- Update the latest HK UV index and provide the suggested ways of protection
- Provides up coming 3 days HK UV index from 8am to 6pm each day
- Provides the current year and last 2 years each month HK UV index chart, compare the UV index on each month
Featured on Canada's Global National TV
* Featured in iTunes What's Hot in Canada
* Featured in iTunes New & Noteworthy in Canada
* Award winner of BC Cancer Agency's Annual Cancer Conference 2011 in Population Health and Health Sciences.
UV US is a useful app for the residents of the United States which helps its users receive daily notifications about the latest status of Ultra Violet (UV) radiation in users' location of choice. Users can also receive weather forecasts and tips on how to reduce the negative effects of long UV exposure. The data is kindly contributed by NOAA US National Weather Service. The application is offered as part of the efforts by Skin Research Training Center and BC Cancer Agency of Canada to raise awareness in dealing with Ultra Violet hazards and to prevent skin cancer. Enjoy the sun more safely!
- Current and forecast uv index and weather report
- Personalized approximate time to burn estimation
- Multiple favorite city selection
- UV hazard push notification
- Tips for skin cancer prevention
* Follow us on Twitter @uv_us !
* Please email us at email@example.com, if you have any questions or comments.
*** ATTENTION: This application is specific to Australia. In locations other than Australia it is made available merely for convenience of international users who work, study or visit Australia.
'OzSun UV' app fetches, consolidates and displays in a convenient colour-coded visual way the current actual real-time observed UV levels data available courtesy of Australian Radiation Protection and Nuclear Safety Agency (ARPANSA) and the daily UV (aka 'SunSmart') alerts as issued to the public by Australian Bureau of Meteorology (BOM) based on forecasts.
In addition, the app also provides shortcut links to relevant public web pages of these and other relevant agencies, where more information about UV levels for the user’s selected city can be found (accompanied by public education materials regarding sun UV exposure risks and protective measures).
The app uses the same international colour coding for UV index levels as established by the World health Organization (WHO) and adopted by the above mentioned Australian agencies as well.
Currently, the following 10 major Australian cities are catered for:
(NOTE: it is expected that more cities will be available in the future)
UV observations courtesy of ARPANSA (http://www.arpansa.gov.au/uvindex/realtime/xmlrt.htm#Disclaimer).
Using UV alerts from BOM (http://www.bom.gov.au/info/about_uv.shtml).
FOR SUPPORT & FEEDBACK:
Please visit: http://ozsun.okapps.net
to submit queries, feedback and suggestions in regards to this app.
Also via TWITTER: @okApps
***** DISCLAIMER *****
Nothing contained in this application, or the data presented, is intended to be used as a substitute for a health professional's advice.
The developer of this application does not accept any liability for any injury, loss, damage or costs incurred, or any consequences resulting directly or indirectly by use of or reliance on the information inferred via use of this application.
This application uses data retrieved from sources managed by third parties. These data may not always be available, accurate and up-to-date.
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND APPLY COMMON SENSE!
Radar is able to tell you more precisely about whether there is any rain. Analyze between radar and satellite pictures, you can be a weather specialist.
Summer is coming, but it is so hot outside. What should we do? Open "UV Index", and you'll get the latest information about UV. You can also check the UV Index change graph for managing your outdoor activity.
☀ Customize the amount and speed of the satellite pictures animation.
☀ Know better by observing the satellite pictures animation.
☀ Get the latest information about earthquakes.
☀ Show the location of earthquake on Google Maps.
☀ UV index list sort by user location.
☀ Professional radar information.
☀ All the pictures can be shared.
* Featured on Global National TV
* Featured in iTunes What's Hot
* Featured in iTunes New & Noteworthy
* Award winner of BC Cancer Agency's Annual Cancer Conference 2011 in Population Health and Health Sciences.
UV Canada is a useful app for the residents of Canada which helps its users receive daily notifications about the latest status of Ultra Violet (UV) radiation in users' location of choice. Users can also receive weather forecasts and tips on how to reduce the negative effects of long UV exposure. The data is kindly contributed by the weather office of the government of Canada. The application is offered as part of the efforts by Skin Research Training Center and BC Cancer Agency, to raise awareness in dealing with Ultra Violet hazards and to prevent skin cancer. The BC Cancer Agency, an agency of the Provincial Health Services Authority, provides a province-wide, population-based cancer control program for the residents of British Columbia and the Yukon. Enjoy the sun light more safely!
