System Info Widget gives you an easy glance at some of your critical information, such as battery percentage, uptime, free memory, processor temperature, signal strength and more!
You can also define what information you would like displayed on the widget, as well as have the remaining battery percentage shown in your status bar.
Available widget items:
• Airplane mode
• Battery life
• Battery temp (°F, °C or both)
• Free RAM
• Free ROM
• Free SD space
• Normal/Silent/Vibrate (Profiles)
• Reboot/Recovery (Root Required)
• Remount SD
• Signal strength
• System uptime
• Toggle 3G/2G
• Toggle 4G (HTC EVO)
• Toggle GPS
• Toggle WiFi
• 1 x 1
• 1 x 4
• 3 x 1
• 4 x 1
• Icons Only (Default)
• Icons Only (Eclair)
• Icons Only (White)
* This is a widget, it will not show up in your application drawer. To install, long press on any empty space on your homescreen (A long press will last several seconds). You’ll then notice the “Widgets” option. Click on the widget menu then select the widget you want to install. This will place the widget on your Android home screen.
* Tapping on the space surrounding the widget’s icons will take you to the customization menu
* Exclude from task killer or task manager apps & do not save widget to SD card
* If upgrading, please remove the widget from your screen, download the upgrade & then reboot
* Please email me with any questions or visit my FAQ: http://www.jasoncalhoun.com/faqs/
* WIDGET WONT WORK IF YOU MOVE THE APP TO SDCARD (it is an android limitation)*
** please contact me if your sdcard isn't shown properly**
** new features coming soon! **
Follow me on twitter: @3lectricSheep
Recommended by AppGoVideo.com (http://www.appgovideo.com/)
Credits for translations:
- Dutch: Idsert Joukes
- Italiano: AJtriple
- čeština : ondřej vaculík
- Norsk : Torgny Seland
- Spanish: Dr. Carlos Ariel Fregosini
Some people are suspicious about permissions used in apps. As System Info For Android use a lot of them, here are some explanations:
Used for ads and also for bugs tracking. A request can also be made to my server to check if a new version is available.
Used to read telephony informations for the System tab.
Used by ads.
Used to read logs for the Logs tab.
Used, in the System tab, to access network informations.
Used to know applications informations, for Application Manager tab.
Used to write logs to the sdcard.
Used to read wifi informations.
Used when you try to stop task..
Used to read camera informations. On some devices(like the motorola droid), accessing to camera info will make some sound.
State of the art Mini Info Widget:
- 10 Background to choose from
- Black or White Text Color
- Number of items
- Individually set either Battery, Disk Space, SD Card, RAM or CPU
- Unique preview pane showing how the widget would look on the homescreen
- Quickly access the main Mini Info for extended detail and shortcuts
- New 2.0 High def icons
- Internal Disk Space
- SD Card Space
- RAM Usage
- CPU percent
- Toggle Bar with 11 toggles: Wifi, GPS, Bluetooth (BT), Volume, Brightness, Airplane mode, Screen Timeout, APN (3G GSM EDGE), Unlock Pattern, Auto Rotation, Auto Sync
- Complete Help and Documentation
- Great fast support and customer service
Tons of Customizations:
1. Choose your info
- Battery: available, used, voltage, temperature, status
- Disk and Sd Card space with: used, available, total
- Ram and CPU: used available
2. Personalize it
- Tap Actions
- Progress Bar Colors
3. Be Technical
- Set temperature Fahrenheit or Celcius
- Set Disk Space App, Cache, System
- APN Settings
- Auto Kill
- Close on tap
- About Device info
- Tap Battery for extended info, usage and history
- Tap Disk Space for Manage Applications
- Tap SD Card Space for Manage SD Card
- Tap Ram/CPU to refresh
- Hold each Toggle Bar item for their settings
- Supports Android 1.6+ for all screen sizes
*Pro Version has a lot more customization and widget templates!*
"Mini Info fits battery charge, local memory, and/or SD memory monitoring all into a simple 2x1 widget." - Lifehacker (http://lifehac.kr/felfGY)
"I’ve used other Android system monitors before, but this one really takes the cake." - TalkAndroid (http://bit.ly/fJLWm6)
-----Developed By: -----
Dynotes Mobile Technology LTD.
