This app is released for free by a rover driver on NASA's Mars missions. Enjoy it!
Visit http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/faq.html for frequently asked questions, Visit http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/known-bugs.html for list of reported issues.
For full info about app visit http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/index.html
Please note that paid version maybe slightly delayed comparing to Beta version. We deploy Beta features into paid version after a few days of testing in Beta.
This app provides following functionality:
- circle battery level indicator indicator perfectly fits pure Android design
- resizable on Android 4.x+
- support for both main and external dock battery (Asus Transformer only)
Basic battery info
- Battery Info
- Shortcuts to Power-Summary/Background Sync/Wifi/BT Settings
Status bar notification of battery status
- multiple icon styles
- prediction (estimation) how long battery lasts
- customizable texts in notification area (estimated time left, voltage, temperature, battery health)
Power saving functionality
- automatic airplane mode during the night (simple but powerful battery saver functionality)
Charging and discharging chart
Extended notifications support for Jelly Bean phones
- optional charging and discharging chart
- power related toggles:
- Background Sync
- Airplane mode
- customizable notification priority
DayDream mode while charging/docked
- DashClock Extension
- Settings Window
Holo themes interface on all phones with Android 2.3+
Specific HW vendor support
- supports Motorola 1% increment
- supports Asus Transformer secondary (dock) battery
Installation and operation notes
- Task Killer or Task Manager may affect this app. Please don’t use them if app does not work as expected
- App is highly optimized and DOES NOT drain you battery
- Known issues are at http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/known-bugs.html you can prioritize bug fixes and enhancements there by voting
- Frequently asked questions are at http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/faq.html, look there before sending support request
- Due to the limitation of the Android platform, homescreen widgets will NOT be available if application is moved to SD card.
- Some devices indicate battery level every 10% due to their kernel design (known ones are: most Motorola devices including Droid and Atrix series, Samsung Moment series). Try to use Motorola 1% hack feature if your phone is among these devices
- In Android 4.0, the system may shrink and dim level indicator icons in status bar.
UI is more or less translated to German, Chinese, Dutch, Polish, English, French, Czech, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese and Russian.
Voluntere for translations at http://translations.hubalek.net/app/bwr
Which version to download?
- All flavors of the app are Ads free.
- Download Battery Widget? Reborn! (BETA) if you want to evaluate whether it fits your needs.
- Download Battery Widget? Reborn! Pro if you want support development.
- Freemium Lite version is coming soon
If you like the software and want to support the development please rate it! If you have issues or requests send me an email or use the forum at http://zooper.themerapp.com/support/home
- Sample templates included, no need to download anything else
- Some custom fonts already included, additional can be added on sdcard/fonts
- Create your templates easily, no functional limit, tons of variables and controls
- WYSIWYG editor with layers like Photoshop / Gimp
- Build your style and change everything: color, text, shapes, position and more!
- Completely customizable date and time (day of the year, week number, number to text...)
- Date calculations (countdown, time to or from any date, calendar event or system attribute)
- Full Math expressions supported (like Star Trek stardate)
- Battery info (remaining time, percentage, temperature, voltage)
- World clock (multiple timezones on the same widget)
- Weather for current or multiple locations on the same widget
- Up to 5 days forecast from multiple providers (Open Weather Map, YR.NO)
- Calendar info with free customization
- System info, like uptime, next alarm, SD card space
- WiFi network name, cell operator, signal strength, connection type
- Network traffic data stats for current day, week, month and more
- Missed calls, unread SMS, unread GMail (multiple accounts and labels)
- Sunrise, Sunset and Astrological Nautical or Civil twilight
- Moon Rise, Set and Illumination percentage
- Series for days, months and more!
- Completely dynamic and customizable TTF and PNG iconsets
- Static Bitmaps (PNG with alpha and JPG)
- Progress Bars customizable with any numeric variable such as min/max and value
- Tasker integration (see website)
- Jelly Bean lock screen support
- No Ads
- Widget on tap action / config lock (and "module" click action)
- Load and Save templates on SD card
- APK themes support
- Buzz launcher support
Zooper Widget has been built from ground up with battery in mind; nothing will be done while your phone sleeps, no weather will be updated if you have no weather information on screen, and no location will be updated if you do not ask it to.
