The Sun Shield App delivers:
- Real-time daily and hourly UV Index measurements for anywhere around the globe at the solar noon and hourly intervals to safely enjoy your time in the sun.
- 6-day UVI Forecast and Ozone Column information to prepare you in advance for a safe experience outdoors.
- Your individual Skin Type using the complete Fitzpatrick Skin Type Assessment as used by dermatologists, the precautions you need to take based on your Skin Type, and why this is important in the prevention of skin cancer.
- Which broad-spectrum SPF lotion you should use and how long you can safely stay in the sun based on your individual Skin Type, the UV Index and the time of day.
- Important health-related facts from the World Health Organization (WHO) regarding Ultraviolet Radiation, Skin Cancer Prevention, year-round importance of UV awareness, etc.
“Protection from the sun’s UV rays is critical in the prevention of skin cancers. I always advise my patients to be aware of the dangers of UV rays and the need to protect themselves. The Sun Shield app is a great tool for the real time reminder to my patients of these dangers while also giving them guidance for the right SPF lotion to use based on their individual Skin Type and the current local UV index. It’s sun exposure information at your finger tips which is great for patients.”
Richard P. Lafleur, MD, FACP
Southern New Hampshire Internal Medicine Associates
Use Sun Shield and enjoy your place under the sun!
For those who want to know everything about the weather conditions and alerts both for today and the next 10 days, the past 365 days, hurricanes, tornadoes, hurricanes, earthquakes, geomagnetic storms.
eWeather HD has twenty original widgets of the weather, radar, earthquakes, alerts, moon phase, barometer, geomagnetic index, UV index, rain and snow amount etc.
Annual archives of air temperature and sea for any city in the world allows you to choose the good time and place for the travel. You can compare the weather in the current year with the weather in the last year. Also you can always have your own opinion about the statements that has never was so cold, hot, wet, dry.
• Two world-renowned weather providers: Foreca and US weather provider,
• Hi-Def, Real-Time animated NOAA (NEXRAD) Radar on Google maps (USA only),
• Hurricane tracking,
• 365 days weather archive,
• Solstice, Equinox, Polar night, Polar day, Solar eclipse, Lunar eclipse
• Sea surface temperature on weather map, widgets, noification area,
• Barometer with headache indicator,
• Beautiful animation,
• Cloud satellite layer on map (USA, Europe, Japan and Australia),
• 130,000 locations all over the world,
• Twenty original widgets of the weather, radar, time, moon phase, barometer, geomagnetic index, and UV index (1x1, 2x1, 2x2, 1x4, 4x1, 4x2, 3x3, 4x4, 5x2, 5x5 etc),
• Widgets for lockscreen was added (only for Android 4.2)
• 126 weather alert categories.
• Radar widget on OpenStreetMap (for USA only),
• Ten day forecast,
• Ten notification indicators in the status bar: temperature, moon phase, earthquakes, alerts, barometer etc,
• Earthquakes widget on OpenStreetMap,
• Weather Alerts (Advisory, Watch, or Warning) from NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration);
• Black ice and freeze warnings,
• One-hundred latest earthquakes in the world on Google map,
• Pressure forecast graph (Foreca only),
• Moon phase, moon rise and moon set times,
• Sunrise and sunset times,
• Duration of the day,
• World map with weather alerts, weather, earthquakes and local time.
• Geomagnetic storm forecast,
• Wind speed and directionality indicators in both 10-day and hour-by-hour forecasts (except Foreca),
• 24 hour by hour forecast,
• Current weather conditions,
• 15 KBytes of internet traffic per city for each weather update only,
• World clock,
• METAR from weather station (except Foreca),
• UV index,
• Visibility on the roads,
• Dew point hour by hour graph;
• Precipitation probability,
• Precipitation amount: rainfall and new snowfall amount,
• Follow by location (uses GPS or Cell Network location determination),
• Full tablet support,
• Share forecast, alerts, earthquakes by e-mail and SMS
• Alarm clock time on clock dial and graph
• Has a built-in barometer. A diagram is displayed which shows the atmospheric pressure changes for the past 24 hours. A red warning display is produced when the barometer detects changes more than 0.2 inhg.
