Just install, exit to homescreen and push menu button ->Theme->select Android L theme and see changes.
Support almost lg devices.
Note: This works only on LG devices.
List devices support:
LG Optimus L7 P700,Optimus G E975,Optimus L9 P760,Optimus G Pro E985,Optimus L5 E610,Optimus 4X HD P880,Optimus L7 II P710,Optimus L7 II Dual P715,Optimus L5 II E460,Optimus F3 LS720,Optimus F7,Optimus L3 II E430,Optimus L5 II Dual E455,Optimus L9 P769,Optimus L5 Dual E615,Optimus L3 II Dual E435,Optimus F5 P875,Optimus G LS970,Optimus G E970,Optimus Vu P895,Lucid2 VS870,Optimus LTE2,Optimus Vu II,Optimus Vu II F200,Optimus L4 II,Spectrum II 4G VS930,Motion 4G MS770,Escape P870,Mach LS860,Intuition VS950,Splendor US730,Optimus L4 II Dual,X3, G2 VS980, G2 LS980, G2 D800, G2 D801, G2 D802, G2 D803 and much more...
If you have problem, please contact me. I will answer as soon as possible.
- LG G3 Phone is now Full Supported
- LG phones like G2 with IR transmitter are not compliant with Google directives of Android 4.4 KitKat respect infrared so on these devices infrared may not work
- SONY users may not use builtin infrared, this is not an app limitation, but a SONY problem, SONY is not compliant with Google directives.
For all devices that doesn't have a compatible IR transmitter, we suggest to use an external IR dongle on headphone connector. IRDroid V1 is fulli tested and supported.
Why have I to buy a new remote controller (like Logitech Harmony Remote) when I have an Android phone? It does much more at a smaller price and you can take it with you anywhere!
This application (the 1st and only that work through network connection and infrared) is very simple, use it to enable the two secret service menu of LG TVs, so you can have extra functionality like DIVX and DVR and much more! In addition to that, the app is also a remote controller and allows you to use the DVR functionality. You can control all TV models from the old to the newer. Only 2011 models supports network connection, for all other models you must use infrared. Supported infrared are phones with builtin infrared transmitter o infrared dongle like IRDroid V1.0 (open source project at www.irdorid.com) connected to headphone connector. The application is tested with 42LW650G and some 2013 / 2014 models.
This is an unofficial LG application. It lets you enter and edit the parameters and the features (THX, THX cinema, DVR, DIVX, USB, Language ... ) of the LG televisions equipped with WIFI or Ethernet connection, by entering the two secret Service Menu 1 and 2. Editing parameters and functions in the secret menus can damage or cause malfunctioning of the TV device if used without expertise. These damages could invalidate the warranty. Some of the devices could miss some of the software features. The user is responsible for every action made with this application and underwrites the full responsibility for that. The company and its employees disclaim all responsibility for damages caused to person or things consequent to the use of this software.
* Triggers: App, Time, Day, Location, Hard/Soft State, Event, Shortcut, Widget, Timer, Plugins
* Actions: 200+ built-in, plugin support
* Tasks: loops, variables, conditions
* Scenes: design your own screen overlays
* App Creation: create your own standalone apps to share or sell! (Android 2.3+)
Starter Guides: http://tasker.dinglisch.net/guides.html
Queries, Problems: see Menu / Info / Support in-app
It's not possible to fix problems reported via Play Store Comments...
