FOR WHOM? - This app is only for super administrators of Google for Work products, including Google Apps for Work, Education, Government, Google Coordinate, and Chromebooks.
It provides the following features:
• User Management Features - Add/Edit user, Suspend user, Restore user, Delete user, Reset password
• Group Management Features - Add/Edit Group, Add members, Delete group, View group members
• Audit Logs - Review Audit logs, Filter logs by admin, date ranges and event types
• Notifications - Read and Delete notifications
Join our Google+ community: http://goo.gl/QGiMg
- Brightness (w/ Screen Dimmer for convenient usage of the phone in the darkness)
- Ringer mode
- Volume streams
- Portable Wi-Fi Hotspot*
- Mobile Data**
- Call settings
- Screen timeout
- Airplane mode
- Auto rotation
- Screen lock pattern
- Free memory (internal, external)
- App cache
- Digital clock
- System shortcuts
- Application shortcuts
- Flashlight (screen and LED)***
- Battery indicator in status bar
- Settings backup (configure once and restore at any time later)
- Quick launch via status bar shortcut or by long-pressing hardware "search" button
Quicker uses following permissions:
- "Storage" for backup / restore feature
- "GPS location" for switching GPS on/off (see **)
- "Take picture & video" for LED flashlight
- "Directly call" for the shortcut widget when you adding a direct call shortcut
- "Reading log data" for being able to report issues
- "System tools" permissions for changing various system settings
Quicker uses these permissions for the purposes listed above only.
*) Not available for some Android version and phones
**) Direct switch is available for some Android versions and phones
***) LED flashlight might not be compatible to some phones
- Can Quicker launch after phone restart? Yes, just install it to the phone memory (not SD card)
- Why Brightness switch does not work? If you have a SwipePad running, then it can interfere with this function on Android 4.0 or higher devices.
NOTE 1: Although Quicker does its best to switch Mobile Data, GPS and WiFi Hotspot with a single click, there are devices / Android versions where these settings cannot be switched directly. In such cases shortcuts to stock settings are available only.
Why no direct switch? Because Android security model does not allow installed applications to change secure system parameters. This is done to protect users from malicious application that can misuse those parameters otherwise.
Google Apps Device Policy makes your Android device more secure
* Ring or locate a lost device via My Devices (https://www.google.com/apps/mydevices)
* Remotely lock device or change pin
* Administrators can enforce security policies and remotely wipe devices
Need help? Visit our help center for answers: http://goo.gl/mYrPL
Learn more about Google Apps for Business: http://goo.gl/ZW7WD
You cannot use this without stock Settings package(com.android.settings)
also if you want to put this application in your rom, then give me a mail(firstname.lastname@example.org)
- last update
Changed Tab-Settings(same as GalaxyS4)
changed some icons same as GalaxyS4
added japanese translations
added Data network menu(cannot add switch because it is not a system application. sorry :x)
Added firstrun notification(only show once since you install this application)
fixed fc error...maybe(if fc error is not fixed yet. send report to me)
fixed error translations in "airplane"(thanks Gautham RameshBabu)
Settings Extended puts your favorite settings or application shortcuts to the notification area and lets you access them quickly. You can instantly adjust Android settings even without leaving an application you use. Settings Extended will save your time to do better things.
Join our Google+ community: http://goo.gl/QGiMg
Or Beta Testing community: http://goo.gl/7uA19p
* Expand / collapse notification: http://goo.gl/hO96Mo (video tutorial)
* Prio instead of Silent. This is forced by priorities Google introduced in Android 5.0. Apps can only put phone in Priority mode now. This mode is effectively *same as* Silent, if no priority notifications were defined, which is default case. Priority mode has more options. Pure Silent mode can be enabled via pressing volume rocket and choosing None option only.
* Experimental Mobile Data switch can only be a shortcut to system settings.
* Battery indicator disappears from status bar after an application update. This is standard behaviour of Android. You need to simply launch app once and it will install status bar icon again.
* How do I setup a widget? Launch app. At the top of the screen you'll see a widget preview area with toggles your widget already has. Drag and drop a toggle to rearrange or remove it. Tap a toggle to get more options. Tap an item in the list of available toggles to add it.
* My extension is not active after update. What should I do? Make sure a) you have a SINGLE user account in Google Play application - Menu - Accounts, and b) this is the account you used to purchase the extension.
* Why there is no direct switches for every setting? It's because some settings are secured by Android. You can change these settings via system settings menu only.
* What is an experimental option? A) It won't work on some devices; B) It can stop working after every new Android update; C) No fixes are possible for it. Use them at your own risk.
* Can I hide the status bar icon? Yes for JellyBeans, no for ICS. ICS does not support this option properly. Sometimes ICS leaves a black gap (empty space) instead of an icon in status bar. To avoid this ugly behavior we decided to disable "hidden" option for ICS.
* Can I hide status bar icon and keep widget at the top in Android 4.1? No, due to new Android 4.1 notification priorities. Lowest priority hides the icon but moves the widget to the bottom at the same time.
* Can I have separate sliders for Ringer and Notifications? This option is enabled automatically if your device supports it.