• Provides information on the last 100 earthquakes from all over the world. View the latest earthquakes in a list or on a map. Provides information regarding magnitude, time and distance. You can filter earthquakes by their magnitude and distance from your location
The most unique feature in this application is the “Weather Clock”. It provides all of the previous information in an hour-by-hour clock format and is very interactive.
Payment is one time, no ads, no any in-app payment, free updates.
If you have ANY questions, there is an FAQ section that takes you directly to the website. If your question is specific to your customized set up, customer service is courteous, knowledgeable, willing and able to help with fast turn around time.
- Gorgeous and realistic animations of weather conditions
- See at a glance the next weather condition change
- Updated continuously
- Accurate hourly forecasts for the next 10 days
- Fast, beautiful and simple to use
- Detailed forecasts on rain, ice, snow, fog, wind, storm, dew point, UV index, humidity, pressure
- Highest and lowest historical values
- Satellite and radar map animations
- Optimized for both phones and tablets
- Live Wallpaper
- Weather in notification area and temperature in status bar
- Great widget for your home screen
And it’s all free.
Try it now !
Cities: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Houston, Philadelphia, Phoenix, San Antonio, San Diego, Dallas, San Jose, Austin and all the others!
*** ATTENTION: This application is specific to Australia. In locations other than Australia it is made available merely for convenience of international users who work, study or visit Australia.
'OzSun UV' app fetches, consolidates and displays in a convenient colour-coded visual way the current actual real-time observed UV levels data available courtesy of Australian Radiation Protection and Nuclear Safety Agency (ARPANSA) and the daily UV (aka 'SunSmart') alerts as issued to the public by Australian Bureau of Meteorology (BOM) based on forecasts.
In addition, the app also provides shortcut links to relevant public web pages of these and other relevant agencies, where more information about UV levels for the user’s selected city can be found (accompanied by public education materials regarding sun UV exposure risks and protective measures).
The app uses the same international colour coding for UV index levels as established by the World health Organization (WHO) and adopted by the above mentioned Australian agencies as well.
Currently, the following 10 major Australian cities are catered for:
(NOTE: it is expected that more cities will be available in the future)
UV observations courtesy of ARPANSA (http://www.arpansa.gov.au/uvindex/realtime/xmlrt.htm#Disclaimer).
Using UV alerts from BOM (http://www.bom.gov.au/info/about_uv.shtml).
FOR SUPPORT & FEEDBACK:
Please visit: http://ozsun.okapps.net
to submit queries, feedback and suggestions in regards to this app.
Also via TWITTER: @okApps
***** DISCLAIMER *****
Nothing contained in this application, or the data presented, is intended to be used as a substitute for a health professional's advice.
The developer of this application does not accept any liability for any injury, loss, damage or costs incurred, or any consequences resulting directly or indirectly by use of or reliance on the information inferred via use of this application.
This application uses data retrieved from sources managed by third parties. These data may not always be available, accurate and up-to-date.
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND APPLY COMMON SENSE!
Weatherproof your day for free with these features:
• AccuWeather MinuteCast® – minute-by-minute precipitation forecasts for the next two hours hyper-localized to your exact street address or GPS location. Includes precipitation type and intensity, and start and end times for precipitation. Available for the contiguous United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, Japan, France, Germany, Belgium, Switzerland, Netherlands, Luxembourg, and a growing list of global locations.
• MinuteCast widget now available. Also available, homescreen widget displaying two-day forecasts with severe weather warnings for your GPS location and a time clock. Resizable, multi-location widgets also available with even more weather detail.
• For worldwide locations, when AccuWeather forecasts snow, ice, rain, wind, or the probability of thunderstorms, you’ll see an orange exclamation point displayed within the location’s current and 15-day screens.
• Push notifications for severe weather alerts in the United States.
• Radar for all of North America and Europe, and worldwide satellite overlaying interactive Google Maps™ with a snapshot view of the maps for your saved locations.
