System Info Widget gives you an easy glance at some of your critical information, such as battery percentage, uptime, free memory, processor temperature, signal strength and more!
You can also define what information you would like displayed on the widget, as well as have the remaining battery percentage shown in your status bar.
Available widget items:
• Airplane mode
• Battery life
• Battery temp (°F, °C or both)
• Free RAM
• Free ROM
• Free SD space
• Normal/Silent/Vibrate (Profiles)
• Reboot/Recovery (Root Required)
• Remount SD
• Signal strength
• System uptime
• Toggle 3G/2G
• Toggle 4G (HTC EVO)
• Toggle GPS
• Toggle WiFi
• 1 x 1
• 1 x 4
• 3 x 1
• 4 x 1
• Icons Only (Default)
• Icons Only (Eclair)
• Icons Only (White)
* This is a widget, it will not show up in your application drawer. To install, long press on any empty space on your homescreen (A long press will last several seconds). You’ll then notice the “Widgets” option. Click on the widget menu then select the widget you want to install. This will place the widget on your Android home screen.
* Tapping on the space surrounding the widget’s icons will take you to the customization menu
* Exclude from task killer or task manager apps & do not save widget to SD card
* If upgrading, please remove the widget from your screen, download the upgrade & then reboot
* Please email me with any questions or visit my FAQ: http://www.jasoncalhoun.com/faqs/
* WIDGET WONT WORK IF YOU MOVE ASI TO SDCARD (it is an android limitation)*
** please contact me if your sdcard isnt shown properly**
** new features coming soon! **
Follow me on twitter: @3lectricSheep
Recommended by AppGoVideo.com (http://www.appgovideo.com/)
Credits for translations:
- Dutch: Idsert Joukes
- Italiano: AJtriple
- čeština : ondřej vaculík
- Norsk : Torgny Seland
- Spanish: Dr. Carlos Ariel Fregosini
Some people are suspicious about permissions used in apps. As Android System Info use a lot of them, here are some explanations:
Used for admob (to get ads) and also for flurry which gives me some infos for bugs tracking. A request can also be made to my server to check if a new version is available.
Used to read telephony informations for the System tab.
Used by admob.
Used to read logs for the Logs tab.
Used, in the System tab, to access betwork informations.
Used to know applications informations, for Application Manager tab.
Used to write logs to the sdcard.
Used to read wifi informations.
Used by the task killer feature.
Used to read camera informations. On some devices(like the motorola droid), accessing to camera info will make some sound.
KW: android dashboard system info informations application uninstall logs radio event task process manager killer widget multitouch manifest viewer
A smart widget is included in this app. The widget provides info about your CPU: Temperature, Frequency and CPU Usage ( % ). It's optimized to spend very low battery and it can also be turned ON/OFF with a single click on the widget. Note that if you move the app to the SD Card, the widget will not be available.
About Permissions ( recently some users are giving bad reviews because of the required permissions ):
All the required permissions of this app are necessary to show the user all the info about his device, including picture and video permissions. This app doesn't take photos or videos, only requires those permissions to access and show the information about the camera.
- CPU Widget with Temperature, Frequency and CPU Usage ( % ).
- Processor info ( Cores, Max Frequency, Real Time Frequency, etc... ).
- Device info ( Android version, Kernel, Compilation, etc... ).
- Graphics Processing Unit info ( GPU, OpenGL, Vertex and Texture Units, etc... ).
- RAM Memory info ( Total RAM, Avaiable RAM etc... ).
- Storage Space info ( Internal, External, SD Card, etc... ).
- Display info ( Screen Resolution, Screen Size, Density, Refresh Rate, etc...).
- Camera info ( Megapixels, Flash Modes, Focal Length, Focus Modes, Effects, etc... ).
- Temperature info ( System temperature and Battery Temperature ).
- Sensors info ( Accelerometer, Orientation, Magnetic Field, GPS, Light, Gravity, etc... ).
