How do I add my own values for aperture and eyepiece focal length? Apart from that, everything else is fine.
Good app, but still can't export files.
Can't see my imported observation list This is a good product except it can't seem to use my custom observation lists. I don't see them anywhere.
Great app -very good for sky watchers I need to say that the simulated view of Saturn is not the real view that I see through my telescope. In the application it appears much smaller. Otherwise it's great!
Perfect star logging app The best app for logging my star and deepsky observations. Has a nice keep my nightvision option. The whole screen including the keyboard go red.
Great app Having all my observations in one place is great. The voice recording feature really speeds up observations. List management is great for pre-planing. Support is great!
- Added menu toggle to back button. Press back button in main screen to open menu.
- Higher image qualities, 1000px, 1500px or 2000px source images available. Monitor your data plan!
- Full color object images
- Night vision versions of the preview images are generated on the fly. This does take a few seconds depending on your device though. Generated night vision versions are cached
- Solar system objects are working again
- Solar system objects now have a night vision version of their images
FOViewer Deluxe is a handy astronomy tool for stargazers or astrophotographers