****** Actions By Category ******
[not all actions available on all devices]
* ALERT: Flash, Notify LED/Sound/Vibrate, Cancel Notification, Popup Timed/WithTaskIcons/Names, Torch, Vibrate, Vibrate Pattern
* APP: Calendar Insert, Go Home, Kill App, Load App, Open Map (/StreetView/Nav)
* AUDIO: Alarm/Call/DTMF/Media/Notif./Ringer/System Volume, Haptic Feedback Toggle, Mic Mute, Notification Pulse, Notification(<4.1)/Ringer Vibrate (<4.2 or root), Silent Mode, Speakerphone, Sound Effects toggle
* DIALOG: 28 System Settings dialogs
* DISPLAY: Auto-Brightness, Close System Dialogs, Keyguard, Keyguard Pattern, Display Brightness, Display Off Timeout, Display Rotation, Set Wallpaper, Stay On, Status Bar (expand/collapse)
* FILE: Browse Files, Directory Create/Delete/Move, File Copy/Delete/Move/Open, Write To File, Read Line, Read Paragraph, Zip/Unzip File
* INPUT: Button, Dpad (root only), Type (root only), Input Method Select, Soft Keyboard (show)
* MEDIA: Media Button Events (grab), Media Player Control, Music File/Dir, Play/Forward/Back/Stop, Photo/Series/TimeSeries, Record Audio, Record Audio Stop, Ringtone, Scan Card
* MISC: (Broadcast) Action Intent, Component Intent, Get Location, GPS Status (<2.3 or Cyanogen/submod), Run (ASE) Script, Say, Say To File, Shut Up, Search For, Set Clipboard, Reboot (root only), Set CPU (root only) Set Timezone
* NETWORK: Airplane Mode (<4.1 or root), Autosync, BT, BT ID, Compose Email, Browse URL, HTTP GET, HTTP POST, Mobile Data (on/off), Mobile Data 2G/3G (Cyanogen only), USB Tether, WiFi Toggle, Wifi Disconnect/Reassociate/Reconnect, Wifi Sleep, Wifi Tether, Wimax Toggle
* PHONE: Call, Call Log, Call Block/Divert/Revert, Compose MMS/SMS, Contacts, End Call, Radio, Send SMS, Send Data SMS, Silence Ringer, Take Call
* TASKER: Change Icon Set, If, End If, Goto Action, Perform Task, Profile Toggle, Query Action, Set Widget Icon, Set Widget Label, Stop, Wait, Wait Until
* VARIABLES: Set, Clear, Inc, Dec, Query, Randomize, Split, Join, List
* 3RD PARTY: Android Notifier, Astrid, BeyondPod, JuiceDefender Data/Toggle, Gentle Alarm, NewsRob, OfficeTalk, SleepBot, SMS Backup+, TeslaLED, WidgetLocker
****** States ******
Airplane Mode, BT Connected, Calendar Entry, Docked, Headset Plugged, Incoming Call, Keyboard Out, Light Level, Media Button, Missed Call, Mobile Network, Device Orientation, Power, Various Sensors, Signal Strength, Unread Text, Variable Value, Wifi Network, Wifi Near
****** Events ******
Alarm Clock/Done, Date Set, Time/Date Set, Timezone Set, Display: Off/On/Unlocked, File Closed/Deleted/Modified/Moved/Opened/Attributes Changed, Camera/Search Button Long-Press, Card Mounted/Removed/Unmounted, Gesture,Missed Call, Phone Changes, Received Text, SMS Send Success/Failure, Battery Changed/Full/Low/Overheating, Device Boot, Device Shutdown, Storage Low, Locale Changed, New/Removed/Updated Package, Wallpaper Changed, Button Gadget Clicked, New Window, Notification, Notification Clicked, Zoom Click, Variable Cleared/Set, K9 Email Received, Gentle Alarm, Kaloer Clock, OpenWatch, Reddit Notify, Screebl, Widget Locker
**** Needs root !
This app allows the user to use their phone as a Wifi Hotspot. It is designed specifically for the LG Optimus F3, but it should work on any Android rom that has /system/bin/ndc (or in some other location), that signifies NetMgr based network configuration.
The app includes a widget to turn hotspot on and off with a single click.
**** REQUIRES ROOT !!!!
**** I have reports that it is not working on non-Virgin Mobile devices. If you have it WORKING on a non-VM device, please post a comment. I am looking into the matter.
When first installed, it will allow you to select the SSID and password. If not using an LG Optimus F3 you might also need to change the radio or wlan device.
You can change the DNS used for connected clients. It defaults to Google's DNS servers.
If you need to change these later, just run the app and click 'Settings'. Changes to settings will not take effect while the hotspot is on.
Turn enable, click the widget - it will animate and turn blue, if all is OK. Just click the widget again to turn off the Hotspot. You can also enable/disable the hotspot using the app by clicking the wifi icon to toggle the mode.
This app uses roottools.
Send me an email if you have any issues, but please read http://androidforums.com/virgin-mobile-optimus-f3-all-things-root/835878-wifi-hotspot-available.html first for help.
**** If you are having problems, and have previously installed some other hotspot widget, please don't contact me. You need to do a complete "system restore", then install this widget. Many of the other hotspot apps install custom binaries or mess with the system internals, and then this app won't work ! Even a factory reset might not fix it, and you have to use the LG "unbrick" methods.
**** Do not use spaces in your SSID. It may cause the phone to reboot. (should be OK in version 1.2)
CyanogenMOD Support !!!
☆Only for LG Optimus 4X HD (P880)☆
LG P880 Notifications use the touch led for notifications from all apps.
