This application requires Kimble 1.18 or above. If you are NOT an existing Kimble user, then do not download this version. Instead select the Kimble Expenses version.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ “This app rocks! Wow guys!”
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ “Gets down to the bottom line. I love it!”
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ “Fastest way to do a quick, mobile FNA!”
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ “It actually builds the FNA right there!”
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ “Super efficient! Everything in the palm of your hand.”
Tools available to ALL Primerica Representatives
• NEW: Primerica Now Reports for Team Track and Transaction Details
• NEW:Rewards & Recognition – Engage for 90 Leaderboard
• UPDATED: Contact Manager – Easy access to contact list to make phone calls, send texts and emails, get driving directions, set appointments, schedule follow-ups, even take notes. Includes a “Getting Started” tutorial for how to import and qualify contacts.
• Home screen – company news and events, media vault, training & development and more
• Mobile FNA – create a custom analysis that includes Financial Independence Number (FIN) and Insurance Protection Number and email the proposal to clients within minutes
• Quick Quote – prepare and email a custom life insurance quote including premium table to a client in less than a minute
• Financial Calculators – calculate a savings or loan hypothetical and instantly email the results from your mobile device
Tools specifically for New Representatives
• NEW: Primerica Now Dashboard with tracking cards for 90 Day Activity, Fast Start Bonus, and Engage for 90 competition
• Available offline for Android devices (version 4.0 and higher)
• Automatic data sync between all your devices and POL
• Ability to print or email output PDF to your clients
Please send any feedback or bug reports to firstname.lastname@example.org.
FYI: This app completely replaces the Primerica App, which will be disabled on July 6, 2015.
Chris and Elizabeth Koob and the members of Team Unstoppable are dedicated to making a difference and helping families through out North America.
QuickBooks Payments offers a fast, easy and commitment-free way for you to accept credit cards anytime, anywhere. Simply plug your free credit card reader into your Android device and use the GoPayment app to start accepting credit cards anywhere you go. Now you never need to miss a sale!
We have two pricing options to fit your needs, with NO set-up fee, NO commitment and the ability to cancel anytime.
Option 1: Save by Paying Monthly: $19.95 a month with rates as low as 1.75% per swipe
Option 2: Pay-as-you-go: No monthly fee with rates as low as 2.4% per swipe
SYNCS WITH QUICKBOOKS
Mobile credit card transactions can be synced with QuickBooks Online, QuickBooks Desktop and Point of Sale to help you more easily manage your business
- Receive a free card reader to use with your Android device*
- Credit card processing has never been easier – you can swipe, key enter or scan credit cards with your device's camera. In seconds you've been paid – and your customer has a receipt**
- For your customers who don't pay with credit cards, you can record cash and check transactions.
- Creating orders is quick and easy. Your customers have an itemized receipt with the right level of information.
- Customers sign with their finger and a personalized receipt can be sent by text message or email.
- You can add up to 50 users to use GoPayment and accept payments for behalf of your business.
- To see how it works, tap on Test Drive and take a tour.
START ACCEPTING PAYMENTS IN LESS THAN A MINUTE
1) Download the free GoPayment app.
2) Complete the application
*The free mobile card reader is available to new, approved mobile payments customers only - and works on compatible Android devices.
** Credit card processing requires Internet access. The GoPayment app will run on Android OS 2.2 and above, while the Scan Card feature only works with Android OS 4.x and above.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
By installing this app, you agree to the Terms of Service found at www.intuitpayments.com/legal
To learn how Intuit protects your privacy, please visit http://security.intuit.com/privacy
* Access to Personal Apps, Shared Apps and Workspace Apps in Zoho Creator
* Access Forms and add records
* All deluge events are supported
* Access Reports and Pages to view records
* Search, Filter, Group and Sort the records
* Edit, Delete, and Bulk Edit records
* Apply Custom Actions on records
For further questions, please email us to email@example.com
Run your entire business with the world’s #1 small business cloud accounting solution and enjoy the freedom of working anywhere from your smartphone or tablet.
