Easy solution for make driving easier and safer
The new tool which lets us access all important settings during our driving. It has such an easy interface where you'll find easy what to do
★SELECT THE NAVIGATOR: Quick access to Google Maps service.
★PHONE YOUR CONTACTS: Open the dial without having an accident or distractions.
★MUSIC ACCESS: Quickly access to your music. So connect your mobile easily to your car speakers.
★FIND YOUR CAR LAST LOCATION: After each driving, save your location, you'll be saving your current location to easy remember the place where you last parked your car.You can alternate between 3 different searching modes: Google Maps, Radar View and 3D augmented Reality View
★AND MORE OPTIONS: Customize you background interface, your button's colors, language.
★VERY EASY TO USE. This tool is designed for your comfort and it'll try to bring you the best driving experience
★MOST IMPORTANT. We are open to you! We are open to any suggestions or improvements you could think would be better to the app =D!
Thank you for downloading this app.
Enjoy the app, and rate us to make us improve.
With the portable tachograph you will be able to:
- Register the activities performed during your working days and obtain reports on the time dedicated to each one of them. The mode GPS will save you entering data manually and you will change of activity automatically from driving activity to other activities and vice versa.
- Receive information to be able to control your driving and rest times, and so not exceeding the driving times allowed and take all the regulatory rests imposed by the current regulation considering the different circumstances that may arise.
- Download the information of the driver card by means of a card reader plugged in your mobile. The file obtained is absolutely legal and the download can be done in a little more than a minute as many times as you want, without needing to insert the card in the tachograph or to have the company card. You can send the file obtained via email to the address you desire.
Download the information of the tachograph installed in your vehicle or of a card inserted either by means of a wire or by means of a wireless connection dongle (Bluetooth key) that we can supply you. This will save you from having other more expensive devices and will allow you sending the file downloaded wherever you need.
- Reload the activities of the driver card in your portable tachograph. This allows the synchronization of both devices so that you will be able to consult in the mobile telephone all the activities registered in the card and check if any infringement has been committed.
The application has two services, each one at a different price:
- Card download + Tachograph download. (Neither the card reader nor the wire or Bluetooth dongle are included in the price).
TRANSPALL can supply you both the card reader and the wire or Bluetooth dongle.
FREE applications for all the clients of TRANSPALL and of the platform www.taconet.es
For any doubt or information you may need, do not hesitate to contact with us via the email address email@example.com or calling our support telephone 00 34 912 98 61 67. We will be very pleased to contact you immediately and help you.
NOTE :- New Version - Before we start beating our testing team, if anyone is experiencing any app crashes please email firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your OS and which device you are using. Thank you! - Navfree Team.
Navfree is a completely free, voice guided navigation app, with no hidden costs or charges.
We use OSM map data, which is created by you and millions of other people around the world. The more you correct the better the map. As it's reliant on you, maps are occasionally incorrect, but you can get involved and use Navfree’s inbuilt feedback tool to correct this.
Navfree features on-board maps, which are stored on your device.
Therefore requires no data connection (unless of course you use the connected services). Use Navfree abroad to avoid high roaming costs!
• Complete voice guided navigation
• Incredibly beautiful HD maps
• Fast routing - no data connection is required!
• Missed a turn? No problem…let automatic rerouting get you back on track.
• Switch to walking mode when you’re on foot.
• Offline and Online address search.
• Simple POI search within Navfree, or use Foursquare for an extensive list.
• Navigate via Postcode, city, street or POI. What’s here?
• Upgradable Premium Content including: Traffic, Celebrity Voices, Safety Cameras
• Integrated Google street view
• + Much, much more
We're always eager to hear about your experience of using Navfree - especially if something has gone wonky. If you would like help with the app or would just like to tell us what you think, please email email@example.com
* Some premium content not available in all countries
Since June 2009, Glob provides to Glubbers a full set of features allowing drivers to optimize their trips. Real road users' Community, Glob tries to show an other way of driving in safety.
