1. Bangla to english search with phonetic spelling. (e.g. amar, baddho, soinno, khomota...)
2. It is offline dictionary and doesn't use internet.
3. More than 30,000 words from samsad bangla to english dictionary.
4. More than 18,000 english to bangla words.
5. You can switch between 'bangla to english' and 'english to bangla' by pressing menu -> B2English or E2Bangla.
6. Bookmark support (add or remove bookmark by touching a word).
7. You can scroll up down by touch. So, even your spelling is wrong, you can find your desired word by scrolling up down.
8. You can switch between normal view and list (compact) view.
9. Shows bangla in any android handset. It doesn't use unicode.
If you cannot find a word, just scroll up/down by touch. Still, if you don't find your word, then search somarthok bangla word. For example, sorpo or sap.
There are few spelling and meaning errors. It may seem many to you, because you can see lots of words by scrolling.
Note: this is an online application, you need to have an internet connection to run it
# Persian Farsi Dict Box supports looking up words in both Persian Farsi and English without switching among dictionaries & languages.
# You can tap on a word in Persian Farsi Dict Box to look it up (both Persian Farsi and English supported).
# Persian Farsi Dictionary Box supports offline human pronunciation (both English & Persian Farsi and even other languages).
# Persian Farsi Dict Box searches related images / pictures every time you look up a word.
# Persian Farsi Dictionary Box translate your text when it can’t find any results from offline dictionaries.
# Persian Farsi Dict Box allows you to install more languages with the app.
# Persian Farsi Dictionary Box even supports Stardict format, you can install any Stardict files into Dict Box.
# Persian Farsi Dict Box saves your history persistently.
# Persian Farsi Dictionary Box helps you to bookmark words to multiple word lists easily.
# Persian Farsi Dict Box has built-in Flashcard feature.
# Persian Farsi Dictionary box supports import / export your lists to / from Dropbox.
# Persian Farsi Dict Box links with other dictionary sites for extra references
# And a lot more…
- Offline English - Persian dictionary contains over 146,000 entries.
- Offline Persian - English dictionary contains over 113,000 entries.
- Sound play is available , and it need network connection.(Persian TTS is not surpported yet.)
- Online dictionary is available ,using google translate api.
- Word can be saved to your favor list, long click fav item can remove it from favor list
- Translate result with example sentences, require network connection. If you don't want to connect to network to receive example data, you can uncheck it.
*** This is a fully functional FREE TRIAL ***
• Offers the most comprehensive coverage of English from around the world
• Completely revised and updated to include the very latest vocabulary, with over 350,000 words, phrases, and meanings
• Thousands of words and senses derived from the latest research from the Oxford English Corpus, giving the most complete and accurate picture of the English language today
• About 75,000 audio pronunciations of both common and rare words, doubled with both British & American voice versions, including words with controversial pronunciation or with variant pronunciations
This edition includes thousands of brand-new words and senses, as well as up-to-date encyclopedic information.
Readership: Ideal for anyone who needs a comprehensive and authoritative dictionary of current English; for professionals, students, academics, and for use at work or at home.
A SEARCH TOOL
• A 'fuzzy filter' for when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word.
• A 'keyword' search for finding key words within compound words.
• A wild card search function ('*' or '?') which can replace a letter or entire parts of a word.
• Download dictionary definitions locally for offline word lookup.
A LEARNING TOOL
including a number of features that help you further enhance your vocabulary:
• History list to help you easily review looked-up words.
• Discover more using the included special language notes.
• See words in context with example sentences.
• 'Word-of-the-day' feature with dedicated homescreen widget.
A mobile dictionary application from MobiSystems with content from Oxford University Press.
* Small apps extension for Sony products
This app works offline – you do not need an internet connection.
In addition to the trusted reference content from Dictionary.com and Thesaurus.com, this app includes:
• Word of the Day – learn a new word every day
• Audio pronunciation – hear every word
• Voice search – speak to search
• Translator – get translations for over 30 languages
• Blog – explore over 800 fun language topics
• Slideshows – fascinating facts about language
• Quiz widget - test your vocabulary with Word of the Day quizzes
• Word origin - find out interesting etymologies
• Favorite words and search history – never forget the words you learn
• Spelling suggestions – get help with how words are spelled
• Local lookups - see which words are being searched near you
• Advanced learner’s dictionary – special content for ESL, EFL and English learners
Want even more? You can add to your app with our in-app purchases:
• Slang Dictionary
• Idioms and Phrases
• Example Sentences
• Medical, Science and Rhyming Dictionaries
Or you can get all of this additional content and remove ads for one low price with our Premium App.
