• Swipe from edges or corners.
• Single or double tap on the status bar.
• Mouse or stylus (S Pen) is also supported.
• Home, Back and Recent Apps (no Root required).
• Menu, Power and Screenshot.
• Launch an application or a shortcut.
【Full Screen Toggle】
• Method 1: Go full screen with a new Immersive Mode, introduced in KitKat (no Root required).
• Method 2: Hide your soft keys, but keep the status bar visible.
• Method 3: Check if your ROM (CM, Paranoid...) supports full screen, and use it if possible.
Tags: GMD Gesture Control, Swipe Home Button, Button Savior, SwipePad
View the list of applications by alphabetical index.
You can find the app you want in an instant.
1. Tap the first letter of the name of the desired app
2. In the list of icons, desired App is found. Tap to launch it.
(touch and hold to display menu, "Uninstall" "Jump to Android Market" )
put below items to notification area
• Shortcuts for apps
• Set toggle (Wifi, Bluetooth, etc.)
You can that with a One-tap from notification area, start the app, switch the settings !
*- Caution -*
There seems to be a device can not install apps from the apk file during the execution of this app.
Please stop this app temporarily before installing it from an apk file.
wifi, wi-fi, Wireless lan, 3G, Bluetooth, GPS, Manor mode, Vibration mode, Silent mode, Toggle, Rotation, Air plane, Auto-Sync, Launcher, switch, Drawer Launcher, Notification
It becomes the version which deleted Permission and Function.
* Cannot select Launcher style.
* Cannot register Shortcut.
* Cannot use vibration.
* Cannot use Export and Import of data.
[Registration of the application to start]
A push on the "Add" button in four corners will display an application selection dialog.
The selected application is added as application which starts by the fan of the position.
Two or more applications can be registered into each fan.
You can register home application choosing "Select home".
(You can use as home changer)
Arc size can also be changed by dragging an "Add" button.
(A function can also be turned OFF by Preference)
Change of application can be performed if the tap of the fan is carried out in the state where application is registered.
(Registration can also be canceled by choosing "None".)
A position is exchangeable if it slides in the state where application is registered, and it is in the same arc.
When you enlarge arc size and you are hard to register the size of a fan, please choose menu "Edit area" and choose the area to show in edit view.
Since only the area for edit is displayed on an edit view, it becomes easy to operate it.
* Show or hide each corner.
* Position and width and height of starting area, and show or hide.
* Set starting area to short side.
* Distance to active launcher.
* Animation speed of Launcher.
* Show or hide application name, color and size.
* Size and rotate of icon.
* Background color of arc.
* Color and height of selected area.
* Show on going area and icon.
* Color of main view and add button.
[Using of launcher]
After ending an application, a launcher will be in a standby state.
A sector launcher is displayed by sliding the screen near the starting point slowly inside from the outside of a screen.
The application can be started by carrying out the tap of the position of an icon.
Launcher can be closed by carrying out the tap of the outside of the range of arc.
- It operates since Android1.6.
- It is a confirmed operation by N-04C, SH-12C.
More from developer
The color blending by manipulating the slide bar for each color.
Since the proportion of color are displayed in hexadecimal
This is useful for the hexadecimal representation of the way you do not know.
Slide the top bar represents the transparency of the color.
Move will be transparent about the slide bar to the left.
(And become transparent, and you will see the white of the base gradually.)
By pressing the Save button, you can save the color has been formulated.
By tapping the color that was saved, you can call the percentage of color.