Do you currently, or have you served in the Armed Forces? Is it time to feel better and save money by drinking less alcohol? If so, DrinksRation can help.
DrinksRation allows you to keep track of the units and calories in your drinks, set goals and provide feedback on how you drink compared to others.
With DrinksRation, you can:
- Track the units and calories in your drinks
- Learn more about the health benefits of cutting down
- Set goals to support you in drinking less alcohol
- Feel supported with regular and personalised feedback via notifications
- Visualise your drinking behaviours and identify difficult periods
- Support research by allowing access to Google Fit data.
DrinksRation has been developed by the King’s Centre for Military Health Research with support from the British Armed Forces, Lancaster University, Combat Stress and the Armed Forces community. By using this app you’ll be helping us understand the drinking behaviours of the Armed Forces community and allow us to help those in need.
DrinksRation has been recommended by Combat Stress and has received an ORCHA Health score of 82/100.
DrinksRation has been funded by the Medical Research Council and the Forces in Mind Trust. The app is managed by Dr Daniel Leightley (email@example.com) who is a researcher based at the King’s Centre for Military Health Research. If you have any feedback, please contact Dr Daniel Leightley (firstname.lastname@example.org). All feedback will be responded to within 7 working days.