Detailgenau zeigt die App die einzelnen Schritte im Bild und erklärt sie ausführlich.
Übersichtliche Listen mit dem benötigten Material und dem richtigen Werkzeug zeigen dem Nutzer, ob er für die jeweilige Maßnahme richtig ausgestattet ist.
Zu jeder Reparatur zeigt die App den ungefähren Zeitbedarf und den Schwierigkeitsgrad an.
Mit Hilfe der Suchfunktion kann der Nutzer in den Anleitungen gezielt nach Detail-Infos suchen.
Beispiele aus dem Inhalt:
Schaltung einstellen, Innenlager wechseln, Bremsen entlüften, Züge wechseln, Federgabel wechseln, Federgabel warten, Frühjahrs-Check, Tubeless-Montage, Sitzposition einstellen und vieles mehr.
This application is powered by GTxcel, a leader in digital publishing technology, provider of hundreds of online digital publications and mobile magazine apps.
*** MTB Project is brand new and has limited content. More is being added every day, and you can help! http://www.mtbproject.com ***
We connect you to the trails you want to ride, wherever you are. With the thoroughness of a printed map, we offer full GPS route info, elevation profiles, interactive features, photos and more. Like a guidebook, we suggest the best Featured Rides to explore, either near your current location, or in an area you search for. Local experts show you the highlights, challenging features, and insights you need to plan a great ride.
- Incredibly detailed mountain bike trail and ride database - New Rides and Trails are constantly being added.
- Your exact location is shown on the trail and vertical profile
- Downloaded trails work OFFLINE (no cell reception needed)
- High resolution photos
- Detailed topographical trail maps
- Syncs with your To-Do List, Check Ins, and favorites on MTBProject.com.
Every dedicated cyclist wants to be more powerful. Using a customizable bike gears calculator app makes it easy. Customize the bike gears calculator app to match your bike specs. Bike gears calculator allows you to choose cadence, tire size, crank length and more and determine gear ratio, gain ratio, speed, pedal rotations and much more.
Bicycle Gears app helps you to determine whether you have the right bike but the wrong gears. This handy application gives cyclists facts on-the-spot to improve their overall experience.
Bicycle gear calculator app is comprehensive get answers right away and share them with other cyclists. Create tables and view essential information at a glance: gear inches, gain ratio, development, speed and more. Ease of use makes this app the ultimate way to find solutions. When you get answers, share them with fellow cyclists.
Choose time then let the Bike Gears app calculate the distance you will cover using a particular gear ratio and number of pedal rotations. Alternatively, you can also calculate time and distance based on the number of pedal rotations per a certain gear ratio. Plan your trips, know your gears and achieve your goals using this handy bicycle gear calculator app. You can even select the distance and the time and number of pedal rotations required. The application can help you to compare the gears and find the alternative gears. Bike gears app helps cyclists do it all.
Bicycle gear calculator app is an easy way to get the facts. Cycling is better when you know how and when to get in the right gear. Getting in the optimum gear on time will improve your performance. Take advantage of the incredible abilities of this innovative app to meet and exceed your cycling goals. Have a safe ride!
IMB is a free mountain bike magazine that focuses on all aspects of the sport, cross country, trail riding, enduro, freeride, freestyle and downhill. It is published every 2 months and is completely free to read. This app will give you instant access to the entire magazine and allow you to read and search reviews, trail guides and technique articles.
Each issue of IMB comes packed full of videos, photos and stories about the sport of mountain biking. Regular features include our very popular video technique section with our resident coach Richard Kelly; who has moves for beginners, intermediates and experts alike. Add to that a mix of interviews; reviews on equipment and trail guides from around the globe and you have everything you will ever need to keep you up to date with the sport.
Download the App for FREE now to check it out.
★ Easy instant access to the latest issues of IMB.
★ Get the most out of your device with a full screen experience.
★ Navigate to and search for reviews, technique and trail guides.
★ Receive notifications when the latest issue comes out.
★ The best mountain bike videos, photos and articles at your fingertips.
- 58 highly detailed photo repair guides, with over 300 studio quality photos.
TIPS AND TRICKS
- 95 bicycle tips and tricks, including common aches and pains while on the bike (there are simple things to do to get rid of that knee pain).
- Gather all information about your bike's parts, keep a history of the maintenance tasks you have performed and even add reminder on tasks to be performed.
