The program allows you to:
- Graphic display of pace and speed
- Keep a diary of your movements
- Makes graphic analysis and keep statistics of your workouts
- To keep the data in your body: height and weight to accurately count calories
- Record your steps
- Consider the number of calories
- Measure your speed
- Display distance
and much more
The program can operate in three modes:
- Using the accelerometer program counts steps and, depending on the distance and weight count calories.
- Using the GPS program considers the distance and, depending on the distance and weight count calories.
- In the "Time" calories are considered over time, depending on the type of exercise.
Before use, you must calibrate the instrument and enter your weight, height and stride length for proper counting calories.
List of types of exercises will expand.
Write to us about the problem, all defects will be corrected.
For all the remarks and suggestions, please contact us on the email, all letters will be considered.
2. The best available smartphone resources (GPS, barometer pressure sensor, accelerometers, weather & elevation services, etc.) are used to achieve the best accuracy.
3. % braking energy can be viewed (user option) to give insight into how hard you brake into a turn.
4. Routes are plotted and graphed in the app, in real time with option for audio speech.
5. Route paths are color scaled in real time based on the users preference. One click changes the scale: power, speed, elevation, % grade, cadence or heart rate (with Bluetooth HRM) to map where on the ride significant events occurred.
6. A screenshot of the statistical data with the color coded map along with the raw data files (.csv .gpx and .tcx formats) can be easily emailed. .tcx format includes key parameters (speed, power, elevation, cadence, heart rate, etc.) to allow uploading to other analysis programs such as Garmin Connect, Training Peaks, Strava, Golden Cheetah, Google Earth, etc.
7. The accuracy of the power meter has been tested against state of the art, major brand named power meters.
8. Without calibration (only entering rider's weight and choosing bicycle type), average power for a given ride typically correlates to within 15% (with no drafting) of a conventional power meter.
9. Wind speed and direction effects are included! (with internet connection using local weather information, drafting effects not included).
10. Several default bicycle types are available to choose from, or bicycle weights and coefficients can be customized.
11. The app will run in the background.
12. English and Metric Units available. Set in user preference menu. English, German, Spanish, French language support.
13. Reload ride data to show progress and compare rides.
1For a list of ANT+ compatible sensors, visit www.thisisant.com/directory. Note that an ANT+ enabled mobile phone is required. See www.thisisant.com/consumer/ant-101/ant-in-phones/ for details.
See F.A.Q. at http://www.innovative-app-designs.com/ for more detail.
***NOTE*** For some phones when the screen is turned off, the phone's accelerometers are disabled and the cadence data may be unavailable. This limitation has been documented in a number of other apps including pedometers. Using the screen lock feature can bypass this.
* For best results, prior to riding, under menu>preferences, select the phone's handlebar mounting orientation (portrait or landscape). If carrying in a jersey back pocket, set relative to the phone's orientation compared to looking forward at the handlebars.
* The cadence RPM and averages are tuned to power strokes detected from the phone's low power accelerometers while moving (i.e. not back-pedaling, downhill/coasting, etc.) and is more accurate as the power output increases above 1W/kg.
* The cadence sensitivity can be adjusted under menu>preferences. The default 'nominal' setting has so far produced the best sensitivity while minimizing spurious high readings.
* Noise may be observed in instantaneous readings depending on riding conditions (such as rough or off-road), riding styles, rider's power to weight ratio, and phone hardware.
This high-quality app will meet users' expectations for their walking, hiking, fitness training, and weight loss needs.
Why Runtastic Pedometer for your health & fitness needs?
- Automatically records all your steps
- Works anywhere: pants or jacket pocket, hand or arm, in a sports bag or purse
- Speed calculation
- Distance (miles or km) covered
- Step frequency counter and calculation
- See the last 5 walking activities on your phone
- Share your fitness activities on social networks like Google+, Facebook and Twitter
- Integrate Runtastic Pedometer activities to your MyFitnessPal account
- Compatible with the Runtastic.com where all your data will be managed
- Users can also save body data: weight and height for an accurate calorie count
With the Runtastic Pedometer app, you can become the type of person who would prefer to walk the stairs rather than take the elevator! Let this step counter track your distance with the simple push of a button. Tracking your walking, hiking, backpacking, and general activity doesn't get any easier than that! Take the 10,000 daily steps challenge today, and push yourself to reach your overall health and fitness and goals.
