- Multi Rank Check
- Google and Yahoo Indexed Pages check
- Google, Twitter and Yahoo Backlinks check
- Google PageRank check
- Alexa Rank check
- W3C CSS & HTML Validator
- Metatag Extractor
- Robots.txt file check
- Website Size check
- Website Speed check
- Website Status check
- My IP Address check
- Website IP Address check
- Ping Domain and Ping IP Address
Find out the following:
• The Title Content, Character Length, Number of Words and Density Percentage.
• The "Keywords" Meta Tag Content, Character Length, Number of Words, Number of Phrases and Density Percentage.
• The "Description" Meta Tag Content, Character Length, Number of Words and Density Percentage.
• The Page "Body" Character Length, Number of Words and Density Percentage
• The HTTP Status Code returned by the site / page, ideally 200/OK.
• The Server Type running the website, i.e. Linux / Apache or Windows / IIS.
The app is simple to use. Simply enter your Website URL, up to 5 Key Phrases to look for, the tap 'Go'.
App Includes a Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) / Help section.
Checker of your current keyword data, not an SEO ranking calculator!
Compatible with all Android Devices.
The App Requires an Internet Connection.
Disclaimer: "IDEAL Access 4 Sprint®" is an application designed to make it easy to install IDEAL Group applications that are accessible, useful, educational, and entertaining for everyone... including individuals with print disabilities.
"IDEAL Access 4 Sprint®" was conceived of, developed, and is supported by IDEAL Group, Inc. and Apps4Android, Inc.
"IDEAL Access 4 Sprint®" is not, in any manner, affiliated with Sprint®.
IDEAL Group, Inc. and Apps4Android, Inc., alone, are solely responsible for "IDEAL Access 4 Sprint®." IDEAL Group "Access 4" applications are provided at "no-cost-to-users."
"IDEAL Access 4 Sprint®" is customized for Sprint® subscribers in the United States.
Sprint® is a registered trademark of Sprint Communications Company, L.P.
Please read the following completely before proceeding. Thank you!
Welcome! This application, an IDEAL “Accessible Application Installer,” is designed to make it easy to install IDEAL Group applications that are accessible, useful, educational, and entertaining for everyone... including individuals with print disabilities.
Once you start this application you will see a list of popular IDEAL Group apps. Beneath the description of each app you will either see “Installed” or “Not Installed.” If a listed app is already installed on your device, the word “Installed” will appear. If the app is not currently installed on your device, “Not Installed” will appear. To install any of the “Not Installed” applications, please tap the icon for that app. You will then:
1. See a message indicating that the app you have selected is not installed on your device. You will then be prompted to select “OK” to install the app, or “Cancel” to abort the process.
2. Click “OK.” You will be taken to the Google Play store.
3. Install the app.
4. After the installation has completed, an “Open” and “Cancel” button will appear.
5. PRESS THE BACK BUTTON. This will return you to the list of applications. Please note that the application you just installed will display the words “Installed.”
6. Go back to step 1 and repeat for each, additional, application you'd like to install.
1. If you press the “Open” button (referenced in step 3) after installing an app, it will open. To get back to the list of apps, please press the back button several times.
2. Depending upon the version of Android your device is running, some of the apps may not be compatible with your device. As a result, you may see an error message from Google Play Store. These errors can be safely ignored. If you receive an error message, press the back button to get back to the list of apps.
Calculations where based off of the following specs: ITU H263, ISO 14496-2, ISO 14496-10
just type one or more keywords and click Analyze.
Then determines the tool the most important data of the first four SEO search engine results.
Pagerank, back links, etc. are then output.
So that you can assess whether it is in the keywords is not a niche or.
Ideal for traveling.
Do you have an idea for one or more keywords, then you can investigate quickly and easily.
This is a Data Toggle widget that works on the Sprint Version
of Samsung Galaxy S2 -- a.k.a. Sprint Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch.