The app is free, and supported by ads.
No internet connection is required to view the definitions or thesaurus (although you do need a connection to view illustrations, hear audio pronunciations, and use voice search).
* Synonyms & Antonyms
* Voice Search
* Example Sentences
* Audio Pronunciations
* Word of the Day
* Favorites - lets you keep a list of words that are particularly interesting to you
* For Tablets: Scrolling Index - lets you browse the entire dictionary
* Recent History - lets you keep track of the words you've looked up
♦ More than 182000 english definitions and large number of inflected forms
♦ Fast as it works offline, internet is used only when a word is not found in the offline dictionary
♦ You can leaf through words using your finger!
♦ Easy and functional user interface, optimized also for tablets
♦ Bookmarks and history with option to backup your bookmarks
♦ Crossword help: the symbol ? can be used in place of unknown letter
♦ Random search button (shuffle), useful to learn new words
♦ Compatible with Moon+ Reader, FBReader and other applications via share button
♦ Themes with user defined text colors (how? press menu-->select Settings-->click on Theme)
♦ No voice output? Please follow instructions here: http://goo.gl/axXwR.
Word pronunciation works only if voice data have been installed in your phone (Text-to-speech engine).
♦ No automatic keyboard at startup? Please open the panel Settings and then set option Persistent Search
♦ Question & Answers: http://goo.gl/UnU7V
♦ Information about permissions used by the application can be found here: http://goo.gl/AsqT4C
You can post your suggestions on http://goo.gl/Xkk6d
In case Moon+ Reader does not list my dictionary: open pop-up "Customize dictionary" and select "Open dictionary directly when Long-Tap on a word"
⚠ An offline dictionary needs memory. In case your device has low memory, please consider to use the online dictionary: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=livio.dictionary
Information for application developers:
✔ This application provides Dictionary API for 3rd party developers, please read further details: http://thesaurus.altervista.org/dictionary-android
keywords: Englisch, Inglês, английский
This application requires the following permissions:
INTERNET - to retrieve the definition of unknown words
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE (aka Photos/Media/Files) - to backup configuration and bookmarks
The world’s most trusted dictionary of current English is now available to access for free, directly from Oxford Dictionaries. Search for words and find clear, reliable definitions easily. Expand your vocabulary by browsing the dictionary and discover new and interesting words with our word of the day feature.
This simple look-up tool allows you to access a wealth of words from oxforddictionaries.com through a quick and easy-to-use touch interface. This app is free to download, and currently requires a data connection to access all content.
* Get clear and accurate definitions you can trust
* Switch between British & World English and American English
* Keep up to date with the latest new words via frequent free updates
* Word of the Day suggests interesting words to explore
* Click through to read recent articles from the OxfordWords blog
* Over 350,000 words, phrases, and meanings included
* Access content from Oxford’s premium current British & World English and American English dictionaries: Oxford Dictionary of English and New Oxford American Dictionary
* Cross-references allow you to navigate from entry to entry, and find out more about your search term
* “Did you mean?” fuzzy search capability returns answers even when you’re not sure of the spelling
* This app currently requires a data connection to operate
This language translator app also provides the offline translator or offline dictionary without internet where the translated languages will be saved for offline learning like a english dictionary or other languages offline dictionary book buddy. The camera english translator feature to translate using camera will be included in pro feature app software program update as well.
This language converter or language translator app free for download on Android is best to act as interpreter train and learn foreign language. You can have translation from english to any languages including quran translation, have this language translator dictionary to act like free thesaurus or oxford english dictionary, and enjoy the free google translator or bing translator services.