- The next time the bike shop asks you a question about your bike, or when you shop for parts online, you will have every detail about your bike in your pocket.
- Search and compare prices on 11 different online bicycle retail stores at the same time!!
WHAT TO WEAR
- You don't remember what you should wear when it's 8°C (46°F)? Don't worry, check our suggestions list.
- Bike Glossary.
- Save money the first time you use Bike Repair App by doing the repairs yourself.
- Fixing your shifting problem, derailleur noises, brakes rubbing on the wheel, flat tire, broken chain, pedal removal, hydraulic brakes, etc has never been easier.
- Bike Repair demystify every basic repairs and maintenance routines, plus some intermediate to advanced ones.
- The most important thing is that you can have these guides everywhere you and your bicycle travel.
- Written in plain English, the easy to understand instruction guides are perfect for casual and serious riders alike.
- Most of the repairs don't require any special tools.
- Repair instructions are straight to the point, without unnecessary text that distract you from the problem at hand.
- The full list of all guides and problems covered is available at www.bikerepairapp.com
In this guide you'll find everything- or as close as I can come- that a mountain biker would want to know about. When you return home, and talk to friends about Massachusetts, my goal is that you say, "Yeah, I saw that- I'd never thought to do it, but MTB Boston suggested it."
★ About the Author ★
Rob Kristoff has been playing in the woods all his life, but since 1993 it's usually been on two wheels. He's had both mechanical and sales experience in the bike industry, but what he really enjoys is writing about his experiences. He's been published in various forms in almost all the standard outlets for mountain bikers: Velo News' and Mountain Bike Magazine's websites, Dirt Rag magazine, Bike magazine. He's even done some racing regionally on the trails in this guide. But nothing takes the place of just going out into the woods and exploring ... preferably on a mountain bike. Rob lives on the north shore of Boston.
★ About Sutro Media ★
This guide is published in partnership with Sutro Media. By enabling local writers to share their expertise on mobile phones, Sutro Media is making it easier and more fun to explore the world!
If you have any problems, comments, or suggestions for improvement, we'd love to hear from you - firstname.lastname@example.org
“The calculator takes its cue from a table appeared in October 2011 in the magazine Mountain Bike Action (Italian edition). The article listed the average pressure and some changes to be made depending on ground conditions or the ability of the pilot.
In order to make the calculation easier we thought we would provide a more simple and immediate service by creating this little website available to all cycling enthusiasts.The calculated pressures are approximate and serve as a basis for further refinements.”
Shows hosts from around the country bring you unique programming covering all aspects of your favorite sport.
This app is complete access to Mountain Bike Radio. If you're a fan you won't want to be without it!
This app contains the following additional features:
* Streaming access to play episodes from anywhere
* Always updated with the latest episodes- and an archived back catalog
* Playback resume (when interrupted by a call or other distraction)
* Access to exclusive extras like PDFs, wallpapers, and bonus content
* Quick access to all the contact methods for the show like call, email, web, Facebook, and Twitter
Thank you for purchasing this app and supporting the show!
Please note, not all episodes may have exclusive extras.
** Want to try it? install the free version, you can later transfer (export) your bike and all its data from the free version to the full version. **
Are you a superenthusiast or you are moving your first steps (or pedals strokes) in the wonderful world of mountain or road biking?
Register your bike on Bike Activity in just few seconds, and the app will prepare for you a list of standard components for your bike, ready to be customized!
Use your GPS to record the tracks you ride, review your ride on map, edit the track, post it on facebook or send it to friends.
Keep a log of mileage (even by GPS) and for each component keep under control his state of wear: the app will tell you
when is time to perform some checks and when the time comes to replace that component.
You can create a PDF file with the list of jobs to do, take a picture of each component, take notes of settings, measurements, everything!
You also have a voice recorder, to record on the fly a note on your bike, maybe in the middle of your ride.
Bike Activity is an app created with passion that grows and evolves constantly, become a fan you too ! Search us on Facebook "Bike Activity (Android App)" !
Bike Activity is the only app on Google Play that takes care of your bikes, whether they are mountain bikes for cross country, all mountain, enduro, freeride or DH or they are road bikes, for commuting, sport or competition!
