SnoopSnitch collects and analyzes mobile radio data to make you aware of your mobile network security and to warn you about threats like fake base stations (IMSI catchers), user tracking, and SS7 attacks.
To use SnoopSnitch, a rooted device with a Qualcomm chipset running stock Android 4.1 or higher is required. Unfortunately, custom ROMs are often unsupported at the moment as they can lack necessary proprietary drivers. (Some successful CyanogenMod installs have been reported.)
This application uses data contributed by other users. By choosing to upload your measurement results or security events, you can help improve this data base and support future research.
SnoopSnitch will ask for confirmation whenever any of your information is uploaded to our servers. All uploads are encrypted. Note that uploaded radio traces may contain private information as a side-effect.
The following permissions are required:
- ACCESS_SUPERUSER: Open Qualcomm diagnosis interface to capture radio data
- CALL_PHONE, READ_PHONE_STATE, SEND_SMS, RECEIVE_SMS: Generate mobile network traffic recorded in active tests
- GET_TASKS: Retrieve state of helper processes interacting with diagnosis interface
- WAKE_LOCK: Acquire CPU for long-running analysis steps
- ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION, ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION: record location of IMSI catchers and security events if configured
- INTERNET: Download new data from gsmmap.org, upload radio traces and debug logs upon request
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Postpone uploads until network is available
SnoopSnitch is open-source software released under the GPLv3. For source code and further information, please visit the project website:
PGP fingerprint: 9728 A7F9 D457 1FBB 746F 5381 D52C AC10 634A 9561
-- snoop snitch
The program is designed to help you to find phone if it is lost or stolen.
In the program settings you can add allowed SIM cards and phone numbers to send SMS messages.
After the boot, if the current SIM is unknown, then program send an SMS messages to configured in the settings phone numbers.
CarrierIQ Scanner & Protection helps determine whether or not your phone contains Carrier IQ mobile diagnostic software.
✰ “Simple and reliable, and from a known and reliable company - Lookout!”
✰ “Lookout always presents the best security apps!”
✰ “Very informative! Thanks for going into detail about this issue!”
Don't forget to also download Lookout Security & Antivirus from Play Store: http://ap.lookout.com/SH3o , for complete Android protection including free antivirus, backup, find lost phone and more.
Security researchers have recently determined that a number of consumer mobile devices contain pre-installed software from Carrier IQ. While this software appears to be designed to help mobile network operators improve coverage through metrics tracking, it does not provide a clear opt-out path for users. Additionally, it can be difficult for non-technical users to determine whether or not their handset is affected.
We've developed the Carrier IQ Detector to aid in this process in an effort to keep mobile users fully informed about what their phone is doing.
Note: This application does not remove Carrier IQ software from your device. Because Carrier IQ software is deeply integrated with handset firmware, users would be required to attain special device privileges in order to remove it. Side effects of this process have the potential to put users at further risk of malware infection while making devices ineligible to receive firmware updates in the future.
If you are sure you know what you are doing and would like to remove Carrier IQ software from your phone, there are a number of guides available online.
If you have made previous attempts to remove Carrier IQ software from your device, our Detector may still report its presence. This can be caused by incomplete removal attempts that do not remove all relevant files.
Both of the permissions are only used if you choose to share your results with us. CM users may revoke both permissions and the app will still function.
❐ About Lookout Labs
CarrierIQ Scanner & Protection is a project of the Labs division of Lookout Mobile Security. The goal of Lookout Labs is to explore new ideas and push the boundaries of mobile apps.
Labs projects are experimental by nature, and may only be available for a limited time.
❐ About Lookout Inc.
Lookout builds security technology that protects people, businesses, governments, and critical infrastructure from the growing threats in the post-PC era.
Visit our website https://www.lookout.com to learn more about us.
❐ About Lookout Security & Antivirus
CarrierIQ Scanner & Protection is not a replacement for Lookout Security & Antivirus. CarrierIQ Scanner & Protection is only available in English.
Downloading Lookout Security & Antivirus (http://ap.lookout.com/SH3o) is the best way to keep your phone & tablet safe from malware and spyware, back up your data, and locate, scream, lock, or wipe a lost or stolen mobile device.
Lookout Security & Antivirus is available in German, French, Japanese, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese (Traditional and Simplified), Korean, Russian and Polish.
© 2012 Lookout, Inc. All rights reserved. Patents pending.
Now you can catch them red handed!
When armed, redHanded will silently start taking shots at predefined intervals through your mobile's front facing camera each time it's unlocked. The shots taken will be conveniently saved to your gallery with the current time-stamp allowing you to identify who was messing with your mobile and when.
If you are the one unlocking your phone while redHanded is armed, you can abort the shooting process by a quick shake of the mobile within a second of the unlock or anytime by accessing the app and entering your 4 digit code.
redHanded has two shooting modes:
This mode takes regular shots from the camera and produces better resolution images than the other mode.
However, on some mobiles, the shutter sound is impossible to mute rendering the application immediately noticeable.
Capture from Preview
This mode captures frames from the live preview of the camera. The resolution of the images taken depends on the supported preview sizes of your phone.
This option is guaranteed to be completely silent.
redHanded has been tested with default launcher only. It might not work properly with home replacement apps.
It automates the process of opening a browser, trying to visit a webpage, getting redirected to the portal's login, then having to re-type the URL, or worse, go back to the app that opened the browser and re-share.
