagic Lite is an easy to use WYSIWYG equation editor with LaTeX, Wolfram Alpha, and Text-To-Speech support.
It lets you enter mathematical Formula, math expressions, and various scientific symbols easily and then use them in your word processors, presentations, web contents, technical publications, and more.
MathMagic is the best choice for writing equations and symbols for Mathematics, Physics, Science and Chemistry.
MathMagic equation image can be opened and re-edited later even if saved in PNG.
Version 1.71 fixes issues with "Hide Keyboard" button.
Version 1.7 adds support for Font Face, Font Size and Color for selected area.
Copy and Paste commands also available from the Pop-up menu.
Join millions of users worldwide and make your learning progress faster and more enjoyable.
Use it to get help when you're stuck with a problem. Hit the steps button, and see a full step-by-step solution!
Students can use it as a tool to learn Math, while parents can use it to quickly check their kid’s homework. With PhotoMath, you can have a Math teacher in your pocket! :)
PhotoMath currently supports basic arithmetics, fractions, decimal numbers, linear equations and several functions like logarithms. Support for new Math is constantly added in new releases as we aim to make the entire Math easy to learn.
Handwritten text is not supported, only printed problems from Math textbooks.
PhotoMath is not fully magical (yet) and it is possible to find a Math problem our app will not recognize. If this happens, please send us feedback. With your help, our team of wizards will add new spells to PhotoMath and make it more magical in the future versions. :)
Keywords: PhotoMath, Photo Math, PhotoMath app
Mathway solves problems in Basic Math, Pre-Algebra, Algebra, Trigonometry, Precalculus, Calculus, Statistics, Finite Math, Linear Algebra, and Chemistry.
Receiving answers on Mathway is completely free, but step-by-step solutions require payment.
Please take a moment to rate and review, we greatly appreciate your support!
Already a fan of Mathway? Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter/Google+ for all the latest updates:
This app covers the following topics applicable to Algebra I, Algebra II, and College Algebra:
- Evaluate any numeric expression or substitute a value for a variable.
- Simplify fractions, square roots, or any other expression.
- Solve a simple equation or a system of equations for specific variables.
- Plot basic, parametric, or polar plots of the function(s) of your choice.
- Expand any polynomial.
- Factor numeric expressions, polynomials, and symbolic expressions.
- Divide any two expressions.
- Find the partial fraction decomposition of rational expressions.
The Wolfram Algebra Course Assistant is powered by the Wolfram|Alpha computational knowledge engine and is created by Wolfram Research, makers of Mathematica—the world's leading software system for mathematical research and education.
The Wolfram Algebra Course Assistant draws on the computational power of Wolfram|Alpha's supercomputers over a 2G, 3G, 4G, or Wi-Fi connection.
Users college level with some knowledge in integral and/or Fourier series will appreciate in depth all features of this app.
Integrals calculator is a powerful app to calculate indefinite and definite integrals and make a complete functions analysis of real variable.
Integrals Calculator makes operations with functions such as Derivate, Integral and Fourier Series coefficients numerical calculations.
Also, Integrals calculator solve analytically differential ordinary equations up to order two (or output false when solution were not found), calculates Taylor polynomial around a point.
This app help in one variable real calculus, from Integrals, to Taylor polynomial. Also it calculates derivate, plot functions, Taylor Polynomial, derivate and so on ...
In resume, with Functions Integrator is able to do the following operations:
- Plot f(x) functions euclidean R2 space.
- Calculate indefinite integral or primitive or says if f is not integrable.
- Analytic Solver ODE with up to order 2.
- Numerical calculation of Fourier Series An, Bn Coefficients.
- Definite integral calculations.
- Locale extreme calculations.
- Limit of a function in a point.
- Taylor Polynomial Calculations.
- Semi-infinite and infinite definite integral calculations.
- Calculate derivate.
Integrals calculator requires internet connection!!
Reject imitations! This is the only integral calculator certified from www.mathstools.com.
It helps students to understand the solving process and others who have problems on their homework. It is helpful for high school and college students, teachers and parents.
Key MalMath features:
• Step by step description with detailed explanation for each step.
• Easier to understand steps using highlights.
• Plot functions.
• Generates random math problems with several categories and difficulty levels.
• Save or share solutions and graphs.
Currently available languages: English, German, Spanish, Italian, French, Turkish, Albanian, Croatian, Arabic.
You can find more about it at http://www.malmath.com/
User can also create, edit and delete notes.
Notes - User can create, delete and update notes.
Sample code - This tutorial has sample codes for different chapters
Syntax - It has syntax for Android programming
No Internet connection required - All Contents of this tutorial can be accessed offline
Android Lover also Loves Our This app
Please Visit https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.widevision.androidQuiz&feature=search_result
MathStudio is the most comprehensive math app available for Android phones and tablets. Whether you need a simple calculator to do your finances or a replacement for your TI graphing calculator, MathStudio is the most powerful and versatile calculator available on the Android Market.
From basic calculations to college calculus, MathStudio is a full featured scientific calculator with over two hundred functions. Browse the entire list in our online manual.
MathStudio is powered by MobileCAS, our powerful and lightning fast computer algebra system that beautifully typesets your answers.
Solve limits, derivates, integrals and more!
Graph equations with speed and ease you never thought was possible! MathStudio graphs 2D function, parametric, polar, implicit, contour, vector fields, fractals and images with amazing speed and accuracy.
Rotate, pinch and graph 3D equations in real-time! MathStudio graphs 3D functions, parametric, spherical, cylindrical and vector fields.
MathStudio is the first and only graphing app that can also graph not only in space but in time. Use the T variable to create animated plots that plot graphs in space and time!
Plot lists of numerical data in scatter, histograms, box, probability plots! MathStudio even includes an advanced regression analysis package, choose from several regression functions or create your own!
MathStudio is the ONLY calculator app that also lets you create scripts in our powerful programming language that supports variables, loops and even recursion.
NO INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED
Unlike other math apps, MathStudio does not require an active internet connection. It does all calculations internally for fast and instant results.
We offer support through our online forums.