INVOICE YOUR CLIENTS AND GET PAID FROM ANYWHERE
• Create and send professional looking invoices and estimates.
• Get paid faster by sending invoices with a Pay Now link.*
• Receive payments directly on an invoice via credit card.*
• See overdue invoice notifications to know who owes you money.
DOWNLOAD BANK TRANSACTIONS ANY TIME (U.S. ONLY)
• During down moments, reconcile bank transactions from your connected bank accounts.
• Quickly match them to existing QuickBooks transactions, or add them as new ones.
MANAGE EXPENSES, SALES AND CUSTOMERS ON THE GO
• Snap photos of your receipts and organize daily expenses as you go.
• Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet reports to see how your business is doing.
• View customer info, attach photos or notes, and schedule a calendar appointment.
DO EVEN MORE ON THE WEB
• Take in the big picture with over 20 reports.
• Create custom invoices in minutes with your logo, custom fields, and more.
• Give your accountant access so you can collaborate during tax time.
• Customize your experience with over 80 partner apps, including inventory management.
ALREADY A QUICKBOOKS USER?
• Download the app and sign in with your QuickBooks credentials.
NEW TO QUICKBOOKS?
• Download the app, create an account, and try it FREE for 30 days.
• After your 30 day trial, subscribe for $12.99/month or $124.99/year (20% off).
• The gservices permission allows us to display helpful information on a map, such as the shipping or billing address of a customer.
• The phone permission allows us to display useful customer information from QuickBooks when a customer calls you.
• The location permission allows us to simplify entry of customer addresses by determining your phone’s current location.
• The receive data from Internet permission allows us to notify you when a new message arrives.
• The record audio permission lets us record audio for swiper devices that use the audio jack.
FROM INTUIT, THE MAKERS OF
• QuickBooks Payroll, QuickBooks GoPayment, TurboTax, Quicken, & Mint.com
Intuit Terms of Service: https://qbo.intuit.com/c1/Terms_Of_Service.html
*Requires activating QuickBooks Payments (US Only)
All funds will be in your account the following day and you only pay 0.39% on qualified debit transactions.
Mobile Credit Card Reader Advantages
A 2014 U.S. Federal Reserve study found 199,800,000 citizens are verified credit card holders. The study also showed some two billion credit cards are currently in use, as most own an average of two to three credit cards. As credit card use is so prevalent, it follows that more and more businesses, large and small alike, are utilizing mobile credit card readers in addition to stationary versions.
So why switch to a mobile credit card swiper, or add one to your business? Let’s check out a few of the many advantages that accompany mobile readers:
Celebrated as highly cost-effective, mobile credit card machines don’t cost nearly as much as their stationary counterparts. Additionally, transaction fees are generally less than 3 percent.
Ease of Use
Mobile credit card readers are easy to operate, as quality options take payments almost immediately after set up. For best results, use a reader that works across multiple platforms, such as Android and the iPhone.
Numerous Features and Capabilities
Traditional credit card machines have limited functions, but mobile readers offer a variety of features and capabilities. Mobile options offer the ability to run reports and keep track of every transaction and receipt, as each card swiped is automatically saved to your mobile POS account. With everything on record, it’s much easier to track fraudulent charges. Many systems offer customization options as well, such as price structure adjustments.
Mobile credit card terminals are ideal for those who frequently take their business on the road. This includes restaurants that operate food trucks, makeup artists and other individual proprietors who travel often for work, and those who appear at trade shows and festivals in addition to operating a brick-and-mortar establishment. Rather than limiting business to cash transactions when on the road, owners and operators are able to accept credit and debit cards, which contributes to an increase in customer base.
Using a mobile credit card swiper helps small businesses appear more “real” and “valid.” Studies indicate customers feel a company is “established” when credit card readers are used.
Additional Transaction Options
Mobile credit card readers generally offer more than one transaction option, such as manual entry in addition to using the swipe function. This means never having to write a sign that reads “Credit Card Terminal Down,” which results in lost revenue and unhappy customers.
