Settings Extended puts your favorite settings or application shortcuts to the notification area and lets you access them quickly. You can instantly adjust Android settings even without leaving an application you use. Settings Extended will save your time to do better things.
Join our Google+ community: http://goo.gl/QGiMg
Or Beta Testing community: http://goo.gl/7uA19p
* Hide from Lock screen. In the System settings "Sound & notification" - "When device is locked" - "Hide sensitive notification" and then "Security" - "Screen Lock" - "Pattern". Of curse, "Preferences" - "Hide lock screen notification" must be ON.
* Expand / collapse notification: http://goo.gl/hO96Mo (video tutorial)
* Prio instead of Silent. This is forced by priorities Google introduced in Android 5.0. Apps can only put phone in Priority mode now. This mode is effectively *same as* Silent, if no priority notifications were defined, which is the default case. Priority mode has more options. Pure Silent mode can be enabled via pressing volume rocket and choosing None option only.
* Experimental Mobile Data switch can only be a shortcut to system settings.
* Battery indicator disappears from status bar after an application update. This is standard behaviour of Android. You need to simply launch app once and it will install status bar icon again.
* How do I setup a widget? Launch app. At the top of the screen you'll see a widget preview area with toggles your widget already has. Drag and drop a toggle to rearrange or remove it. Tap a toggle to get more options. Tap an item in the list of available toggles to add it.
* My extension is not active after update. What should I do? Make sure a) you have a SINGLE user account in Google Play application - Menu - Accounts, and b) this is the account you used to purchase the extension.
* Why there is no direct switches for every setting? It's because some settings are secured by Android. You can change these settings via system settings menu only.
* What is an experimental option? A) It won't work on some devices; B) It can stop working after every new Android update; C) No fixes are possible for it. Use them at your own risk.
* Can I hide the status bar icon? Yes for JellyBeans, no for ICS. ICS does not support this option properly. Sometimes ICS leaves a black gap (empty space) instead of an icon in status bar. To avoid this ugly behavior we decided to disable "hidden" option for ICS.
* Can I hide status bar icon and keep widget at the top in Android 4.1? No, due to new Android 4.1 notification priorities. Lowest priority hides the icon but moves the widget to the bottom at the same time.
* Can I have separate sliders for Ringer and Notifications? This option is enabled automatically if your device supports it.
* Why do not allow separate Ringer and Notifications sliders for all phones? Because since ICS, official Android distribution links these two volumes and always changes them together. If you want to change this please vote for this option at Google bugs site. Click the star icon in the top-left corner: http://goo.gl/15KMi
* Is this a home screen widget? No, this is a status bar widget only.
Settings Extended uses permissions listed below for the mentioned purposes only.
1) "GPS location", "control NFC", "Bluetooth", "Network connectivity", "Wi-Fi", "System Settings", "Toggle sync", "Read sync settings" for getting status and changing corresponding settings on and off upon user request.
2) "Take picture and videos" for LED flashlight only.
3) "Directly call phone numbers" for a "direct call" system shortcut.
4) "Billing" for extensions.
5) "Vibration", "Run at startup" for vibration and launch after reboot.
6) "Expand/collaps status bar" for collapsing status bar after changing a setting.
7) "Writing Secure Settings" for GPS in-place switch on rooted devices.
It can help you save time in changing Wifi settings,GPS, brightness and more.
All you need to do is click on the icon and get quick access to your settings.
- Always to know what the status of the battery.
- Control of WIFI.
- Control of Bluetooth.
- Control of GPS.
- Control of Internet data.
- Control of Airplane mode.
- Control of Lock screen.
- Control of Screen brightness.
- Easy and quick access
- it's for everyone.
- It's free!
You cannot use this without stock Settings package(com.android.settings)
also if you want to put this application in your rom, then give me a mail(firstname.lastname@example.org)
- last update
Changed Tab-Settings(same as GalaxyS4)
changed some icons same as GalaxyS4
added japanese translations
added Data network menu(cannot add switch because it is not a system application. sorry :x)
Added firstrun notification(only show once since you install this application)
fixed fc error...maybe(if fc error is not fixed yet. send report to me)
fixed error translations in "airplane"(thanks Gautham RameshBabu)
All-In-One Toolbox could be downloaded free from below links:
★Shortcut and widget:
- Open All-In-One Toolbox, Tools-Plugin, long pressing the icon of Quick Settings Plugin, you are able to create a shortcut to home screen
Long press the blank area on your home screen-Widget-All-In-One Toolbox Customizable widget-Pick Quick Settings Plugin, then you are able to use it together with other tools from All-In-One Toolbox.