Zooper Widget does not use much memory when it's running - even with 10 widgets on your screen it won't exceed more than 10 megabytes. However, during configuration RAM usage can climb up to 25mb. This is normal and the space will be released shortly after config is closed. If you're using Bitmaps, due to the heavy caching, usage will be higher.
APK SKINS: http://goo.gl/mh3nty
BETA (PRO): http://goo.gl/DXoig
- Themer Everything Widget
- Advanced Clock Widget
- Minimalistic Text
- Beautiful Widgets
- SiMi Clock Widget
- Ultimate custom clock (UCCW)
- Make Your Clock Widget
SUPPORTED LANGUAGES: English, Chinese (Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Japanese, Hebrew, Bulgarian, Korean, Swedish, Finnish
KEYWORDS: world clock, minimal, text, battery, weather, date, style, home screen, widget, calendar, timezone, tasker, conky, wysiwyg, astronomy, customization, twilight, template, keyguard, typographic, aesthetics, design, custom, density, rainmeter
To register your theme, head over to http://www.N3xGenApps.com and register an account. Once you have an account made, go to the “Developer CP” and click Add Theme near the top. All you need to do is enter the package information for your application, the category and theme you want, and then click import. Wait a couple seconds while our system imports the information from the market, and displays it for you. Click the check mark in the top right and it will add it to our database, and you are DONE!
This app is currently in beta, so please do not rate poorly if there are any bugs, instead notify me so I can fix them. We do not know how long this will be in beta, it has a long ways to go. We have huge plans for this app and will try to do weekly updates.
★ An easy to use User Interface to find a theme.
★ Support for ADW Launcher
★ Support for ADW EX Launcher
★ Support for Launcher Pro
★ Support for Launcher Pro Plus
★ Support for T-Mobile Theme Chooser (Cyanogen mod rom’s as well)
★ An pain free system to submit your theme
★ FREE PUBLICITY FOR YOUR FREE/PAID THEMES!!
★ Free/Paid filtering
★ New Column layout (2 Vs. 3 depended on orientation)
★ Faster And Smoother Page Scrolling
★ Includes The New Fragment API
★ New Menu With Options (Feedback, MoreApps, Share, Search, Exit)
★ New Superbar Like Titlebar
★ An easy, 3 step system, that allows you to submit a theme
★ (Soon) Upload your application if you want to offer your theme but don’t want to use the market
★ Drag and drop image uploading to edit your theme
★ Syncing system to automatically pull your application info from the market
Features To Come
★ Hopefully more launchers
★ Support for non market themes so if you choose to not submit it to the market, you can still share your work with the world!
★ User Interface Upgrades (Re-write the sliding view layout)
★ If you have any suggestions, email me them and I will work them in!
★ My email: Bentotbox@gmail.com
★ Comments + Rating system
★ Android Developer - Bentotbox
★ Website Developer - BillyGalBreath
★ Our theme database is very minimal at this point because we just released it, but hopefully it will grow!
★ If you happen to have any suggestions for the application that can make it better, please don’t hesitate to let me know!
keywords: cm7, theme, tmobile, root, rom, jrummy, com.jrummy.list.tmobile.themes, bentotbox, n3xgenapps, cyanogen, cm, adw, adw ex, launcher pro, launcher, themer, go launcher, go theme, free
Remember that Multi-user feature is not ready! Do it by your own!
Thanks to XDA recognized themer Zanderman112 and XDA Senior Member Mildlydisturbed!
[[ Support most popular video formats ]]
- Microsoft family: asf, avi, wmv
- Real Networks family: rm, rmvb
- Adobe family: f4v, flv
- Other formats: mp4, mkv, mov, ogg, 3gp, webm, mpg, mpeg, wma, amv, ape, flac, hlv, tta, wav
[[ Optimization Codec for kinds of android devices ]]
The Codec can make watching experience more smooth. Get them from : http://play.qpython.com/movie-player-vista-a8-video-player-plugin.html (You can choose the market manually from this URL)
- General ARMv7 Vodec: General ARMv7 devices with Android 2.x, 3.x, 4.x, like Samsung Galaxy S, S2, Samsung Tab, etc.
