Free Beta program ends on April 30, 2015!
Please send us your usage feedback, ideas for new features and especially found bugs to email@example.com!
YOUR LOCATION->FINE (GPS) LOCATION
This is one of the basic features of the app.
NETWORK COMMUNICATION->FULL INTERNET ACCESS
Needed for downloading Google Maps.
STORAGE->MODIFY/DELETE USB STORAGE CONTENTS MODIFY/DELETE SD CARD CONTENTS
Needed for writing the .GPX files onto the SD card.
SYSTEM TOOLS->PREVENT DEVICE FROM SLEEPING
When you turn off your phone's screen, the app does not stop recording your track. All your trackpoints will be memorized as expected.
YOUR ACCOUNTS->DISCOVER KNOWN ACCOUNTS
The app request access to the user's email. This is a free BETA feature, the free BETA version will be active only until May 1st 2013. On the Welcome screen you are informed that the only way to proceed to using the app is if you agree to share your email information with us, otherwise you may cancel and the information will not be collected. The permission is there so the user doesn't have to type the email, he/she just taps the "Continue" button. We need your email because while the app is in the free BETA state, the feedback from users and getting to know your needs is crucial.
DEFAULT->MODIFY BATTERY STATISTICS
This is a permission you must request if your app needs to read battery statistics. One of the features of the app is to always show the exact percentage of the battery remaining and the estimated battery lifetime left.
The Pro version includes all the features that are In-App Purchases in this free version at a reduced price.
⎟ Main Features⎢
• Automatic recording; simply open the app to the Recorder screen and drive!
• HD Video on devices that support it [Pro]
• GoPro automatic start/stop control [Pro]
• Real-time display of speed, g forces, and lap times
• Trackside data analysis [Pro]
• Lap and segment times
• Horsepower graph
• Automatic track mapping; no need for predefined track info
• High resolution GPS (upto 10Hz) using an external GPS module
• OBD2 data recording (using optional OBD2 modules) [Pro]
• Designed for auto-crossing, road racing, karting, motorcycle racing, bicycle racing and more...
• Data sharing via e-mail
• Export CSV for use with other apps such as Trackvision [Pro]
⎜ Overview of Operation ⎟
Recorded data is saved as Runs. Each Run starts when the vehicle exceeds 20MPH/33KPH and ends when the vehicle is moving slowly. The run includes several seconds of data before the recording trigger speed is reached. This way the start of an auto-cross run is included.
⎜ External GPS Modules ⎢
Due to limitations of the built-in GPS modules, the data may suffer from inaccuracy. An external GPS module is required to record accurate data for high speed driving events.
❖ Refer to the user guide for additional information:
❖ Also available for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad
Track Attack is a GPS based lap timer, data logger and video recorder, all in one for the Motorsports enthusiasts! All you need is your phone. No external GPS adapter is required. No additional video recorder. No Track Maps to download.
Note: Use with external GPS Bluetooth devices from QSTARZ is supported.
Never hit the race track again without it!
With Track Attack, you simply show up to any race track for any motor sport type (road racing, rally cross, oval racing, drag racing, auto-x and hill climbs), start a new session and drive! Track Attack will figure out if you are one of our over 400+ race tracks across the world, automatically set the track start/finish line OR automatically determine the start/finish line for you if you are on a brand new race track. If you are on a new race track, you can create the track immediately and make it available to everyone else immediately for everyone else on Track Attack to use. No need to ever download a track map again.
All of this is done with just your phone. No external GPS adapter needed!
You have the option to not just log your lap times and figure out how to get faster but you can also record the synchronized video for instant playback and analysis as soon as you get off the race track.
The video playback will also display key data points such as the lap timer, vehicle speed, the driven track map, your location on the track, acceleration points, deceleration points and all synchronized. Track Attack lets you record and playback your track sessions just like in the video games and track focused solutions which costs thousands of dollars.
Track Attack works for both lap-based motorsports (Road Racing, Oval Racing (NASCAR style), Rally Cross) and point to point based motorsports (Drifting, Hill Climb, Rally Stages, Drag Racing, Autocross) or just do a free drive to record your expedition with the Fun Run mode.
Track Attack is a free download where you can create three sessions for free and then upgrade to one of two options:
Lap Timer - $4.99 USD (cost will vary in different countries) this all functionality minus recording video. Basically a GPS based lap timer like AiM Solo but much much lower cost.
PRO - $14.99 USD (cost will vary in different countries) this is all functionality with no limitations.
Track Attack is also available for iOS and Windows Phone so your friends can be on the same platform to share and compare your lap times. No excuses to ever hit the track without a lap timer again.
Check out the http://www.trackattackapp.com or join us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/trackattackapp to keep up with our updates, frequently asked questions and support!
