* Prio instead of Silent. This is forced by priorities Google introduced in Android 5.0. Apps can only put phone in Priority mode now. This mode is effectively *same as* Silent, if no priority notifications were defined, which is default case. Priority mode has more options. Pure Silent mode can be enabled via pressing volume rocket and choosing None option only.
* Experimental Mobile Data switch can only be a shortcut to system settings.
Settings Extended puts your favorite settings or application shortcuts to the notification area and lets you access them quickly. You can instantly adjust Android settings even without leaving an application you use. Settings Extended will save your time to do better things.
You have 7 days to try out a Full Version. Then you can either stay with free basic version or buy full version extension.
Join our Google+ community: http://goo.gl/QGiMg
Or Beta Testing community: http://goo.gl/7uA19p
* Battery indicator disappears from status bar after an application update. This is standard behaviour of Android. You need to simply launch app once and it will install status bar icon again.
* How do I setup a widget? Launch app. At the top of the screen you'll see a widget preview area with toggles your widget already has. Drag and drop a toggle to rearrange or remove it. Tap a toggle to get more options. Tap an item in the list of available toggles to add it.
* What is an in-app extension? In-app extension is like any other app. Once purchased it is available on your device like any other app. It stays with you after you change your phone too.
* My extension is not active after update. What should I do? Make sure a) you have a SINGLE user account in Google Play application - Menu - Accounts, and b) this is the account you used to purchase the extension.
* Why there is no direct switches for every setting? It's because some settings are secured by Android. You can change these settings via system settings menu only.
* What is an experimental option? A) It won't work on some devices; B) It can stop working after every new Android update; C) No fixes are possible for it. Use them at your own risk.
* Can I hide the status bar icon? Yes for JellyBeans, no for ICS. ICS does not support this option properly. Sometimes ICS leaves a black gap (empty space) instead of an icon in status bar. To avoid this ugly behavior we decided to disable "hidden" option for ICS.
* Can I hide status bar icon and keep widget at the top in Android 4.1? No, due to new Android 4.1 notification priorities. Lowest priority hides the icon but moves the widget to the bottom at the same time.
* Can I have separate sliders for Ringer and Notifications? This option is enabled automatically if your device supports it.
* Why do not allow separate Ringer and Notifications sliders for all phones? Because since ICS, official Android distribution links these two volumes and always changes them together. If you want to change this please vote for this option at Google bugs site. Click the star icon in the top-left corner: http://goo.gl/15KMi
* Is this a home screen widget? No, this is a status bar widget only.
Settings Extended uses permissions listed below for the mentioned purposes only.
1) "GPS location", "control NFC", "Bluetooth", "Network connectivity", "Wi-Fi", "System Settings", "Toggle sync", "Read sync settings" for getting status and changing corresponding settings on and off upon user request.
2) "Take picture and videos" for LED flashlight only.
3) "Directly call phone numbers" for a "direct call" system shortcut.
4) "Billing" for extensions.
5) "Vibration", "Run at startup" for vibration and launch after reboot.
6) "Expand/collaps status bar" for collapsing status bar after changing a setting.
7) "Writing Secure Settings" for GPS in-place switch on rooted devices.
Permissions are exclusively used for the purposes listed above.
- Toggle Wi-Fi state
- Toggle Bluetooth state
- Toggle Sound/Silent(Vibrate) Mode
Don' even waste yout time to check your device's connectivity state!
Just SEE and TOGGLE. It should be all you have to do.
Available only Honeycomb(Android 3.0) or higher.
IT WILL NOT DRAIN YOUR BATTERY.
Avoid breaking your power button. Just shake your phone and lock or unlock it.
IT WILL NOT DRAIN YOUR BATTERY.
This is the PRO version of the app 'Shake to Screen On Off'. On the PRO version:
1 - no ads are displayed.
2 - the user can choose to start the app automatically after the device is turned on.
3 - the app can be set to unlock the screen automatically when the screen is turned back on.
4 - the app can use the proximity sensor to avoid accidentally turning on the screen when the device is on a pocket, for instance.
5 - The device can be set to vibrate every time the screen is turned on or off.
IT WILL NOT DRAIN YOUR BATTERY. Have I said it already? My main focus when I implemented the app was on not draining the battery, and it won't. Let it run for a day and then check the app's battery consumption. It should be minimal (as opposed to other "Shake to turn the screen on and off" and "Shake to Lock and Unlock" apps on Google Play.