** MAY NOT WORK ON SOME VERIZON PHONES, AND OTHER SPRINT PHONES. **
Sprint SG2 users will know that other data toggle apps can't turn off 4G when used with their device.
This app, as far as I know, is the only app that turns off BOTH 4G and 3G for Sprint's SG2.
It can turn off both 3G and 4G internet data connection with a touch of a button. No longer will you have to dig through the settings to do this
Now Sprint SG2 users can toggle their data connection off easily and save precious battery life.
This widget is designed to match the look-and-feel of the existing system toggle widget. It elegantly blends in to the look of of the device.
** Benefits of this widget:
- Save battery life tremendously, when you don't need internet connection.
- Quickly toggle off all mobile data connections when you don't need it.
- Design matches the Galaxy S II default theme.
- Only widget in the market that can toggle 4G in the Sprint version of Galaxy S II.
If any issues come up, please comment below and I will respond ASAP.
This is a useful application for developers and the curious alike. This app does nothing more at this point.
[keywords] "screen" "density" "resolution" "screen resolution" "screen density" "specs" "specifications"
This app is probably only useful for android developers.
The launcher icon shows the screen density of the device, i.e. ld, md, hd, xhd, xxhd or xxxhd.
When the app is started it shows information about the display and display metrics. More specificly, it shows the information from:
Send the information displayed using e.g. email by selecting Share form the action bar or options menu.
■ KeyWord is an application for smartphones and tablets that allows you to save your passwords in one place, without worrying that someone can access it.
Account passwords you will insert, will not be saved as they entered, but they will be encrypted, so you do not risk that someone might discover them in case of loss or theft of your phone.
The application uses the Vigenere code book to encrypt your passwords.
The Vigenere code book is a polyalphabetic encryption method that is very effective, especially if the encryption key chosen is of considerable length.
WHY USE KEYWORD:
■ KeyWord is useful because you don’t need to remember every password of your accounts, but you have to keep in mind only one: the key.
■ Your password will be always available in a convenient and immediate way, thanks to your smartphone.
■ The advantage of KeyWord is that the encryption key is not saved on the device so , in case of theft of the phone, there is no way to recover it and passwords are incomprehensible.
HOW DOES THIS WORK:
■ After entering the login details of a new account, in order to see the password, you have to enter the key set.
Shows the screen configuration for an Android device, including the screen size (small, normal, large, xlarge) and the density classification (ldpi, mdpi, tvdpi, hdpi, xhdpi, xxhdpi, xxxhdpi). Also shows other screen metrics, as well as the calculated screen size in physical units. Users can email the report or share it to other apps such as Dropbox, etc.
This information is useful for developers producing layouts for their Android applications, or to assist developers in customer support scenarios.
ScreenInfo requires no special permissions, displays no ads, does not share personal information and has no in-app purchases. It does not require root, or take special advantage of rooted devices.
The source code is published under the MIT open-source license and is available at:
Website SEO Checks Lite is a quick and easy all-in-one tool to do many of the checks, and lookup many of the stats, that you will want for basic SEO Analysis.
The app does not list the search rankings, that some other apps concentrate on, but goes more in depth, looking at the server, the website and the individual page in question.
"Lite" Version features:
• The current Google PageRank of the root page
• The Server Type, e.g. Apache or IIS
• Geographic Location of the Server, including a Map
• If the Robots.txt file is present and OK
• Detect Canonical URL issues
• Check 301 Redirects
• Check for the Favicon Link, and view the Favicon
• Check the Title of the given page
"Upgrade to Full Version" to go Advert Free and get:
• The current Google PageRank of inner pages
• The current Alexa Rank of the website
• The number of Backlinks to the site, according to Alexa
• The Server IP Address
• The HTTP Status Code of a page
• Whether Google Analytics tracking is installed
• Check for an RSS Feed link, and whether the feed returns OK
• Check for Meta Tags (Keywords & Description)
For the full version, search for "Website SEO Checks" in the Google Play Store, or go to the Upgrade page of this app.