Italian, English, German, Spanish, French
Systems of units:
Learn to do tabletops, bunny hops, manuals and loads more-all instructions are simplified!! This app will teach you all you need to know to be a good mountain biker! Take this with you to learn tricks on the move. This easy to use app will guide you through all the techniques needed to be a good MTB'er-all in one app! NO internet connection needed.
Perfect for hiking, riding, cycling, running, skiing or orienteering
Premium topo maps
Use in-app purchases to subscribe to high-quality, special-purpose maps. Flexible offline mode and competitive pricing.
• OS OpenData (GB)
• IGN TOP25, TOP50, Cadastre, Satellite and Littoral (marine maps) (FR) http://www.frogsparks.com/mytrails/ign/
• Tour & Trail (Alpujarras, Axarquia, Costa Blanca, La Gomera, Lanzarote, La Palma, Madeira, Mallorca, Menorca, Sierra de Aracena, Tenerife)
Full-screen trail map oriented with the built-in compass and GPS
Know exactly which direction you are going.
Uncluttered map area, with unobtrusive controls and a traditional scale with track duration and distance.
Hardware-accelerated map drawing allows smooth and snappy display even with tens of thousands of track points.
40+ stats to choose from!
Display them on a dedicated screen (including stats for multiple tracks at once), on the HUD overlaying the map or even on Android Wear.
Freely define axes (over 30 combinations) to visualize your tracks, including elevation profiles, speed vs. time, etc.
Free online maps
Pick from many built-in online map sources (OpenStreetMap, Yahoo, Bing, Google and many other global and local providers).
Add more map sources using the configurable map sources (URL or WMS).
Only premium maps are guaranteed: we may be forced to remove access to any of the free maps if requested by the rights-holders; this is regardless of whether you are using the Pro or Free version.
Save battery and data charges.
The map displays instantaneously.
No need to use desktop-based tools to create offline maps, you can do it in MyTrails, in the background.
Record GPS tracks
Visualize your track at any time and analyse your course during or after the outdoor activity.
Display multiple colorized GPS tracks at once
Visualize your previous outings and those uploaded to GPS community sites, so that you always pick a great trail.
Visualize the key indicators of the track (altitude, speed, rate of ascent, slope, GPS accuracy, etc.) right on the map with a detailed legend.
Manually add waypoints to indicate memorable spots or upcoming turns.
Waypoints are automatically generated when getting directions or when you take a break.
Share and archive tracks
Share your tracks on My Trails, GPSies, UtagawaVTT and la-trace.com.
Download tracks shared by other users in your vicinity.
Easily switch between active maps by swiping three fingers left to right in the map view.
Pull down the HUD with information on your speed and altitude by swiping three fingers down your screen.
Full tablet support
Plan your outing on a large-screen tablet, go out and have fun, and when you're back, view the track in full glory.
Use Dropbox to seamlessly synchronize between devices.
Permissions: please see the FAQ
With this application you will get to learn:
- The best driving techniques and mastery of the bicycle.
- How to properly adjust your bike
- How to fix your bike
- Best advice for the use of mountain bikes.
It is ultimately the best way for mechanics, repair and maintain your bike and all its components.
All videos are available in YouTube and our app just provides links and streams from YouTube only for those for which embedding is allowed by uploader.
This App only provides a convenient access to Youtube videos, this App does not own the ownership of any video hosted on Youtube. All videos linked in this App are hosted by the public third-party media service, YouTube. All trademarks and copyrights are belonging to the respective owners who upload videos to Youtube.
If you got a Bluetooth LE (4.0) Heart Rate Monitor, you can also display your heart rate in Pebble Bike. Please note it does not work with "classic" bluetooth HRM.
Pebble Bike also has an innovative auto start feature which will auto start the bike computer on your watch when it detects you are riding a bike, using low battery technology pebble bike checks your activity every 30 seconds, so low power in fact you can leave this switched on all day.
Pebble Bike has a Live Tracking function that sends your position every 30 seconds to the internet. If you're using it with your friends, it can receive theirs positions and display them with your own track, directly on your Pebble.
First time you use Pebble Bike you will need to install the watch face for your Pebble. Just click on the "Install button" in the settings.
* GPS cycle computer (instant speed, average speed, distance, altitude, positive ascent, ascent rate, slope)
* If available, use pressure sensor to improve altitude accuracy (Galaxy S3, Galaxy S4, Galaxy Note, Galaxy Note 2, Galaxy Nexus S, Nexus 4, Nexus 5...)