Follow us on Twitter! @dynotes
**Permission descriptions can be seen in Menu - About + Help - Permissions or on Website
**Please read the Documentation (About + Help) before commenting. Contact us in Menu - About + Help for specific questions. There are lots of questions that we can solve, but we cannot provide feedback in the current Market comment system
IMPORTANT 1: "Classic Pro Key" app not compatible with Mini Info+
IMPORTANT 2: Legacy Pro User, please contact us with your previous transaction details at firstname.lastname@example.org For all valid transactions, we will grant one pro code as a gift.
IMPORTANT 3: If you didn't get the pro features after purchase via Google in-app-billing, please contact us at email@example.com. We DO respond to your emails.
- 2x1 Widget
- 8 Info Pieces
- Toggle Bar
- Notification Info Bar
- Tons of Customization
- Preview pane (see the widget before you add it)
- Intuitive info piece selection
- 2 Widget Layouts
- Default: One tidy row of info
- Solo Detailed: Mimic the main app on your homescreen
- Select the number of info pieces
- 10 Backgrounds
- Individually select info pieces on a per widget basis
- Text Color
- Progress bar color
- Updates on system battery change to avoid polling
- Icon theming coming soon
- Optional Feature
- Battery % in badge form
- Color style selection
- Drag and drop info piece reorder
- Check shown and hidden info pieces
- Updates on battery status change (simultaneously as widget)
- Tap to open Mini Info
- Percentage, Temperature (F and C), Voltage, Status
- Available, Total and Used
- Internal Disk Space, External SD Card, Internal SD Card
- App, Cache, System data
- Set custom disk locations
CPU & RAM:
- Used CPU, Available CPU
- CPU Speed
- Available, Total and Used RAM
- Measure Mobile Received, Transmitted (in/out)
- Total Received, Transmitted, Bandwidth
- Budget to track percentage of network used per month
- Ringer modes: Silent, Vibrate, Sound, Silent + Vibrate
- Master volume, ringer, notification, media, alarm, voice call, system volumes
- Wifi, Bluetooth, GPS, Screen Brightness, Airplane Mode, APN (3G/EDGE), Auto Rotation, Auto Sync, Screen Timeout, Unlock Pattern, Mini Info Menu
- Long press for settings page of each setting
- Toast Notifications for Wifi and Bluetooth connection
- Drag and drop Reorder and show/hide toggles
- Custom tap actions
- Progress bar available/used
- Progress bar colors
- Each info piece, available/used
- Auto kill feature, click to close
- High resolution icons
- All in one display
- Landscape and Portrait orientations
- Device Info shortcut
- About + Help Documentation
- Fast friendly support
Supports Android versions 2.0+, including Jelly Bean, Ice cream sandwich, Gingerbread, Froyo, etc.
The Mini Info Team
Follow us on Twitter! twitter.com/dynotes
Works fast, consumes minimum of memory, low CPU usage, which also saves battery power.
● Home screen widgets:
► System Resources – displays general information about the system. Allow you to configure the options for action by clicking on the widget (configurable in the options program). Available actions for a widget:
- Clean up the memory by pressing a widget
- Launch System monitor
- Update the content of the widget
► CPU Monitor – displays a graph of the current CPU load.
► Memory monitor – displays a graph of memory usage.
► Battery monitor – displays a graph of battery usage.
● Task Manager. Manages tasks loaded to RAM. Capabilities:
► Close tasks. Tasks in the application divided on types:
- System tasks highlighted to red color. Closing system tasks not recommended – it might cause instability in the system.
- User tasks highlighted to green color. User tasks you can safely close.
- Ignored tasks, highlighted in white. Ignored tasks – are tasks that you added to the Ignore List.
► Indicates the number of memory used for tasks.
► Auto closing tasks. To allow closing of system tasks, you need to enable option «Closing system tasks» in «Menu/Settings/Memory clearing».
► Ignore List. When adding tasks to Ignore List it will not close automatically when finished.
● Package Manager. Manages the applications installed on your system. Capabilities:
► Run applications
► Information about installed package
► Opening Android Market page for the selected application
► Uninstalling the applications packages
► Search for installed packages.
● Detail information of the system:
- OS Build
● Turn off monitoring tasks when screen off, it allow save battery power.
● Clean memory when screen off.
► Modes of memory cleanup:
Low – clean tasks what do not use resources
Medium – clean unused tasks and background tasks
High – clean unused task, background tasks and active tasks
Hard – clean all available tasks.