Due to the fact that the app needs admin privileges to run, if you want to uninstall it you must do it by clicking on the uninstall button inside the app. If you try to uninstall the app using the standard Android App Manager, the uninstall button will be disabled. Just remember that to uninstall the app, you must access the app itself.
Unfortunately, on some devices the app will not be able to turn the screen back on (when the user shakes the phone) after the screen is turned off. It's a hardware limitation of these devices, and there is nothing that can be done on the software side to avoid it. For instance, I've tested the app on the 'LG Nexus 4' and it works flawlessly; on the other hand, on the 'Samsung Galaxy Ace' the accelerometer sensors are turned off the moment the screen goes off. If that is the case on your device, please send me an email (there is a button on the app to do it) explaining what is happening on your specific case. The app will add the model and manufacturer of your device to the body of your email (please do not erase this information) and I will remove your device from the list of available devices on Google Play. Thank you very much for your help!
Prevent phone from sleeping - necessary to wake the phone up after it's screen is turned off.
Vibration - necessary in case the user wants the phone to vibrate when the screen is turned on or off.
Run at Startup - necessary if the user wants the app to start automatically after the device is turned on.
Disable Keyguard - necessary if the user wants the app to unlock the device automatically when the screen is turned on.
Icon based on an original design by Timo Arnall, licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License. Acessible (on september 2013) at:
Thank you very much Timo.
shake to lock, shake to unlock, shake to turn screen on, shake to turn screen off, battery economy, save power button, protect power button
Plus, you DON'T want to ROOT your phone. This app is for you.
This apps is designed to help you keep a reference to your installed applications and can be reinstall once you finished a factory reset or migrate your phone.
- Backup app list (only a reference to your Market's apps)
- Re-install apps from Market
HOW IT WORKS
☆ Before a factory reset
- Back up your application list (press the "Back up" button) and application's data
- For Froyo (2.2) and later, you can enable "built-in" cloud backup feature (HOME/menu/Settings/Privacy/Backup my data) and wait some time in order to ensure data has properly backed up on Google server
☆ After a factory reset
- Reinstall this app from Market
- Open this app and reinstall apps from Market
☆ If I changed a device
- Reinstall this app on new device from Market
- Insert the SDCard where you store backed up data into new device, then open this app on new device. It should recognize your application list.
Support: email to firstname.lastname@example.org
It can help you save time in changing Wifi settings,GPS, brightness and more.
All you need to do is click on the icon and get quick access to your settings.
- Always to know what the status of the battery.
- Control of WIFI.
- Control of Bluetooth.
- Control of GPS.
- Control of Internet data.
- Control of Airplane mode.
- Control of Lock screen.
- Control of Screen brightness.
- Easy and quick access
- it's for everyone.
- It's free!
Simple operation, fast and easy to set up the Android framework.
● Features of Smart Quick Settings
Wi-Fi can be turned on or off.
○ Mobile data
Mobile data(3G, LTE) can be turned on or off.
Bluetooth can be turned on or off.
GPS can be turned on or off.
○ Airplane mode
Airplane mode can be turned on or off.
Ring tone can be turned on or off. (sound or silent)
○ Vibration settings
vibrate or sound can be turned on or off. (vibration or sound)
○ Screen Auto-rotate
Auto-rotate screen or fixed screen can be turned on or off.
○ Screen auto brightness
Brightness can be set manually or set the screen brightness automatically.
○ Wi-Fi Hotspot(Tethering)
Portable Wi-Fi hotspot can be turned on or off.
Can be easily changed in a variety of languages.
○ Date and Time
You can change the auto sync with a time server, change Coordinated Universal Time, date / time format, such as changing
You can change the standby screen Wallpaper or Background Wallpaper (current)
○ Battery info
Shows the battery charge rate and battery temperature. Shows when the unit is charging, charging information.
○ Task Management
Running the Android Task Manager
○ Application Management
Running the Android App Manager
○ File Management
Running the Android File Manager
Set the status bar
● Home screen widget
(4X1) Smart Quick Settings - 1
(4X1) Smart Quick Settings - 2
(4X2) Smart Quick Settings - 3 (New)
All-In-One Toolbox could be downloaded free from below links:
★Shortcut and widget:
- Open All-In-One Toolbox, Tools-Plugin, long pressing the icon of Quick Settings Plugin, you are able to create a shortcut to home screen
Long press the blank area on your home screen-Widget-All-In-One Toolbox Customizable widget-Pick Quick Settings Plugin, then you are able to use it together with other tools from All-In-One Toolbox.