- Export your System Report by E-mail.
- Little storage space required for installation ( 56 KB if moved to SD, otherwise 136 KB ).
If you enjoyed this app, please, rate it in Google Play. It will only take a second and it will be very helpfull for the developer.
Note that if you have found errors in the app, you should send us an email with the problem instead of putting a negative review. The app will be updated as soon as possible.
Works fast, consumes minimum of memory, low CPU usage, which also saves battery power.
● Home screen widgets:
► System Resources – displays general information about the system. Allow you to configure the options for action by clicking on the widget (configurable in the options program). Available actions for a widget:
- Clean up the memory by pressing a widget
- Launch System monitor
- Update the content of the widget
► CPU Monitor – displays a graph of the current CPU load.
► Memory monitor – displays a graph of memory usage.
► Battery monitor – displays a graph of battery usage.
● Task Manager. Manages tasks loaded to RAM. Capabilities:
► Close tasks. Tasks in the application divided on types:
- System tasks highlighted to red color. Closing system tasks not recommended – it might cause instability in the system.
- User tasks highlighted to green color. User tasks you can safely close.
- Ignored tasks, highlighted in white. Ignored tasks – are tasks that you added to the Ignore List.
► Indicates the number of memory used for tasks.
► Auto closing tasks. To allow closing of system tasks, you need to enable option «Closing system tasks» in «Menu/Settings/Memory clearing».
► Ignore List. When adding tasks to Ignore List it will not close automatically when finished.
● Package Manager. Manages the applications installed on your system. Capabilities:
► Run applications
► Information about installed package
► Opening Android Market page for the selected application
► Uninstalling the applications packages
► Search for installed packages.
● Detail information of the system:
- OS Build
● Turn off monitoring tasks when screen off, it allow save battery power.
● Clean memory when screen off.
► Modes of memory cleanup:
Low – clean tasks what do not use resources
Medium – clean unused tasks and background tasks
High – clean unused task, background tasks and active tasks
Hard – clean all available tasks.
● Adding a Monitor System icon in the notification bar. Pressing on icon will run Task Manager. In addition, you can add to the notification area icon of current CPU usage and memory usage icon.
● Support autorun. If this option is enabled, after every reboot of the system will display an icon in notification area. When press icon the System monitor run.
Available in 8 Languages viz, English , Hindi , Italian, Spanish ,Hebrew, French, Chinese and Japanese.
Build & System Info App shows
1. CURRENT API VER
2. VER RELEASE
3. VER INCREMENTAL
4. VER CODENAME
5. VER SDK
8. CPU ABI
10. BUILD NUMBER
23. KERNEL VER
24. OS ARCHITECTURE
25. OS NAME
26. IMEI NO
App installs on SD card.
The app does not collect any data about you / your device
"Build & System Info App " is a simple app, but the author disclaims all responsibility for any harm done or loss incurred in anyway.
