For a compatible client for iphone, search for iMRclock.
Note! Due to a large recent update, the in-app instructions may not be up-to-date.
With this app you can manage locomotive libraries, locomotives and locomotive functions, program digital components and of course control all locomotives with DCC- or Motorola-decoder, as easy and convenient as is only possible with touch-technology.
The digital switchboard Z21 connects your model train unit and your digital locomotives with your Android device via WLAN. This way you can control the operation on your train layout easily and conveniently from your mobile device.
Model train control was never this easy and convenient: With one swipe of your hand you can scroll to your model of choice in the locomotive library. A slight touch on the headlight symbol and the front and backlights go on. A second touch, this time on the speaker symbol, and the locomotive makes a sound. Drag your finger over the speed indicator and the train accelerates.
The further highlights of the Z21-Mobile-App
- Control your entire layout with an intuitive, graphic interface and have easy access to the entire scope of functions of your digital locomotives.
- Manage your entire locomotive-library in just one application, including individual locomotive images for an ideal overview.
- Control the digital functions of your locomotives with intuitive function symbols instead of complicated key combinations.
- Download drivers cabs for even more reality
- Create locomotives, wagons, accessory and trains to drive with
- Place turnouts, turnout routes and notes on your track to interact with your railroad
From the locomotive library you can easily select the train to control. You can make unique photos as well. You can control the speed, direction and all functions from one screen with a touch while you can move all around the layout, and don't bother with any cables. Several train sounds are also included in the app to play sounds when locomotive functions are pressed.
But you can not only play with your locomotives. Change turnouts, lights, any asseccory and even routes with only one touch. No need to remember addresses, just use names and pictures. Finally, you are able to play with several trains simultaneously, change turnouts, routes with a touch.
Of course you can change all of your CVs. All of that from an easy-to-use straightforward application.
DigiTrains is compatible with Roco Z21, JMRI and DigiWifi by Digitools and more coming soon.
English blog: http://digitrains-app.blogspot.hu/
Camera/Photos: you can create photos of your locomotives
Storage: the photos are stored on the storage
WiFi/Internet: the app controls your layout via WiFi or Mobile Internet
Wakelock: the app screen never sleeps during train control
InApp Products: if you like to play with the free basic functions you can purchase extra functionalities
1. View the latests threads (not posts) at a glance.
2. Listen to the RCSB Show Podcast on your device.
3. Visit the RCSB Facebook page for up to the minute info about the site and cool pics and links.
4. View tutorial videos on YouTube (more to come soon)!
Gotaga (Corentin) partage sa passion de Call Of Duty à travers sa chaine Youtube. C'est un des meilleurs joueurs français en la matière.
Avec cette app retrouvez sa chaine principale et sa chaine secondaire à travers ses vidéos. + accédez à ses news à travers les réseaux sociaux.
Application non officielle.
Je vous encourage à vous abonner à sa chaîne vidéo.
Cette application est un outil "vide" qui affichent de manière organisée et pratique les informations disponibles sur internet. Ex: les vidéos sont regardées via Youtube.
A ce titre, les images affichées peuvent varier et restent la propriété de leur ayant droit. Pour toute remarques, suggestions, faire valoir un droit de retrait, une infraction au fair use contactez moi avec le mail ci-dessous. Réponse rapide.
FOR SONY, MOTOROLA AND LG PHONES PHONES (NOT TABLETS) RUNNING ANDROID 4.0+, AND FOR GOOGLE NEXUS 4, 5 & 7. ALSO FOR OTHER DEVICES IF YOU ARE USING ONE OF THE FOLLOWING LAUNCHERS: GOOGLE EXPERIENCE, APEX, NOVA, GO, NEXT LAUNCHER 3D (4x5 GRID) OR ACTION LAUNCHER (4x4)
GO LAUNCHER: The screen indicator must be present in its top position. (Preferences > Visual Settings > Indicator).
GOOGLE: Please add the desired number of homescreens before selecting Homescreen Model Railroad as the wallpaper (The maximum is seven).
Homescreen Model Railroad is designed to work with your existing wallpaper. You can use the preview in the live wallpaper menu to see if your wallpaper suits the tracks and trains. (If you don’t have a suitable wallpaper, you may download our desert wallpaper at http://phonephreaksoftware.com/attachments/File/bkg.png. Please set this as the homescreen wallpaper before selecting Homescreen Railroad as the wallpaper.)
1. Set 'Homescreen Railroad' as your home screen wallpaper (from the list of live wallpapers)
2. To build your railroad, tap on any empty space on your homescreen. This will open the Track Menu. There, you can select a track element for this space (straight, curve, crossing, or switch).
3. To place the train, tap on a track and select the train icon in the Track Menu (only if train has enough space). You can select from 8 trains.