* Follow us on Twitter @uvcanada !
* Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any questions or comments.
The Sun Shield App delivers:
- Real-time daily and hourly UV Index measurements for anywhere around the globe at the solar noon and hourly intervals to safely enjoy your time in the sun.
- 6-day UVI Forecast and Ozone Column information to prepare you in advance for a safe experience outdoors.
- Your individual Skin Type using the complete Fitzpatrick Skin Type Assessment as used by dermatologists, the precautions you need to take based on your Skin Type, and why this is important in the prevention of skin cancer.
- Which broad-spectrum SPF lotion you should use and how long you can safely stay in the sun based on your individual Skin Type, the UV Index and the time of day.
- Important health-related facts from the World Health Organization (WHO) regarding Ultraviolet Radiation, Skin Cancer Prevention, year-round importance of UV awareness, etc.
“Protection from the sun’s UV rays is critical in the prevention of skin cancers. I always advise my patients to be aware of the dangers of UV rays and the need to protect themselves. The Sun Shield app is a great tool for the real time reminder to my patients of these dangers while also giving them guidance for the right SPF lotion to use based on their individual Skin Type and the current local UV index. It’s sun exposure information at your finger tips which is great for patients.”
Richard P. Lafleur, MD, FACP
Southern New Hampshire Internal Medicine Associates
Use Sun Shield and enjoy your place under the sun!
The UV forecast identifies the peak strength of the ultraviolet (UV) radiation from the sun at a particular place on a particular day. UV rays can cause damage to the skin and can cause sunburn – which may lead to skin cancer.
The British Association of Dermatologists (BAD) is the central association of practising UK dermatologists. The organisation aims to continually improve the treatment and understanding of skin disease, hence our slogan ‘Healthy Skin for All’. The BAD is committed to improving outcomes for skin cancer by promoting both the prevention and early detection of the disease.
The Met Office is the UK’s national meteorological service, and is a Trading Fund within the Department for Business Innovation and Skills. The Met Office provides the most accurate and reliable weather information on TV and radio, in print, and online.
•Daily peak UV forecasts
•In built geo-location to pin point your location and tell you what the corresponding UV level is on that day at your location
•Find out what steps you need to take to protect yourself from over-exposure to the sun and the risks of sunburn and sun damage
•Search function to find out the UV level in thousands of other locations across the UK and globally
•Information about individual skin types (from very pale skin to naturally brown or black skin), and what this means in terms of the risks different UV levels pose to your skin type
•Top tips on sun protection, including clothing, shade and what to look for in a sunscreen.
Find out more about sun protection and the early detection of skin cancer by visiting www.bad.org.uk/sunawareness
Follow the BAD on twitter @HealthySkin4All
Find out more about the Met Office, services provided, and weather forecasts by visiting www.metoffice.gov.uk
Follow the Met Office on twitter @metofficeUK
Geeft een uitgebreid beeld van het weer in Nederland door het tonen van diverse actuele en verwachtings kaarten.
Daarnaast toont de app ook nog diverse andere interessante kaarten van Nederland.
App neemt zeer weinig ruimte in!
Zeer eenvoudige bediening, doordat alle kaarten met 1 klik op het juiste tab-blad, op te roepen zijn. Geen ingewikkelde configuratie opties.
Alle weerinformatie in deze app is publiekelijk beschikbaar op het internet.
Alle kaarten zijn zoombaar en de volgorde van de kaarten is ook volledig configureerbaar. Als u schermen wilt weglaten is dat ook mogelijk. Gebruik menu toets om dit te doen.
Voor android 3.0 en nieuwer: Snel vegen over de kaart voor de volgende of de vorige kaart.
Welke weerinformatie kunt u in deze app vinden:
+ Onweer ontladingen huidige dag
+ Temperatuur kaart
+ Neerslag kaart
+ Wind (m/s) kaart
+ Wind (bft) kaart
+ Zicht kaart
+ Gevoelstemperatuur kaart (alleen tijdens wintertijd)
+ Fijnstof kaart
+ Zonkracht (UV-index)
+ Satelietkaart Europa
+ Radioactieve straling
+ Verwachtingen (vandaag en morgen)
+ Waarschuwingen (vandaag en morgen)
+ Teletekst pagina 703
+ Teletekst pagina 704
+ Natuurbrand gevaar
+ Waterstanden van 180 locaties in Nederland
Sneller (en makkelijker) dan via je browser de informatie ophalen, alles bij elkaar in één app.