Keywords : Build & System Info, Build Info, System Info , Neo , Neo Engineerss
State of the art Mini Info Widget:
- 10 Background to choose from
- Black or White Text Color
- Number of items
- Individually set either Battery, Disk Space, SD Card, RAM or CPU
- Unique preview pane showing how the widget would look on the homescreen
- Quickly access the main Mini Info for extended detail and shortcuts
- New 2.0 High def icons
- Internal Disk Space
- SD Card Space
- RAM Usage
- CPU percent
- Toggle Bar with 11 toggles: Wifi, GPS, Bluetooth (BT), Volume, Brightness, Airplane mode, Screen Timeout, APN (3G GSM EDGE), Unlock Pattern, Auto Rotation, Auto Sync
- Complete Help and Documentation
- Great fast support and customer service
Tons of Customizations:
1. Choose your info
- Battery: available, used, voltage, temperature, status
- Disk and Sd Card space with: used, available, total
- Ram and CPU: used available
2. Personalize it
- Tap Actions
- Progress Bar Colors
3. Be Technical
- Set temperature Fahrenheit or Celcius
- Set Disk Space App, Cache, System
- APN Settings
- Auto Kill
- Close on tap
- About Device info
- Tap Battery for extended info, usage and history
- Tap Disk Space for Manage Applications
- Tap SD Card Space for Manage SD Card
- Tap Ram/CPU to refresh
- Hold each Toggle Bar item for their settings
- Supports Android 1.6+ for all screen sizes
*Pro Version has a lot more customization and widget templates!*
"Mini Info fits battery charge, local memory, and/or SD memory monitoring all into a simple 2x1 widget." - Lifehacker (http://lifehac.kr/felfGY)
"I’ve used other Android system monitors before, but this one really takes the cake." - TalkAndroid (http://bit.ly/fJLWm6)
-----Developed By: -----
**Permission descriptions can be seen in Menu - About + Help - Permissions or on Website
**Please read the Documentation (About + Help) before commenting. Contact us in Menu - About + Help for specific questions. There are lots of questions that we can solve, but we cannot provide feedback in the current Market comment system
All you need to do is just download then install this free app on your android device and learn android repairing.
*Learn to repair android
*Repair android free guide
*Get tips to repair android system
Download this free tips today!!
Changes in Menu->About.
Tags: system monitor task killer manager cpu memory usage
★ Real-time RAM usage
★ Task Killer
★ Cache Cleaner
★ Garbage Collector
★ Auto Boost (in pro version)
★ Whitelist/Ignore list
★ System info
Supported languages: English, Korean, Japanese, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Italian, French, Russian, Spanish, German, Turkish, Polish
Memory level status and memory usage graph
Free memory level is the main factor that affects how fast system runs. Memory Booster shows you real-time free memory level, and provides a live chart to demonstrate how memory changes.
One-tap Quick Boost
Quick Boost recovers memory by killing running tasks, cleaning cache and system garbage. It rescues your phone from running slow and behaving abnormal in no time.
Whitelist Manager/Ignore List
Whitelist Manager protects fatal system processes from being killed. And it allows you to add favorite apps or remove unnecessary apps from the list.
Task Killer shows all the running apps except those whitelisted, with detailed memory and CPU usage information of each running app. By (long) pressing the app name you will get more details and more options to deal with the app.
Homescreen widgets , shortcuts and status bar icon (optional)
Homescreen widgets, shortcuts and status bar icon provide memory info and boosting options outside the main app. With these, monitoring and handling memory issue becomes easy and handy.
Other functions like low memory notification, startup boost, boost log, system information, etc. give additional information about memory and system, thus to help you deal with memory conditions more effectively.
Features available in upgraded version:
Boost Level Manager
Boost Level Manager offers three different memory boosting levels (general, optimum, and ultimate), so you can choose upon your personal memory needs
Auto Boost Interval
Auto Boost Interval offers time interval options by which Memory Booster will follow and boost memory at the chosen interval.
Auto Boost Threshold
Auto Boost Threshold allows you to set a minimum free memory level, at which Memory Booster starts boosting memory till free memory exceeds this level.
Auto Boost on Device Lock
Device Lock Boost recovers memory when screen goes off.
Beta test group:
Recommended by Appgovideo.com (http://www.appgovideo.com/)
- System property
- JAVA/DALVIK runtime properties
- Linux environment variables
- Radio/Telephony information (IMEI, phone number, operator, carrier, network type etc.)
- Sensor (any detail information)
- Storage (both internal and external)
Hardware/Firmware/System Software Information
Clear the cache for all applications
Clear System process
Clear browser history
Clear up the clipboard data
Clear call records
Clear market search history
Clear Gmail's search history clear
Clear Google Maps search history
Clear Google search history
✓ Designed for both smart phones and tablets
✓ Widgets for Agenda & Calendar, Contacts, Bookmarks, Messaging, Facebook, Twitter.