4. Tap the train to start/stop it. Double-tap the train while stopped to turn it around. Double-tap it while in motion to change speed. You can also stop the train by double-tapping any track. (Next launcher users: perform a ‘slow’ double-tap (1 sec delay between taps). LG G2: perform a double swipe up))
5. To change a switch, tap it (while train is in motion).
While the train is in motion, the track elements are sealed. To edit the existing railroad track, stop the train, then tap on a track. Then select a new track in the Track Menu. You can also move the train to another track by tapping that track and then selecting the locomotive icon in the Track Menu. To delete a track, select the blank element in the Track Menu.
Tags: railroad, home screen, homescreen, model, train, maze, steam train, rail, railway, live, wallpaper, live wallpaper, desktop, theme, western, wild west, wildwest
Steam Whistles, Diesel Horns, Boiler, Steam Engine, Model Railroad, Train Layout
Railroad Companion is a collection of train sound effects (including steam, diesel and line side railroad sounds) for use as an educational tool, for adding controllable sounds to a train layout, or purely for pleasure and fun. Also included are an explanation of whistle signals, a locomotive wheel arrangement guide (Whyte Classification System), and freight car and track classifications. A handy reference when visiting a tourist railroad or rail-fanning.
Now includes a "Random Mode" for playing random sounds as background and the ability to set sounds as ringtones and notification tones.
Connect your phone to some speakers (and a sub-woofer!) under your train layout and use the phone as a handy sound control panel. Complete train sound effects for your layout "on the cheap"!! Fun for model railroad clubs too!
NO AD BANNERS OR VIDEOS !! Only a small fee.
Enjoy more than 1,000 amazing model railroading videos! This app allows you to view high resolution videos and photos of model trains from all over the world.
The app includes many topics such as model railroad, diorama, live steam train, Z scale, N scale, TT scale, HO scale, OO scale, O scale, locomotive, rolling stock, railway signal, train station and many manufacturers from the world.
Aside from videos and photos, you can enjoy many other features including model train wiki library.
1) Tons of high-resolution photos
2) More than 1,000 videos
3) Model train wiki library
4) Daily updated contents
*You must be connected to the internet to enjoy this app.
Well, unfortunately, that's not very practical (not to mention safe) since there are not many trains running anymore.
So what's a guy supposed to do? The answer of course is build your own model railroad!
This free app will help fulfill that longing by showing you how to build your own model railroad on a budget and in the space you have available.
With this app you will:
- Learn about the latest news about model railroading
- Keep up with the latest features available for the hobby
- Get expert reviews on all the rolling stock you need and want
- view videos of existing railroad layouts for ideas for yours
- Learn how to buy and build everything for your railroad and save up to 67%
- Learn how to avoid the 7 costly mistakes most beginners make
This app will give you a wealth of model railroad information and offers outstanding resources to help you get started right.
What more can you ask for? Download it NOW for FREE to get all this great information and more!
- control SRCP Servers or SRCP compatible command station
- for example DDW, MBS1/2 or SX3 (not for Märklin/ESU Central Station!)
- Loco throttle with individual icon/photo of Loco
- compatible to Märklin, NMRA DCC, Selectrix
- Locodatabase (with ex-/import to SD card)
- up to 9 functions (depending on SRCP server and loco decoder)
- individual function buttons
- SRCP Protokoll Version 0.8.2
Currently supported decoders are decoders from MGP and some from CML.
The app includes tools to test and log loconet traffic. These tools will be extended in coming releases.
The app supports decoders that are programmed according to the "SV Programming Message Formats Version 13". Each decoder that should be programmed has to be described to the app. Contact MGP to get the current status of already supported decoders.
End users can add support for unsupported decoder.
The smartphone interface can be found at MGP home page, http://www.mollehem.se/index.php/electronics/smartphoninterface-detail.
DASH's Model Trains app works with the DASH web site, www.Collector-ModelTrains.com. Model train enthusiasts can register for free to access the largest, structured catalog of model train items. News about model trains is frequently posted, and every day there are new deals available. Manage your collection and wanted list. Buy and sell from fellow collectors. Share your collection with your friends. Value their full collection.
You will need to register for a free account on DASH to use the app. Then, for free, you can get news, search the vast DASH Catalog of trains, add to your collection and/or wanted list, share your collection with friends, and access the daily special deals available in the DASH Marketplace.
If you upgrade to the DASH "Club" account ($14.95/yr), you can sync your collection and wanted list to your mobile device. You can take pictures of your items and the photos will automatically post back to your online collection.
If you upgrade to the DASH "Premium" account ($59.95/yr), you get all of the Club features plus full access to the world's largest model train price guide. More than 55,000 model trains have at least a boxed or unboxed value range based on historical sales of that item.
All in all, the combination of the DASH web site and mobile apps is a revolution for model train collectors - raising the bar from eBay, notebooks, Excel files and clumsy photo uploads.
p.s. This Apps only supports 480 x 800 or above screen resolution and please "ON" the Wifi before running the apps.
p.s. This Apps only supports 320 x 480 screen resolution and please "ON" the Wifi before running the apps.