Easy access to control on Wifi, Bluetooth, Auto Sync, GPS, Mobile Data, Haptic Feedback, Rotate; to adjust the screen brightness, screen timeout without going to the settings regularly. This plugin aims at making your life easier via All-In-One Toolbox, and it complements on All-In-One Toolbox, to make it a more all-in-one tool.
- Easy and quick access to all basic settings you need in your daily life.
- Integrates different features in one plugin
- Free of charge
You cannot use this without stock Settings package(com.android.settings)
also if you want to put this application in your rom, then give me a mail(email@example.com)
- last update
Changed Tab-Settings(same as GalaxyS4)
changed some icons same as GalaxyS4
added japanese translations
added Data network menu(cannot add switch because it is not a system application. sorry :x)
Added firstrun notification(only show once since you install this application)
fixed fc error...maybe(if fc error is not fixed yet. send report to me)
fixed error translations in "airplane"(thanks Gautham RameshBabu)
All-In-One Toolbox is Free for Download at:
★Where to find Volume Plug-in:
- Install Volume Plug-in
- Open All-In-One Toolbox > Tools > Plug-ins > Volume Plug-in
★Shortcut and widget:
- Open All-In-One Toolbox, Tools-Plugin, long press the icon of Volume Plugin, you are able to create a shortcut to homescreen
Long press the blank area on your home screen-Widget-All-In-One Toolbox Customizable widget-Pick Volume Plugin, then you are able to use it together with other tools from All-In-One Toolbox.
Adjust ringtone, notification, media, alarm, voice call, and system volume easily in one collective way; make the volume management easy and fast.
- Easy and fast adjustment of the volume.
- User friendly interface.
- Free of charge
- Toggle Wi-Fi, Sound mode, Mobile Data, Sync, Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Toggle Flashlight (maybe this function doesn't work on some devices)
- Display PHONE battery level
▶ How to use
- Install Gear Fit Manager and connect with your Gear Fit device.
- Download and install the Gear Fit Quick Settings application.
- Navigate to App Connect on your Gear Fit, tap Quick Settings to launch.
- Touch icon to toggle each setting mode.
Install via the Kia Launcher for a more convenient user experience.
- Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi On/Off
- Mobile Network: Turn 3G/4G mobile network On/Off
- GPS: GPS On/Off
- Screen Brightness: Brightness cycles through darkest -> dark -> bright -> auto when touched
- Sound: Sound settings cycle through bell -> silent -> vibrate when touched
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth On/Off
- Volume Control: Redirects to the volume control page
- Auto Rotate: Turn screen auto rotate function On/Off
- Settings: Redirects to the settings page.
Notable allows you to create notification reminders on the go. Need to remind yourself of something to do? Just open the app, type in a short message, and create the note! It's that easy! You can see your reminders and notes straight from your notification area. Never forget to do something again! You can also set an alarm for each reminder, and the app will notify you in the future.
Notable is designed with speed and simplicity in mind. No need to go back to home screen and launch the app to create a reminder, just open the notifications, click the shortcut, and create away! Best of all, Notable runs in an overlay so you don't need to quit what you are doing beforehand. Notify is also ad-free and lightweight on your phone.
Notable is also compatible with the popular DashClock lockscreen widget, making it easy to add reminders on the go.
P.S.: You will sometime need to relaunch the app after an update to restore previous items.
This app is open source:
Feel free to check it out, contribute.
-Detail screen to see more information
-Different color flags (icons)
-Voice recognition shortcut
-Swipe to remove reminder (option to turn it on/off in options)
-Option to turn a quick shortcut on and off in the settings
-Quick Share to Notable
-Design inspired from the Holo / Google Now cards
-Click to dismiss the notification
-Restore previous reminders after a reboot
-(Android 4.1+) Edit notifications, expandable notifications
-(Android 4.1+) Hide the checkmarks from the status bar by setting priority as MINIMUM
-(Soon) Sync with Google Tasks (on hold until Google Keep API is released)
-(Donators only) Dark theme
Portuguese: Eduardo Lins / www.edulins.com
Bulgarian: Martin Martinov
Slovene: Dejan Kaučič (dejan-)
Italian: Claudio Arseni
German: Johannes Hansen (morruk)
Swedish: Leif Larsson
Chinese: Ding Yi
Greek: Elias Diakonikolas
Croatian: Dark Emotion
Persian : Alireza Afkar
Spanish: Pablo Pueyo
Contact me if you would like to help out with translation!