Als u suggesties heeft voor nieuwe kaarten, dan hoor ik ze graag.
Kaarten komen van de KNMI, weeronline.nl MetOffice en het RIVM.
Teletekst informatie komt van NOS Teletekst.
Als compensatie voor voor mijn inspanning heb ik besloten om deze app van een kleine reclame banner te voorzien, onderin het scherm.
Tegen een kleine vergoeding is er ook een versie ZONDER reclame, kijk daarvoor bij "Meer van KLWINKEL.COM"
Accurate weather through support Star Voice newspaper weather, the first voice alarm weather, weather forecasts for cities to support domestic and 3000, support for real weather, air pollution index, real-time weather warnings, support temperature trends and new living index,Weather SMS and supports sharing and other applications to share a one-stop travel experience life! Accurate weather data using authoritative and reliable source of information.
- Superb map design, show you the place where the seasons change and the characteristics of the current weather conditions
- Detailed weather information, including weather forecasts and 24 hours of the 10th of temperature forecast
- Interactive radar maps, satellite maps, temperature maps and wind rose
- Severe weather warning
- Animation shows sunrise, sunset time, and wind and air pressure
- Humidity detection, UV index and rainfall forecast
- The new home screen Widget Tools
- "Accurate weather" is a memory for one of the electronics market with minimal weather applications.
- Intuitive user interface, seamless
- "Weather" in favor of all known screen resolutions
- "Weather" quality and security, support for Android devices in the system from 1.5 to 4.3.
- Click the "temperature", it will be at a temperature between Celsius and Fahrenheit conversion done
Keywords: weather, weather, good weather, HD, M9, desktop weather, voice broadcast, dynamic backgrounds, air pollution, pm2.5, airports, travel, life, tools
* BOM observations and forecasts
* Customisable 2x1 widget
* 4x1 Widget with 3 days' forecast & UV where available
* 4x2 Clock widget
* 4x2 Widget with 3 days' forecast & UV where available
* Multiple location widget support
* Temperature in status bar (black/white/colour/boxed via widget)
* Use nearest weather station or select specific from over 750 BOM weather stations
* UV index & warnings (where available)
* Radar loop: current station or select specific
* Share weather (email, SMS etc.)
* Temperature/pressure graph for last 24,48,72 hours or 5 days (where available)
* Last 24hr observations (where available)
* Low data use
* Ad free
* Update frequency setting
* Pressure sensor support (device specific)
* High contrast option (white text on main screens)
* BOM State Weather Warnings (from detail menu)
* Widgets JB lock-screen enabled (try the clock on the lock screen!)
* Sony SmartWatch 2 companion extension available - search Google Play for Au Weather SWX
Please try out Au Weather Free before purchasing to decide if you find the app useful. Note that the functionality of the paid version is essentially the same as the free, ad supported version, except for:
* additional radar ranges
* default radar range
* select any radar location
* more graph period options
* 4x2 widgets (will come to free soon)
* This app uses the mobile network to determine location (not GPS) - if your location does not update see the FAQ to enable mobile network location.
* This app only displays Australian weather from BOM weather stations.
* The app was originally designed for Android phones only, however, it should work on most tablets, however, the layout is not optimized for tablet.
Made in Australia
Tomfusion is Australian owned and operated - see Help for more info.
Please read disclaimer.
Email email@example.com with for support - feedback and suggestions welcome.
If you experience issues with the app:
a) check the FAQs (see Help menu on Favourites screen) or
b) email firstname.lastname@example.org
Side note: I rarely read user comments since it makes me lie awake at night. However, I do read every relevant support email sent to the support email address.
More info at www.tomfusion.com
With updated every minute charts, access to the reports issued by NASA and other agencies, solar wind simulator and much more content.
13 buttons with all necessary information to be aware of everything that happens to our sun and how it affects us.
- Daily reports issued by NASA and other agencies.
- Graphics updated each minute:
------ X-ray flux
------ KP Index
- Simulator solar wind forecast
- Global UV absorption
- Aurora graphics
------ more than 40 images of our sun daily updated
------ more than 22 charts showing all the latest information
-Solar Flare Monitor
Now it's easier to navigate "reports" menu.
NOAA Scales Activity
Solar circle sunspot, x-ray flux and ap progression
XRAY flux, of course. ProtonElectron, Kp Index, Magnetometer, Satellite Environment Plot, STEREO A High energy proton, STEREO A impact proton, STEREO A impact electron, Impact, Solar Wind (6h), Magnetometer (6h) Magnetic and Solar Wind... and so much more...
