- Support for missed calls, unread SMS, Gmail, K-9 Mail, Samsung Email, and the support for the other apps is coming soon.
- Supports 16 badge styles.
- Supports 4 badge position settings.
- Supports setting the unread count badge displaying on the top of any apps’ icon.
- Compatible with Solo Launcher.
Let Solo Notifier be your messenger and never miss your important messages again. To use this notification feature, you need to download the latest Solo Launcher.
This is an application that lets you send all notifications to your Pebble smartwatch. You can exclude certain applications or exclude all save a few.
For basic troubleshooting steps (like if you can't get notifications to send), please visit: https://github.com/dattas/pebble-notifier/wiki/Troubleshooting
This is also bridge between the Pebble application and Tasker. It will let you send notifications of your making to your Pebble. Simply fill out the title and body of the message you want sent to your Pebble and off you go!
Get the source code and contribute at: https://github.com/dattas/pebble-notifier
Please note I am not affiliated with Pebble or Tasker, but am a huge fan of both products!
If you are WALTON smart phone user, WaltonNotifier is for you. This app will notify you if new firmware is available for your WALTON android phone model.
PLZ READ INSTRUCTION BELOW
✦ You will get notification with sound when update is available.
✦ You will get release note of that new firmware.
✦ You will get download link of that new firmware.
✦ You can send the download link directly from this app.
➡ Install WaltonNotifier & RESTART your phone.
This application will work for ❝WALTON❞ android phone.
Vibration Notifier offers a solution to this scenario: When you have a missed call, unread SMS or any other event*, the app keeps vibrating every X minutes for Y times or until you turn on the display of your device.
Troubleshooting: The app won't beep if your device is set to silent mode etc. Please note that the app does not change the vibration setting of the other apps, it will only do additional vibrations/beeps if you don't turn on your display before!
An optional feature is available as an in-app purchase (0.99 EUR) with which you'll get these repeating vibrations on your Android Wear smartwatch!
* all apps which notify you about new events by showing a notification in the Android status bar are supported, like WhatsApp, GoogleTalk, Twitter, facebook, etc. Note that this require access to your notification bar
Silent hours: Please note that when you set up a silent hours interval in the app, only Vibration Notifier itself won't vibrate or beep. It does not mute other apps so if you receive a new mail, your Gmail app might still beep!
VIBRATE - obviously necessary to enable the "vibrate every X min" feature
READ_PHONE_STATE - needed to detect missed calls & Android Wear
RECEIVE_SMS & READ_SMS - needed to detect unread SMS
WAKE_LOCK - seems like this is needed on some device to avoid infinite vibrating
READ_CALL_LOG & READ_CONTACTS - needed to differentiate between missed & rejected calls
READ_CONTENT_PROVIDER & GET_ACCOUNTS - necessary for new method to get unread Gmails
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Android Wear communication
Colored status bar numbers to easily monitor battery levels
Full and low battery alarm notification features
Least Battery Drain Verified! - Go to...
NEWS: New permission added - To find out why, see...
* Arial font in official Android colors (optional black background)
* Original green color option (transparent icon only)
* Privacy concerns? Only three permissions and no ads!
* Low and Full battery alarms with repeat intervals
* Mute alerts (Postpone alarms)
* Battery temp (C or F), health, and "plugged/unplugged since" info in dashboard
* All of the above and voltage in expanded notification area
* Charging icons - Smiley or battery level
* Full charge icons - Smiley with sunglasses or battery
* Display colors you want at the levels you want
Battery Notifier BT Free is one of the lightest apps available with a battery level indicator in the status bar and puts the least possible strain on your battery.
Recent blog posts at http://batterynotifierpro.blogspot.com/
KitKat 4.4.3 update almost here
New permission added
Least Battery Drain Verified!
Battery Saving Tips
Recommended Antivirus and Privacy Apps
Some Free Apps Aren't Free
Our new Google+ Page
If you have a dim status bar, see:
Problem with 2.1.9? E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can try and help.
If you like Battery Notifier BT Free, please consider supporting the developers by purchasing Battery Notifier Pro BT. According to Androlib stats, now in the top 1% of ALL paid Android apps on Google Play!
Battery Notifier Pro BT has...
Largest variety of custom colored status bar numbers to easily monitor battery levels
Roboto HD and bright ArialXL-b HD fonts with optional black background included
Battery alarm notifications with features and options not found in other apps
Privacy concerns? Only three permissions and no ads!
24 FREE HD add-on themes with many bright add-on numbers for dim status bars
Features only in Battery Notifier Pro BT...
* 9 new HD add-on themes including Percent HD add-ons with the percent sign!
