You will be deprived eyes to the beauty of the Nixie clock in the dark.
- Amazing nixie tube imagery
- Select time format hh.mm.ss or 1.hhmmss(the 1's digit: that is to represent 0 and 1 in the morning and afternoon.)
- Demonstration Mode
- Music can be selected for the demonstration
- Flicker ON/OFF
Get more sleep.
SmartSilence keeps your phone silent unless a call is urgent by intelligently screening your calls and muting notifications. SMS replies (text messages) can be automatically sent while you sleep to find out if the call is an emergency. Make lists of who is blocked, who gets an auto-reply asking if it's important, and who gets through right away. Choose a default behavior for everyone not on a list. SmartSilence is the ultimate Do Not Disturb mode for Android.
Wake up the way you want to.
Customize just about everything: the alarm tone or music you wake up to, the length of your snooze time, fade-in time, wake-up schedules, the style of the numerals (including digital clock radio and nixie tubes), and more.
Do more than just wake up.
Lullaby/sound machine mode helps you fall asleep. Choose from nature sounds, white noise, or your favorite music with a customizable shut-off time.
SmartSilence intelligent notification manager
Set contacts that get auto replies, are blocked, or get through immediately
Customize outgoing auto-reply message
Set number of repeat calls that triggers an emergency notification (e.g. for landlines)
Set emergency notification tone
Nixie tube, LED, LCD, flip clock and more styles
12 / 24 - hour time
Set snooze length
Set # of allowed snoozes
Set repeat days
Set fade-in time
Set alarm volume
Set alarm tone / music
Set alarm fade-in time
Set alarm tone/music
Set alarm volume
Manual or auto-dismiss
Option to use SmartSilence to avoid interruptions
Lullaby / white noise machine mode
Choose from built-in relaxation sounds, or your music
Set play and fade-out time
For full compatibility details, go to http://haledevices.com/phone-compatibility-speaker-dock/
Works best with the Hale Dreamer Alarm Dock for Android.
Visit Developer’s web site - www.haledevices.com
Developer’s email – firstname.lastname@example.org
This widget app includes 3 modes.
If two right Nixie tubes are touched,
this widget app switches other modes.
Calendar, Clock and Demo mode.
Nixie tubes display YYYYMMDD
Nixie tubes display HH:MM:SS
In Demo mode if two central Nixie tubes are touched,
this wedget app starts a demo action.
・After installing if a widget doesn't display on a list, please restart your android.
・A widget is not displayed only by installing.
You can arrange it on your home screen.
(Please check your android manual, how to arrange a widget.)
・A widget can display plurality.
However the load of a battery or CPU is considered, displaying a widget on plurality doesn't recommend.
And also our widget, battery comsumption of "Clock" mode is intense. Usually, "Calendar" mode is recommended us.
・When a widget is working, though doesn't operate or display.
Those problems are by the relation between other appcations or widgets.
In the case, please rearrange a widget on your home screen.
(Please check your android manual, how to rearrange a widget.)
・We don't hold and responsibilities for any problems that may arise when using this application.
- Beautiful nightstand with choice of clock themes prepared by our fantastic design team, including old-style LED, Flip Clock and gorgeous Nixie tubes
- Thousands of radio stations, including BBC, NPR, Digitally Imported and many more (simply mail us if your favorite is missing)
- Sleep mode - choose from radio or relaxing natural sounds including the sea, jungle, rain, a soothing fan, white noise, or hipnotic binaural beats
- Natural alarm mode softly fades in
- Dismiss options include flipping phone or reaction time test to avoid turning alarm off in your sleep
- Designed for devices right from QVGA through to high-res 10inch tablets, including the Nexus 7
- Weather display adjusted to your location
- Wake to your choice of radio/tones/speaking clock/your music
- Alarm tones include dubstep, ambient beats and special 520hz alarm tone (proven to be more effective at waking deep sleepers)
- Tap-for-time – tap the screen during the night and the phone will read out the current time
- Slide finger to adjust brightness
- Alarm fail-safe includes fallback tones in case Internet radio can’t connect or selected song is not available
- Alarm timer
- Adjustable snooze time and number of snoozes allowed
- Homescreen widget with display of next alarm
- Alarm skip
- Optimised for CPU and memory
- Sleep science features including suggested nap time, in-app sleep tips, reaction time game to avoid sleep inertia, 520hz alarm sound and binaural beats.
*** Make sure to whitelist the application in any task-killers. Task-killers can kill the alarms as well as the app! ***
If you have any feedback or issues in the app (or would like a radio station added) make sure to e-mail us at email@example.com. We're very responsive to e-mail, but unfortunately can't respond to reviews in the Play Store because of Google limitations. You can also visit our support page/FAQ at: http://www.riseupradioalarm.com/support.html
NOTE: The built-in alarm app on certain Android devices clashes with the notification icon, leading the icon to be unreliable on those devices. Any alarms that are set will still go off. In addition the automation airplane mode is no longer available as of Android 4.2. due to changes by Google.
Download our FREE eBooks app and browse from over 3.5 million free and affordable titles, including bestsellers, award winners, new releases, classics, and hidden gems. Download the FREE Kobo eBooks app now!
The KoBo Toolbox consists of several software tools and methodology guides to help you with your Digital Data Collection. Together, these tools allow any researcher to design and implement a research instrument for Digital Data Collection, to perform the data collection in the field, and to then aggregate the collected data into a database. KoBo is based on the Open Data Kit, and has been widely tested in extreme conditions for ease of use and reliability.
KoBo collect allows you to use Xforms on your mobile devices to implement data collection.
The benefits of Digital Data Collection are changing the way that research is undertaken in many different fields.
KoBo has been used mostly for large scale population surveys in Africa, and the resulting reports have been used by aid organizations, government ministries, international justice bodies, and other groups concerned with human rights, vulnerable populations, and issues of transitional justice.
Recommended for use with KoBoForm (a web app for designing survey forms), and the KoBoSync for synchronizing collected data into a database.
More from developer
App. The character of the image to fit the palm of your hand count
Moves. Movement of the fingers can be selected (binary) and binary image (decimal) image in decimal [DIGIT] key. When you are finished, please press the back button.