* Bluetooth Smart (BLE) Heart Rate Monitor (classic bluetooth HRM are not supported)
* Map of your track and positions of your friends on your pebble
* Live tracking of your friends' position
* OruxMaps integration (start/stop/add waypoint and autostart with Pebble Bike)
More info and news: http://www.pebblebike.com
- Information, reviews, photos, and locations for thousands of mountain bike trails around the world.
- Nearby Trails feature lists all the trails within 25 miles of your current location.
- Trail check-ins + the ability to report trail conditions (closed, open, wet).
- Trail wishlist and "my trails" list for quick access to your favorites.
- Information and reviews on thousands of MTB products for comparison shopping on the go.
- Quick access to the Singletracks MTB blog with news and articles posted daily.
We've heard reports that the app does not work on the Toshiba Thrive and Motorola Xoom tablets. Having trouble getting the app to run on your device? Please email email@example.com so we can add your device to this list. As always, we appreciate feedback about specific issues you may encounter with the app.
The Shock Doctor has many features including:
- Sag Calculator: Calculate sag for forks, air and coil rear shocks.
- Trouble-shooter: Solve your bike's suspension problems on the trail.
- My Notes Section: Take note of your favorite suspension set up for each trail that you ride!
- Sag recommendations for all styles of riding.
- Suspension tuning terminology guides.
- Setup guides with detailed explanations.
- Detailed diagrams and definitions.
The Shock Doctor is your pocket companion and guide for setting up your mountain bike's suspension perfectly!
The Shock Doctor works with all brands of suspension (Fox, Rockshox, Suntour, Marzocchi, DVO, BOS, Manitou, Cane Creek, X Fusion, DT Swiss)
Locate it is an application that sends the location of the person that is installed at the time you want. NO internet connection required!. Only a terminal with Android.
This meant for the location of the person deseada.Por example:
- People with mental illness.
- People who practice sports.
It has two operating modes:
- AUTOMATIC (Paid version): When this option we can know the location of the person set in two ways:
1 - Calling the number of times previously set the phone in less than 5 minutes. This activates the alarm and receive an SMS with the location of the person to be searched.
2 - Sending an SMS with the code * loc *. Whenever you send an SMS with this code will get the location of the person automatically.
- MANUAL: The application has an SOS button if the person carrying the terminal application on your press this button will send an SMS with the location to the right person.
The tool is easy and intuitive has 5 buttons and 4 fields to configure:
- Phone to activate the alarm: The phone number to call X times the alarm and get the location.
- Number of calls: The number of calls that trigger the alarm as long as that number is received in less than 5 minutes. Ideal when you do not find someone and you care.
- Number where you send the message that you receive the location number of the person sought.
SMS: Text the message to which you add the location. For example, "I had an accident location: http://maps.gogle ...".
- Send SOS: Send an sms with the current locale.
- Enable / Disable: Enables or disables the mode automáticado quoted in the opening paragraphs.
- Config.: Display application configuration.
- Comparir: Do you find it interesting the application?. Share it with your people.
- Exit: Closes the application.
Forget about the application being advertised as free and then ask you one monthly payment. I really want to know where the person you're interested in specific occasions.
- Text messages sent from the terminal are charged to the phone owner.
- I am not responsible for the misuse of the application or problems caused by the operation is to avoid complaints está.Esto.
PLEASE: Rate this app. Thanks
TAGS: GPS, location, lost people, Alzheimer's, find, children, elderly, disease.
If you have any suggestions or concerns please contact us! together we will make a better application.
MotoSOS detects that an accident has occurred and sends a SMS with the GPS location . You can view the location in which you are to report to crane, friends ....
Note: I'm not responsible any damages that may result from failure of the application in case of accident.
Manual: In case you have an accident you can press the SOS button send. This button will send the GPS location to the contact that you have configured.
Automatic: it is necessary configure a contact number, activation number and number of calls. if you recive X calls in 5 minutos SKISOS will send a SMS with a GPS location.
This application is developed by the large number of skiers who have had an accident and have fallen off track and have not been located until several hours later, sometimes too late.
Note: I remain totally excluded from liability for damage that may be caused by failures inthe application or by improper use of this.