Testet with Stock ROM: v10a - v10h and v20a and CyanogenMod 10.1(Android 4.2.2)
APP has the same theme which uses LG.
You have to root your device to get LED notifications to work.
The app based on LG-Optimus-2X-Black-Notifications from Martin Börjesson.
Thanks for the source.
✓ Configure separate events for Volume Up and Down buttons*
✓ Built-in flashlight allows you to toggle your camera flash just by holding the volume key, without unlocking the phone
✓ Launch any app on your phone
✓ Launch an "Ok Google" voice search prompt
✓ Supports Launcher Shortcuts as well. You can Direct Dial a contact, start Google Maps Navigation to a preset destination, open a bookmarked site and more.
✓ No ads. Completely free.
* Volume Down button action disabled in Android 5.0 and above due to restrictions from LG
✓ Stock LG ROM (or ROMS based on it)
✓ QuickMemo installed and working properly
✓ Not compatible with Quick Circle case
All variants of LG G2 and G3, including carrier specific versions of Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, others and mini models such as Beat, Lite, Stylus, Dual and more
By Naveen Naushad for AppTuners
This is NOT an official app from LG Electronics. Key Plus has been developed by AppTuners for selected range of LG phones.
* Privacy protected & Safest flashlight.
* Flashlight App that turns on instantly.
* SOS Strobe.
* Flashlight with Compass and Battery Meter.
* Easy to use
* Supported in Most of the Popular Devices.
* No GPS tracking!
* Minimum permission
It has been tested to work well on the following devices:
* LG Optimus
* LG G3
* Motorola Moto G
* Motorola Moto X
* Galaxy S5
* Galaxy S4
* Galaxy Note4
* Galaxy Note3
- Lý do quan trọng nhất là khi mất IMEI máy của bạn sẽ mất sóng, không thể thực hiện cuộc gọi, gửi tin nhắn hay sử dụng dữ liệu
- Có nhiềc cách khác nhau để lấy lại được IMEI, nhưng tốt nhất hãy cứ sao lưu cho chắc ăn. Phòng bệnh dễ hơn.
Chức năng chính:
- Sao lưu phân vùng chứa IMEI lên thẻ nhớ (hoặc bộ nhớ trong)
- Khôi phục lại phân vùng chứa IMEI đã được sao lưu.
Dòng máy hỗ trợ:
- LG LTE1: LU6200, SU640, P930, P935, P936
- LG LTE2: F160 S/L/K
- LG LTE3: F260
- LG Escape: P870
- LG Optimus G PRO F240 L/S/K
- LG Optimus GK F220 L/S/K
- LG G2 F320 L/S/K, D80x, VS980, LS980
- LG G Flex F340 L/S/K, D959, D950, LS995
Ứng dụng này viết dựa theo ý tưởng của Admin Hoangnova - LGViet.com
Have you ever wondered whether your phone is original or not? You may also wonder when did your phone is manufactured. With this simple and useful tool, you can find it exactly!
This app is useful especially when you buy an used-phone. You are given rich information such as the serial numbers, the manufacture and release dates, network provider, and even your color of your phone! You can check this information on the tag at the back of your phone. Moreover, this app also provides the latest firmware file (.KDZ file) of your LG phone. You can download it right to your phone or send the download link to your email and download on your computers.
All information is based on your IMEI number. It is the most reliable because it is unique for your phone and is got directly from LG electronic.
With this app, you will never accidentally buy a fake phone!
- android.permission.INTERNET: To get information from the Internet.
- android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE: To get your IMEI number.
- android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: To check if your phone is connected to the Internet.
- android.permission.GET_ACCOUNTS: To help you send download link to yourself over your email address.
No other hidden permissions, totally free!
V1.1 Support stolen phone checking
V1.01: Support IMEISV with 16 digits.
V1.0: First version. Support all LG phones. Other phones from others manufactures will be supported soon!
With a smart phone and LG product connected via Bluetooth, "LG Bluetooth Remote" can be used as a traditional remote after a simple connection process.
"LG Bluetooth Remote" automatically searches for the remote control applications available when connecting to a device.
Select the device connected, and you are allowed to download and use the remote application for the product
Mini Audio System
Micro Audio System
Docking Speaker System
Portable Speaker System
AV Receiver System
-Some models may not be compatible with this app.
(such as non-Bluetooth supported models)
- "LG Bluetooth Remote" may experience operation problems depending on the phone’s performance.
Check before using!
Check for the Bluetooth connection before using.
