+ Starts fast
+ Beautiful pixel perfect icons for high definition displays, unlike some other settings apps.
+ Elegant user interface that perfectly matches the Android system design
+ Settings switches are interconnected and made for maximum device compatibility
+ Optimized for smartphones and tablets
+ SDCard install support
Network communication, Full Internet access, view network state:
Needed by settings for completely anonymous download statistics and advertisements.
All other permissions
Needed by settings for the various switches.
Why does settings has ads?
The ads are the income stream of the settings developers and they are the reason why settings can be free.
Why is the settings file so big?
Because settings contains big high definition images.
How can i contact the developers of settings?
For support or suggestions use the reporting system inside settings.
Settings Logo Font: Zeroes by Ray Larabie, typodermicfonts.com
Out G+ community: http://goo.gl/QGiMg
* LED flashlight might not work on some phones
* GPS (since Android 2.3) and Mobile Data (since Android 2.3.3) are only shortcuts
* Switched off 3G and 4G connections can automatically reopen after reboot or going back form airplane mode.
* Mobile Data (APN) switch might not work (or may even break your Internet settings) while working with APN of some mobile network operators. Use it on your own risk. Not supported since Android 4.0 due to security restriction.
* 4G is for HTC phones only.
* Status bar shortcuts stay there if QS installed in PHONE memory only.
This app advertises Quicker and Settings Extended apps ones a week.
* Take pictures and videos - LED flashlight as a part of camera
* Network communication - Bluetooth & Wi-Fi controls
* Your location - GPS control on pre-2.3 system
* You accounts - Auto-Sync control
Simple operation, fast and easy to set up the Android framework.
● Features of Smart Quick Settings
Wi-Fi can be turned on or off.
▷ Mobile data
Mobile data(3G, LTE) can be turned on or off.
Bluetooth can be turned on or off.
GPS can be turned on or off.
▷ Airplane mode
Airplane mode can be turned on or off.
Ring tone can be turned on or off. (sound or silent)
▷ Vibration settings
vibrate or sound can be turned on or off. (vibration or sound)
▷ Screen Auto-rotate
Auto-rotate screen or fixed screen can be turned on or off.
▷ Screen auto brightness
Brightness can be set manually or set the screen brightness automatically.
▷ Wi-Fi Hotspot(Tethering)
Portable Wi-Fi hotspot can be turned on or off.
Can be easily changed in a variety of languages.
▷ Date and Time
You can change the auto sync with a time server, change Coordinated Universal Time, date / time format, such as changing
You can change the standby screen Wallpaper or Background Wallpaper (current)
▷ Battery info
Shows the battery charge rate and battery temperature. Shows when the unit is charging, charging information.
▷ Task Management
Running the Android Task Manager
▷ Application Management
Running the Android App Manager
▷ File Management
Running the Android File Manager
Set the status bar
background theme settings
● Home screen widget
**This app is designed for super admins of Google’s Enterprise products including Google Apps for Business, Education, Government, Google Coordinate and Chromebooks.**
**Prior to installing this app we recommend that you set a strong lockscreen password on your device**
It can help you save time in changing Wifi settings,GPS, brightness and more.
All you need to do is click on the icon and get quick access to your settings.
- Always to know what the status of the battery.
- Control of WIFI.
- Control of Bluetooth.
- Control of GPS.
- Control of Internet data.
- Control of Airplane mode.
- Control of Lock screen.
- Control of Screen brightness.
- Easy and quick access
- it's for everyone.
- It's free!
Android Assistant is one of the most powerful and comprehensive management tools to improve your android phone's performance. It speeds up your phone's running speed and saves battery.
No ads: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.androidassistant.paid
1. Monitor status (CPU, RAM, ROM, SD card, Battery)
2. Process Manager (Auto Boost and Quick Boost can distinguish different types of processes thus will not kill fatal system processes and apps in Ignore List.)
3. Cache Cleaner
4. System Clean(Cache, Thumbnail Cache, Temporary File, Log File, Empty Folder, Empty File, Browser History, Clipboard, Market History, Gmail History, Google Earth History, Google Map History)
5. Power Saver(bluetooth, wifi, gps, auto-sync, auto-rotate screen, haptic feedback, screen brightness, timeout)
6. File Manager
7. Startup Manager
8. Batch Uninstall
9. Battery Usage
10. Volume Control
11. Phone Ringtone
12. Startup Time
13. Startup Silent(Menu->Settings->Startup Silent)
14. System Info
15. Widget(Quick Booster[1,4], Shortcuts)
16. App 2 SD: Get more free internal phone storage space
17. Batch Install
18. App backup and restore
Deutsch, English, Español, Français, Italiano, Nederlands, Norsk bokmål, Polski, Português, Slovenščina, Svenska, Tiếng Việt, Türkçe, Pусский, עברית, العربية, हिंदी, ไทย,한국의, 中文(简体), 中文(繁体), 日本語
KW: task kill taskkill ATK app killer tool tools taskmanager task manager system panel systempanel process manager processmanager memory taskpanel task panel Advanced Process android 2.3 Android Assistant tablet
INFO: Experimental GPS "In-place" option will stop working after upgrading to Android 4.3. No fix is possible.
