You will be deprived eyes to the beauty of the Nixie clock in the dark.
- Amazing nixie tube imagery
- Select time format hh.mm.ss or 1.hhmmss(the 1's digit: that is to represent 0 and 1 in the morning and afternoon.)
- Demonstration Mode
- Music can be selected for the demonstration
- Flicker ON/OFF
Get more sleep.
SmartSilence keeps your phone silent unless a call is urgent by intelligently screening your calls and muting notifications. SMS replies (text messages) can be automatically sent while you sleep to find out if the call is an emergency. Make lists of who is blocked, who gets an auto-reply asking if it's important, and who gets through right away. Choose a default behavior for everyone not on a list. SmartSilence is the ultimate Do Not Disturb mode for Android.
Wake up the way you want to.
Customize just about everything: the alarm tone or music you wake up to, the length of your snooze time, fade-in time, wake-up schedules, the style of the numerals (including digital clock radio and nixie tubes), and more.
Do more than just wake up.
Lullaby/sound machine mode helps you fall asleep. Choose from nature sounds, white noise, or your favorite music with a customizable shut-off time.
SmartSilence intelligent notification manager
Set contacts that get auto replies, are blocked, or get through immediately
Customize outgoing auto-reply message
Set number of repeat calls that triggers an emergency notification (e.g. for landlines)
Set emergency notification tone
Nixie tube, LED, LCD, flip clock and more styles
12 / 24 - hour time
Set snooze length
Set # of allowed snoozes
Set repeat days
Set fade-in time
Set alarm volume
Set alarm tone / music
Set alarm fade-in time
Set alarm tone/music
Set alarm volume
Manual or auto-dismiss
Option to use SmartSilence to avoid interruptions
Lullaby / white noise machine mode
Choose from built-in relaxation sounds, or your music
Set play and fade-out time
For full compatibility details, go to http://haledevices.com/phone-compatibility-speaker-dock/
Works best with the Hale Dreamer Alarm Dock for Android.
Visit Developer’s web site - www.haledevices.com
Developer’s email – email@example.com
This widget app includes 3 modes.
If two right Nixie tubes are touched,
this widget app switches other modes.
Calendar, Clock and Demo mode.
Nixie tubes display YYYYMMDD
Nixie tubes display HH:MM:SS
In Demo mode if two central Nixie tubes are touched,
this wedget app starts a demo action.
・After installing if a widget doesn't display on a list, please restart your android.
・A widget is not displayed only by installing.
You can arrange it on your home screen.
(Please check your android manual, how to arrange a widget.)
・A widget can display plurality.
However the load of a battery or CPU is considered, displaying a widget on plurality doesn't recommend.
And also our widget, battery comsumption of "Clock" mode is intense. Usually, "Calendar" mode is recommended us.
・When a widget is working, though doesn't operate or display.
Those problems are by the relation between other appcations or widgets.
In the case, please rearrange a widget on your home screen.
(Please check your android manual, how to rearrange a widget.)
・We don't hold and responsibilities for any problems that may arise when using this application.
'Toki Clock Free' is a clock app for your Android. Have your Andriod phone display the time, calendar, and time from cities around the world while it is being charged.
*** Differences between this FREE VERSION and the Paid version are:
1) Advertisement Banner is displayed at the bottom of the screen.
2) Free version supports devices with resolutions greater than 480x854 (Paid version supports resolutions greater than 320x480)
- To avoid going into Sleep mode, when 'Toki Clock Free' is running, the system's auto-lock features is automatically disabled.
- Alarm feature works only when 'Toki Clock Free' is running in front. Alarm will not sound when 'Toki Clock Free' is running in the background.
'Toki Clock Free' supports devices with resolutions greater than 480x854. Also, devices with square screen are not supported. The devices I tested this version of 'Toki Clock Free' are as follows:
1) HTC Sensation (540x960)
2) Galaxy S III (720x1280)
3) Nexus One (800x480)
4) Galaxy Nexus (720x1280)
5) Nexus 7 (1200x1920)
- Display the world time for up to 5 cities simultaneously. You can choose from 244 major cities around the world.
- Adjusts to daylight saving time (summer time) automatically for all the cities.
- Choose from 10 skins.
- Display a 1-month or 2-month calendar. The calendar display can start with Sunday or Monday.
- Choose between a 12-hour and 24-hour clock.
- Show/hide the seconds display.
- Flash or don't flash the time separators.
- Dim the backlight.
- Option to display the time with big numbers.
- Show/hide dot animation. There are s animations:
2) Character up and down
- Choose from 3 different formats for the date display.
- 8 bit sound alarm!
RECENT RELEASE HISTORY:
August 14, 2013 - v1.2.1
- Reviewed code and optimized.
- Now the frame rate max is set to 60fps. This reduces electricity consumption by eliminating unnecessary redraws.
August 13, 2013 - v1.2.0
- Fixed a crasher bug by adding a null check before drawing.
August 13, 2013 - v1.1.9
- Fixed a crasher bug upon launch on Nexus 7 (2nd Gen). Please note that setup icons (such as 'change skin' icon and 'change mode' icon) are now displayed smaller to support various devices.
June 28, 2013 - v1.1.8
- Month name display for July and August was wrong for some skins (themes.) Fixed.
December 25, 2012 - v1.1.7
- When in 24 Hour display mode, 17 hour, 18 hour, and 21 hour were diplayed wrong. Fixed.
December 23, 2012 - v1.1.6
- Fixed bug where "Change Mode" icon was being displayed when it wasn't supposed to be.
- Fixed unexpected behavior bug when screen was tapped in the large-display mode.
December 22, 2012 - v1.1.5
- Fixed a bug where alarm time was displayed wrong.
December 21, 2012 - v1.1.4
- Optimized code to use less memory.
- Added 5 new skins (theme colors).
December 18, 2012 - v1.1.3
- Added high resolution icons.
December 16, 2012 - v1.1.2 (1st FREE version release)
- Now it supports devices with resolutions between 320x480 and 720x1280.
- Added graphics for high resolution devices.
- Fixed backlight bug.
- Fixed a bug where "Tap" action wasn't being accepted when in landscape mode.
- Fixed a bug where alarm sound becomes faster (or slower).
- Fixed a bug where 11:00AM is displayed as 11:00PM.
- Fixed a bug with separator flashing.
- To support devices without [Back] buttons, added [Done] button in alarm settings screen and city selection screen.
LiveWare extension for SmartWatch
old table clock?.
Well Skeuomaia has an app for you. Introducing Night Clock. The only clock app you'll ever need. Bright, Readable and all your favorite settings at a single touch,with
alarm which has option to solve a mathematical problem to stop the alarm,never miss a important meeting again.
- LCD themed display.
- Alarm clock at one touch.
- Option of solving Mathematical problem to stop the alarm or one touch stop.
- It lets you change brightness on a single touch.
- It lets you control if the screen should remain awake or not.
- Lets you open your music player.
- Lets you change the color of the clock on a single touch.
- 12/24 hours format.
- Best used as a Bed time clock,Car dock mode clock and alarm clock.
More features to come in the pro version. Stay Tuned!!
For any suggestions or feature requests please email us and we will get back to you
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
More from developer
App. The character of the image to fit the palm of your hand count
Moves. Movement of the fingers can be selected (binary) and binary image (decimal) image in decimal [DIGIT] key. When you are finished, please press the back button.