The advantages of using a mobile credit card terminal are many! Add one to your business and see if you don’t notice a positive difference immediately.
1. Display total amount of travel expense in home currency and local currency.
2. Expense report in csv, html and excel xml
3. Export/Email expense report
4. Backup and restore database to SD card, Dropbox™ and Google Docs
5. Auto backup database to SD card when exiting the app
6. Auto backup database to Dropbox™ when exiting the app
7. Manageable currency
8. Configurable date, time format.
9. Add new record with default value.
10. Password protection
11. Default email address for receiving report
12. Add new expense with default value
13. Camera receipt
14. Sorting, Filtering data
15. Share database with multiple devices by using Dropbox™
Available languages (more coming soon)
• Italiano (Paolo Stefani)
• Français (Jean-Marie)
• Español (Paolo Stefani)
[Upgrade to pay version]
1. Buy and install pay version
2. Backup database of lite version (Data->Pay Version Database)
3. Install the backup database to pay version (Data=>Restore Database)
※ This is lite version which has limited features, likes password, email and export.
※ If you like the app, then please give us a good rating as the driving force behind our continued development, thank you.
※ Since we can't reply reviews in the market, if you have any suggestions or questions please mail to our mailbox directly. For market reviews, please just leave your rating and cheers, thanks again.
kw: travel costs, business expenses, travel expense, expense travel, travel and expense, reimbursement, allowance, finance manager, personal finance, track, expense, expenses, travel
Accept credit card payments on your Android smartphone or tablet. PayAnywhere is a free credit card processing app that works with the free PayAnywhere credit card reader so you can accept American Express, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover payments anytime, anywhere.
With the lowest transaction rate in the industry, just 2.69% per swipe, PayAnywhere lets you pay-as-you-go, with no monthly minimums or monthly fees. When you swipe, you’ll get your money faster - your funds are deposited within 1 business day.
Increase your sales with the ability to accept credit cards anytime, anywhere, from anyone. From seasonal businesses and fundraisers to contractors and food trucks, PayAnywhere is perfect for any size business.
Sign up in just minutes:
• Download the PayAnywhere app for free
• Set up an account by applying in-app, online, or call 1.877.387.5640
• Start accepting credit card payments, even before you receive your free credit card reader in the mail.
• Free app and free credit card reader
• 2.69% per swipe for all card types, including Amex
• No monthly minimums, no cancellation fees, no hidden fees
• Secure encrypted transactions adhering to PCI compliance standards
• Live customer service and technical support
• Accept and record credit card and cash payments
• Add discounts and customizable tips
• GeoTax feature automatically calculates sales tax based on GPS location
• CloudPrint, Star thermal printer, and Cash Drawer compatibility
• Inventory tools for adding products/services with images, custom descriptions, and categories
• Customized electronic receipts sent to your customers
• Built-in reporting to view sales trends in app
• Free online portal with PayAnywhere Inside for detailed account activity
Android users interested in upgrading to PayAnywhere version 2.0 will only need to download the updated app and reset their password to start swiping transactions today.
Merchants can find a list of supported Android devices and carriers below:
• Galaxy Tab 2 7 (GT-P3100) GSM/HSDPA
• Galaxy Tab 2 7 (GT-P3105) GSM/HSDPA Quad Band
• Galaxy Tab 2 7 (GT-P3110) Wifi Only
• Galaxy Tab 2 7 (SCH-I705) LTE
• Galaxy Tab 2 10 (GT-P5113TS) Wifi Only
• Galaxy Tab 2 10 (GT-P5100) GSM/HSDPA Quad Band
• Galaxy Tab 2 10 (SCH-I915) Verizon LTE
• Galaxy S4 (I9505G) Google Play Edition
• Galaxy S4 (I337) AT&T
• Galaxy S4 (M919) T-Mobile
• Galaxy S4 (I545) Verizon Wireless
• Galaxy S4 (L720) Sprint
• Galaxy S4 (R970) US Cellular
• Galaxy S III (SGH-T999) T-Mobile
• Galaxy S III (SGH-I747) AT&T
• Galaxy S III (SCH-R530) US Cellular
• Galaxy S III (SCH-I535) Verizon Wireless
• Galaxy S III (SPH-L710) Sprint
• Galaxy S5
• Nexus 10 (P8110) Google Wifi only.