* Why do not allow separate Ringer and Notifications sliders for all phones? Because since ICS, official Android distribution links these two volumes and always changes them together. If you want to change this please vote for this option at Google bugs site. Click the star icon in the top-left corner: http://goo.gl/15KMi
* Is this a home screen widget? No, this is a status bar widget only.
Settings Extended uses permissions listed below for the mentioned purposes only.
1) "GPS location", "control NFC", "Bluetooth", "Network connectivity", "Wi-Fi", "System Settings", "Toggle sync", "Read sync settings" for getting status and changing corresponding settings on and off upon user request.
2) "Take picture and videos" for LED flashlight only.
3) "Directly call phone numbers" for a "direct call" system shortcut.
4) "Billing" for extensions.
5) "Vibration", "Run at startup" for vibration and launch after reboot.
6) "Expand/collaps status bar" for collapsing status bar after changing a setting.
7) "Writing Secure Settings" for GPS in-place switch on rooted devices.
Permissions are exclusively used for the purposes listed above.
★ "Our favorite calendar app on Android, due to its flexibility and ease of use." - Lifehacker 01/2014 ★
★ "One of the best Calendar Apps for 2014" - FastCompany ★
FOR A CLEARER VIEW ON EVENTS & APPOINTMENTS
▪ Quick Day View: For a fast overview to all events of the day
▪ Favorite Bar: For direct access to all your calendars
▪ Smooth Scroll and Zoom: For better, intuitive interaction
CUSTOMIZABLE DOWN TO THE LAST DETAIL
▪ Custom Views & Widgets
▪ Individual reminders with vibration, sounds, repetitions, intervals, LED
▪ Adjustable font sizes for the app & widgets
● graphical and textual presentation
● scroll- and zoomable multi-day view (1-14 days)
● month, agenda, day and event view
● color-coded year view
● search function
● configurable widgets in different sizes for month, week, agenda and day view
● easy switching between timeline bars and event titles in month view
● intuitive handling: just move your finger over some days of interest in month view to open them in the multi-day view
● many options for recurrent events (e.g. an event that takes place every other week on Tuesday and Thursday)
● birthday calendar
● context-sensitive help system to optimize your workflow
Features in this Pro Version
+ Manage Contacts: Link your events and appointments with your contacts
+ Customizable Templates: Create your own templates for new events
+ Multi-Select: For deleting, moving, or copying multiple events
+ Import & Export: Quickly import all your calendars, export them in .ics format
+ Drag’n’drop: Move and copy events easily in the multi-day view
+ Tasks Add-On: Use the integrated task-management tool for syncing with Google Tasks & Toodledo
+ App Theming: Light and dark theme for the app
+ Advanced Widgets: Set colors, font sizes and calendars
We also offer a free, ad-supported version of Business Calendar, which we kindly advise you to test for the functionality and the general workflow of the app! We hope that, in the long term, the Pro Version result as indispensable for you, if you use your mobile calendar regularly.
- Toggle Wi-Fi state
- Toggle Bluetooth state
- Toggle Sound/Silent(Vibrate) Mode
Don' even waste yout time to check your device's connectivity state!
Just SEE and TOGGLE. It should be all you have to do.
Available only Honeycomb(Android 3.0) or higher.
Simple operation, fast and easy to set up the Android framework.
● Features of Smart Quick Settings
Wi-Fi can be turned on or off.
○ Mobile data
Mobile data(3G, LTE) can be turned on or off.
Bluetooth can be turned on or off.
GPS can be turned on or off.
○ Airplane mode
Airplane mode can be turned on or off.
Ring tone can be turned on or off. (sound or silent)
○ Vibration settings
vibrate or sound can be turned on or off. (vibration or sound)
○ Screen Auto-rotate
Auto-rotate screen or fixed screen can be turned on or off.
○ Screen auto brightness
Brightness can be set manually or set the screen brightness automatically.
○ Wi-Fi Hotspot(Tethering)
Portable Wi-Fi hotspot can be turned on or off.
Can be easily changed in a variety of languages.
○ Date and Time
You can change the auto sync with a time server, change Coordinated Universal Time, date / time format, such as changing
You can change the standby screen Wallpaper or Background Wallpaper (current)
○ Battery info
Shows the battery charge rate and battery temperature. Shows when the unit is charging, charging information.
○ Task Management
Running the Android Task Manager
○ Application Management
Running the Android App Manager
○ File Management
Running the Android File Manager
Set the status bar
● Home screen widget
(4X1) Smart Quick Settings - 1
(4X1) Smart Quick Settings - 2
(4X2) Smart Quick Settings - 3 (New)
It can help you save time in changing Wifi settings,GPS, brightness and more.
All you need to do is click on the icon and get quick access to your settings.
- Always to know what the status of the battery.
- Control of WIFI.
- Control of Bluetooth.
- Control of GPS.
- Control of Internet data.
- Control of Airplane mode.
- Control of Lock screen.
- Control of Screen brightness.
- Easy and quick access
- it's for everyone.
- It's free!