If the Bluetooth signal is weak, it can cause operation problems.
LG Backup lets data migration from old smartphone to new LG smartphone. When migrating to LG G3, backup data can be transferred directly between smartphones using Wi-Fi hotspot feature. If both sender and receiver phones are LG smartphones, use pre-installed LG Backup app instead of downloading this app.
Contact, Calendar, Bookmark, Message(SMS), Photo, Video, Music, Documents, Voice Memo
Sender - Android Gingerbread and above
Receiver - LG G2 and beyond (Direct Wi-Fi transfer from LG G3)
Some functions may be limited depending on smartphone manufacturer/model.
- When LG appliance has some trouble, SDS App provide audible-diagnosis features by quick and easy way.
- In addition, It also provide self-diagnosis functions not only LG Smart appliance with Wi-Fi function, but common appliance.
- Provide Self-diagnosis contents through search function of symptom category.
- Self-diagnosis by using Audible diagnosis and connect to Call Center to send diagnosis data through wireless network. (3G/4G, Wi-Fi)
- In addition, It also provide self-diagnosis functions not only LG Smart appliance with Wi-Fi function, but common appliance, which has diagnosis logo like app icon.
- This application can be used by only user with LG Home Appliance
Keywords : lg, diagnosis, repair, service, smart, appliance, refrigerator, oven,washing machine, laundry, dryer, 스마트진단
Ở Việt Nam mình, anh em mua điện thoại xách tay từ bên Hàn rất nhiều, trong đó LG và Sky là chủ yếu. Do nhu cầu cao nên có nhiều thương gia nhập máy từ bên Trung Quốc mông má lại rồi bán. Do đó, mình viết app này giúp anh em chơi LG có thể kiểm tra được thông tin máy của mình, tránh mua phải hàng dựng, hàng nhái, tiền mất tật mang.
Với ứng dụng này, anh em có thể check thông tin "chính chủ", số serial number (máy Hàn ko quản lý bằng IMEI mà bằng số serial), ngày tháng sản xuất, nhà mạng, phiên bản (L, K hay S), cả màu sắc (quan trọng vì máy dựng có thể bị thay vỏ). Bạn có thể đối chiếu thông tin này với tem dán ở sau máy để kiểm tra thêm độ "chính chủ".
Bạn cũng có thể tải phiên bản phần mềm mới nhất (file .KDZ) về với phần mềm này. Nếu lo ngại file quá lớn, bạn có thể gửi link down vào email và tải với máy tính. File KDZ này là file cho riêng điện thoại của bạn, đảm bảo ko chung đụng với ai nên ko sợ KDZ nhầm.
Ứng dụng này sẽ rất hữu dụng khi bạn mua điện thoại từ các thương gia nhập máy bên Hàn hoặc khi bạn muốn tìm link file KDZ.
It doesn't get brighter than this!!
Flash light will work with following phones
LG G2, G3
Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2, 3
NO GPS Tracking!!
It uses camera LED to use as flash light.
Flashlight, Flashlight App, Flash light, Flashlights, LG G3, Galaxy S3, Galaxy S4, HTC One, Note3, Note 3, Note2, Note 2
This app is an MK9 trainer for players wanting to learn to get better at the game, or expand the moves you know. With comfort :) Designed by a die hard MK player for die hard MK players!
-All sizes of phones from small to big
-7' Tablets, and 10' Tablets. No more scrunched up windows and awkward views like other apps.
-Voice Commands! Just tap the mic and say your fighters name. Loads just in time for the next fight!!
-Dual Fighter Screens for High resolution phones and tablets so you can train for tag team matches easily!
-Includes all the built-in moves, special moves, combos, tag combos and finishers. More goodies coming soon!
-Independent zoom for player controls! Are you near sighted? make it Bigger!! God blessed you with good eyes? The default zoom shows tons of moves in an efficient way.
-It's all in one screen! No more going back and forth through messy navigation!
-Supports Generic, PS3, and Xbox 360 Button layouts.
-New custom made combos will be added soon for each character as I go along. I'm also going to add tactics on how to face each fighter online in style so you can become a well rounder fighter :)
If you find that any info is incorrect please let me know and i'll fix it :)
Note: Some characters have some names that are a little hard for voice recognition to get right. I've added some fuzzy matching technology to help out. for example showing Shang Tsung when it hears you say 'sang soon'. If you find that you can't say a characters name because it keeps recognizing some other words, tell me what they are (if they're consistent) and i'll add it to my fuzzy matches so it gets even better.