You can configure two or more languages to toggle between, but it is recommended not to use more than three. This application is especially useful for older Android phones that don’t have the swipe space-bar feature or for users who don’t like that feature. Furthermore this app will change the default locale for the entire phone, not just the input language.
This version is free software and will ask for Internet access to deliver ads, if you don't like that please simply don't install before giving it a low rating.
Note: If you are currently using the space-bar swipe feature, you should deactivate it because it will prevent this app from switching the input language. To disable go to: Settings > Language & Keyboard > Android Keyboard > Input Languages, and make sure that no language is checked.
Now with Speech Recognition support!
The end of filling out complicated forms !
Add events to your calendar as quickly as possible by taking advantage of advanced native language processing.
This powerful tool allows you to insert complicated event that include advanced parameters such as recurring factors, location and much more.
Works exactly like Google's Quick Add feature so you don't need to learn any new language in order to use it.
just start typing or speaking and let us do the rest... :)
* Family dinner @Mom's every Sunday at 7pm
* Meeting with Joe tomorrow at 9
* Buy milk @5pm. reminder 30 minutes
* Test from Monday to Friday
* Another test from mon until fri
* Play basketball w/ Mark 10/10 weekly
In case you want learn more about how to use this app and Google's quickadd feature, just log on to http://www.google.com/support/calendar/bin/answer.py?answer=36604
 To change date format go to your phone's Settings -> Date & time settings -> Select date format.
 Entering the Edit window will override the reminder and calendar selections and use your calendar application's settings.
 For speech recognition make sure you have Voice Input enabled on you device (install Voice Search by Google if you don't).
 Designed for English and Hebrew languages only. In case you use any other language you may use the @ symbol as a replacement for "at" for both location and time, and use numeric dates like 10/11.
 For any question, suggestion or bug report please contact us either via email or via our website.
This application is part of Android Pro Widgets and is available here for free as a fully functional stand alone application. Android Pro Widgets is also available for free!
To support the developers please consider purchasing APW License Key. Your support is much appreciated!
+++ apw, calendar, agenda, quick, add, quickadd, event, Android Pro Widgets +++
1-System Apps management (Device Must be rooted)
* We can remove raw system apps.
* We can copy System apps.
* Become apps to system app
* We can set default storage as internal or external storage
3-Recovery & Reboot
* Switch off device
* Reboot Device
* Reset Device
* Recovery Device
Best periodic table of chemical elements. Chemistry in your pocket.
1) 118 elements
2) Atomic, thermodynamic, material, electromagnetic, nuclear properties and reactivity for each element
3) Electron shell diagram for each element
4) Solubility chart
IN-APP PURCHASE CONSISTS OF:
1) Solubility chart
2) Animation of electron shell diagram
3) 4x zoom of table view
4) Search elements by name
● 13 tie knots (Simple, Double, Small, Half Windsor, Windsor, Kelvin, Saint Andrew, Pratt, Balthus, Neoclassical, Cross, Cavendish, Atlantic) and a bow tie
● 3 navigation types (Back and Next buttons, Swipe (Fling), left and right invisible areas)
● Step-by-step animation (2, 3, 5, 10 seconds)
● Favorites and Mirror features
● Sorting (default, steps count ascending and steps count descending)
● Steps count display
● Holo theme
IN-APP PURCHASE CONSISTS OF MIRROR FEATURE.
In-app purchase includes the ability to add verbs to favorites and both types of exercise.
The following information about the ticket will be shown on your phone display:
- a number of remaining trips
- a ticket category (1,2,5,10 (for old tickets),11,20,40,60)
- a purchase date and an expiration date of the ticket
- a ticket number and etc.
At any time you can bring your universal ticket to the phone back (it's not necessary to run app) and read essential information.
It's like Yandex.Metro ticket feature and other same apps, but it has more beautiful UI and more stable.
Supported languages: english, russian.
If you like our app, please write a comment - this will be the best award for us.
P.S. This app is only for reading Moscow ticket information. If you'll find any bugs, please let us know by e-mail. Thank you.