Easy access to control on Wifi, Bluetooth, Auto Sync, GPS, Mobile Data, Haptic Feedback, Rotate; to adjust the screen brightness, screen timeout without going to the settings regularly. This plugin aims at making your life easier via All-In-One Toolbox, and it complements on All-In-One Toolbox, to make it a more all-in-one tool.
- Easy and quick access to all basic settings you need in your daily life.
- Integrates different features in one plugin
- Free of charge
Simple operation, fast and easy to set up the Android framework.
● Features of Smart Quick Settings
Wi-Fi can be turned on or off.
○ Mobile data
Mobile data(3G, LTE) can be turned on or off.
Bluetooth can be turned on or off.
GPS can be turned on or off.
○ Airplane mode
Airplane mode can be turned on or off.
Ring tone can be turned on or off. (sound or silent)
○ Vibration settings
vibrate or sound can be turned on or off. (vibration or sound)
○ Screen Auto-rotate
Auto-rotate screen or fixed screen can be turned on or off.
○ Screen auto brightness
Brightness can be set manually or set the screen brightness automatically.
○ Wi-Fi Hotspot(Tethering)
Portable Wi-Fi hotspot can be turned on or off.
Can be easily changed in a variety of languages.
○ Date and Time
You can change the auto sync with a time server, change Coordinated Universal Time, date / time format, such as changing
You can change the standby screen Wallpaper or Background Wallpaper (current)
○ Battery info
Shows the battery charge rate and battery temperature. Shows when the unit is charging, charging information.
○ Task Management
Running the Android Task Manager
○ Application Management
Running the Android App Manager
○ File Management
Running the Android File Manager
Set the status bar
● Home screen widget
(4X1) Smart Quick Settings - 1
(4X1) Smart Quick Settings - 2
(4X2) Smart Quick Settings - 3 (New)
► Airplane Mode
► Mobile Data
► Screen auto-rotate
English, Portuguese Brazil, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Japanese, Arabic, Spanish, German, French.
Please send us feedback if you encounter any problems. Customer service: email@example.com
Google Apps Device Policy makes your Android device more secure
* Ring or locate a lost device via My Devices (https://www.google.com/apps/mydevices)
* Remotely lock device or change pin
* Administrators can enforce security policies and remotely wipe devices
Need help? Visit our help center for answers: http://goo.gl/mYrPL
Learn more about Google Apps for Business: http://goo.gl/ZW7WD
FOR WHOM? - This app is only for super administrators of Google for Work products, including Google Apps for Work, Education, Government, Google Coordinate, and Chromebooks.
It provides the following features:
• User Management Features - Add/Edit user, Suspend user, Restore user, Delete user, Reset password
• Group Management Features - Add/Edit Group, Add members, Delete group, View group members
• Audit Logs - Review Audit logs, Filter logs by admin, date ranges and event types
• Notifications - Read and Delete notifications
"Extremely handy application that makes the multitasking experience on Android much more snappy and intuitive" - addictivetips
"The simple fact that you can access it from anywhere makes it extremely useful for multitasking operations." - dotTech
Discover the power of multitasking with Edge quick actions! Access quick settings and toggles, and switch between recent apps, all with a single touch.
• Up to 19 settings and toggles
• Show up to 10 recent apps
• Unlimited favorite apps
• Open from left or right egdge of the screen
• Customizable colors and appearance
• Hide notification icon from status bar
• Smart actions (coming soon)
Note: This app is still in beta. Please report any bugs before leaving a rating.
End-user License Agreement:
This software application (“app”) is provided 'as-is', without any express or implied warranty, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the app is with you. In no event will the author be held liable for any damages or injuries arising from the use of this app. Should the app prove defective, you assume the cost of all necessary servicing, repair or correction.