Translator languages included:
Languages: English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Armenian, Basque, Bengali, Belarusian, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Burmese, Catalan, Cebuano, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino / Tagalog, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gurajati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Khmer, Korean, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian, Persian / Farsi, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu
Arabic قاموس اللغة الإنجليزية
Armenian անգլերեն հայերեն բառարան
Bengali ইংরেজি থেকে বাংলা অভিধান
Belarusian англійская беларускі слоўнік
Bosnian bosanski rječnik
Chinese 英汉词典 英漢詞典
Croatian hrvatski rječnik
Czech anglicky český slovník
Danish Engelsk Dansk ordbog
Dutch Engels Nederlands woordenboek
Filipino / Tagalog
Finnish Englanti Suomi sanakirja
French Dictionnaire français anglais
German Englisch Deutsch-Wörterbuch
Greek Αγγλικά Ελληνικά λεξικό
Gurajati ઇંગલિશ શબ્દકોશ
Hebrew מילון עברית אנגלית
Hindi India अंग्रेजी हिन्दी शब्दकोश
Hmong phau ntawv txhais lus
Hungarian angol magyar szótár
Indonesian kamus indonesia inggris
Italian Italy inglese dizionario italiano
Japanese Japan 英語日本語辞書
Javanese kamus jawa
Kannada ಇಂಗ್ಲೀಷ್ ಕನ್ನಡ ನಿಘಂಟು
Korean Korea 영어 한국어 사전
Malay kamus melayu inggeris
Maltese dizzjunarju Ingliż
Marathi इंग्रजी मराठी शब्दकोश
Mongolian англи монгол толь бичиг
Nepali अंग्रेजी नेपाली शब्दकोश
Norwegian engelsk norsk ordbok
Persian / Farsi انگلیسی فارسی
Polish Słownik angielsko polski
Portuguese Dicionário Inglês Português
Punjabi ਅੰਗਰੇਜ਼ੀ ਤੇ ਪੰਜਾਬੀ ਕੋਸ਼
Romanian engleză dicționar română
Russian Russia английский русский словарь
Serbian Енглески речник српски
Slovak angličtina slovenský slovník
Slovenian Angleško slovenski slovar
Spanish Inglés diccionario español
Swedish engelska svenska ordbok
Tamil தமிழ் அகராதி
Telugu ఆంగ్లం తెలుగు నిఘంటువు
Turkish ingilizce türkçe sözlük
Ukrainian англійська український словник
Urdu انگریزی اردو لغت
Vietnamese Từ điển tiếng việt tiếng anh
Yiddish ענגליש ייִדיש ווערטערבוך
Yoruba Gẹẹsi itumọ
This dictionary helps you to complete the world's major languages mutual translations. All of this work is in the offline state to achieve.
We are sure this is what you're looking for electronic dictionary.
* Mono-lingual dictionaries for English, German, and Italian.
* Mutli-lingual dictionaries between many language pairs.
* Fast translate! (See translations as you type!)
* Dictionaries stored on SD card (works offline!)
* Save queried translations to text file on SD card for later reference.
English, Chinese, Japanese, Arabic, French, Korean,Russian, Spanish,German, Hindi and etc.
* Data from en.wiktionary.org.
If Dictionary crashes on your device (especially Sony Ericsson devices),
try using Dictionary's preferences to change to the "System default" font.
Dictionary is based on QuickDic code:, and licensed under the Apache License.
QuickDic code: http://code.google.com/p/quickdic-dictionary/
Apache License, Version 2.0: http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html
WHY OUR USERS LOVE IT:
1. It is totally FREE!!
2. It has both ONLINE and OFFLINE mode available so will work without an internet connection.
3. It has facility to type in Hindi and search Hindi Words.
4. It provides Devanagri Font display across devices.
5. It has auto completion, save search history and save favourite words.
6. It translates individual words and phrases
7. It has audio pronunciations in English and in Hindi.
8. It provides english definitions, hindi definitions and usage examples.
9. It provides innovative dictionary tools like hindi english spell checker, word games etc.
10. It is regularly updated by a dedicated team of Developers.
11. It provides quick support at email@example.com for any problem.
12. It can be used as english hindi translator and english hindi converter.
For more information and to try it out on web please visit: http://dict.hinkhoj.com
We hope you will like it and review it on Google Play Store.
Please feel free to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org for any suggestion.
Total 15 Languages(CHINESE, FRENCH, SPANISH, ITALIAN, RUSSIAN, GERMAN, PORTUGUESE, POLISH, ROMANIAN, CZECH, GREEK, TURKISH, JAPANESE, KOREAN and ARABIC) support if You are connected to Internet. So You can learn different languages and pronunciations.
