J.Ro Since Updating I had no access to App any more. I face continues Hanging and crashing recently tje app first page fixed and non of tabs are working. It was very userfriendly and almost accurate Dictionary before last update. I am going to uninstall the App.
The old version is better First of all I would like to highlight that this dictionary by far has been the best one out there. I've recommended it to many people until now. But with the latest version I'm missing out a really important feature: The ability to see examples of usage BOTH shown in English and below each sentence stated in Persian. (what is missing now is the example sentences in English)
The new update is disastrous. I'm still at a loss to know why you did this to the best dictionary app in the market. Please give us back the old one. Any chance we can downgrade?
Hi and thanks How can i get access back to your last version? for me that seems better! I am not a person who gets easily difficulties with new things but last version was more lovely, except the FINGLISH what is incredible useful in new version! Thank you :)
Option to make an account I wish there was an option to make an account and sign in to sync the words to save them in your favorite list in case if something happens to the phone. But everything else is excellent.
خرابش کردین گربه برای رضای خدا موش نمیگیره، پس نگویید رایگان است و غر نزنید. کارتان را درست انجام بدهید و با پیشنهاد uninstall صورت مسئله را پاک نکنید
- Bug fixes including the slow startup
- Local voice recognition and entry (English Only)
- English pronunciation using android Text to Speech
- Local pronunciation test (Beta)
- New Graphical User Interface in Persian and English
- History modification feature
- Wordlists creation and management
- Multiple choice word game (both languages)
- Statistics on searches and the word game results
- Random word display on homepage
- Ability to find words near your location
- Help available on all pages
Bangla to english search with phonetic spelling. (e.g. bangla, amar, matrivasa)
The most trusted dictionary of current English is available to access for free