- High-end HW Codec: It has hardware acceleration feature, can support 1080p and 720p videos, it support high-end devices with Android 4.x, like kindle HD, Sensation, Galaxy S3, Nexus S, Nexus 7, etc.
- AD Free Plugin: It will upgrade your A8 Player to the professional version, which is AD Free and all functions no limitation.
Q: What codec should I install?
A: If your device's OS is android 4.x, you may try the High-end HW codec first, otherwise you can try the General ARMv7 codec most of time. If player works fine after you install one codec, it shows that the codec works, otherwise please uninstall the codec and try the other.
[[ Other features ]]
- Filter out video files automatically
- Playing videos from some famous videos website (like YouTube or Youku) instead of flash player
[[ FAQs ]]
There are some FAQs, If you get in trouble in using it, please give us feedback on http://a8player.qpython.org
Q: What's the differences between it and A8 Player Vista?
A: They are the same series, apart from the common playing video function, A8 Player Vista has the powerful media center feature allowing user setup personal media source and playing video by A8 Player Vista, and A8 Video Player has the playing videos from some famous videos website (like YouTube or Youku) instead of flash player.
Q: Why does it play slow or work badly like no sound?
A: Because the default codec is an universal codec, it maybe inefficient, please update the app and the codec app you have installed to the newest version.
Q: Watching experience became bad after installed some codec?
A: Please upgrade to the newest version, if not work still, uninstall it.
Q: What video websites does it support ?
A: It only supports YouTube, Youku now, but we will try add more website support later. Please tell us your want.
[ COPYRIGHT ]
This software uses Code of FFmpeg licensed under the LGPLv3.
[ KeyWords ]
Video, Player, Android, Tablet, VLC, YouTube, Samsung Galaxy, Samsung Tab, Music, Freedi, MP3, Nexus
By clicking "Install", you agree to the Software License Agreement found at http://adobe.com/go/eum.
- As a 3gp video player:
All 3gp files can be found here for us to play directly.
In this new version, this Flash 3gp Video Player also supports to play avi, rmvb and flv and other formats here.
In the process, we can play/pause, fast forward/rewind to control the movie as we wish.
We can lock the screen or get time and battery indicator or take screenshots here.
Also brightness/volume and screen size could be accessible to us to set.
- As a file manager:
A built-in file manager could be here for us.
We can get operations as multiple choice, copy/cut and paste.
This Flash 3gp Video Player supports to get history list, create new file and search files.
Also adding same directory can be accessible to us by the plus button on the top.
With this file manager, we can make our videos organized for us.
Totally free for Android devices
Simple to control and full to use
With a fresh UI
Play 3gp and other formats of videos directly
Manage files in SD card
Get full operation in process of watching a movie
This free app Flash 3gp Video Player can support to play 3gp videos and manage videos as you wish.
########PLEASE READ HERE########
If you like this free app, consider leaving 5 stars. Please use official forum for bug reporting, don't report bugs here in comments.
3GP might be a multimedia container format defined by the Third Generation Partnership Project for 3G UMTS multimedia services. It might be used on 3G mobile phones but can also be played on some 2G and 4G phones.3GP can be defined in the ETSI 3GPP technical specification. 3GP also might be a required file format for video and associated speech/audio media types and timed text in ETSI 3GPP technical specifications for IP Multimedia Subsystem, Multimedia Messaging Service, Multimedia Broadcast/Multicast Service and Transparent end-to-end Packet-switched Streaming Service.
***Latest update (2.4.8): Major ad spamming issue fixed, switched to a different ad provider. As requested by many users, we have also released a completely ad-free pro version of Simple Calendar, get it here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.anod.calendarpro***
Features and Configuration Options Include:
- Font style and background customization
- Select which application opens on click
- Fonts, colors, text size
- Supports tasks using Dato and GTasks
- How do I place the widget on my homescreen?
Long-press your homescreen, choose "widgets," find "Simple Calendar Widget," and drag it to the homescreen. On most Android 4.0 devices, widgets can be found under the "Widgets" tab in app drawer.
- I can't find Simple Calendar in my widget list!
Try restarting your device.