✓ Scrollable widgets (please read notes 2-3)
✓ For any issue please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
“Do you want a set of customizable, skinnable and accessible widgets to your needs on the homescreen? Then look no further…” - Android UK News
“If you love periodically changing the look of your phone and the interface options, Android Pro Widgets is the number one program on the android market” - http://androidwidget.info
“APW is one of the most comprehensive and complete widget suites available” - Android Community
“The graphics are so polished that it feels as if Android Pro Widgets was included with the device” - HTC Source
“It’s my belief that the widgets included in Android Pro Widgets should have already been built into Android” - AndroidStatic
“Now This is What an Ice Cream Sandwich Widget Should Look Like” - AndroidSpin (refers to Modern ICS themes)
■ Available widgets:
☆ Agenda & Calendar
☆ Timeline (Facebook + Twitter) [License required]
■ More tools:
☆ Quick Event - Quick Calendar event insertion tool w/ native language processing and speech recognition capabilities!
☆ Say What - little 4x1 widget to update Facebook/Twitter quickly from the home screen.
☆ Need help? Email us to email@example.com
☆ Read the notes before you comment.
☆ Use http://apw.uservoice.com for any feature request.
☆ Read known issues and suggested fixes at http://androidprowidgets.blogspot.com/p/known-issues.html
■ Buy the license key to support the development and unlock all features including access to many themes.
■ Theme Makers:
Follow the Create Themes page on our blog http://androidprowidgets.blogspot.com/p/create-themes.html
 This is a widgets package. The main app is mainly intended for explaining how to actually add widgets to your home screen.
 A scroll button is used on Android 2.x with launchers that don't support scrollable widgets. If your launcher does not support scrolling either use the scroll button or replace your launcher. Honeycomb, ICS, JB, ADW Launcher, Launcher Pro, Go Launcher Ex and many other launchers support scrollable widgets.
 Calendar widget is not scrollable in its grid mode.
 In Quick Event entering the edit window will ignore the reminder setting and the selected calendar, and use the default calendar application settings instead.
 Bookmarks widget supports the following browsers: Stock, Chrome, MIUI, Skyfire. Please understand that most browsers simply can't be supported.
 Facebook/Twitter pictures are cached to SD card. Clear cache in preferences if the pictures are outdated.
 On Android 4.x the Facebook for Android application does not normally allow non system applications to access contact images. Use the free Facebook contact Sync application http://goo.gl/Jw8W7
 Reasons for every permission are available here http://androidprowidgets.blogspot.com/p/android-permissions.html
** apw, widget, widgets package, widgets pack, scrollable, scrolling, calendar, agenda widget, quickadd, people widget, contacts widget, bookmarks widget, messaging widget, sms widget, facebook widget, twitter widget, honeycomb, ics, ice cream sandwitch **
The Evernote Widget lets you go directly to core Evernote features right from your home screen.
3 widget options:
- List widget (Android 3.0+): Provides a scrollable list and display reminders.
- Large widget: Same as the small widget, plus snippets of recently viewed notes.
- Small widget: Create new text, snapshot and audio notes, and jump to the search screen.
How to install:
Once you install this app, tap and hold on the home screen, then select your preferred widget from the popup.
The story behind this widget:
We want every users to have the best Evernote experience possible. Unfortunately, if Evernote is installed on the SD card, then the widgets that comes with the app are unavailable. Thanks to this Evernote Widget application, anyone can take advantage of this time saving feature regardless of where Evernote is installed.
Learn more about the widget:
This app consists of Advanced Vehicles, Kids can Learn about Solar Power, Passive Solar Power, Solar Power for the RV, Vertical Axis Wind Turbine.
Q: Why does it need INTERNET permission?
A: This is a free app; we need ads to support our work.
Tags: solar power, solar power charger, solar power generator, portable solar power, solar power kits, diy solar power, solar power for homes, solar power batteries, solar power lights, residential solar power, solar power panels, solar power information.