* Compete on the global WiGLE leaderboard for most networks located!
* Export to CSV files on SD card (comma separated values)
* Export to KML files on SD card (to import into Google Maps/Earth)
* Audio and Text-to-Speech alerting
* Local database to track new networks found
* Real-time map of networks found (Open Street Map)
* Can move app to SD card
* "Mute" button to shut off all sound/speech immediately
* Bluetooth GPS support through mock locations
* No ads
For wifi and cell towers to be mapped, you must wait for your device to determine the current location, via GPS or Network-location.
On map: the circles are Wifi, squares are cell towers. Light colors are networks seen before, purple ones are new for the local database.
If you have trouble logging in, or have suggestions, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to help out.
Needs "Reads Phone State" in order to tell if a phone call is in progress, to mute the audio (sounds and speech).
Files are available to help with a human translation to non-english languages. This was mostly a mechanical translation, because we obviously don't know all these languages. You can help to improve things by making pull requests at:
or sending to email@example.com
Keep on stumbling.
• Find networks in your area
• View access points on a map
• Log all access points encountered
• Stores logs as KML file for Google Earth
• Send KML files via email
• Animated KML files allow you to view access points temporally
• Uses triangulate to get actual location of AP
A permanent RXL level of -115dBm on some Samsung phones is a Samsung bug! Only Samsung is able to fix that.
Powerful WarDriving scanner and GSM / CDMA / EVDO / UMTS and LTE Netmonitor and drive test tool with voice notifications. It scans for all WiFi networks in range & saves the data with GPS coordinates into a file on your sd card. You can create a kml file for Google Earth. It shows you the encrytion, channel an signal strength. It shows all APs in range in a live map.
G-MoN is a Wardriving scanner to collect and map all received wifi access points. It is also a 2G/3G netmonitor and field test drive tool for radio planning engineers. Needs enabled GPS for correct position in map!
To import a V3.0 (decimal cell data and coordinates without characters) CLF file, remove all comment lines, rename it to import.clf and copy it to /sdcard/gmon/ then start import CLF from menu.
You can log GSM or UMTS RX levels into a kml file for Google Earth or a csv file. There are 5 color groups for different levels. These levels can be defined by the user in the settings menue. This file is saved into the gmon folder on the sdcard or external memory. When the log is running, the G-MoN Notification Icon changes color to red. 2G/3G logging does not work when the screen is off!
WiFiFoFum is a wardriving app to locate, display and map found WiFi networks. The Nearby feature relies on user contributions to operate. When you have contribute enabled information about the APs your device scans will be recorded and shared to other users of the Nearby function so that this service can continue to be provided in the future.
1. Use the exit menu to quit.
2. Requires SD card.
Furthermore the App support the export into other programs like Google Maps, Dropbox, k9-Mail, Google Mail and many other programs.
A special function of the program is the filtering which allows you to directly filter the results by encryption or network name or MAC address, you can export the filter results too, or just look at them on you mobile phone with Google maps.
If you have issues with the software or want to leav a feature requst on following
This app scans for Wifi networks and saves their details and GPS positions. You can show them on the built in map or use the KML files with Google Earth.
Files are save on the SD-Card.
* Can use coarse based location service. (No GPS)
The main features are :
* Wireless Network Scanner and the access to wireless open networks.
* Reaver. Automatic key injection using Dictionary for Wireless Networks.
* WarDriving. Do not let it escape the location of any wireless network.
** Wireless Network Scanner.
The main features are the wireless network scanner and the access to wireless open networks. The scanner basic functionality are autoscan fast and slow, normal scan on demand, turbo scan, looking for types of networks, types of encryption to seek, search for channels, search for ESSID, search for BSSID, search by signal strength, search for WPS, search for ESS, sound to warn filtered networks, a network connection status and a description of wireless networks.
In order to connected to open networks click on the open network, for other wireless networks invoke to setup wifi. It also saves the list of networks obtained a CSV file in the root scard through the menu.
