This game blows away the roguelike competition. It's hard. It's replayability is unparalleled and the UI is crisp and readable. There are so many classes to try I think I may have found the game that I've been searching for. Thanks kemco
A classic roguelike with good additions to mix things up. The setting is a huge plus, it sets it apart from other roguelikes on Android. I like the fact that each character has their own skill set, it makes them feel distinct. The graphics are nice and the music is enjoyable, and I really like the additional art and lore for each character. Well worth the price.
Perfect roguelike - lovely old-school graphics. Nice to see Kemco trying something different.
Interesting lore and aesthetic. Favorite rougelike on Android so far.
Love this! Was not expecting a roguelike from Kemco.
I've been waiting for a Mystery Dungeon type game and this one fits the bill. Insanely difficult but so satisfying. I also love the folklore; a really nice touch!
- Lanterns now illuminate adjacent objects
- Crisper minimap, less cases of overly scaled up text
- Bug fixes, including better support for unicode characters in nicknames
- Yōkai Picnic mode for folks who are more interested in getting new yōkai than in overcoming the challenge. Still pretty difficult.
- New Game button in the title screen that allows one to discard their current run
- Bug fixes