You can translate English to Chinese, English to French, English to Russian and so on...
and the reverse also..like Chinese to English, French to English and so on....
A dictionary book will cost You some tens of $ while You are getting this app free!
For those who are preparing for competitive exams like GRE, TOEFL, CAT it will be very useful for them. It is not possible to either carry or open a Dictionary Book always. But the electronic Dictionary will be always with You as Phone is your closest companion now a days.
You can search words quickly. You can also filter the words alphabetically.
Voice support is provided. So You will learn the proper pronunciation of each word.
If You are connected to internet then You can search details about a word in Google and Wikipedia.
So it is a combination of online and offline Dictionary. And You do not need to bother about the network condition also.
Oxford Dictionary and The Free Dictionary will be provided in the paid version.
Favorites option for GRE, TOEFL, CAT candidates will be there in paid version.
Practice for competitive exams on the go listening to music on the phone.
The comprehensive WordWeb dictionary database includes:
- 285,000 words, phrases and derived forms
- 225,000 word sense definitions
- 70,000 usage examples
- 85,000 text pronunciations
- Synonyms, similar and related words
- N. American, British, Australian and international English
The intelligent word entry suggests possible correct spellings as you type, as well as listing words that sound the same or are often confused.
Additional features include the ability to drill down on any word in a definition, full bookmark support and history.
Search features include:
- Alphabetical listing
- Spelling suggestions
- Sounds-like and often-confused
- Fast pattern-matching search (*, ?, vowel and consonant)
- Filter search results by noun, verb, adjective, adverbs
The database includes proper nouns and common abbreviations in addition to English vocabulary (e.g. LOL, Oxford, ROFL, Webster, UNHCR, etc.)
No Internet connection is required to use WordWeb, and it's free. Better than dictionary.com? - judge for yourself!
o 10,000 most frequently used words from each language
o A selection of the most frequently used words in everyday language
o Additional English explanation for all English headwords to help you enrich your language
o Quick search of words while you type
o Fast article scrolling
o History to see the last 50 words you have looked up
o Filters to help you locate the word you are searching for:
+ Fuzzy filter- used when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word
+ Keyword-used to locate the instances of a key word within other compound words
+ Wild card - "?" and "*" replace a letter and group of letters in words
o Pinch zoom
Other available dictionaries:
Our Bilingual and bidirectional dictionaries to English are available for the following languages:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bulgarian, Canadian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Estonian, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin, Latvian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Mandarin, Netherlands, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovanian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tagalog, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh and Yiddish.
100% Free Offline English to Urdu dictionary. It has embedded Urdu font which doesn't require any additional Urdu feature on your device. Its just smooth and pain-less. The vocabulary is constantly being updated.
مکمل انگریزی اردو لغت
You can search any word and then click on it to read its meanings in Urdu language. Meanings are displayed in real Urdu language not romanized.
***100% DATA FOR FREE***
Although this App does not provide definitions or any examples, but mechanism is easy to understand the meanings.
Features of this App are:
> Layout - is very simple and is user friendly.
> History - every word you ever viewed is stored in history.
> Favorites / Bookmarks - you are able to add words to favorites list by clicking the “star” icon.
> Managing History and Favorites lists - you are able edit those lists or clear them.
> Various Settings - you may change application’s font and theme (choose one of several color themes).
> Word spelling, using Text-To-Speech module (No Internet Connection required).
> Maximum data is used - up-to-date vocabulary.
With its clear definitions and carefully chosen up-to-date vocabulary from all areas of life the Urdu - English - Urdu dictionary will meet your everyday language needs and will make your trips more comfortable and fun.
Its the best Urdu dictionary for travelers, business mans, players, students, children, teachers, learners, boys and girls.
Try our other Apps; Quran Karim, Prayer Times, Sahih Bukhari Hadith, eBooks, Car Racing, Sniper Counter Shooter, Video Player, Turbo Bike, Surah Yaseen, Sahih Muslim, Malay Dictionary, Arabic Dictionary, Allah Names, Tafseer ul Quran. Thanks for feedback and ratings.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/islamiapps
Powered By: Joltatech
After installing, go to Settings->Locale&Text and Enable Farsi Soft Keyboard. Your phone will display a warning which is common with all third-party keyboards until they are integrated into new release of Android. After confirming, you can change your keyboard in aFarsi Dictionary.