"I valued the ease and simplicity the app offered so much... this app is a dream come true!"
- "Obviously Marvelous" (obviously-marvelous.com)
"It's simple...it makes it easy to track and view. It’s fun... the kids love adding up the points they get for each chore."
- "The American Mama" (theamericanmama.com)
*** Manage your children's household chores and rewards ***
*** Kids earn points by doing chores and use points to claim rewards from the kids reward charts ***
*** Seamless synchronization across devices ***
*** Password feature to protect unauthorized use ***
*** Completely customizable ***
*** Use the adjust points feature to help discourage bad behavior and reward good behavior***
*** Get a new device? No need to reenter information - simply log in to account***
Kids Chore Chart offers an easy and completely customizable way to chart all of your children's chores and rewards. This app functions as a powerful chore and reward system for kids and It is simple enough to start using immediately -- prompts help you get started on every page.. begin using the app in seconds! Enter all of your kids' chores on the Manage Chores page. From there, select which kids will have that chore as part of their routine. Each day, you or your child can press the star when the chore is completed and the chore's points will be added to their account. Fun sounds and images enhance the child's experience to keep them motivated. Create and assign point costs to the Rewards page which can contain any incentive you can think of: money (allowance for kids), special trips, TV or electronics time, etc.
Kids Chore Chart features cloud data storage. Any change made on one device will immediately be reflected on any other device the user authorizes. For example: when a parent marks a chore complete on his or her phone, he or she immediately sees that change on their tablet (or on another parent's device, if so desired). There are no backups to create or Dropbox files to set up... its as simple as can be. If a user gets a new device, all he or she has to do is enter their username and password; all chores, rewards, and child profile information are loaded onto the new device.
Kids Chore Chart also offers password protection. If the user desires, he or she can have the app require a password every time it is opened. Prevent kids from marking chores complete prematurely or editing point values. Of course, the user can also turn this feature off if so desired.
Another feature that Kids Chore Chart has is the Adjust Points button. Points can be subtracted or added by simply clicking this button, allowing the user to bypass the chores to edit the child's total points. This can be used to discourage bad behavior or to reward bonus points for good behavior... a great alternative to behavior charts!
There is no need to separate chores by age -- each child has their own chart with their own unique list of chores. Not only is this a chore chart for kids (as well as a reward chart for kids), but it can be used by adults as well. Having trouble motivating yourself to complete your daily household chores? Simply set up and work towards personal rewards.
Get rid of your paper family chore chart and download this customizable way to encourage children to complete their daily chores!
- Create, assign and schedule tasks for family members
- View family members personal progress
- Motivate children with rewards and goals
- Easily share what needs to be bought in the smart shopping list
- Like and comment on an activity or send your family a private message
HOUSEHOLD TASKS, HASSLE FREE
Imagine coming home from work and the house is tidy, the pets have been fed and your kids are learning math and practicing music. And all this done without asking! Whether it’s housework or homework, OurHome is the easiest way to keep your family humming.
Motivated kids are successful kids. Studies have shown that the introduction of responsibility through chores from an early age will significantly improve a child’s chance of future success. Kids can work toward goals and build self-esteem – they may even compete to get things done!
OurHome’s fun rewards system allows parents to create incentives for their kids, whether it’s pocket money, screen time or a weekend trip away. And parents can feel rewarded too as things just get done without nagging.
The OurHome shopping list is child’s play. Simply add any items you need and swipe them off as you go. You’ll save time spent in the supermarket and never forget the milk again.
Stay connected with your family when you’re apart. Whether it’s a quick message, a silly joke, or simply saying hi, OurHome is your family’s private message board. With helpful reminders and notifications, you’ll know exactly what’s happening within your family.
OurHome was created by the developers of Fairshare, described by The Guardian as an “essential download”.
We love hearing from our users. If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please email us at: email@example.com
or visit: http://www.ourhomeapp.com/support
And don’t forget to like us on Facebook:
The app is currently having issues on Samsung devices running Android 5.0. We're working on a solution and apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime.
Kids earn points by completing chores to use towards rewards like an hour of video games or a camping trip. Parents get an easy-to-use tool that takes the tension out of household chores. Kids also earn tickets to the Monster Carnival for each chore completed, where they can win and collect our monsters. With ChoreMonster, your kids will beg to do their chores!
Don't just take our word for it, though. Here’s what ChoreMonster users are saying:
✭✭✭✭✭ “Set the kids up on ChoreMonster. So far it's a hit in the household with K wanting to complete a week's worth of chores by 8:00 am.”
✭✭✭✭✭ “Incredible things happening since I installed ChoreMonster app. My boys can't wait to help around the house!”
✭✭✭✭✭ “Day one of using ChoreMonster and the kids were pumped...woke up early to log on and asked for more chores when I tucked them in.”
Plus, we've been featured in trusted media outlets like Mashable, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, CNBC, TechCrunch, and more.
ChoreMonster is best for ages 4 through 12, but works with ages 3 through 15.
See you soon!
For no cost, you can engage and inspire your children to be more responsible and productive while developing their financial maturity and brining your family closer together.
★★★★★ Featured under AppStore "Busy Parents" essentials ★★★★★
★★★★★ Featured on NBC-TodayShow, CNET's top5, AOL's (ParentDish) top10 parenting app, CNN-Money ★★★★★
iRewardChart makes it easy to reward your children for good behavior and keep them motivated.