Glob warns you while driving close to speed cameras, speed traps, accidents or road works but allows you to share your favourites trips and more...
As a single traffic info source is never enough, Glob adds its own real time crowd sourced traffic info.
• 3D/2D Map
• Background use, warns you or declare incidents even if you are using Google Navigation or any GPS software
• North or ahead driving orientation
• Multi-source traffic info (Google and/or Glob)
• Accident, road works, speed traps alert based on users declarations
• Biker Mode
• Day/Night Mode
• Single tap notification
• Gesture notification, Sony LiveView, hands free buttons
• Trip sharing
Any question? Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Help us to update speed camera database by registering on http://g-lob.com
GPS Arrow Navigator shows an arrow to the direction you need to go, you will have to find your own way. No data connection is required making this app ideal for remote locations or to use abroad.
Save your current location and use it as a destination later to find your way back to your car, hotel, friends and so on! It is also possible to enter coordinates manually or pick a location from the build-in map (Map is supported in the Pro version only).
Use the search engine to find any place you want to navigate to, or store it for later use. Search supports cities, addresses, interesting places. You may also import location files like KML, KMZ, LOC, GPX and LOCX (import is supported in Pro version only).
GPS Arrow Navigator shows you the direction you need to go, as well as your current bearing, speed and distance to the selected destination.
GPS Arrow Navigator is also ideal for Geocaching, simply by entering the coordinates.
- No data connection necessary
- Search engine to find any place or address
- Share locations with your friends
- Import KML, KMZ, LOC, GPX and LOCX files (Pro version only)
- Multiple units of measurement supported (Pro version only)
- Multiple coordinate systems support (DegDec, MinDec, DMS, UTM) (Pro version only)
- Interactive Google Map (Pro version only)
- Multiple languages supported
- Store unlimited destinations (Pro version only)
Please don’t leave a negative review without contacting us first!
(1) Voice vertical guidance into any airport. This helps flying consistent & safer short field VFR approaches into runways with no vertical guidance.
(2) "Flight Analysis" to review the approach precision and improve from feedback on every flight.
How does it work? (reference 1st App Screenshot)
* Connect Phone audio to headset, adjust audio volume
* Select desired approach
* Identify "Green Arrow" in HSI and turn aircraft to Top of Descent. (67 deg)
* Localizer bar is "red" indicating that loc is past the right limit.
* Localizer will turn "yellow" once in range
* "White Arrow" in HSI is the direction of touchdown point. (60 deg)
* "Yellow Arrow" in HSI is the direction of final approach course. (37 deg)
* Descent to "TOD altitude" (top of descent) using aircraft altimeter as reference
* Now a GREEN glide slope bar will appear and be centered
* As we approach the TOD and the synthetic ILS GP in "yellow" is coming down
* YELLOW ILS glide slope and the GREEN TOD glide slope will merge at TOD
* Passing the TOD turn to the final approach course shown as "yellow" arrow
* Descent with the YELLOW ILS glide slope
* Voice will announce: "50 up", "Center", "Down 100" etc....
* Menu: "Request Flight Analysis" after landing, suggest connecting via wifi
* Examples and details at: http://www.reuter-family.com/gpsils/GPSILS_Details.pdf. Thank You to Timothy Nathan
Watch the example video of on an actual ILS: www.youtube.com/watch?v=85AdUUd-kZw
We are approaching the localiser on a 125 heading and a TOD altitude of 1200ft. We are about 60 ft too low. The Green, White and Yellow arrows show the direction to the TOD point, the touchdown zone and the approach course respectively.
As the localizer comes in we turn to 207 for the intercept.
As we approach the TOD the Green and Yellow GP merge. The green arrow swings around to the left indicating that we pass TOD on the right.
The decent with the GP starts. The white arrow is now hidden behind the yellow arrow. The TOD is now behind us and hence the green arrow is pointing to our 6 o' clock position.
