Immerse yourself in the wild west in this gun-toting, quickdraw adventure to bring justice down through the barrel of a gun. What’s a coyboy without bullets and boots? Purchase specialized ammo and gear in the shop to increase attack and defense attributes to avoid attending your own funeral with a front row seat… in a pine box. Play 3 featured mini-games to earn cash along the way as you take down each member of the Texas Tyrant Gang one-by-one in this thrilling, fastest finger showdown.
Do you have the nerves of steel and a steady trigger finger to take down the entire gang? Your life depends on it!
* 4 games in 1
* Fastest finger, gunslinger action
* 3 playable mini-games; Shoot the Can, 3-reel Slots, and Russian Roulette with a twist
* Authentic western themed music and sound fx throughout the game
* Gunslinger narrarated storyline
* Saved high scores & game progress
* 10 enemy characters with increasing speed and difficulty
* Saved reaction scores with every pull of your trigger
* 12 purchasable shop items
* Upgradable Attack and Defense attributes with shop item purchases
**LITE VERSION AVAILABLE IN THE MARKET FOR FREE TO TRY BEFORE YOU BUY**
NOTE: Requires Adobe AIR
PostApp is the easiest way to share your posts to all the social networks that you want!
With PostApp there's no need to enter each network in order to post to it, your post will be broadcasted everywhere with just one click!
You can also post a picture from your device to all your social networks, just choose “PostApp” from the share options, and immediately you will post your picture everywhere!
All you need to do is to login once to your social networks and than just start posting!
You can easily choose which network you wish to post to each time by clicking the network's icon for selecting or deselecting the network.
With PostApp you can:
1. Post text
2. Post a picture from your gallery or camera.
3. Share a picture - PostApp will be added to the "share options" of your device, so you can share a picture from your gallery or camera without even entering PostApp