• Current news and weather videos, with many available in both English and Spanish.
• Social media sharing so you can share your location’s current conditions, hourly, or 15-day forecasts using the social media apps you have on your device.
You also get the accurate, local weather forecasts and customization you expect from AccuWeather:
• Accurate and local forecasts for every latitude/longitude on Earth. Forecasts update every 15 minutes with information for the next 15 days – all in 33 languages and dialects.
• Current weather conditions update every 15 minutes with the very latest humidity and precipitation percentages, dew point, visibility, UV index, wind speed gusts and direction, times for sunrise and sunset, and RealFeel® – AccuWeather’s exclusive weather forecasting system that analyzes multiple weather factors to determine how the local temperature actually feels.
• Local weather forecast summaries that provide an overview of the next five days’ weather forecast along with a description of the most dramatic weather event expected during the five days.
• Status bar on the homescreen displaying the current temperature for your current or home location.
• Ability to store an unlimited amount of locations.
• Choice between metric or imperial units, 12-hour or 24-hour time display, and portrait or landscape view.
Please note: Sunrise and sunset times are found in Daily Details which can be viewed by tapping on daily forecast. Also, AccuWeather Holo Dark and Light widgets display RealFeel® and occupy only the 4x1 space.
Download AccuWeather for free and experience the Superior Accuracy™ that comes from high-quality weather forecasting.
This reliable, award winning weather app, offers unrivalled, high-quality, detailed information including:
• 3-hourly forecasts for the week ahead including temperature, wind direction and speed, air pressure, precipitation amount and probability and relative humidity
• View forecast as a graph for an alternative, easy to read outlook
• Worldwide alerts and warning levels for extreme weather
• Global satellite and animated radar for the USA, Australia and much of Europe
• Unlimited favourite locations plus “My location” to automatically show the weather where you are
• Connection to your personal weather stations, in partnership with Netatmo
• NEW: WeatherPro and wearable technology! Connection to your smartwatch (requires Android Wear)
• Additional features: Weather photo, Weather news, Weather reports for over 2 million locations worldwide
• Customizable Widgets (choose your own colour, size, transparency, location, gradient etc.), Live Wallpaper with current weather images and App2SD compatibility
• Explore the benefits of MeteoGroup’s other apps by connecting directly to the 3D globe on MeteoEarth and our severe weather app AlertsPro!
• NO adverts
Already the most comprehensive weather app on the market, WeatherPro also has a Premium subscription option which takes the service to an even more advanced level. WeatherPro Premium offers everything found on the standard app plus:
• Hourly forecasts for 2 weeks ahead
• Windtheme: Windtheme helps users find the optimum wind conditions, by changing the entire interface of WeatherPro to show a central focus on wind data.
• Stunning, high resolution weather maps with multiple layers of advanced weather information including precipitation type radar in Europe, radar forecasts, heat maps, lightning strikes and cloud cover forecasts.
• Ski Weather for over 900 resorts in 17 countries and Beach Weather with UV Index and water temperatures for the Mediterranean, Caribbean and other popular holiday destinations.
• And more…
The extensive list of standard and Premium features has simply got too long to list here so, for full details, please visit www.weatherpro.eu. One subscription covers Premium services on WeatherPro, MeteoEarth and AlertsPro.
For status updates please follow @WeatherPro.
WeatherPro is one of the few weather apps to be developed by true weather professionals – find out more about MeteoGroup, Europe’s largest independent weather company at www.meteogroup.com.
Forecast is provided by leading weather provider CustomWeather Inc.
*** IF YOU CAN'T DOWNLOAD THE APP ***
If you have purchased the app but not able to download it from Market then you can download it from our website.
*** FEATURES ***
68000 locations all over the world.
Current conditions, 12-hour, 48-hour, 2-day and 15-day forecasts.
9 different weather maps.
Animated maps for Doppler Radar (USA only) and Satellite.
10 beautiful home screen widgets.
Forecast Charts: temperature, probability of precipitation, precipitation, wind, humidity.