The voice announcement are suppressed. However you can see the announcements in the upper left of the phone screen. "Up 80" for example. The app shows an altitude of 510 ft at touchdown. According to the charts the runway is at 517 ft.
Once we pass the touchdown zone the white arrow moves to the 6 o'clock position.
Note, we used an external Bluetooth GPS on the glare shield with a 5 Hz update frequency. Any change in color of the "accuracy" field indicates a new GPS data point. CAUTION, usage of the internal phone GPS may materially reduce the accuracy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqyAXyufBK8&feature=youtu.be shows a good match between GPS and ILS. At 1000 ft agl the tower switches the approach from circle to land to straight in. Compare the two glide slopes.
Further comparison of the app to an actual ILS: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGLHkozNBRw
Courchevel with Audio announcement for altitude correction: www.youtube.com/watch?v=P__OlISD3xg
Scenic Courchevel (LFLJ) approach: www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNFNFZq2BFY
The app asks for the pilots e-mail address. The address is attached to log files and makes it possible to send comments back. Privacy is ensured. Upload/download of data may best be done when connected to internet via wifi. The data stays private.
To add more approaches drop me an e-mail or press the request button on the phone. 37,000 approaches can be down loaded via "Menu->Download Approaches".
Comments to: email@example.com Disclaimer: The software and data is as is. The author assumes no responsibility or liability either directly or indirectly.
Big "Thank You" to Mark Rae and Timothy Nathan who worked on improving the UI, database checks and test flights.
TruckerTimer is the only application designed specifically for truck, lorry and HGV drivers in the UK and Europe that will help you track your driving hours and alert you to impending fatigue violations.
TruckerTimer is designed to keep you legal within the many complex rules of the EU driver's hours regulations.
Now in use by over 5000 drivers, who have commented:
"An excellent app for monitoring driver hours... First class!"
"Excellent app. The only one of its kind..."
"Brilliant would recommend to anyone."
* Supports EU, AETR and GB domestic heavy vehicle fatigue regulations
* Timers for WTD regulations
* EU and AETR rules are suitable for coach drivers also
* Graphical countdown for each rule, showing how long you have left
* Switchable between regulatory systems on-the-fly
* Automatically switch between driving and other work based upon GPS movement
* Implements advanced rules: split breaks, 10-hour days twice per week, 15 hour spread and more
* Alert within the application, or optionally by system notifications
* Allows manual adjustment of logs in case you forget to switch to rest or driving mode at any time
* Gives daily, weekly and fortnightly summaries of all driving activity, able to be offset to match your shift start time.
* Can send logs and summaries via email, bluetooth and other means in an Excel compatible format
* A home screen widget, showing the current driving state and time remaining until next fatigue violation.
* Ability to set a 15, 30 or 45 minute alarm for short breaks, with a safety margin to ensure the break is long enough
* Svensk översättning!
* Traduction française!
* Norsk oversettelse
TruckerTimer has seen extensive testing, both in the field and with over 100 synthetic driving logs to ensure that regulations are correctly implemented.
See about screen within the application for an email address to send support requests and any suggestions or other feedback. If you are having any problems please make use of this -- I will review any logs or issues emailed and either fix or explain the issue!
It uses the new EU legislation on "Minute Rules" to ensure that activity time is allocated correctly.
Comprehensive and easy to use, it keeps track of split rests, extended days, reduced daily rests, reduced weekly rests, and automatically calculates any compensation owed.
* Keeps you safely within EU & AETR rules on drivers’ hours
* Follows the new EU legislation on "Minute Rules"
* Driving and resting screens showing a breakdown of all EU & AETR rules
* Summary screen that can show daily, weekly, or fortnightly activities
* Alarms that can be set to alert you to each ending activity
* Keeps track of split breaks, extended days, reduced daily rests, reduced weekly rests
* Calculates compensation owed when a reduced weekly rest is taken
* An editable log of all activities that can be sent via email
* Export / import feature to allow moving to a new device.