1. Type their name,
2. Select a few tasks from our list of suggestions, and
3. Reward their accomplishments with a single tap in the weekly chart
(* The sync-ing between devices recently launched on iOS, coming to Android soon)
When stars have been earned, your child can pick from the default list of suggested rewards, or you can setup your own custom rewards especially tailored for each of your children, like "$2 Pocket Money" or "One Hour Of TV".
Children love to feel responsible, challenged and respected. But most children don't like being told what to do... iRewardChart also allows you to set up abstract goals like "Patience" and "Sharing With Others", so rewards teach the virtues you want your child to learn.
➔ NBC-TodayShow: "Products that help morning routines..."
➔ CNET: "Five must-have iPhone apps for parents"
➔ CNNMoney: "Best apps for managing your money - help kids link money to jobs well done."
➔ USAToday: "Got parenting challenges? There is an app for that."
➔ TechCrunch.com: "iRewardChart Gets Your Kids To Shoot For The Stars... And Behave"
iRewardChart includes a backup and sync service, so that parents and children can share their chart across the devices. Our sync services is FREE to use, and uses Dropbox, which is also free.
"iRewardChart Lite" is a full featured free version with only the following limitations:
- It supports a maximum of one child.
- It supports a maximum of four tasks per week
Your comments, suggestions are most welcome. If there is an issue, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org (than leaving us a bad review, in which case, we cannot reach you to resolve your problem)
However it can also be useful for helping children take turns at some activity, or perhaps for timing time spent at stations in gym.
This is my first app (but has now been updated if you are running android 2.2 or above) and as such it has relatively few use cases.
The main Screen is very simple it only has 3 parts, a button bar with 4 buttons(go prev next stop), a scroll-able list of chores(tasks). Each chore has a timer in hh:mm and rest timer also in hh:mm a description , and a use count. Each chore can now also be disabled and re-enabled and can have a skip factor applied.
“Go” button starts the timer, “Stop” stops it and sets the first chore at the start of the list back as current chore. When timer is running the “Go” button changes into Pause/cont toggle, which will suspend the timer where it is as indicated by the display flashing.
“Next” button switches to the next chore in the list of to the top of the list if at the bottom. This action can be performed from stopped or running state. Prev works the same way but in reverse.
When stopped, the a drag handle appears on the right of each chore allowing for reordering the list by dragging the current chore(task) Up or down.
Clicking on a chore will bring up an update dialog, allowing description, Time duration, rest period duration, and skip mode to be altered. The chore can also be deleted here too.
Chore lists can be named and saved in the Chore List Store within the app. This stores the named chore list on the phone/tablet where it can be retrieved for later use.
There is also an options menu containing 6 options, which preform functions of adding additional chores, accessing settings, accessing help, accessing reset/new options , Save As (to Chore List Store) and manage (Chore List Store).
The reset options are used to either reset the use counters on the active chore list,to create a new unnamed chore list, or reset skip states.
The following settings are supported:
1)Changing the ringtone or notification tone used when the timer for a chore completes
2) setting the defaults for timer and rest timer in the add dialog.
3) setting an optional sleep time - helpful in reducing battery use as there is no point displaying a second by second counter when you are hard at work on your chores. This sleep time will sleep the app until the next timer is due.
4) Changing the app background color scheme
5) Changing aspects of the UI
As stated above and new for V3 :
1 )Chores can be disabled , when disabled they are ignored by the running list and the next /prev
buttons. They stay disabled until the user enables them. enable status can be changed on non active chores even when the list is running .
2) chores can be defined with a skip state followed by a number of cycles number between 1 and 99
skip once , and skip repeat . both of these and the disable function provide ways of dynamically
varying a running chore list by making specific chores unavailable .
Note future enhancements will be made in a new pro version if demand exists .V3 will be supported with its current feature set as a 100% free app.
any questions or comments please email email@example.com
NOTE : This free app is Ad supported and has in-app purchase option to upgrade to premium features. The basic features are always free. You have NO obligation to upgrade.
- Tablet support.
- Quick navigation. For small screen devices, just swipe right to reveal the left pane.
- Create new lists from factory template in minutes.
- Add/Edit or delete lists/items/categories.
- Quickly add item or category from the same screen with the "Quick Add" feature.
- Hide/Unhide checked items.
- Option to check all/uncheck all so you can reuse the list again.
- Indicates the total number of items and the number of items that need to be completed.
- Color coded (green, yellow and red) for a visually appealing presentation
- Export/Backup all lists to external storage.
- Easily email with your friends / family using any sharing client you have on your device.
- Send and share via Bluetooth to any bluetooth enabled device
- Easily send to your printer (via email - Needs email to print support on your printer)
We’re working our butts off to deliver you an app that earns its place on your device.
Here are just some of the reasons we think you’ll like it:
- Search or browse all Trade Me categories and refine results to find exactly what you want
- Bid on things you fancy like that bright pink phone cover or new rugby top
- Purchase Buy Now items using your credit or debit card
- Receive push notifications when things in your Watchlist are closing soon or when you’re outbid
- Sell all those bits and pieces you no longer need across most categories
- Take photos of what you’re selling to spruce up the listing and give yourself a better chance of a sale
- Ask questions about things you’re interested in buying and answer questions if you’re selling stuff
- Use member feedback to help in your buying decisions
- Save important searches as Favourites to view again later
- Become an authenticated member and reap the benefits
- Credit your Trade Me account and list items to sell until your heart's content
- Use the Watchlist Widget to keep up-to-date with items you care about the most