If you like it and you want to support further development you can purchase an in-app extension.
Join our Google+ community: http://goo.gl/QGiMg
English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese (Portugal and Brazil), Italian, Korean, Japanese, Traditional Chinese, Russian
* How do I setup a widget? Launch app. At the top of the screen you'll see a widget preview area. It contains toggles your widget already has. Drag and drop a toggle to rearrange or remove it. Tap a toggle to get more options. Below that area you see a list of available toggles. Tap an item in the list of list of available toggles to add it.
* What is an in-app extension? In-app extension is like any other app. Once purchased it is available on your device like any other app. It stays with you after you change your phone too.
* My extension is not active after update. What should I do? Make sure a) you have a SINGLE user account in Google Play application - Menu - Accounts, and b) this is the account you used to purchase the extension.
* Why there is no direct switches for every setting? It's because some settings are secured by Android. You can change these settings via system settings menu only.
* What is an experimental option? A) It won't work on some devices; B) If it works, it can stop working after every new Android update; C) No fixes for it is possible. Enable them at your own risk or use a system shortcuts instead.
* Why the rich notifications in JB (Android 4.1) do not expand automatically? Because the app keeps status bar widget at the top with highes notification priority. You can expend notifications at any time but swiping them with two finders down. Settings Extended do not block them. We suggest to use "Hide icon & widget at bottom" option to get notifications expended automatically.
* Can I hide the status bar icon? Yes for JellyBeans, no for ICS. ICS does not support this option properly. Sometimes ICS leaves a black gap (empty space) instead of an icon in status bar. To avoid this ugly behavior we decided to disable "hidden" option for ICS.
* Can I hide status bar icon and keep widget at the top in Android 4.1? No, due to new Android 4.1 notification priorities. Lowest priority hides the icon but moves the widget to the bottom at the same time.
* Can I have separate sliders for Ringer and Notifications? This option is enabled automatically. If it is not active on your device, then your device does not support it.
* Why do not allow separate Ringer and Notifications sliders for all phones? Because since ICS, official Android distribution links these two volumes and always changes them together. If you want to change this please vote for this option at Google bugs site. Click the star icon in the top-left corner: http://goo.gl/15KMi
* Is this a home screen widget? No, this is a status bar widget only.
Settings Extended uses permissions listed below for the mentioned purposes only.
1) "GPS location", "control NFC", "Bluetooth", "Network connectivity", "Wi-Fi", "System Settings", "Toggle sync", "Read sync settings" for getting status and changing corresponding settings on and off upon user request.
2) "Take picture and videos" for LED flashlight only.
3) "Directly call phone numbers" for a "direct call" system shortcut.
4) "Billing" for extensions.
5) "Vibration", "Run at startup" for vibration and launch after reboot.
6) "Expand/collaps status bar" for collapsing status bar after changing a setting.
7) "Writing Secure Settings" for GPS in-place switch on rooted devices.
This application software can change Ringer mode, Wi-Fi mode, Bluetooth mode, GPS receiver mode and Volume. And when power supply harness connected, this application software can change each settings automatically.
2. How to use
- There is 3 tabs. Each name of tab can be changed.
- Each tab have "Ringer" "Wi-Fi" "Bluetooth" "GPS" "Volume" status.
- If you click each "Change" button, you can change each settings quickly.
- Each tab can memory each status. So when you change a tab, you can change many settings quickly.
[Auto setting change]
- If you validate "Auto" button, the application software will change each settings automatically by power supply harness connection and Bluetooth communication.
- Action when power supply harness connected, can be customized.
- When you use Android2.2, GPS button will call user-attention-display.
- When you use Android2.3, this application software can't change GPS settings. Each celler settings display will be.
- Ver.2.0.1 only adapts Japanese.
No.1 best-selling app in 58 Google Play countries, over 300,000 ***** reviews
“Shockingly accurate, making for a creepy-fast typing experience.” - TIME Magazine
SWIFTKEY MAKES TOUCHSCREEN TYPING FASTER, EASIER AND MORE PERSONALIZED
- SwiftKey takes the hard work out of touchscreen typing, replacing your phone or tablet’s keyboard with one that understands you.
- It provides the world’s most accurate autocorrect and next-word prediction in 61 languages.
- It connects seamlessly across all of your devices, with SwiftKey Cloud.
SMART & LEARNING
- SwiftKey predicts your next word before you’ve even pressed a key.
- It intelligently learns as you type, adapting to you and your way of writing.
- SwiftKey doesn’t just learn your popular words, it learns how you use them together.
SWIFTKEY CLOUD: CONNECTED & SEAMLESS ACROSS DEVICES
- Backup and Sync keeps your personal language insights seamlessly up to date across all your devices.
- Teach SwiftKey your writing style based on your language use from your Facebook, Gmail, Twitter, Yahoo, SMS and Blog.
- Your language model can be enhanced each morning with Trending Phrases based on current news and what’s hot on Twitter.
- Enable up to three languages at once.