● Adding a Monitor System icon in the notification bar. Pressing on icon will run Task Manager. In addition, you can add to the notification area icon of current CPU usage and memory usage icon.
● Support autorun. If this option is enabled, after every reboot of the system will display an icon in notification area. When press icon the System monitor run.
✓ Designed for both smart phones and tablets
✓ Widgets for Agenda & Calendar, Contacts, Bookmarks, Messaging, Facebook, Twitter.
✓ Scrollable widgets (please read notes 2-3)
✓ For any issue please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
“Do you want a set of customizable, skinnable and accessible widgets to your needs on the homescreen? Then look no further…” - Android UK News
“If you love periodically changing the look of your phone and the interface options, Android Pro Widgets is the number one program on the android market” - http://androidwidget.info
“APW is one of the most comprehensive and complete widget suites available” - Android Community
“The graphics are so polished that it feels as if Android Pro Widgets was included with the device” - HTC Source
“It’s my belief that the widgets included in Android Pro Widgets should have already been built into Android” - AndroidStatic
“Now This is What an Ice Cream Sandwich Widget Should Look Like” - AndroidSpin (refers to Modern ICS themes)
■ Available widgets:
☆ Agenda & Calendar
☆ Timeline (Facebook + Twitter) [License required]
■ More tools:
☆ Quick Event - Quick Calendar event insertion tool w/ native language processing and speech recognition capabilities!
☆ Say What - little 4x1 widget to update Facebook/Twitter quickly from the home screen.
☆ Need help? Email us to email@example.com
☆ Read the notes before you comment.
☆ Use http://apw.uservoice.com for any feature request.
☆ Read known issues and suggested fixes at http://androidprowidgets.blogspot.com/p/known-issues.html
■ Buy the license key to support the development and unlock all features including access to many themes.
■ Theme Makers:
Follow the Create Themes page on our blog http://androidprowidgets.blogspot.com/p/create-themes.html
 This is a widgets package. The main app is mainly intended for explaining how to actually add widgets to your home screen.
 A scroll button is used on Android 2.x with launchers that don't support scrollable widgets. If your launcher does not support scrolling either use the scroll button or replace your launcher. Honeycomb, ICS, JB, ADW Launcher, Launcher Pro, Go Launcher Ex and many other launchers support scrollable widgets.
 Calendar widget is not scrollable in its grid mode.
 In Quick Event entering the edit window will ignore the reminder setting and the selected calendar, and use the default calendar application settings instead.
 Bookmarks widget supports the following browsers: Stock, Chrome, MIUI, Skyfire. Please understand that most browsers simply can't be supported.
 Facebook/Twitter pictures are cached to SD card. Clear cache in preferences if the pictures are outdated.
 On Android 4.x the Facebook for Android application does not normally allow non system applications to access contact images. Use the free Facebook contact Sync application http://goo.gl/Jw8W7
 Reasons for every permission are available here http://androidprowidgets.blogspot.com/p/android-permissions.html
** apw, widget, widgets package, widgets pack, scrollable, scrolling, calendar, agenda widget, quickadd, people widget, contacts widget, bookmarks widget, messaging widget, sms widget, facebook widget, twitter widget, honeycomb, ics, ice cream sandwitch **
Click the buttons in the installer to download the apps, then click them in the notifications panel to install.
GOWidgets Theme *can only be used on GO Launcher or Next Launcher
★ Clear GOWidgets theme included for transparent backgrounds
・ GO Bookmark Widget
・ GO Calendar Widget and Calendar +
・ GO Contacts Widget
・ GO Default Search Widget
・ GO Email Widget
・ GO Message Widget
・ GO Note Widget
・ GO Power Master Widget
・ GO Search Widget
・ GO Switch Widget and Switch +
・ GO Twitter Widget
・ GO Task Manager Widget
・ GO Weather Widget
★ All resources to get everything working included
APW Widgets Theme *only works with paid licence key (their policy)
★ Transparent backgrounds available in widget settings
☆ Agenda & Calendar
☆ Timeline (Facebook + Twitter)
・ Very customizable note widget with several backgrounds, layouts, font
colors and sizes to choose from.