For developers: Captivate sends a broadcast intent whenever the portal state changes. See more on the GitHub page: https://github.com/zach-klippenstein/captivate
Many times when some people set up a party, each one has the task of bringing something (e.g. meat, sweets, alcohol and so on...). But what happen when at the end of the party those people have to divide up the spending? Who has spent too much? Who not enough?
Coalsplit makes this division very easy!
This application has also the feature to set any type of units for divisions, so you can also use Coalsplit to divide something different from money.
• Protection from websites with “drive-by” malware that try and infect your device
• Real-time in-the-cloud scanning by industry leading CYREN AntiVirus
• Automatic battery saving mode
• Protection from phishing sites aiming to steal your banking, email or other online credentials
• Rule management for implementation of company browsing policy
• Comprehensive parental control from any browser or application
• Detection of suspicious traffic emanating from compromised devices
CYREN WebSecurity is designed for corporate use only.
2014 SVC Award, SaaS Solution of the Year, Finalist
• Use of this application requires an active subscription to CYREN WebSecurity.
• If you do not have an active subscription, please uninstall the app by going to Settings > Apps > Uninstall
• Choose “I agree” to the “Acceptable Use Policy”
• Enter your login credentials to activate the app. Don’t worry, this is only required once – after that, you won’t even know it’s there.
• You may need to select “I trust the application”
If you are an end-user and have any issues or concerns, please contact your organization’s support department. If you are a System Administrator having difficulties configuring or utilizing the Application, please contact your designated support point of contact.
CYREN is the global leader in information security solutions for protecting web, email, and mobile transactions. Our GlobalView Security Lab continuously innovates our cloud-based threat detection and proactive data analytics to provide comprehensive security solutions for businesses of all sizes. Our award-winning, patented technologies and global security platform increase the value and profitability of our partners’ solutions as CYREN email, web, and antivirus capabilities protect over 550 million end users in 190 countries.
To learn more, please visit our website at http://www.cyren.com/cyren-websecurity.html
To learn more about the latest security trends, read our “top 40 security blog” at http://blog.cyren.com/
Like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/CyrenWeb
Follow us on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/CYRENInc
Follow us on Google+ at https://plus.google.com/101461279063152162737
Follow us on LinkedIn at http://www.linkedin.com/company/cyren
If you know what is logcat, then we have common language! :P
This app provide you a humane UI for logcat. Besides using add/edit/delete custom filter function, you can even add tag/pid filter by just tap log item. It can also exclude log msg with certain TAG/PID/Text. And you can enable/disable each log level separately instead of showing only higher level.
Start, stop logcat,
Add, remove, edit custom filter,
Add tag/pid filter by click log item,
Enable/disable log level separately,
Exclude log msg with certain TAG/PID/Text,
Select ring buffer type,
Set display buffer size,
- Monitor data traffic bytes.
- XY Chart of RF and WiFi signal strength over time.
- Voice notification of signal strength & technology changes, handovers, open hotspots, and more!
- Notes! Insert notes into the RF data collected. Notes can be viewed & edited in Big Picture
- 'Drive Mode' screen showing just RSSI, Cell ID, and technology to view while driving
- Localized for French, Spanish (thank you Augusto!), Portuguese, and German (thank you Lutz!).
- Map and record your color coded RF signal strength as you travel.
- War driving. Collect WiFi access points and list mobile location at the strongest signal.
- Users can redefine site locations on the map.
- Play back, pause, jump to any part of recorded data.
- Share collected data and Maps with Twitter, Facebook, whatever you can share with.
- Sector coverage zones describing sector orientation and beamwidth.
- One Cell Tracking to examine coverage of a single cell site.
- Sound and Vibration notification on handover.
- Possible handoff neighbors (2G).
- User defined sites can be exported or imported for later use.
- Serving cell can be located through Google, OpenCellID.
- All sites located through Google or OpenCellID saved to local database.
- Export recorded data to XML, KML (Google Earth), or CSV files.
- Import older recorded data for playback.
- Roaming and data states, data activity, CGI.
- WiFi MAC address, BSSID, supplicant state.
- WiFi network access points identified.
- EIRP/ERP and Free Space Loss calculators
- Big picture of entire drive test or site survey
- Auto-shutoff at minimum battery level set by user
- Adjust GPS power settings
- App to SD card
*** Please keep those bug reports coming! If you crash and are given the option, please send in the report. I read them all. Or you can email directly at: Type1apps@gmail.com
- If a site appears off the coast of Africa it means that you are using Google's location service or OpenCellID and they cannot determine that cell's location (so it returns the location 0 deg Lat, 0 deg Lon). A new feature for version 2.2.9 is the ability to define your own site locations (add, move or remove) by pressing a spot on the map or a site icon. Users can do their own site surveys as they travel. This is a workaround for those who do not have access to site location data -- unless you are an engineer for a carrier, you won't have access to this data since site locations are generally considered proprietary.
- Background recording, where you exit the app after you start recording, will not register signal strength changes if the phone is in sleep mode (screen is blank). This is a "bug" in Android not the app. If the phone is not allowed to sleep, background recording is possible.
- BER, EVDO, SNR & Ec/Io may display -1. This is the number the Android OS is sending, sorry.
- The app is optimized for GSM service. CDMA devices are not completely supported. This is due to the lack of a CDMA phone (and contract) on my part, not anything specific to the technology. So if you have a CDMA phone be aware it has not been tested by me.
- Please remember you are using a phone, not a laptop. If you try to record hours worth of data, and/or play it back, unexpected things may happen.