* Neon HD add-ons - All fuchsia, all purple, all yellow, all orange, all red from 100 to zero
* Animated charging icons - Easily confirm your charger is connected
* Dancing android, beating heart, neon or yellow lightning flash, charging smiley
More features only in Battery Notifier Pro BT...
* Charger connection and disconnection alerts
* Wireless charger support (Android 4.2 and up)
* Notification Priority option (Android 4.1 and up)
* 1% Motorola fix
"Fantastic app" "powerful battery manager" "clean and simple user interface" "easy-to-use" "definitely worth your time and money" - AppEggs.Com (Editor's Pick)
Compare our battery alert features other apps can’t match…
In Battery Notifier Pro BT...
* Custom full charge notification percentage (70% to 100%)
* Play sound notifications in a loop
* Quiet hours (Mute alarms at certain hours)
* Various vibration lengths
* LED notifications (supported devices)
You can get the source code at http://goo.gl/iyHmk
Create countdown widgets to remind you of when special events are to take place. Useful for:
- Anything you want to count down to!
The app comes with:
- 2x1 Widgets
- Shows days, hours, minutes, seconds
- Supports multiple countdowns
- Low CPU usage
For any bugs, please email me at cavneb[at]gmail.com.
Tablet Notifier mirrors simple events to the connected device.
It sends notifications for the following events.
- Call reception
- SMS reception
- Notifications on the status bar. (for the registered Apps in Tablet Notifier Setting)
* Tablet Notifier need to be installed in both communicating devices.
* You can setup connection between two devices via simple NFC tagging.
(in startup screen at first launch and device list screen)
- You can receive SMS notification from connected device.
- You can receive incoming Call notification. You can ignore or reject it.
- You can receive status bar notifications of the Apps registered in Tablet Notifier setup.
(In event sending device, accessibility of Tablet Notifier needs to be turned ON in system setting.)
- You can choose notification sound.
- You can restrict or enable event popup while specific Apps are running.
- You can review received event logs.
LED from the camera of your phone will alert you of incoming calls, missed calls, received SMS. You can also set up notifications via vibration. Notifications stop as soon as the screen is unlocked. You can configure the silent time, during which the program will not bother you.
Ads free. Only necessary android permission.
Flash Allerts. LED indicator. Call SMS notifications.
Alerts are set in the DelPro System and can be for:
-Cow Information such as:
* Cow traffic
* Teat positions
* MDI levels
* OCC levels
-System deviations such as:
* Communication between VMS and tank
* Communication between VMS and DelPro
* Cleaning information
In the app you can scroll through older alerts that have been send by the system and by tapping on a alert you can review the alert information again. You also have the possibility to select if you want the app to be silent during certain times of the day e.g. between 22:00 and 06:00, this can be handy if you don’t want to be alerted during the night. Please note that any serious alerts such as stop alarms still will still be pushed through even if the silent time have been activated.
-Shows alerts from VMS, OCC and tank
-View older alerts (up to 42 notifications are saved)
-Select one of 29 language for the alerts
-Select if you want to have a “silent time” activated and what time it should be activated
-VMS Baseline 5.1
* DelPro Software 3.7
* ALPRO WE 3.4
* SEBA 1.07
* Dlinux 2.1
* VC 2968
* MS SW 14.2
-A secure Internet connection with DeLaval RFC (Remote Farm Connection) is also required for push notifications and to access current alerts
-Settings in the SC/VC to receive notifications will have to be set by a certified DeLaval VMS Service Technician or other DeLaval certified staff
Questa app ti manderà una notifica ogni qualvolta una community di fansub (tra Itasa, subsfactory, subspedia, myItSubs, Subs Cloud, TV24/7, Hashsubs e Subs4you) rilascerà i sottotitoli delle tue serie tv preferite per il formato desiderato (standard, 720p...).
La notifica rimanderà al link per scaricare i sottotitoli del gruppo che per primo li ha rilasciati, salvando comunque le loro informazioni nel tab dei preferiti.
Ita subs Notifier ti consente di evitare controlli periodici sui siti di fansub, e di farti godere le tue serie tv non appena i loro sottotitoli vengono rilasciati!
<<< Flash Alerts 2 Update Event! Pro Version Price Down! (limited period only) >>>
The feature was not available for Android users in the meantime.
Please install the Flash Alerts now that the iPhone's LED flash notification feature can be used even in Android phones.
(Caution! Please make sure that Flash Alert Free version works on your device before purchase Flash Alert Pro.)
- When you receive a call, new text message, the flash will blink.
- You can regulate blinking frequency.
- You can set up blinking with ON/OFF in detail.
- A StatusBar notification is arrived, the flash will blink.(Pro)
- You can turn ON/OFF the feature over the device's status. (Ring, Vibrate, Silent, In an interactive state) (Pro)
- You can schedule DND when to start, when to end. (Pro)
----- NOTICE ----------------
1) How to solve Text-To-Speech problem. (Voice issue)
(1) In app, Click FAQ in menu button or screen of Notification App
(2) Disable all of TTS-related app on the below in FAQ screen.