And also, we are suscribed for you to the NASA feeds. Now you can get the latest news related to space weather also on SolarWx. No subscription, without filling your inbox email, directly here, on SolarWx.
Solar Wx, your space weather center!
eWeather HD is the most informative Android application about your environment: Current weather and weather forecasts from different weather providers, NOAA weather alerts, latest earthquakes, live radar, geomagnetic storm forecast, pressure change indicator, wind and moon and sun calendar, METAR.
The NOAA Doppler Radar shows tornado, rain, snow, and hail clouds movement on Google Maps around your location in real time with higher resolution images than any other app for Android ( USA only).
• Hi-Def, Real-Time animated NOAA (NEXRAD) Radar on Google maps (USA only),
• Cloud satellite layer on map (USA, Europe, Japan and Australia),
• Two world-renowned weather providers: Foreca and US weather provider,
• 130,000 locations all over the world,
• Twenty original widgets of the weather, radar, time, moon phase, barometer, geomagnetic index, and UV index (1x1, 2x1, 2x2, 1x4, 4x1, 4x2, 3x3, 4x4, 5x2, 5x5 etc),
• Widgets for lockscreen was added (only for Android 4.2)
• 126 weather alert categories.
• Radar widget on OpenStreetMap (for USA only),
• Sea surface temperature on weather map, widgets, noification area,
• Ten day forecast,
• Ten notification indicators in the status bar: temperature, moon phase, earthquakes, alerts, barometer etc,
• Earthquakes widget on OpenStreetMap,
• Weather Alerts (Advisory, Watch, or Warning) from NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration) for USA,
• Black ice and freeze warnings,
• One-hundred latest earthquakes in the world on Google map,
• Barometer with headache indicator,
• Pressure forecast graph (Foreca only),
• Moon phase, moon rise and moon set times,
• Sunrise and sunset times,
• Duration of the day,
• World map with weather alerts, weather, earthquakes and local time.
• Geomagnetic storm forecast,
• Wind speed and directionality indicators in both 10-day and hour-by-hour forecasts (except Foreca),
• 24 hour by hour forecast,
• Current weather conditions,
• Only uses 10 KBytes of internet traffic per city for each weather update,
• World clock,
• METAR from weather station (except Foreca),
• UV index,
• Precipitation probability,
• Precipitation amount: rainfall and new snowfall amount,
• Follow by location (uses GPS or Cell Network location determination),
• Full tablet support,
• Send weather forecast, weather alerts, Earthquakes by e-mail
• Is an easy to use, handy assistant for staying informed about changing weather conditions,
• Has a built-in barometer. A diagram is displayed which shows the atmospheric pressure changes for the past 24 hours. A red warning display is produced when the barometer detects changes more than 0.2 inhg.
• Provides information on the last 100 earthquakes from all over the world. View the latest earthquakes in a list or on a map. Provides information regarding magnitude, time and distance. You can filter earthquakes by their magnitude and distance from your location
The most unique feature in this application is the “Weather Clock”. It provides all of the previous information in an hour-by-hour clock format and is very interactive, informative and fun to use. Check it out!
eWeather HD is recommended for those who are interested in weather, astronomy, aviation, hunting, fishing, travel, own or work on a farm or ranch, a private or vacation home, or work or play in a weather-sensitive environment or industry... the list goes on and on!
Payment is one time, no ads, no any in-app payment, free updates.
*Provides current weather condition and five days weather forecast
*Searches for all cities worldwide by country and city or zip code
*Humidity sensor, UV index, and chance of precipitation
*Sunrise and Sunset time
*Up to 9 different locations
*Easily swipe for the most accurate weather forecasts
*Auto location detection
*Ability to set your preferred temperature unit, Celsius or Fahrenheit
*Swipe horizontally for other locations
*Swipe vertically for more detailed weather information
- Highly acclaimed design with beautiful photos that match your location, time of day, and current weather condition
- Detailed weather information, including 10-day and 24-hour temperature forecasts
- Interactive radar, satellite, heat, and wind maps
- Severe weather alerts
- Animated sunrise & sunset times and wind & pressure modules
- Humidity sensor, UV index, and chance of precipitation
- New home screen widgets
- Swipe vertically for detailed weather information
- Swipe horizontally for favorite locations