** WiFiReaver. Automatic key injection using Dictionary for Wireless Networks.
The main features are the Wireless Network scanner, wireless open networks, and automatic key injection using dictionary for Wireless Networks. Works with Wireless Networks with encryption type WEP, WPA and WPA2, and located on the SD Dictionaries plain text with line break for each key. Is connecting to open networks by clicking on the open network.
Audits Wireless Networks without the Aircrack-ng suite, or wireless cards support monitor mode, no clients connected, not capture handshake, and not capture ARP's.
Its operation is based on checking one by one from the key found in the selected dictionary, against the selected AP. Select the dictionary located in the SD, also select the AP to audit, click on "Start" and begin the process of automatic key injection.
The automatic key injection, terminates if the key is to get the correct IP address and connection to the AP, or when the end of dictionary selected, or manually by selecting 'Stop'.
If the Log option is enabled, generates a text file named ESSID.log at the root of the SD, where keys are stored injected Wireless Network, and the results of its testing in the router.
If the Turbo option is enabled, the scanner speeds and automatic injection keys using dictionary for Wireless Networks.
Show details of the Wireless Network: ESSID, BSSID, Frequency, Channel, RSSI, and the type of authentication and encryption.
Tool for recovering WEP, WPA and WPA2. Always change the default settings of the applications or services that we use, especially access data such as passwords to the default.
** WarDriving. Do not let it escape the location of any wireless network.
A simple application for Wardriving anywhere in the world. Do not let it escape the location of any wireless network.
The main functions are:
* SQLite Database to track and locate Wireless Networks.
* Wireless Networks statistics stored in the Database.
* Update GPS data received every second.
* Accelerated Scanner on nearby Wireless Networks.
* Statistics on nearby Wireless Networks.
* Notification service running in the background.
* Export KML files in the SD (for importing into Google Maps/Earth, Wigle.net, ...)
* Export CSV files in the SD (separated by commas to Excel, OpenOffice/LibreOffice, ...)
* Total elimination of the data contained in the Database.
The application uses data from GPS and Wireless Network scanner in combination to locate access points Wi-Fi, then save the necessary data in a database which can then be exported to a KML or CSV.
To obtain the necessary data Wireless Network, you must wait for the device to determine the current location through GPS.
Excellent for WarDriving, and to scan lots of hotspots. If you Wardriving, you will not escape the location of any wireless network.
- Monitor data traffic bytes.
- XY Chart of RF and WiFi signal strength over time.
- Voice notification of signal strength & technology changes, handovers, open hotspots, and more!
- Notes! Insert notes into the RF data collected. Notes can be viewed & edited in Big Picture
- 'Drive Mode' screen showing just RSSI, Cell ID, and technology to view while driving
- Localized for French, Spanish (thank you Augusto!), Portuguese, and German (thank you Lutz!).
- Map and record your color coded RF signal strength as you travel.
- War driving. Collect WiFi access points and list mobile location at the strongest signal.
- Users can redefine site locations on the map.
- Play back, pause, jump to any part of recorded data.
- Share collected data and Maps with Twitter, Facebook, whatever you can share with.
- Sector coverage zones describing sector orientation and beamwidth.
- One Cell Tracking to examine coverage of a single cell site.
- Sound and Vibration notification on handover.
- Possible handoff neighbors (2G).
- User defined sites can be exported or imported for later use.
- Serving cell can be located through Google, OpenCellID.
- All sites located through Google or OpenCellID saved to local database.
- Export recorded data to XML, KML (Google Earth), or CSV files.
- Import older recorded data for playback.
- Roaming and data states, data activity, CGI.
- WiFi MAC address, BSSID, supplicant state.
- WiFi network access points identified.
- EIRP/ERP and Free Space Loss calculators
- Big picture of entire drive test or site survey
- Auto-shutoff at minimum battery level set by user
- Adjust GPS power settings
- App to SD card
*** Please keep those bug reports coming! If you crash and are given the option, please send in the report. I read them all. Or you can email directly at: Type1apps@gmail.com
- If a site appears off the coast of Africa it means that you are using Google's location service or OpenCellID and they cannot determine that cell's location (so it returns the location 0 deg Lat, 0 deg Lon). A new feature for version 2.2.9 is the ability to define your own site locations (add, move or remove) by pressing a spot on the map or a site icon. Users can do their own site surveys as they travel. This is a workaround for those who do not have access to site location data -- unless you are an engineer for a carrier, you won't have access to this data since site locations are generally considered proprietary.
