Cost control on the move. Now also available for SMEs.
Check current costs, available credit or bill payment status – with the free My Swisscom app, you have full control of your costs, even on the move.
••••• REQUIREMENTS •••••
• You are a Swisscom customer
• Private customer: you have an Android smartphone or tablet (Android 2.2 or higher)
• SME: You have no more than three Natels in your account (pre- or postpaid contracts).
••••• FUNCTIONS •••••
• Overview of current faults, maintenance work and improvement work
• Discovered a fault or dead spot? Tell us directly via the app
• Contact Swisscom directly with a call (private customers only)
• Direct access to useful Swisscom websites and tools such as the Customer Center
FOR CUSTOMERS WITH A NATEL®-, DSL- AND FIXNET SUBSCRIPTION
• Get an overview of your paid and unpaid bills (PDF)
• Extend payment deadlines that have passed and those of bills for which you already received a demand note
• Keep track of your current usage
• Check your personal contact details
FOR CUSTOMERS WITH A NATEL® SUBSCRIPTION
• Show remaining allowances (SMS, data)Show current call costs
• Show subscription options and data packages
• Manage and order subscription options and data packages
• Manage blocked numbers (e.g. 0900 numbers)
• Show contract length
FOR NATEL® EASY
With My Swisscom, private NATEL® Easy customers get a quick overview of their remaining credit and can manage their blocked numbers (e.g. 0900 numbers).
FOR DSL and FIXED NETWORKS
With My Swisscom, private DSL customers can find their personal WLAN password and switch their private WLAN on and off.
••••• LOGIN •••••
You can log in with your smartphone on the 3G network through identification of your mobile number.
With a WLAN connection, you first come to a login page, where you can choose whether you want to log in with your Swisscom login or by entering your NATEL® number.
••••• COSTS •••••
There is no charge for using My Swisscom on the Swisscom network in Switzerland. Data costs are only incurred for use of Maps.
••••• QUESTIONS OR SUGGESTIONS? •••••
Questions about My Swisscom?
You can find answers to frequently asked questions about My Swisscom:
• in the app under menu heading “About My Swisscom”
• on the login page under “Login help”
• for private customers: on the Swisscom website under www.swisscom.ch/myswisscomapp
For SMEs: on the Swisscom website under www.swisscom.ch/sme-myswisscomapp
Feedback about My Swisscom?
Log into the app, click on the menu heading “About My Swisscom” and then on “Feedback”.
In the Swisscom Support Community (www.swisscom.ch/supportcommunity) you can also ask questions about My Swisscom, give general feedback or chat to other customers about My Swisscom.
*** ATTENTION: Please post any bugs or crashes in the tech support boards, they will be handled IMMEDIATELY. (The app is updated frequently so stick with it! With this app you are covered on constant updates)
The Book of Shadows for Droid consists of 2 main parts:
1st: Private Mode, your own personal digital pagan journal.
2nd: Public Mode, an online mini Book of Shadows social network.
• Read/write pages to your own mobile Pagan journal
• Name your Book of Shadows
• Customize the book with very detailed custom themes & fonts
• Add as many pages as your phone can hold & save to SD card, then categorize each page to keep things organized You can easily make any section you see fit example: Herbs, Crystals, Spells, Charms, Runes etc. Its your choice, its your book!
• Public Book Gallery - Allows you to post any photos from your phone to the online book of shadows network
• Custom wallpapers you can set, to match the App
• Share your book pages on facebook, email, twitter etc
• Works with both landscape & portrait orientation to feel like a real book
• Shortcuts to pages on your home screen
• Save to SD card, open from SD card
• Plenty of Plugins that add new features to the app - Book of Shadows Samhain is one example.
• BoS Online public mode that allows you to backup your pages online or contribute to the community of pagans & spiritualists that are using the app on multiple platforms. Chat with other book users, backup pages & photos online, & contribute to the online Book of Shadows.
*USERS WITHOUT UNLIMITED PLAN: When using the Book of Shadows Online it will not drain your minutes unless using it. Each post to the Public Book will use your internet, but not constantly or in the background. We respect your internet so no live streaming data behind the scenes will ever occur.
Many more BIG FEATURES are always being added & planned.
If you need help, Refer to the tech support boards from the app, or
email: email@example.com for more details.
***Please post any bugs in the tech support boards through the app, they will be handled immediately.
More from developer
Sancalc Adv includes 4 separate calculator tools:-
1) An enhanced version of standard Sancalc which calculates the actual disk IO's per second load when using Raid-5 and Raid-10 disk groups and your selectable Disk Read/Write % ratio.
2) A Tiered storage calculator. Vary the capacity of T0, T1 and T2 disk space in the pool to determine IOPS and capacity in a tiered storage array.
3) A tool to allow you to build up the total disk capacity and IOPS for a number of servers. (ideal for new site or hardware refresh planning)
4) A simple tool to estimate the usable capacity of a number of disks.
The tools use customized array information from your own sites, such as array specific Cache Read and Write hit data, allowing you to more accurately calculate values. (You can save different profiles for high end, mid-tier and low end disk arrays)
# Calculate values by Disk Array(s) type:
Read/Write cache hit
Raid Group size
# Add new Disk Drive types
# Raid calculation (Raid5 + Raid10)
There is a built in tutorial on how to use SanCalc Adv: Select About, then Tutorial.
All sales from this product are to be used to help fund my son through college.
Please feedback on any new features you would like to see in the product.
optimised to run on 7" and 10" tablets in landscape, phones in portrait. Tested on Motorola Xoom 10" Tablet + Various HTC Phones.
nb: your device will report that the app needs "Network access" during installation, this is not the case: - I use a Webview on one of the screens which displays a localy generated HTML page. (Android interprets this as Network access.)
Thanks for looking.
Keywords: IOPS Array SAN HDS EMC Netapp IBM HP Controller 3Par XiV MSA EVA AMS2300 VSP USP-V P9500 V7000 VNX DS8800 P4000 V7000 RAID5 RAID10 RAID Storage Tiered Disk