One Donor App addresses all the challenges around voluntary unpaid blood donations in African countries to ensure safe blood is available when needed. The One Donor App allows eligible blood donors to schedule appointments, view basic medical reports, request for blood in an emergency, get rewards for donating blood and invite friends to join group appointments.
The One Donor App addresses all the challenges around voluntary unpaid blood donations in African countries to ensure safe blood is available when needed.
The One Donor App is designed to digitalise the process of blood donation. This app makes it easier and safer to donate blood while making voluntary blood donations fun and part of our everyday life!
The One Blood App has the following features:
1. Convenient, easy appointment scheduling and rescheduling.
2. Keep a record of results from your mini-physical.
3. Notifications to book appointments and upcoming appointments
4. You can also rate appointments to improve your experience.
5. Request for blood for friends or family when in need.
6. Participate in online challenges, recruit friends and expand your lifesaving network.
7. Provide immediate updates of cool and amazing rewards.
8. Ability to share heroic feats on social media and let the world know just how amazing you are!
We considered all our heroes' needs and how we can be the best “side-kicks” ever. We came up with a lot of new details for the One Blood App, but we knew that to win that award we needed to add the 3 things our heroes wanted the most:
- Tracking Heroic Feats: Yes! You will be notified when your blood unit has been used to save a life. We want you to feel that satisfaction that comes with helping another person.
- LifeSaving Reminders: Furthermore, One Blood App has an inbuilt timer which monitors your life saving activities. You are reminded when you are due for another blood donation.
- Friends & Family Help: Another thrilling addition is that you can bring your friends and family into your lifesaving adventures. You can invite friends and family to join you at a blood donation appointment. You can also share your lifesaving activities on social media where you can tag friends and win cool gifts and rewards.