Determining location by GPS. Automatically tracking current location using GPS.
Temperature and Weather Alerts notifications at the status bar.
Flexible auto update preferences for application and widgets.
Option to not waking up device for weather update while it is asleep.
Option to choose weather forecast for auto-update.
Possibility to configure widget without removing it.
*** LOCALIZATION ***
Currently the app supports English, German, French, Spanish, Czech, Polish and Russian languages.
If you have a wish and ability to translate the app to language which is not listed above
please feel free to contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The gauge, protection instructions and recommendations for how long one should be exposed to sunlight vary according to the UV index scale. The app displays the UV index measured at the observation station closest to the user. The closest observation station is resolved based on the current location of the mobile device.
The purpose of this app is to help people protect themselves from UV radiation. Exposure to strong UV radiation is harmful. Sunburn causes premature ageing of skin and it may also lead to skin cancer. UV radiation may also weaken the immune system and damage the eyes.
The observation data is fetched from different sources depending on the user's location. Sources include: World Weather Online, the Finnish Meteorological Institute and the Australian Radiation Protection and Nuclear Safety Agency (ARPANSA).
Observation data for Finland is read in real-time from a service provided by the the Finnish Meteorological Institute. The data displayed in the application is licensed by the Finnish Meteorological Institute: http://en.ilmatieteenlaitos.fi/open-data-licence.
Observation data for Australia is read in real-time from a service provided by the Australian Radiation Protection and Nuclear Safety Agency (ARPANSA). The data displayed in the application is licensed by ARPANSA: http://www.arpansa.gov.au/uvindex/realtime/xmlrt.htm.
The UV index is an international standard measurement of the strength of the ultraviolet (UV) radiation from the sun at a particular place on a particular day.
The UV forecast identifies the peak strength of the ultraviolet (UV) radiation from the sun at a particular place on a particular day. UV rays can cause damage to the skin and can cause sunburn – which may lead to skin cancer.
The British Association of Dermatologists (BAD) is the central association of practising UK dermatologists. The organisation aims to continually improve the treatment and understanding of skin disease, hence our slogan ‘Healthy Skin for All’. The BAD is committed to improving outcomes for skin cancer by promoting both the prevention and early detection of the disease.
The Met Office is the UK’s national meteorological service, and is a Trading Fund within the Department for Business Innovation and Skills. The Met Office provides the most accurate and reliable weather information on TV and radio, in print, and online.
•Daily peak UV forecasts
•In built geo-location to pin point your location and tell you what the corresponding UV level is on that day at your location
•Find out what steps you need to take to protect yourself from over-exposure to the sun and the risks of sunburn and sun damage
•Search function to find out the UV level in thousands of other locations across the UK and globally
•Information about individual skin types (from very pale skin to naturally brown or black skin), and what this means in terms of the risks different UV levels pose to your skin type
•Top tips on sun protection, including clothing, shade and what to look for in a sunscreen.
Find out more about sun protection and the early detection of skin cancer by visiting www.bad.org.uk/sunawareness
Follow the BAD on twitter @HealthySkin4All
Find out more about the Met Office, services provided, and weather forecasts by visiting www.metoffice.gov.uk
Follow the Met Office on twitter @metofficeUK
to get some sun for vitamin D, making it easier than ever to be smart about your sun exposure all
With a few clicks, you can find a 7 day weather forecast, the UV level and sun protection
times for your local area in Australia so you will always be prepared for the day ahead.
Personalise the sun protection alert to remind you of the daily sun protection times, either at a
time of your choice or when the UV reaches a level where sun protection is required.
Use the vitamin D Tracker to find out if you are getting enough UV exposure to help with your
vitamin D levels
Sun protection times are issued daily by the Bureau of Meteorology.
Please submit any feedback and suggestions in regards to this app to
email@example.com. We would love to hear from you.
The SunSmart app is a initiative of SunSmart Victoria- a program of Cancer Council
Victoria and VicHealth. SunSmart programs run in all Australian states and territories
by the Cancer Council. For more information visit sunsmart.com.au.