Download the best free pedometer app today! And don't forget about the amazing fitness community Runtastic has built for all users on Runtastic.com, and on our various social media platforms! All users are welcome to upload training data and take a look at activity overviews and progress on the Runtastic fitness site: Runtastic.com.
If you'd like additional health & fitness info from Runtastic, exercise and workout tips are provided by Runtastic's Fitness Coach, Lunden, on the NEW YouTube Runtastic Fitness Channel! Check it out here: http://www.youtube.com/runtasticfitness
Start walking with the MapMyWalk community. Record GPS-based activities to view detailed stats; connect with 400+ devices to import and analyze all your data in one place; log over 600 different activity types.
ALL THE FEATURES YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
☆ Gear Tracker - Add your athletic shoes and start tracking mileage with Gear Tracker. Help yourself avoid common injuries and get notified when it’s time for a new pair.
☆ 600+ Activities - Log and record workouts with the largest selection of activities, including running, cycling, walking, gym workouts, cross training, yoga and tons of others.
☆ Workout Stats - Record GPS-based workouts with customizable voice feedback for precise stats like pace, route, distance, calorie burn, elevation profile and more.
SHARE FITNESS & NUTRITION DATA
☆ Share Data - Sync your account with other health and nutrition apps like MyFitnessPal and Google Fit.
TRAIN LIKE A PRO WITH MVP MEMBERSHIP
☆ Go MVP - Be a premium member for an ad-free experience and access special features like heart rate analysis, personal training plans, audio coaching, and Live Tracking.
☆ MVP Members Only - Enjoy exclusive offers and promotions from our partners.
JOIN THE COMMUNITY
☆ Activity Feed - Share your progress and see what friends are doing on your Activity Feed. Whether you’re a beginner, casually active, looking to rededicate yourself to fitness or an athletic enthusiast, you’ll fit in perfectly with our 30+ million member strong community.
☆ Social - Share your progress and workouts with friends on social media.
MORE FEATURES ON THE WEB
☆ 24/7 Activity Graph - Connect devices to view steps, sleep, workouts and more, all in one expertly designed graph.
☆ Import Data - We make it easy to connect and import data from the best activity tracking devices in the industry. Connect devices from Jawbone, Misfit, Fitbit, Garmin, Withings and more (Bluetooth Smart™ and ANT+™).
☆ Challenges - Join Challenges for some friendly, virtual competition, climb the leaderboards and win prizes.
Be sure to visit us at www.MapMyFitness.com for the full experience.
Should you choose to upgrade to MVP, payment will be charged to your Google Wallet account at confirmation of purchase. The monthly subscription costs USD 5.99 per month while the yearly subscription costs USD 29.99 per year or USD 2.50 per month. Subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. There is no increase in cost when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off on wallet.google.com and click on ‘Update or cancel your subscription’ on the Transactions page after purchase. Once purchased, the current period cannot be cancelled. Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited if you choose to purchase a subscription to MVP.
Under Armour Connected Fitness powers the complete digital product suite of MapMyFitness, including MapMyRun, MapMyRide, MapMyWalk, MapMyHike, and the Under Armour Women app. Our mission is to make all athletes better by providing the digital connected fitness products they need to train, perform and improve.
Please enable GPS positioning and Data Traffic to use this app, otherwise it won't work. 한국어 번역에 문제가 있으면 알려주시기 바랍니다
Runners need a different strength-training program than your standard gym rat. Instead of pushing weight away from the body with bicep curls, leg extensions, and bench presses, runners should focus on targeting the key muscles that will keep them balanced.
We have designed essential strength exercises for runners. Worried about fitting this routine into your training schedule? Don’t worry, these exercises take less than 20 minutes to complete and can be done twice a week. Try adding them to your easy or cross-training days.