- Miss call
- Calendar reminder
- *Facebook Messenger
- *GO SMS Pro
- *Handcent SMS
- *chomp SMS
- *Textra SMS
- *Verizon Messages
- *Any 3rd party apps
- Low battery
- Battery charging
- Battery charged
- No signal
- No 3G/4G
- No Wifi
- Airplane Mode On
- Silent Mode On
- Vibration Mode On
- Ringer Mode On
- Mobile Data On
- Wifi On
- Wifi Hotspot On
- Bluetooth On
On Android 4.1 and 4.2, ROOT is required for those mark with asterisk *. After grant the ROOT permission, you need to restart Light Manager for changes to take effect. However ROOT is not required anymore from Android 4.3 onwards. You need to enable the Notification Access for Light Manager at Setting > Security > Notification Access > Light Manager.
There are three operating modes:
1) Normal Mode - Only LED color for the first notification will be flashing
2) Alternating Mode - A few LED colors will be flashing alternately when multiple notifications are received
3) Screen Mode - Notifications alert will be shown on screen (For those devices without a physical notification LED)
You may go to the test section to test whether this app works for your device.
For Samsung Galaxy SIII (JB):
- Device's screen needs to be turned off in order for the notification LED to work
- You need to go to Setting > Display > LED indicator and enable "Notifications" in order for this application to work
For supported devices list and FAQ, you may go to the link below:
The Remote Control Collection is a compilation of remotes, which you can use to wirelessly control your Windows PC. The unified remotes enable you to control the PC beyond mouse and keyboard!
What others say:
Very responsive and very convenient to use
Solid application with brilliant simplicity
There are many remotes out there, this one is on another level
Setting up this app is a no-brainer
Top app for controlling your PC
Included remote controls are:
-Live Screen (Pro)
-Media Player (Pro)
Imagine your PC’s touchpad right on your Android device. Multitouch gestures like scrolling and zooming are supported. You can toggle the keyboard to send keys at the same time.
Use the physical or virtual Android keyboard to type characters and they will appear on your PC. Important keys like Windows, Escape and Control are also available.
Live Screen Remote
See your PC's screen live right on your Android device and control the mouse in real time.
Control the media player of your choice! Supported are Windows Media Player, iTunes, VLC, Media Monkey, Songbird and more.
Control your slideshows directly from your smartphone! The screen of your PC will be transmitted to your smartphone in real time! That works with Powerpoint, Impress and Adobe Reader, Windows Media Center and more.
Simply say what you want to be typed on your PC. You can also use voice commands to control your PC's media, e.g. "skip this track" or "turn the volume up".
Android Wear Support
You can now control your PC directly from your wrist! Super handy for presentations or controlling a media player.
The Remote Control Server is open source and can be used to control any device in your network. You can use this app to control all your internet of things (IOT) ready devices - like Arduino, Raspberry Pi and so on.
To receive the commands from the Remote Control App, you will need the Remote Control Server. You can download it for free from:
If you have trouble setting up a connection, follow this step-by-step guide or watch the video tutorial at:
Facebook fans can test the pro version for free:
For creating network sockets and using custom network protocols to connect with the pc.
Is needed to create a unique device id. Used to verify purchases and register unlock codes.
For analytics to improve localisation (translations, assets, etc.).
Media & Files
For caching to save network traffic.
For haptic feedback.
Notable allows you to create notification reminders on the go. Need to remind yourself of something to do? Just open the app, type in a short message, and create the note! It's that easy! You can see your reminders and notes straight from your notification area. Never forget to do something again! You can also set an alarm for each reminder, and the app will notify you in the future.
Notable is designed with speed and simplicity in mind. No need to go back to home screen and launch the app to create a reminder, just open the notifications, click the shortcut, and create away! Best of all, Notable runs in an overlay so you don't need to quit what you are doing beforehand. Notify is also ad-free and lightweight on your phone.
Notable is also compatible with the popular DashClock lockscreen widget, making it easy to add reminders on the go.
P.S.: You will sometime need to relaunch the app after an update to restore previous items.
This app is open source:
Feel free to check it out, contribute.