On sale for the one week!!
UPDATE - I just built a custom MK9 Arcade stick from scratch. My app will include instructions with photos shortly so you can make your own for about $80.
-Added a few DIY Combos for Kitana and Cyber-SubZero.
-Split big combos into multiple lines to make them easier to read and so that they follow more like how you actually need to execute them.
-Added a bunch of DIY combos for Reptile
-Fixed misc items in scorpion's page
-Added a combo's section to the strategy guide, and 4 lesson sections inside.
-Added PS3 system support/icons (saw the comment :))
-Added DIY combos for Sub-Zero, cleaned up his section a bit. From now on will be putting X-Ray combos into the X-Ray section.
-Added DIY combos and some X-Ray combos for baraka
-Added DIY combos and Xray combos, and v.s info for Mileena
-Added v.s. info for scorpion
-Added DIY combos for Shang Tsung, plenty more coming too.
Lot's of exclusives here :)
-Changed default zoom for Nexus 10 so that things are bigger by default.
-If something looks too small on your device shoot me an email with the make/model and i'll fix it.
-Updated strategy guide - Added defense section.
-The other sections will come soon as well.
-Updated defense section with some new content
-Added V.S Info for Nightwolf and Kung Lao
-General cleanup to make moves easier to read, especially the big combos.
-Added Toasty Boost! for about half the cast. The other half coming shortly.
-Added new lessons for the defense section in the guide
-Added v.s Info for reptile
It does not require root. It can take a very long time, but then you can do whatever you want with your device and not worry about nosy people trying to recover it.
It should work on pretty much all android devices.
SUPPORTED PHONE MODELS:
-Other phones may work, but try at your own risk!
It's time to show your LG Connect where the plug goes! :) This little phone is great but suffers from short battery life, overheating problems and a few other things. This app was made to pick up where LG left off and finish polishing it into a great phone.
Features so far:
-Improve battery life, so far the longest I've had with normal use is 19hours but that varies with usage. Typical is around 12-14.
-Speeds up responsiveness so that everything is pretty much instant.
-Smoother scrolling (Still not perfect, but better)
-Reduces heat when playing 3D games (helps with the overheating problem, and prolongs battery)
-Lots of tweaks and hidden menus
-faster SDCard speeds *coming in ver 1.2*
-Remove Built in Junk apps individually (you can choose)
-Not exactly an app feature, but I help users out via email in a timely manner, and I'm very active on www.androidforums.com. I understand some people may not understand exactly what root is and things like that. You can expect a response without attitude or judgement. I'm also open to feedback and actively look for new content to include in my apps.
New features coming soon!, All tweaks added only after passing 24 hour torture tests.
-Browser Proxy Settings
-Audio Subsystem Calibration
-Tether Settings (Wifi not working yet)
-Battery Info (temp/health/charge)
-4G Toggle/APN Settings
-Added a "Sweet Spot" Setting. This one is what I personally use, if I find something better i'll keep this setting updated. That's what presets are for after all :)
-Added support for the su command being located in /system/xbin as opposed to /system/bin. This should help some advanced users with different phone models that want to try it out, but my app had been telling them their device was not rooted.
-New app Icon, Les- thanx for doing the gfx! Credits coming soon :)
-Fixed cpu governor not being set
-Fixed a small start-up bug. I was trying to read a setting that didn't exist yet :)
-The first release!, This is just like the LG Esteem Optimizer except tailored for this phone's needs :)
Q) What is root/rooted, what does this mean?
A) Root=God as far as your phone goes. When you buy it you are not God, you are a mere mortal who can do limited things decided upon by the evil LG and MetroPCS corporations. The man!. When you root your phone, you say: Down with the man. Then you can pretty much do as you please with it. It's pretty much a computer in case you weren't aware.
Q) How do I root?
A) It's pretty simple. Go to www.androidforums.com, LG Connect, All things Root. You can download some files, read explanations and talk to others. Usually all that's required is a pc, a file from the site, the usb cable that came with it and your phone.
Q) Is it required to run your app?
Q) Can I undo it if I want to return my phone?
A) You most certainly can. You can find a guide in the same section of the forum.
Q) Will it void my warranty?
A) They want you to believe yes, in reality - no. Because all you have to do is restore it to it's original factory condition and there would be zero difference between than and a new phone, as its only software we're making changes to.
Anytime you need to return a phone just restore it first, and remember take your sdcard out, as you don't want anyone keeping your photos or other data. Some people forget and your card could end up with an employee or one of their customers.