All-In-One Toolbox could be downloaded free from below links:
★Shortcut and widget:
- Open All-In-One Toolbox, Tools-Plugin, long pressing the icon of Quick Settings Plugin, you are able to create a shortcut to home screen
Long press the blank area on your home screen-Widget-All-In-One Toolbox Customizable widget-Pick Quick Settings Plugin, then you are able to use it together with other tools from All-In-One Toolbox.
Easy access to control on Wifi, Bluetooth, Auto Sync, GPS, Mobile Data, Haptic Feedback, Rotate; to adjust the screen brightness, screen timeout without going to the settings regularly. This plugin aims at making your life easier via All-In-One Toolbox, and it complements on All-In-One Toolbox, to make it a more all-in-one tool.
- Easy and quick access to all basic settings you need in your daily life.
- Integrates different features in one plugin
- Free of charge
All-In-One Toolbox is Free for Download at:
★Where to find Volume Plug-in:
- Install Volume Plug-in
- Open All-In-One Toolbox > Tools > Plug-ins > Volume Plug-in
★Shortcut and widget:
- Open All-In-One Toolbox, Tools-Plugin, long press the icon of Volume Plugin, you are able to create a shortcut to homescreen
Long press the blank area on your home screen-Widget-All-In-One Toolbox Customizable widget-Pick Volume Plugin, then you are able to use it together with other tools from All-In-One Toolbox.
Adjust ringtone, notification, media, alarm, voice call, and system volume easily in one collective way; make the volume management easy and fast.
- Easy and fast adjustment of the volume.
- User friendly interface.
- Free of charge
Settings Search works like Spotlight on a Mac and allows you to access your settings much more easily:
- Browse an alphabetical list
- Search by keyword
- Search by voice
- Pick from recent searches
This is a great tool for novices and pros alike.
Please note: The available settings vary by device. Some options may be unavailable on your model.
If you have any feedback, send an email to email@example.com
► Airplane Mode
► Mobile Data
► Screen auto-rotate
English, Portuguese Brazil, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Japanese, Arabic.
Please send us feedback if you encounter any problems. Customer service: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Toggle Wi-Fi, Sound mode, Mobile Data, Sync, Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Toggle Flashlight (maybe this function doesn't work on some devices)
- Display PHONE battery level
▶ How to use
- Install Gear Fit Manager and connect with your Gear Fit device.
- Download and install the Gear Fit Quick Settings application.
- Navigate to App Connect on your Gear Fit, tap Quick Settings to launch.
- Touch icon to toggle each setting mode.
How much time do you spend searching your apps on your device? A lot for sure!
Now, Quad, the app drawer solves your problem.
Quad Drawer is the quickest way to launch apps. It’s a simple app drawer: using the predictive keyboard, just type a few letters of the app you’re looking for and Quad will bring it to you.
You want to go quicker? You don’t want to return to your homescreen to launch your app drawer? We solved that! Go to your settings, and activate “Floating window”. Now, you can access Quad Drawer from any app by touching the floating icon.
“Ok! That’s good but it’s not enough” you may think. We thought too, so we added more features.
Because all Android users are not launching apps the same way, many options are available in this app drawer:
- Select how you want to sort your apps (alphabetically, by most used, by last used, by install date)
- Select how your apps are displayed (grid or list)
- Select the keyboard you want (default or predictive)
Quad Drawer provides a light and a dark theme. Choose the one that suits you the best according to your system and your personal tastes.
With Quad Drawer, you will never lose time searching apps, and you’ll save a lot of room on your homescreen so you can add more Beautiful Widgets ;-)
Best periodic table of chemical elements. Chemistry in your pocket.
1) 118 elements
2) Atomic, thermodynamic, material, electromagnetic, nuclear properties and reactivity for each element
3) Electron shell diagram for each element
4) Solubility chart
IN-APP PURCHASE CONSISTS OF:
1) Solubility chart
2) Animation of electron shell diagram
3) 4x zoom of table view
4) Search elements by name
5) Molar mass calculator
In-app purchase includes the ability to add verbs to favorites and both types of exercise.
● 13 tie knots (Simple, Double, Small, Half Windsor, Windsor, Kelvin, Saint Andrew, Pratt, Balthus, Neoclassical, Cross, Cavendish, Atlantic) and a bow tie
● 3 navigation types (Back and Next buttons, Swipe (Fling), left and right invisible areas)
● Step-by-step animation (2, 3, 5, 10 seconds)
● Favorites and Mirror features
● Sorting (default, steps count ascending and steps count descending)
● Steps count display
● Holo theme
IN-APP PURCHASE CONSISTS OF MIRROR FEATURE.
The following information about the ticket will be shown on your phone display:
- a number of remaining trips
- a ticket category (1,2,5,10 (for old tickets),11,20,40,60)
- a purchase date and an expiration date of the ticket
- a ticket number and etc.
At any time you can bring your universal ticket to the phone back (it's not necessary to run app) and read essential information.
It's like Yandex.Metro ticket feature and other same apps, but it has more beautiful UI and more stable.
Supported languages: english, russian.
If you like our app, please write a comment - this will be the best award for us.
P.S. This app is only for reading Moscow ticket information. If you'll find any bugs, please let us know by e-mail. Thank you.