just type one or more keywords and click Analyze.
Then determines the tool the most important data of the first four SEO search engine results.
Pagerank, back links, etc. are then output.
So that you can assess whether it is in the keywords is not a niche or.
Ideal for traveling.
Do you have an idea for one or more keywords, then you can investigate quickly and easily.
Find out the following:
• The Title Content, Character Length, Number of Words and Density Percentage.
• The "Keywords" Meta Tag Content, Character Length, Number of Words, Number of Phrases and Density Percentage.
• The "Description" Meta Tag Content, Character Length, Number of Words and Density Percentage.
• The Page "Body" Character Length, Number of Words and Density Percentage
• The HTTP Status Code returned by the site / page, ideally 200/OK.
• The Server Type running the website, i.e. Linux / Apache or Windows / IIS.
The app is simple to use. Simply enter your Website URL, up to 5 Key Phrases to look for, the tap 'Go'.
App Includes a Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) / Help section.
Checker of your current keyword data, not an SEO ranking calculator!
Compatible with all Android Devices.
The App Requires an Internet Connection.
Disclaimer: "IDEAL Access 4 Sprint®" is an application designed to make it easy to install IDEAL Group applications that are accessible, useful, educational, and entertaining for everyone... including individuals with print disabilities.
"IDEAL Access 4 Sprint®" was conceived of, developed, and is supported by IDEAL Group, Inc. and Apps4Android, Inc.
"IDEAL Access 4 Sprint®" is not, in any manner, affiliated with Sprint®.
IDEAL Group, Inc. and Apps4Android, Inc., alone, are solely responsible for "IDEAL Access 4 Sprint®." IDEAL Group "Access 4" applications are provided at "no-cost-to-users."
"IDEAL Access 4 Sprint®" is customized for Sprint® subscribers in the United States.
Sprint® is a registered trademark of Sprint Communications Company, L.P.
Please read the following completely before proceeding. Thank you!
Welcome! This application, an IDEAL “Accessible Application Installer,” is designed to make it easy to install IDEAL Group applications that are accessible, useful, educational, and entertaining for everyone... including individuals with print disabilities.
Once you start this application you will see a list of popular IDEAL Group apps. Beneath the description of each app you will either see “Installed” or “Not Installed.” If a listed app is already installed on your device, the word “Installed” will appear. If the app is not currently installed on your device, “Not Installed” will appear. To install any of the “Not Installed” applications, please tap the icon for that app. You will then:
1. See a message indicating that the app you have selected is not installed on your device. You will then be prompted to select “OK” to install the app, or “Cancel” to abort the process.
2. Click “OK.” You will be taken to the Google Play store.
3. Install the app.
4. After the installation has completed, an “Open” and “Cancel” button will appear.
5. PRESS THE BACK BUTTON. This will return you to the list of applications. Please note that the application you just installed will display the words “Installed.”
6. Go back to step 1 and repeat for each, additional, application you'd like to install.
1. If you press the “Open” button (referenced in step 3) after installing an app, it will open. To get back to the list of apps, please press the back button several times.
2. Depending upon the version of Android your device is running, some of the apps may not be compatible with your device. As a result, you may see an error message from Google Play Store. These errors can be safely ignored. If you receive an error message, press the back button to get back to the list of apps.
Calculations where based off of the following specs: ITU H263, ISO 14496-2, ISO 14496-10
■ KeyWord is an application for smartphones and tablets that allows you to save your passwords in one place, without worrying that someone can access it.
Account passwords you will insert, will not be saved as they entered, but they will be encrypted, so you do not risk that someone might discover them in case of loss or theft of your phone.
The application uses the Vigenere code book to encrypt your passwords.
The Vigenere code book is a polyalphabetic encryption method that is very effective, especially if the encryption key chosen is of considerable length.
WHY USE KEYWORD:
■ KeyWord is useful because you don’t need to remember every password of your accounts, but you have to keep in mind only one: the key.
■ Your password will be always available in a convenient and immediate way, thanks to your smartphone.
■ The advantage of KeyWord is that the encryption key is not saved on the device so , in case of theft of the phone, there is no way to recover it and passwords are incomprehensible.
HOW DOES THIS WORK:
■ After entering the login details of a new account, in order to see the password, you have to enter the key set.
1. Google page rank
Check google page rank, Moz Domain Authority and Page Authority
2. Keyword position (SERP) tracker
Find out where you domain stand on big search engines (google, bing, yahoo) for a specific keyword
3. Keyword difficulty
Use this tool to check how difficult it is to rank on top of search engine, great tool for keyword research
4. Keyword suggestion
Find long tail keywords from your main keyword.
5. On page seo report
Check how good your page is optimized for a keyword.
6. Alexa statistics
Check your website ranks on alexa.com. Alexa Rank is the traffic rank of a website, compared to all other sites on the web.
7. Website info
Provide basic information about a domain e.g. whois info, server location.
Note: This is a minimal version so it has some limitation, you can try our full version on the web at http://seoertools.com
Perhaps one of the main benefits of Mobbi is that it’s available on your desktop and your mobile, meaning you can sync tabs and bookmarks across platforms, and there’s autofill and password-syncing too. There’s no question it’s massively convenient for those seeking a seamless switch between their laptop and smartphone.
Moreover, Sprint is fast and is nice to use – just try swiping away those unwanted tabs in Sprint, or pulling down to launch a new tab.
WebRank SEO Android Features
- Google Pagerank
- Alexa Rank
- Compete Rank
- Pages indexed in Google
- Pages indexed in Bing
- Backlinks according to Google
- Backlinks according to Alexa
- Facebook likes or shares count
- Tweets count
- Stumble and Delicious bookmarks
- Google Plus count
Why go Pro?
- WHOIS Lookup: Get complete information including name-servers, domain created date, domain expiring date, registrar information as well as registrant contact information right from within the app. This is public domain information which is open to all, you can make it private through your Domain registrar.
- DiffStats: Using this you can check the growth of your website between two last updates.
- Compare Stats: A side-by-side comparison of WebStats of two websites, using which you can easily keep an eye on your competitor and by using it with DiffStats you can see the change in growth of your competitor as well.
All the data and related tools are right here, and its upto you how you make use of it.