★ Share via SMS or email
★ View real time information for system processes and device
・Battery (power level + temperature)
・ Memory (RAM + storage)
・ CPU (model, core and usage)
・ Manufacturer and model number
・ Packets (Rx and Tx)
★ Change size and font color
・ Links to battery and memory usage
★ View data usage for both mobile data and wifi for upload and download
・ Set data limits
・ Set alarm before limit
・ Auto-disable internet at limit
★ View connection status and network name
・ IP address
・ Signal strength
・ Toggle WiFi on/off
・ Link to WiFi settings
★ This is a free bonus, no purchase required. Just search the app or use the link included and follow these directions.
I created a clock, weather and battery skin as a free 'thank you' to my customers.
You need to install Beautiful Widgets. Then create a clock, weather or battery widget and search for my themes in their built in downloader for 'New Trek'. There is 1 weather pack and v1+3 of the battery are good (v2 works, but v3 is better)
How to get:
Long press the home screen and choose to add a widget. Choose the 'Beautiful Widget' you like.
In the menu you need to click 'Appearance', 'Clock Theme' (or battery or weather theme) and at the bottom 'Get Themes' in the upper right corner click the search icon and type 'New Trek'
repeat for battery and weather and don't forget to apply the theme. *You will need the Transparent version of the clock skin for the background of the battery widgets.
↑ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ↑
Light up the stars :-) I need it.
Like and follow my Facebook page (developer site link below) for the latest releases and updates.
This is not affiliated with or endorsed by Paramount or CBS. Star Trek is a registered trademark and copyright of CBS interactive and Paramount Pictures. This app is NOT an officially licensed Star Trek product and no copyright or trademark infringement is intended.
- System property
- JAVA/DALVIK runtime properties
- Linux environment variables
- Radio/Telephony information (IMEI, phone number, operator, carrier, network type etc.)
- Sensor (any detail information)
- Storage (both internal and external)
Hardware/Firmware/System Software Information
***Latest update (2.4.8): Major ad spamming issue fixed, switched to a different ad provider. As requested by many users, we have also released a completely ad-free pro version of Simple Calendar, get it here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.anod.calendarpro***
Features and Configuration Options Include:
- Font style and background customization
- Select which application opens on click
- Fonts, colors, text size
- Supports tasks using Dato and GTasks
- How do I place the widget on my homescreen?
Long-press your homescreen, choose "widgets," find "Simple Calendar Widget," and drag it to the homescreen. On most Android 4.0 devices, widgets can be found under the "Widgets" tab in app drawer.
- I can't find Simple Calendar in my widget list!
Try restarting your device.
- How do I resize the widget?
Android 3.0+ supports resizing of widgets by default. For older Android versions this can be done by installing an alternate launcher.
- How do I show the weather forecast on the widget?
On your desktop Google calendar, just add weather. For instructions, search Google for "Weather forecasts in your calendar".
- How do I add holidays, birthdays, or sports schedules?
- Search Google for "Adding interesting dates to Google Calendar" and follow the instructions.
READ CALENDAR: Access to the calendar information
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Backup to SD card
Universal Widget allows you to place info about any of your systems on android home screen. For example statistics for your web-site visits, information about orders from your online store, server CPU utilization, etc.
Three simple steps to get your data on android home screen:
1) Create script – data provider in format JSON
2) Install Universal Widget
3) Set data provider script’s URL and update interval in widget settings
And enjoy your data at your fingertips!
See data examples here: http://mybest.com.ua/uv/
The main points of provided information is the battery charging status and temperature, memory (RAM), internal storage and external storage. Also, You can use widgets on the home screen.
In addition, you can to identify the telecommunication, networking and hardware related information more easily.
Thank you for using!
Auto Flasher lets you flash several ROM files (kernels, tweaks, themes, mods etc..) automatically, based on file name patterns without having you to dig through your recovery for files in different folders.
Sync With Cloud - allows you to simply store all your rules in the cloud, no registration required!
ROOT & TWRP IS REQUIRED!
Why it wont work on CWM?
CWM uses a encryped system for flashing more then one ZIP at a time, only allowing ROM Manager Premum to work with it
How do i get TWRP?
Install Goo Manager from Play Store
Click menu (or overflow in action bar)
Click install open recovery script
External SD card support?
This app do support external SD card!
