Not so bad 3 stars because there is no filter I can add people I don't want to see their posts
Useless for binary posts I have a giganews diamond account and this was suggested as a good reader but it's utterly useless. Impossible to download all the parts to a file and it will not combine them which is the norm. It's only useful if a post has a single binary attachment but that is rare with binaries. I paid for the full version because i believe in supporting software creators but can't believe someone has the nerve to charge for this.
Missing functionality At this moment, not possible to copy text from posts, no following thread, not possible to show all replies permanently each time I have to switch view to see last reply. This should be free because it's so bad.
Needs mucho work No yenc, keep getting errors
If you still read newsgroups this is a nice little Usenet online reader. There are still some glitches but otherwise not bad at all.
Version 1.21.9 (2014-10-26)
- bug fix : fix a bug about missing a space in UUEncoded String
- bug fix : some messages doesn't have message_number in xref
- bug fix : fail to auto fetch big image attachment in Thread View
- bug fix : fail to post image attachment if the file name is too long
- bug fix : fine tune connection pool settings
- bug fix : cannot load images of html post