- How do I resize the widget?
Android 3.0+ supports resizing of widgets by default. For older Android versions this can be done by installing an alternate launcher.
- How do I show the weather forecast on the widget?
On your desktop Google calendar, just add weather. For instructions, search Google for "Weather forecasts in your calendar".
- How do I add holidays, birthdays, or sports schedules?
- Search Google for "Adding interesting dates to Google Calendar" and follow the instructions.
READ CALENDAR: Access to the calendar information
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Backup to SD card
Dear users, Thanks for your feedback.
This is a flash player which provides gamepad for flash games, you can use it as a Flash game Controller or just a Flash player on android.
1. This application is based Adobe Flash player, so you need Adobe Flash Plug first. Download from Google Play.
2. Android 2.2 or latter. However the Adobe Flash Player needs this.
How to use
Download flash game/movie to your android device, launch Flash Game Player, and open the flash file (end with .swf). Enjoy!
1. You can configuration the gamepad key mapping in setting.
2. While you are playing flash game you can switch gamepad style or hidden gamepad or even open soft keyboard.
**Get this app to use it with your current device version and repo and not for future repo updates,
some devices may not get often repo updates or may never get an update at all
Please do not spam the rating asking for Omega rom updates**
Customize your rom!
In Omega Files you will find everything you need to build and customize your rom the way you like it.
Supported Devices Galaxy S4 I9505 & I9500 - Galaxy S3 I9300 - Galaxy Note 3 N9005 - Galaxy Note 2 N7100 - Galaxy S2 I9100 - Galaxy Note 10.1
Do not use this applications with other devices!!!
You need a rooted device to use all files.
To use Omega Files you need Internet connection.
Browse Omega Files contents and download the files you want to your Device.
Files are downloaded in folder sdcard/download
Install the files using your favourite method.
Always take a nadroid backup before installing files from the kitchen.
If you cannot download files to your device use Download All Files application (included in all Omega roms) and use it to handle the downloads.
Check the New Additions to find the latest updates.
-All Rooted Roms:
All files in the section can be used to all rooted devices
-All Omega Roms:
All files in the section can be used with all Omega roms series and versions.
The files in this section can be used to only with Omegas latest versions. The files here may also be compatible with other roms based on the same firmware.
... and many more ...
SHARING MUST BE ENABLED ON YOUR COMPUTER, the simplest way to do this on Windows is to right click the folder you wish to synchronize select Share With and go with the instructions. Restart of the PC sometimes is needed when sharing for the very first time.
For best performance when screen goes off, configure WiFi sleep policy to Never and Best WiFi Performance in your device Settings-Wireless&Networks-WiFi Settings-Advanced (you may need to hit menu button to get to the Advanced).
Two and one-way sync.
Schedule sync by combination of interval, exact time of the day, weekday, when device connects to a specific WiFi router and when power charging.
Include/exclude filter for hidden, read protected, individual files/folders, file name pattern, file type (extension), file date.
VPN and Portable WiFi Hot Spot over cellular connections.
Wake up PC (WOL) either manually or on a scheduled sync.
Organize pictures by date and/or address.
Organize mp3 music by artist and/or album and rename to the original song name.
Cut, copy, paste, preview remote and local files.
Uses Windows shares, Samba on Linux and older Macs, CIFS (SMB) protocol.
Hidden sneaky costs: There are four premium (payed) features in this app: 1) Schedule with router 2) Weekly schedule 3) Include/Exclude directories and files, new extensions and regular expressions 4) Wake up PC before sync. One time ~3$ donation covers them all and any upcoming premium feature. Previous version 1$ per feature payments can be asked to refund by email if donation is made.
1) Insufficient resources error on Windows:
Check file path on Windows, paths are limited to 260 character after long files names were replaced with their short names.
Also looks like Windows sometimes is not fast enough to reclaim resources. Changing registry seems to help: "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\LanmanServer\Parameters\Size" 3
2) Some devices do not have write permission for external sd card. Nothing I can do here.
3) Payed features sometimes do not unlock. Reinstalling app/waiting for a few hours usually resolves the issue.
4) App will fail without warning or error on file/directory names having more than 127 non- ASCII and 255 ASCII characters long.