- Naturally combine languages without having to change a setting.
- SwiftKey supports contextual prediction in 61 languages and counting.
See http://www.swiftkey.net/en/#features for full list of supported languages.
TAP OR FLOW YOUR WORDS
- Switch seamlessly between tapping and gesture-typing with SwiftKey Flow.
- SwiftKey Flow combines the mind-reading capabilities of SwiftKey with the speed and ease of gliding your fingers across the screen, with real-time predictions.
- Type entire sentences without lifting your finger from the screen, simply by sliding to the space bar between words.
- Innovative keyboard layouts and modes for a better experience for all users across all screen sizes
- Full, Thumb and Compact layouts
- All three layouts can be resized and undocked to float
VIDEO TIPS & SUPPORT COMMUNITY
Visit our awesome website for tips, videos, support and much more: http://www.swiftkey.net/
We take your privacy very seriously. This keyboard never learns from password fields. SwiftKey Cloud is an opt-in, secure, encrypted service and gives you full control over your data. Internet connection permission is required to install this app, so that language module files and cloud personalization data can be downloaded.
You cannot use this without stock Settings package(com.android.settings)
also if you want to put this application in your rom, then give me a mail(firstname.lastname@example.org)
- last update
Changed Tab-Settings(same as GalaxyS4)
changed some icons same as GalaxyS4
added japanese translations
added Data network menu(cannot add switch because it is not a system application. sorry :x)
Added firstrun notification(only show once since you install this application)
fixed fc error...maybe(if fc error is not fixed yet. send report to me)
fixed error translations in "airplane"(thanks Gautham RameshBabu)
All-In-One Toolbox could be downloaded free from below links:
★Shortcut and widget:
- Open All-In-One Toolbox, Tools-Plugin, long pressing the icon of Quick Settings Plugin, you are able to create a shortcut to home screen
Long press the blank area on your home screen-Widget-All-In-One Toolbox Customizable widget-Pick Quick Settings Plugin, then you are able to use it together with other tools from All-In-One Toolbox.
Easy access to control on Wifi, Bluetooth, Auto Sync, GPS, Mobile Data, Haptic Feedback, Rotate; to adjust the screen brightness, screen timeout without going to the settings regularly. This plugin aims at making your life easier via All-In-One Toolbox, and it complements on All-In-One Toolbox, to make it a more all-in-one tool.
- Easy and quick access to all basic settings you need in your daily life.
- Integrates different features in one plugin
- Free of charge
It's a fast, brilliant and fun way to interact with you.
1. Support both Android smartphones/tablets.
2. Support includes the sidebar touch, the floating touch and assistive touch
3. User-friendly experience and all operations can be completed by one hand!
4. Fast ON/OFF settings for 100% system customization
5. Dream menu like Path
6. Support customize Settings
Q:How to change side bar swiping area?
A:Settings -> The side bar settings
Q: Why can not uninstall OneQuick app?
A: Because you add lock screen feature, Android system will protect this application, just no lock on the settings interface. "Settings" -> "No lock"
OneQuick was showcased on the front page of XDA http://www.xda-developers.com/android/floating-sidebar-and-settings-with-onequick/
Keyword: one, toucher, Sidebar, Side bar, Floating Window, OneQuick, Flappy, Flappy Bird,
More from developer
Best periodic table of chemical elements. Chemistry in your pocket.
1) 118 elements
2) Atomic, thermodynamic, material, electromagnetic, nuclear properties and reactivity for each element
3) Electron shell diagram for each element
4) Like Holo interface
5) Solubility chart
Our periodic table has or had first place on Education section on hungarian, czech, russian Google Play. Our periodic table has or had a badge "App Week" in following countries: Russia, Czech Republic, Poland, Hungary. Thank to Google and our users.
IN-APP PURCHASE CONSISTS OF:
1) Solubility chart
2) Animation of electron shell diagram
3) 4x zoom of table view
The following information about the ticket will be shown on your phone display:
- a number of remaining trips
- a ticket category (1,2,5,10 (for old tickets),11,20,40,60)
- a purchase date and an expiration date of the ticket
- a ticket number and etc.
At any time you can bring your universal ticket to the phone back (it's not necessary to run app) and read essential information.
It's like Yandex.Metro ticket feature and other same apps, but it has more beautiful UI and more stable.
Supported languages: english, russian.
If you like our app, please write a comment - this will be the best award for us.
P.S. This app is only for reading Moscow ticket information. If you'll find any bugs, please let us know by e-mail. Thank you.
● 13 tie knots (Simple, Double, Small, Half Windsor, Windsor, Kelvin, Saint Andrew, Pratt, Balthus, Neoclassical, Cross, Cavendish, Atlantic) and a bow tie
● 3 navigation types (Back and Next buttons, Swipe (Fling), left and right invisible areas)
● Step-by-step animation (2, 3, 5, 10 seconds)
● Favorites and Mirror features
● Sorting (default, steps count ascending and steps count descending)
● Steps count display
● Holo theme
IN-APP PURCHASE CONSISTS OF MIRROR FEATURE.