-Detail screen to see more information
-Different color flags (icons)
-Voice recognition shortcut
-Swipe to remove reminder (option to turn it on/off in options)
-Option to turn a quick shortcut on and off in the settings
-Quick Share to Notable
-Design inspired from the Holo / Google Now cards
-Click to dismiss the notification
-Restore previous reminders after a reboot
-(Android 4.1+) Edit notifications, expandable notifications
-(Android 4.1+) Hide the checkmarks from the status bar by setting priority as MINIMUM
-(Soon) Sync with Google Tasks (on hold until Google Keep API is released)
-(Donators only) Dark theme
Portuguese: Eduardo Lins / www.edulins.com
Bulgarian: Martin Martinov
Slovene: Dejan Kaučič (dejan-)
Italian: Claudio Arseni
German: Johannes Hansen (morruk)
Swedish: Leif Larsson
Chinese: Ding Yi
Greek: Elias Diakonikolas
Croatian: Dark Emotion
Persian : Alireza Afkar
Spanish: Pablo Pueyo
Contact me if you would like to help out with translation!
- Toggle Wi-Fi, Sound mode, Mobile Data, Sync, Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Toggle Flashlight (maybe this function doesn't work on some devices)
- Display PHONE battery level
▶ How to use
- Install Gear Fit Manager and connect with your Gear Fit device.
- Download and install the Gear Fit Quick Settings application.
- Navigate to App Connect on your Gear Fit, tap Quick Settings to launch.
- Touch icon to toggle each setting mode.
Great app! Works perfectly fine on my Samsung Note 2. No issues so far. I recommend this app for anyone looking for a 1 touch, easy app to help with battery life.
★★★★★ Nexus 4
Nifty Many useful features for the avg Joe ..if you need to speed up, clean up or improve battery life this app is for you.
★★★★★ Galaxy S II (GT-I9100)
Brilliant This application is amazing finally I can have just one app that can do everything.
★★★★★ Galaxy Y (GT-S5360)
excellent big changes came after i used this app. highly recommend to everyone!
Phone feeling sluggish? Running low on space? Optimize your smartphone now with a suite of super-convenient tools.
Use Super Optimize to identify and terminate memory and battery-hogging apps, free up precious space by clearing out cache files, and enhance your privacy by wiping away search histories and more!
Hundreds of thousands of Android users trust Super Optimize to keep their phones happy!
★ Battery management: extend battery life by switching off components you don't need. Put your phone into "Eco mode" with one tap.
★ System management: remove temporary files and claw back your precious disk space, app by app. Terminate apps and processes you don't need.
★ Uninstall apps effortlessly.
★ History management: clear your call history, message drafts, email search history and more.
★ Transfer apps to and from the SD card.
★ Manage volume and brightness settings in a simple interface.
Best periodic table of chemical elements. Chemistry in your pocket.
1) 118 elements
2) Atomic, thermodynamic, material, electromagnetic, nuclear properties and reactivity for each element
3) Electron shell diagram for each element
4) Solubility chart
IN-APP PURCHASE CONSISTS OF:
1) Solubility chart
2) Animation of electron shell diagram
3) 4x zoom of table view
4) Search elements by name
5) Molar mass calculator
● 13 tie knots (Simple, Double, Small, Half Windsor, Windsor, Kelvin, Saint Andrew, Pratt, Balthus, Neoclassical, Cross, Cavendish, Atlantic) and a bow tie
● 3 navigation types (Back and Next buttons, Swipe (Fling), left and right invisible areas)
● Step-by-step animation (2, 3, 5, 10 seconds)
● Favorites and Mirror features
● Sorting (default, steps count ascending and steps count descending)
● Steps count display
● Holo theme
IN-APP PURCHASE CONSISTS OF MIRROR FEATURE.
In-app purchase includes the ability to add verbs to favorites and both types of exercise.
The following information about the ticket will be shown on your phone display:
- a number of remaining trips
- a ticket category (1,2,5,10 (for old tickets),11,20,40,60)
- a purchase date and an expiration date of the ticket
- a ticket number and etc.
At any time you can bring your universal ticket to the phone back (it's not necessary to run app) and read essential information.
It's like Yandex.Metro ticket feature and other same apps, but it has more beautiful UI and more stable.
Supported languages: english, russian.
If you like our app, please write a comment - this will be the best award for us.
P.S. This app is only for reading Moscow ticket information. If you'll find any bugs, please let us know by e-mail. Thank you.