From the File Browser, press back until title bar says "/storage"
There is all your SD card folders - internal & external
Our latest Android application lets you find out all of the technical information about your Android tablet or smartphone. Smart System Info gives you a better insight into your device, with PPI, battery temperature, RAM usage, CPU usage and more. It has never been easier to find all of the advance specifications of your device, live and real-time.
Smart System Info is elegant, minimalistic and simple - the beautiful user interface doesn’t stand between you and the information. Each section is split into 4 smart categories - for ease of access and fast switching. These categories are: usage, software information, device information and connectivity.
Each tab is full of information such as uptime, model name and number, Android build, CPU usage and more - we are giving you more flexibility and information that any other free system application. Smart System Info can be used with all popular Android smartphones and tablets - from Android version 2.1 and up. With our app, you can have all the system info that you will ever need at your fingertips.
Be the master of your Android device with Smart System Info - system information, only a tap away.
- Battery percent (is it charging?), technology, temperature and voltage
- CPU type/name
- Processor currently scaling and load
- Uptime in DD:HH:MM:SS
- Free and total RAM, internal memory space and SD card space
- Brand name of your device, codename, IMEI/MEID and motherboard ("hardware")
- Screen resolution, density and refresh
- Android version, API level, Build and user name
- Your Internet connection: IP, operator, country, roaming
- Wi-Fi: SSID, BSSID, MAC address
- Geolocation: your real address, latitude and longitude
This is the ad-supported version of Quick System Info, which provides extra features as following:
* Live CPU/MEM Usage Monitor
* Live 2G/3G/Wi-Fi Traffic Monitor
* Comprehensive Device/Hardware Details Viewer, e.g. Storage/Memory/Processor/Sensor/Network
* One-click Application Cache Cleaner
* Application History Cleaner
* Advanced System Properties Viewer, e.g. System/Phone/Screen/OpenGL/Build and Runtime Settings
* Enhanced Application Viewer with Tag and Backup/Restore support
* Enhanced Process Management and Viewer
* Enhanced Network Connection and Traffic Viewer
* Enhanced Battery Status in Notification Area.
ADs can be removed by donations. Thanks for your support of this app.
Get a free unlock code for translation contributor. If you are interested, please contact the author.
*** Paid version available now! ***
** The 'read/write bookmark' permission is needed for the 'Clean History' function **
* Widgets will not work if you install app to SD card, please check Quick System Info Widget Pack for additional support *
A smart widget is included in this app. The widget provides info about your CPU: Temperature, Frequency and CPU Usage ( % ). It's optimized to spend very low battery and it can also be turned ON/OFF with a single click on the widget. Note that if you move the app to the SD Card, the widget will not be available.
ABOUT REQUIRED PERMISSIONS ( recently some users are giving bad reviews because of the required permissions ):
All the required permissions of this app are necessary to show the user all the info about his device, including picture permission. This app doesn't take photos or videos, only requires those permissions to detect and show the information about the camera.
- Share your Report to your friends with your favourite Messaging App!
- CPU Widget with Temperature, Frequency and CPU Usage ( % ).
- Processor info ( Cores, Max Frequency, Real Time Frequency, etc... ).
- Device info ( Android version, Kernel, Compilation, etc... ).
- Graphics Processing Unit info ( GPU, OpenGL, Vertex and Texture Units, etc... ).
- Audio Chipset Info ( Audio Chip, Audio Codecs, Radio Chip, Audio Modes, etc... ).
- RAM Memory info ( Total RAM, Avaiable RAM etc... ).
- Storage Space info ( Internal, External, SD Card, etc... ).
- Display info ( Screen Resolution, Screen Size, Density, Refresh Rate, etc...).
- Camera info ( Megapixels, Flash Modes, Focal Length, Focus Modes, Effects, etc... ).
- Temperature info ( System temperature and Battery Temperature ).
- Battery info ( Battery level, status, type, etc... )
- Sensors info ( Accelerometer, Orientation, Magnetic Field, GPS, Light, Gravity, etc... ).
- Export your System Report by E-mail.
- Share your System Summary with your favourite messaging app.
If you enjoyed this app, please, rate it in Google Play. It will only take a second and it will be very helpfull for the developer.
Note that if you have found errors in the app, you should send us an email with the problem instead of putting a negative review. The app will be updated as soon as possible.
System Info provides a lot of basic system information for your Android platform, including information for CPU memory, SD Card, running processes, network states, battery, installed applications and so on.