Need confirm on cancel of new article It's to easy to accidentally hit cancel button when writing a new article. Frustrating to say the least when I'm almost ready to send and hit cancel button by mistake. All that time and effort writing gone in a moment. It would also help to be able to copy text from a post and save it.
It worked well on Lollipop. Press the Home button (overlapping squares) in Lollipop and a menu comes up. In Marshmallow, I get a message that it doesn't support split screen. Typical Marshmallow. I am hanging on to my lollipop tablet.
No Menu button for Note 5, any solution ?
Not so bad 3 stars because there is no filter I can add people I don't want to see their posts
Useless for binary posts I have a giganews diamond account and this was suggested as a good reader but it's utterly useless. Impossible to download all the parts to a file and it will not combine them which is the norm. It's only useful if a post has a single binary attachment but that is rare with binaries. I paid for the full version because i believe in supporting software creators but can't believe someone has the nerve to charge for this.
Version 1.21.9 (2014-10-26)
- bug fix : fix a bug about missing a space in UUEncoded String
- bug fix : some messages doesn't have message_number in xref
- bug fix : fail to auto fetch big image attachment in Thread View
- bug fix : fail to post image attachment if the file name is too long
- bug fix : fine tune connection pool settings
- bug fix : cannot load images of html post
Easynews® members can search & download content directly to their phone/tablet.
Purchasing this app will unlock the 14 days restrictions from the EZ Usenet app.