5) Some routers with NAS capability (USB plug), have no permission to update time stamps on FAT volumes. Workaround - format usb flash drive or external hard drive NTFS.
6) Windows 8.1 seems to use email address instead of normal user name on some configurations.
7) Unsupported request error or incorrect disk is full message, computer probably does not support free space request. Set disk space limit to 0 in the app's Settings.
8) Order validation failed upon reinstallation - send me an email, will be fixed for the next version.
9) Directories ending with dot (.) are not supported neither by Samba nor by Windows. Exclude these directories using app's Filter.
This software was tested with PCs running Windows (XP, 7, 8), Linux. Works on Mac but was not officially tested.
Phono, phono the widget operator, signal strength, provider logo on status bart, operators logo, device infos, roaming infos
Use LOGO HELPER in menu for to set the right logo!
On Samsung Galaxy S2 and recent Samsung devices there is an issue that prevents Phono to shows the signal strenght correctly.
All others devices (new Nexus S included) hasn't problem
On some cdma net the roaming notifications has some problem.
Device infos & Operator widget
-Operator logo on status bar
-Real time signal strength
Refer to the home for bug & supported operators
From this release we introduced the settings shortcut for devices with Android > 1.6, this function is available again in beta, so please tolerate possible issue.
IMPORTANT if you'll get problems:
Open Phono activity before install the widget
Remove previsious release widget from home screen
Widget update on signal change
Keyword: Antenna, widget, operator logo, status bar, operator name widget
This app is exclusively made for those who like to do high multitasking or those who love to play HD games on their device.
This app runs on any rooted device running on Android 2.3+
Basically its is a kinda of task manager and minfree changer, but actually it does more than a these.
Here are some features of free version of XBooster:
* DRC (Dynamic RAM calculation) check algorithm to boost device performance to the best possible.
* Unlike ordinary task managers that always run in background, XBooster does not leave any running activity of its own, so saves more free RAM.
* Intelligently changes minfree values according to device's hardware.
* Homescreen widget to kill useless background apps at anytime.
* Option to kill system apps to make more free RAM.
* Option for video/gaming graphics enhancement.
Upgrade to pro version to get all the features.
For any request,bug or suggestion, feel free to write me here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2180150
Or you can also email me bugs and suggestions.
To get latest news and updates of my apps, join my official Facebook group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/646454415368000/
PS: Before giving this app a lower rating or posting any negative comment, just share your logcat file with me on the above link.
Xperia™ is a trademark or registered trademark of Sony Mobile Communications AB
keywords: booster, ram booster, memory booster, game booster, high booster, memory optimizer, best ram manager
The fastest, most trusted, and #1 BusyBox installer and uninstaller!
Over 6 million installs and over 20,000 5 Star ratings!
Support for arm and intel based devices, mips support coming soon. (I need a mips device)
Mentioned in the new XDA-Developers book "XDA Developers' Android Hacker's Toolkit: The Complete Guide to Rooting, ROMs and Theming"
Winner of best Utility Software award for Android via Handster.
This is the only installer that is ad free and requires no internet permission!
The source for this application can be found here: https://code.google.com/p/busybox-android/
Featured on the BusyBox website at: http://busybox.net/products.html
The BusyBox source code can be found here: http://git.busybox.net/busybox/
A must have for any rooted phone! Almost EVERY rooted applications needs BusyBox to perform their magic, if you have a rooted phone then you need BusyBox.
Pro version contains Backup feature (for safer installs), uninstall feature, Advance Smart install feature, the ability to hand pick the applets you want, safety check for missing applets on start, and better overall support. The pro version will receive more frequent updates than the free version will.
Please note I did not write BusyBox! I wrote this installer and cross compiled BusyBox for Android. Please see the about menu option for more details or here: www.BusyBox.net
BusyBox is a software application that provides many standard Unix tools, much like the larger (but more capable) GNU Core Utilities. BusyBox is designed to be a small executable for use with the Linux kernel, which makes it ideal for use with embedded devices. It has been self-dubbed "The Swiss Army Knife of Embedded Linux".