2) If it doesn't work sometimes, Try to turn the power off and then on.
3) Setup info for GoSMS, HandcentSMS, third party SMS apps
- Add to Notification App, because they prevent original SMS message event.
- GoSMS → Settings → Advanced Tab → Receive Settings → uncheck "Disable other message notification"
# Notification Flash & Screen Flash
- Flash when a new notification arrives in selected app
(Whatsapp, Email, Twitter, Alarm/Clock, Messenger, any other app)
* For Android 4.3 or above : [Notification] service. (Free TTS problems,For more precise work)
* For Android 4.2 or below : [Accessibility] service
# Incoming Call Flash
1) When a call arrives, the flash blink
2) Set the starting time of the flash
3) Set the number of flash flashing
# SMS Flash
1) Flashing, when SMS arrived.
(Using other SMS app like GoSMS and behavior may not work)
# Missed Call / Unread SMS Flash / Repeat Notification
1) The flash is repeated at specific intervals
## Please refer ##
1) Some devices may not work.
2) If it doesn't work, reboot your phone
* This app is a light weight version of [Vibrate then Ring with Flash]
IMPORTANT: In order to work you have to allow the application to receive all the notifications from Settings -> Security -> Notification access
Also please if you have any ideas or comments regarding the application feel free to send them to me via email.
With App Watcher you can follow changes of apps you love, know about new features, bug fixes and new levels update for games.
App Watcher checks daily the list for updates in Play Store and will notify you when there is a new version available.
+ Add an app from Play Market to watch list (Use Share)
+ Manual and automatic updates
+ Quick shortcut to see what's new/changelog in app
+ Share application
+ Update notification
+ Google Drive backup
+ Filter list by: Installed/Not installed
Join Beta version:
* Internet access - to receive updates
* View network state - for WiFi only setting
* read/write sync settings - change synchronization parameters
* discover accounts, read Google configuration - to communicate with Google Play Store
* access storage - for Import/Export of the list
You can also add shortcut to your own apps into the notification bar!
In the settings, you can choose which notifications should be active. All icons & colors can easily be changed through the app for full customization!
Now with Android Wear integration! Select which toggles you want to see on your Wear smartwatch and say "Start Notification Toggle" to switch your phone to silent, lock it, turn on the flashlight...
• Not every toggle will work on every device
• Some settings aren't changeable by user apps, so it will bring you directly to the Android settings
• Exclude from task-killers!
• Some toggles require root access
• The app can not remove the build-in toggle notification on Samsung phones
• Please read the FAQ in the app before posting a review
Available toggles & shortcuts:
• Sound / Vibration, Sound / Silent, Sound menu
• Brightness mode / menu / 5 predefined stages
• Screen timeout dialog
• Wake lock
• Flight mode
• Mobile data
• Flashlight (might require "TeslaLED" app)
• Sync & Sync now
• WiFi- & USB-Tethering
• Music: previous / next / pause
• WiFi settings / advanced settings
• Bluetooth settings, Bluetooth visbility
• Mobile data settings
• Data usage
• next Wallpaper (requires "Wallpaper Changer" app)
• Lockscreen (requires "Delayed Lock" app)
• Shutdown & Reboot (requires root)
• own apps & shortcuts (shortcuts feature requires an in-app purchase)
This awesome app icon is made by http://www.graphical360.com :)
If you don't like the default icons, click on 'Icons & Colors' and use your own icons or use the 'Icon Downloader for NT' app do download alternative icons made by xda users.
ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION - toggle GPS on Android 2.2 devices
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - toggle wifi tethering
ACCESS_SUPERUSER - direct GPS toggle on rooted devices
BILLING - for in-app billing
BLUETOOTH_ADMIN & BLUETOOTH - toggle Bluetooth
CALL_PHONE - direct call contacts from notification
CAMERA & FLASHLIGHT - turn on camera flashlight
CHANGE_NETWORK_STATE - toggle mobile data on 2.3+
CHANGE_WIFI_STATE & ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - toggle WiFi
EXPAND_STATUS_BAR - to close the status bar on ICS devices
MANAGE_USB - toggle usb tethering
NFC - toggle NFC
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to load custom icons
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - place the notifications after boot
SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW - necessary on Android 2.x for detecting which toggle was clicked
VIBRATE - for haptic feedback option
WAKE_LOCK - for the wake lock toggle
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to save shortcut icons like contact pictures
WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS - GPS toggling on rooted pre-4.3 devices
WRITE_SETTINGS - to toggle various stuff like rotation & screen brigthness
WRITE_SYNC_SETTINGS - toggle sync