✔ Daily calorie counter and track other nutrition data (protein, carbs, cholesterol, sugar, etc)
✔ Body Mass Index BMI calculator
✔ Set weight loss goal and use our calorie tracker to start tracking your calorie budget and diet
✔ Track nutrients: calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, cholesterol, and more
✔ View weight charts, diet summary, and reports tracking your weight loss
✔ Add food from our database of 150,000+ foods and healthy recipes no matter what diet you are on: Atkins, Gluten free, Paleo, Jenny Craig etc
✔ View info about everything - from protein, gluten, calories, vitamins and minerals to cholesterol
✔ Enter Atkins, Gluten free, Paleo or any healthy recipes and calculate nutritional contents
✔ Not on diet? Have diabetes? Use as food log, journal, and tracker to see breakdown of calories from carbs, fats, and protein
EXERCISE & FITNESS TRACKING
✔ Connect and see your steps progress from your Fitbit, Jawbone Up, or other activity tracking devices
✔ Log over 65 exercises to see calories lost
✔ See calories & fat you burned with our step counter
✔ BMR Calculator and BMI calculator
✔ Track cardio, walking, biking, running, step counter, and more!
✔ Your diet coach, goal assistance, weight coach, fitness pal, and fitness coach
✔ Connect your Fitbit, Jawbone Up and more!
✔ Tap in to MedHelp’s community, by asking questions in about Atkins, gluten free, Paleo, diet, fitness, diabetes, healthy recipes and weight-loss in our forums
✔ Find a fitness pal or dieting advice in our community
Lose weight by dieting the healthy way! Use our calorie, BMI calculator, and step counter to lose weight. Don't pay for Jenny Craig, Weight Watchers or My fitness pal. Great diet coach whether you are on Atkins, Gluten free or Paleo diet!
“Diet Diary helped me with weight loss! It connects with both my Jawbone Up and Fitbit! Lost over 10 lbs & found it better than Jenny Craig, Weight Watchers, Atkins, GI, or all those diets out there.I tracked my weight-loss, calories, and cholesterol & more !” - Abe
“Best weight-loss app, BMI calculator, and calorie tracker out there.I tried the Scarsdale diet, HCG diet, south beach diet, medifast, mediterranean, jenny craig, weight watchers, and more but it didn't work. My Diet Diary, motivates you to eat better. It tracks your daily exercise and fitness too!” - Mai
“I have diabetes, and this app helps track food so I can better take care of my diabetes!” - Jack
“I’ve been dieting the past 6 months and the results I’ve gotten has been wonderful! I’ve tried My fitness pal, weight watchers and this is my fav! -Tammy
“The food and healthy recipes database and BMI calculator is amazing, it has all the nutrition info and data I need. My husband is a vegetarian, and I’m a vegan so it is important for us to track our protein” - Liz
“I have early signs of diabetes and this app helped keep my sugar intake in check." - Stacey
“Easy to use nutrition tracker! It feels like my personal dietitian and trainer. Tried HCG before, Jenny Craig, low carb, weight watchers, and juice detox.They weren't enjoyable, especially the juice diet! But this app helps!” - Gwen
"Listen up weight watchers! Use it and lose weight." - Ike
“Love their step counter! I have both the Jawbone Up and Fitbit connected and My Diet Diary is my fitness pal for exercise!” - Zac
“I was able to find healthy recipes from the communities!” -Jill
The data work with Google Fusion Tables in both directions.
You can post your training record to Google Maps(Fusion Table), Docs, Facebook, Twitter etc...
Please use this to preserve your motivation to walking, running and swiming etc.
Support SONY SmartWatch MN2.
Add translate framework by LibAndroTranslation.
Support ANT based Foot Pod and Heart rate monitor.
Speak via TTS.
Pedometer doesn't work when standby on same devices.It's the bug of Android.(Issue 11028)
This application needs some permissions. Show reasons here.
** Required to read the Google Account Settings from the device when upload data to Google services.
** Required to reset this application when change settings.
** Required to get location data from GPS.
** Required to get location data from Google location service.
** Required to work ad module.
** Required to send data and work ad module.
** Required to notification.
** Required to prevent to sleep CPU when screen is OFF.
** Required to write backup data to SD card.
** Required to control ANT devices. It works on device that support ANT only.
** Required to perform sync.
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
Ride Mapper is the ideal complementary application alongside our Cycle to Work scheme that will allow employees and employers to fulfil their full potential and change their behaviour.
You don't even need to be part of our Cycle to Work scheme to enjoy Ride Mapper as its FREE to all.