- GPS Laptimer, times all your laps and partial sectors
- Real Time sector by sector Live Timing per each Track
- Live Tracking, track position up to 1Hz refresh rate
- G-Force meter
- Online HD telemetry,very precise data point by point of accelerations, speeds, times anywhere in the path
- Automatic video telemetry overlay for video editors
- Works without internet or wifi
- External Bluetooth antennas supported and easy configuration
- Database with more then 1000 tracks, permanent, kart, hill-climbs, pitbike, ovals, all types!
- Track Editor, create your own tracks and stretches and share it with others drivers
- Auto lap uploading in real time
- Racechrono / Trackmaster / CSV session importer
- See and analyse all your sessions details and telemetry and compare with other users.
- Lap Player, recreate them as if they were live.
- DashWare / CSV / Nmea exporter
- Automatic Best lap per Track and vehicle Ranking
- Public and private profile
*Timer is persistent when not displayed.
*Automatically saves timer to history when stopped.
*Can export saved history to SD card.
*Stores exported histories to MidlandAndroid.Laptimer
*Can use volume buttons to control the timer.
*Can prevent screen from timing out/locking.
If GPS switched on it also displays distance to Start line, time to start line and time to kill. Speaks time and/or distance if you have Text to Speech installed on your device.
Saves Kml file in YachtTimer folder on SD card with your starts which can be opened in Google Earth.
Timer changes color depending on distance to line.
Light Blue: 3+ boat lengths.
Green: 1-3 boat lengths.
Yellow: 0-1 boat lengths.
After start it is Blue/Green/Yellow if you were behind the line and red if OCS.
Made by sailor for sailors. Please report all bugs and send me your suggestions. I am sailor, not programmer.
This is trial version that lasts till 31.12.2012.
You simply place a Start/Finish point on the map provided, and every time you cross that line, a split time is calculated.
This version does not allow export
RaceChrono has following major features:
• Lap timer for circuit and point-to-point tracks (both standing start and flying start is supported)
• Gauges for viewing all live data
• Analysis mode with smooth scrolling configurable map and graphs
• Lap list with optimal lap time calculation
• Library of over 1600 pre-made racing circuits
• Intuitive track editor for creating your own track maps
• Virtually unlimited amount of saved sessions
• Virtually unlimited session length
• Smooth graphics especially on devices that support hardware acceleration
• Bluetooth GPS support up-to 20 Hz (for superior accuracy over internal GPS)
• Internal GPS support
Available through in-app-purchases (also included in RaceChrono Pro):
• Support for VBOX Sport, RaceDAC and OBD-II readers (Devices pack)
• Predictive lap timing (Analysis pack)
• Time difference and time gain channels (Analysis pack)
• Reference laps picked from other sessions for comparison (Analysis pack)
• Exporting to VBO, CSV and NMEA formats (Devices pack or Analysis pack)
Notice, devices with Android 2.2 will get an older version of the application with slightly fewer features
-Simple Start / Stop / Clear buttons.
-Continuous scrolling shot count, split times, and CoF indicator.
-Shot Sharing via email, Facebook, etc.
-Calibration Assistant to calibrate the sensor to the volume of your shooting activity.
-Timer Delay so you can improve reaction times.
-Peak Adjustment so you can adjust the calibrated level up or down depending on your environment.
-Sensor Delay so you can adjust for echo and long sound waves that may occur indoors.
-Course of Fire setting so you know when you reached the CoF limit
-Power Factor calculator so you can determine if your loads are IDPA/IPSC legal
Thank you and enjoy.
When you watch a football game, you might have felt confused “how many minutes has it gone by from the beginning of the game?”
Most of the information about the game is provided in the form of “In the Xth minutes of the second half”. However, you often need to show it with the time from the beginning of the game.
During your calculation the game moves forward by the second, and you must be get distracted.
But now, you get an application named “FOOTBALL TIMER”.
This is an app which always ticks down the time from the beginning of the game.
No need to calculate, and you can concentrate attention on watching the game with
The built-in keys and auto-selection modes will appeal to themers and modders. The ability to sign with private keys will appeal to developers.
This app does not require root privileges.
See the website for full documentation.
Note, your best bet for configuring Edify is to use 'Option 1' in the Update Edify screen (via the ZipThemer menu). This requires having an update.zip file on your sdcard that is known to work on your device. If you installed the current ROM via a flashable update, then use the ROM update file. You don't have to install the update, just have it downloaded and available for configuring Edify in ZipThemer.
Also, when a theme doesn't apply on a new version of the OS, it means that the Android team or ROM developers have changed the name of image files within system APKs or the names of the APKs themselves. The solution is to create a new version of the theme that contains the correct file names for the new OS/ROM. Contact the theme author and request a version compatible with your version of the OS.