- Background recording, where you exit the app after you start recording, will not register signal strength changes if the phone is in sleep mode (screen is blank). This is a "bug" in Android not the app. If the phone is not allowed to sleep, background recording is possible.
- BER, EVDO, SNR & Ec/Io may display -1. This is the number the Android OS is sending, sorry.
- The app is optimized for GSM service. CDMA devices are not completely supported. This is due to the lack of a CDMA phone (and contract) on my part, not anything specific to the technology. So if you have a CDMA phone be aware it has not been tested by me.
- Please remember you are using a phone, not a laptop. If you try to record hours worth of data, and/or play it back, unexpected things may happen.
Like similar Apps Wifi Scan N Keep uses your GPS and Access Points' (AP) signal strength to get an idea of the AP's location. Unlike most other Apps Wifi Scan N Keep uses multiple scans, locations, crazy math, and circle magic, in order to find the location of the AP even if you were not able to get in very good range of the AP.
The goal of Wifi Scan N Keep is to both be a useful tool for on the fly wifi scans as well as locating an AP (Even during war driving) to get within a useful if not perfect range for your phone an other devices to use. It is a goal that Wifi Scan N Keep will be a very full BETA with many options that will eventually produce another App with more fire and forget functionality.
**Remember! This is a BETA**
**If it does not work at all please email me instead of posting in the comments, so I can fix, or filter out non working devices**
**Any comments, feedback, donations, cake or feature requests please email me**
**So much more coming, only problem, don't know what to do first**
**You need to delete the database if you switch roms, or phones**
WiFi management and scanning tool made with war-driving in mind.
Displays all available scan data: SSID, BSSID, channel, security, WPS status, and signal strength. Best / current signal is displayed so that access points can be located quickly.
Displays individual AP's, even those of same SSID, and allows connection to AP's of specific BSSID (on most devices this can be used to prevent / reduce unwanted roaming between AP's).
Displays AP's with hidden SSID (only on some devices).
Displays all saved AP configurations.
Compatible with almost any android device - even works on original android phone (HTC Dream / Google G1).
- can't modify configurations (only create / delete them)
- can't create configurations for EAP secured networks
Ever wanted to sniff out and plot those elusive open WiFi access points?
This wi-fi scanner uses your GPS and WiFi in combination to scan for Wi-Fi hotspots, then saves their location to a file which you can then export a KML file to Google Earth , export to Kismet, or use realtime web uploads to scan and upload in realtime!
Excellent for wardriving in your car, to scan lots of hotspots - it can handle logging the position of thousands of accesspoints without crashing and without posting duplicates.
Quite useful for site surveys (scanning for unsecured Wi Fi access points), or surveying large areas as part of a larger security audit. Has slow down options for scanning whilst walking as well, so you can go for a stroll or a run around a site and the scanner will still work without consuming lots of battery power
It can also be used if you just have a passing interest in seeing what is out there - for example you could take a drive around your city centre and see the state of access points (open, secured, insecure, etc).
The CSV export lets you export the data for manipulation in your favourite spreadsheet editor (Excel, OpenOffice / LibreOffice), or visualise access points using the KML export.
WiFi Tracker also knows about who made the accesspoint that it has found so can detect most accesspoints made by netgear, d-link, 3com, apple, linksys, and so on
If the Torque app is also running on the device, and you have a high-resolution (QStarz 818XT) GPS device connected to that app, then WiFi Tracker will augment it's GPS data automatically with the higher resolution data from Torque
If you have any suggestions, drop me an email using the 'contact developer' link and I'll see what I can do!
More from developer
Connects multiple users in bluetooth voice chat.
For help, use menu/help.
- Using bluetooth as communication channel.
- Supports more than one connected user.
- Lists connected user names.
- Choosing between closing sounds.
- Capable of keeping conversation open with a toggle button.
Project's page https://github.com/raffaeleragni/android-wardrive4