All UV alerts and weather forecast information provided by the Bureau of
Meteorology. For more information visit bom.gov.au/uv.
The SunSmart app was developed by Boosted Human Mobile and Web Solutions
Customized Amber Weather Widget, your best companion.
Amber Weather Widget (original name: EZ Weather) is a lightweight, simple, intuitive and customizable weather app and widget , providing hyper-localized and accurate weather forecasts for people around the world. With Amber Weather, you can easily stay updated with the latest weather conditions all the time.
What sets Amber Weather apart?
Amber Weather offers a large number of high-quality and smart weather widgets to decorate your home screen. These weather widgets come in different themes and styles. Every week, at least one new widget will be added into the widget list. In addition, try-before-you-buy service is also available.
- Weather Conditions
▪Automatically detect your location or you can manually add a new city to the city list.
▪ Provide hourly weather conditions: current temperature, wind speed and direction, humidity, visibility, atmospheric pressure, dew point and UV index.
▪ Provide 7 days weather forecast.
▪ Ability to see current and future weather conditions in expandable notification bar.
▪ Provide sunrise and sunset time of a certain location
▪Automatic Update Interval: 15 minutes, 30 minutes, 1 hour, 3 hours, 6 hours 12 hours, 1 day. Users can also manually update the current weather conditions.
-Smart Push Notification Alerts
Rain alerts and severe weather alerts available to always keep you informed and avoid unwanted surprises.
▪Offer distinctive weather icons.
▪Different Units Available: you can choose your preferred units.
▪Numerous widgets of different themes and styles.
▪Different fonts for you to choose from.
With a simple click in different areas of a widget, users can conduct a series of operations: setting clock, calendar, location, skin and widget, reading detailed weather report.
-Amber Weather Care: you can send weather info to your friends
-Ability to check the World Clock
-Support a wide array of Android phones
-Multiple weather data source available
- Customize Elements
- Doppler and Radar map.
If you have any advice or suggestions, please send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your feedback will be fully appreciated. We are looking forward to improving our product with your help.
You can also like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AmberWeatherAPP
Don't know how's the weather tomorrow? Don't worry, you can make satellite images as animation with custom speed and amount.
Summer is coming, but it is so hot outside. What should we do? Open "UV Index", and you'll get the latest information about UV. You can also check the UV Index graph for managing your outdoor activity.
Radar is able to tell you more precisely about whether there is any rain. Analyse between radar and satellite pictures, you can be a weather specialist.
☀ Customise the amount and speed of the satellite pictures animation.
☀ Know better by observing the satellite pictures animation.
☀ Get the latest information about earthquakes.
☀ Show the location of earthquake on Google Maps.
☀ UV index list sort by user location.
☀ Professional radar information.
☀ All the pictures can be shared.
*Provides current weather condition and five days weather forecast
*Searches for all cities worldwide by country and city or zip code
*Humidity sensor, UV index, and chance of precipitation
*Sunrise and Sunset time
*Up to 9 different locations
*Easily swipe for the most accurate weather forecasts
*Auto location detection
*Ability to set your preferred temperature unit, Celsius or Fahrenheit
*Swipe horizontally for other locations
*Swipe vertically for more detailed weather information
디자인 대폭 수정
자신의 피부를 보호하세요!
썬크림 종류와 바르는 횟수를 알려드려요
권위있는 기상청 자외선 지수를 이용하며,
WHO(World Health Organization)의
Global solar UV Index-A Practical guide를
과감한 피드백 부탁드립니다 !
지수에 따른 행동 지침들을 알려줍니다
현재의 자외선 지수를 지인들과 공유할 수 있습니다(카카오톡)
위젯으로 간편하고 빠르게 현재 자외선 지수를 알 수 있습니다.
저녁 6시 이전에는 '모레'의 자외선 수치가 0 입니다.
자외선 UV Ultra Violet 날씨 기상청 오늘 오존 ozone 환경 생활 여행 내일로 해외여행 해수욕장 피서 열대야
운동 피부 기미 잡티 필수