Plan & Find Routes
Using our sophisticated mapping software, find your way from A to B using our app's route finder with a interactive map and directions! Or, plan your route in advance online and download it to your device
How much CO2 can you save by converting your journeys to/from work from car to the bike!
You will save £££'s by changing your journeys from car to the bike! Find out exactly how much you are saving through Ride Mapper
How many calories do you burn whilst cycling? Find out through the use of Ride Mapper as it will track your calorie burn within every activity
Easy to use and providing you everything you'll ever need to enjoy your exercise!
Ride Mapper will give you all the information you need to evaluate your performance and track your achievements!
App Features. Ride Mapper can be used to:
Track your rides and track your performance
*Elevation and more...
Other features include
Race against a user's time whilst chasing the ghost!
Customize your settings to view what you want to view!
Study routes nearby or create your own, whilst viewing the map alongside as well as step by step directions!
View your activity history
Set the app to pause
Create a countdown
All your information will sync securely with your free account at www.cyclesolutions.co.uk/ridemapper
Ride Mapper Dashboard
Visit your unique dashboard online to view all your achievements with a few clicks of the mouse...plan routes, search routes and connect with your colleagues!
The website will collect all your rides and collate it all into an easy to understand dashboard. The dashboard will show you all YOUR achievements!
You'll be able to track your performances and stats on a weekly, monthly and yearly basis and we're sure you'll be surprised to see how informative the stats will be!
You can find everything on the App and website that will give you all the tools and motivation to get out on your bike and enjoy the outdoors!
Calling all Employers!!
Cycle Solutions and Ride Mapper can provide you with fantastic benefits to your organisation:
Image is everything...By engaging with Cycle Solutions and Ride Mapper, you will be able to promote fantastic reductions in staff absence & staff turnover as well as improved productivity
You will also be able to promote CO2 reductions alongside a reduction in your carbon footprint
Visit www.cyclesolutions.co.uk for further information or call 0330 100 2480!
This App helps you to complete running all over the world.
The distance you run is reflected in the map of the real world. It makes you feel running through the earth.
Running route : Ohenro (Shikoku, Japan), Japan, Britain, Hawaii, Around-The-World
This app is equipped with a walk-through using Google Street View. It makes you feel running in actual cities.
Your favorite photos can be saved on your device. You can see them later.
1. Calorie Consumption Calculator.
The amount of calories you burned is displayed not only with numbers (kcal) but food (strawberry, bread, chicken etc…)
2.Twitter / Facebook support.
Your record is shared on SNS.
The order is arranged and displayed according to your running distance. It helps to run by breaking the best record you made.
You can set up the number of steps per day. Every time the goal is achieved, a stamp is given to you.
Your favorite songs will definitely cheer you up.
1. Pedometer, GPS. Of course, under-no-GPS-setting. App itself is available.
2. Back-up Memory. Your record can be moved into other devices.
3. Auto-close. Don't worry about your carelessness.
4. Support for cycling
GPS,Pedometer,Calorie calculation,Ranking,Quota,Street View,Twitter,Facebook,
Charts, Graphs, Jogging, Shikoku, Kyushu, Honshu, Hokkaido, Japan, United Kingdom, Australia, Europe, United States, Brazil, Around the World, Runner, Marathon, Walking, Diet, Running, Tourism, Track, Tracking, Music, SNS , Travel, Traveling Alone, Walk-through, Virtual, Virtual world,Cycling,Bycicle
* 輸入 GroupID 及(團體) MemberID(成員) 按GO 鍵即可設定完成，
* 按 HEAR 鍵表示MAP移到目前最新GPS位置。
* 按 LAST 鍵表示MAP移到上次GPS位置。
* 按 CPATH 鍵表示清除路徑，並重新顯示最新位置開始的路徑。
* 按 CMASK 鍵表示清除GroupID所有MemberID位置。
* 地圖放大縮小或拖放或單擊畫面出現紅色MASK後，若一分鐘後沒有操作， 則會於下次GPS更新後，地圖會移到到最新位置，以降低GPS更新對使用上的干擾。
* 地圖放大縮小可採用Google Map 內建雙擊畫面後按住畫面往上(縮小)或往下(放大)即可達到單手操作。