• Nexus 4 (LG-E960) T-Mobile
While the Android upgrade comes with many improved features, there are a few potential issues a small handful of merchants may experience:
• When switching between merchants on a multi-merchant account, the inventory items may not sync automatically. Merchants should select “manual sync” from the settings page and the issue will be easily corrected.
• Older G3X readers will not work on the Galaxy Tab 2 10”. This is an issue that will be fixed when PayAnywhere announces version 2.0.1 later this year. If you are a merchant using this tablet with the G3X reader please contact customer service to have a new reader shipped out to you at no cost.
• Only users with multiple login accounts that have upgraded from the previous PayAnywhere Android app version will be able to share preexisting items, categories, and settings across all login accounts.
Learn more about mobile credit card processing at PayAnywhere.com or contact us directly at 1.877.387.5640. Connect with us at Facebook.com/PayAnywhere.
We love your feedback! Please email any comments or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
START TAKING PAYMENTS IN MINUTES
1) Download the app
2) Sign up and request your card reader
3) Connect your PayPal Here reader and accept payments
LIVE CUSTOMER SUPPORT 24/7
If you ever need help, we’re here for you. Contact our help team at www.paypal.com/here.
PayPal Here uses an encrypted card reader, backed by our best-in-class risk-management and fraud protection. All payments go right into your account for secure, reliable, and easy transaction processing.
*Tablets verified to work with any PPH card reader:
Samsung Nexus 10
Samsung Galaxy Note 10
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10
Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7
Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10
Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro
*Tablets requiring our latest card reader:
ASUS Nexus 7 2013
ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T
Sony Xperia Z Tablet
For devices not on this list, please download the app and do a test swipe with your reader, especially prior to purchasing a new device.
You can use the information directly from the app or send your information to other apps or email it anywhere else. This makes it easy to import your information into a company expense tool or popular spreadsheet.
Expense tracker includes international support by letting you select from different currency symbols and pick the date format.
Create a proposal, select the client, add some items and send a PDF directly from your device.
- Preview your proposals
- E-mail proposals to clients as an attachment
- Generate proposals as PDF
- All major currencies
- Create unlimited clients
- Create unlimited items
- Create unlimited proposals
- Search system
If you need any support, please contact: email@example.com
The software is for professional usage and copyright protected.
1. Add Some language.
2.Compatible with new device——AHD,TVI hybrid.
3.Fix bug:After logout,the user always inline.
4.Fix some crash bugs.
If an exception occurs after updating the software, uninstall and then reinstall the software
** Note: This app requires a free or paid Harvest account. **
SIMPLE TIME TRACKING & TIMESHEETS
• Tap to start/stop project and task timers from anywhere
• Support for manual entry of billable and nonbillable hours
• View and edit current/previous time entries
• Receive timely reminders to submit time (timesheet approval)
• Track time online or offline
SNAP RECEIPTS AND LOG EXPENSES, CONVENIENTLY
• Enter expenses quickly and easily
• Take receipt photos and upload right to Harvest
• Track mileage and more for reimbursement
• Submit expenses for client projects
MANAGE INVOICES AND GET PAYMENT NOTIFICATIONS
• Send and re-send professional invoices
• Record and remove payments
• View invoice history
• Receive push notifications for payments
STAY IN SYNC WITH TEAM STATUS
• View teammates’ timers in real-time (administrators only)
• Review detailed task notes for better project tracking
All time and expense entries, and invoices, are seamlessly synced with your Harvest account. Sign in to Harvest from the web browser for access to more features like the project budget or uninvoiced reports. With Harvest, you’ll be spending less time managing your timesheet, and more time focusing on the task at hand. Get started today!
This application requires Kimble 1.18 or above. If you are NOT an existing Kimble user, then do not download this version. Instead select the Kimble Expenses version.