Leave this installed if you always want to get the latest version of busybox!
tags: busybox, utility, terminal, emulator, root, stericson, adb, toolbox, rom, unlock, jailbreak, root, linux, unix, shell, script, tools, android, installer, busybox installer, bb, custom, installer, pro, android, android root
ROM Toolbox combines all the great root apps into one monster app with a beautiful and easy to use interface. ROM Toolbox has every tool you need to make your Android device fast and customized to your liking. Save 85% by getting ROM Toolbox instead of spending $30 or more on other apps.
ROM Toolbox has been featured on LifeHacker, XDA-Developers, Droid-Life, Android Central, RootzWiki, Android Police, and other popular sites. We know you will love it; Over 14,000 people gave it a full 5 star review! ★★★★★
This app requires root permission. For fast and friendly support please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be glad to help answer your questions or concerns.
ROM Toolbox combines apps like Titanium Backup, ROM Manager, Root Explorer, SetCPU, Ad Blocker, MetaMorph, Autorun Manager, Terminal Emulator, Script Manager, SD Booster, BuildProp Editor, Font Installer, Boot Animation Installer & many more apps into an all-in-one app! Here is a list of some of the features you will find:
★ ROM Management ★
☆ Install ROMs & themes from a growing list of ROMs. AOKP, CyanogenMod and other popular ROMs included.
☆ Create, manage & restore nandroid backups
☆ Wipe data, cache, dalvik-cache, battery stats
☆ Install multiple ROMs & ZIPs from your SD card
★App Manager ★
☆ Batch backup & restore apps and their data
☆ Schedule backups to run at a certain time
☆ Restore apps from nandroid backups
☆ Backup/Restore text messages, bookmarks, accounts, etc.
☆ Backup your apps to dropbox
☆ Freeze/Defrost system & user apps
☆ Backup/restore Android Market link
☆ Task manager
☆ Automated batch uninstaller
☆ E-mail your apps to friends
☆ Move any user app to the SD card
☆ Clean up dalvik-cache
☆ Zipalign, fix permissions, wipe data & cache, force close any app
★Root Explorer ★
☆ Access the whole of android's file system (including the elusive data folder!).
☆ Batch copy/paste, zip, tar, delete, move any file or folder
☆ Change file permissions and ownership
☆ View, edit & share files
☆ File manager with two panels for easier management
★ Scripter & Terminal Emulator ★
☆ Create and run scripts as root
☆ Set your scripts to run at-boot
★ Auto Start Manager ★
☆ Enable/disable apps that run on start-up
☆ Enable/disable any broadcast receiver, activity or service
★ Rebooter ★
☆ Reboot recovery, powerdown, bootloader, restart status bar, etc.
★ Font Installer ★
☆ Install custom fonts from a huge list or from your sdcard
☆ Set fonts as favorites & send them to friends
★ Boot Animation Installer ★
☆ Install custom boot animations from a huge collection or from your sdcard
☆ Preview boot animations
☆ Create a boot animation from a GIF file
☆ Have a new random boot animation each time you boot-up!
★ Theme Manager & Statusbar Icon Changer ★
☆ Create and install full themes (MetaMorph compatible)
☆ Customize your status bar by installing custom icons for wifi, signal, gps, etc.
☆ Change your battery icons in the status bar to a custom one from a list of 200+
★ Boot Logo Changer ★
☆ Change your boot logo for supported phones
★ Theme Chooser Themes ★
☆ View a list of themes for the TMobile Theme Chooser
☆ SetCPU & scaling governor
☆ CPU Profiles
☆ Kernel tweaks to speed up performance
★ Build.prop Editor ★
☆ Easily edit your build.prop
☆ Change lcd density, improve battery life, increase performance
★ Auto Memory Manager ★
☆ Set minfree values & select from presets. Apply values at boot
★ SD Booster ★
☆ Increase the speed of your SD card
Contacts - Backup call log and sms
SMS - Backup call log and sms
Accounts - Backup and restore from Google Drive
More from developer
The built-in keys and auto-selection modes will appeal to themers and modders. The ability to sign with private keys will appeal to developers.
This app does not require root privileges.
See the website for full documentation.
Fixed in v1.0.4: accidental button press during an in-progress approach no longer alters the countdown.