Upgrade to the Pro version to remove adverts and to add the following additional features
* Daily planner to help maximise your productivity
* Working screen showing a breakdown of the Working Time Directive
* Automatically switch between driving and working using GPS speed, when enabled
If you have any feedback or questions please contact us on Twitter @ZtapSoftware or at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Provides a guide according to 561/2006.
Insert the Tacho Link dongle* conveniently into the front of your tachograph and start copying data via Bluetooth to your phone.
Choose between a full download and the most recent data. You can then either email the data to a PC or send it straight to Stoneridge’s OPTAC3 analysis software.
Tacho Center also reminds you when data is due for download. This not only takes the hassle out of downloading data via cables but also helps fleets keep track of when driver card and vehicle unit data was last downloaded.
• High accuracy
GPS-based speedometer that is more accurate than the one in your car.
• Linear compass
Shows your current direction of travel. A compass mode is also available.
• HUD mode
Mirrors the numbers so you can place your phone on your car's dashboard and see the speed reflected in the front glass. You can check out this video to see how it works: http://youtu.be/rzda7CQ-ZAU
• Speed graph
Displays a graph chart covering the last several minutes.
• Speed warning
You can set the speed limits for three different types of roads so that when you go too fast a visual alert or sound will notify you.
• Display units
Supports units such as miles, kilometers, and nautical miles.
• GPX track export
Enables you to save your current track to the SD card or email it to someone. The GPX format is supported by Google Earth and many other programs: http://www.topografix.com/gpx_resources.asp
• Background mode
You can minimize the program and keep it running in the background. It will work as usual and even notify you when you exceed the speed limit.
Please note that the accuracy of GPS measurements is affected by a number of factors including atmospheric conditions, obstructions and the visibility of satellites.
NOTE: This version is ad-supported. A paid version without ads and more features is also available.
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to post them on our blog: http://blog.codesector.com/
Tachomaster is the UK market leading Tachograph Analysis solution. With the Tachomaster Worker application your non-tachograph workers can sign in and out of work in real-time.
Tachomaster Worker's features include:
* Sign in for Tachomaster Workers and Drivers
* Ability to start and stop Work, add Breaks and Periods of Availability
* Ability to set yourself as "out of the office"
* View recent Tachograph Rest, Drive and Other Work information
* View current WTD Reference Period information
* View recent Working Pattern
* View recent Shifts including Start time, duration, activity totals and vehicle
Please submit bug reports, contribute new features and ask questions by emailing us at: email@example.com
#### Now with HUD (head-up display) mode* - just press "Menu" - "Enable HUD mode" and put your phone face up on the dashboard, under the windshield; the screen will be mirrored and it will be reflected by the windshield.
*HUD mode needs more CPU power than normal mode.
This is a free version, supported by ads.
- HUD mode
- High accuracy. The speed value calculated from GPS data is more accurate than the one displayed by your car's speedometer
- It supports both imperial and metric units
- 5 predefined color themes available
- It can record your path, speed, distance, and elevation and save them in a KML file (for Google Earth) - just press "Menu", select "Settings" and "Record track".
- It can work in the background, so it can record your movement and speed even while you're talking on the phone. This means that if you really want to exit the application, you have to press "Menu" and select "Exit".
It requires the following permissions:
- WAKE_LOCK in order to prevent the screen from turning off
- ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION (GPS based location) for reading GPS data
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE in order to save the KML file
- INTERNET in order to retrieve ads from ad servers.
Please note that while I've tested the application on several Android devices, there are way to many different Android devices to guarantee that it will work just fine on all of them, so if you encounter a problem with the application, just drop me an email with your phone model and a short description of your problem; I will do my best to fix it ASAP.
KW: SPEEDOMETER, GPS, DASHBOARD, HUD, TRACKS, SPEED, VIEW, GPS Speedometer app, Free
Tired of sending complex SMS to your GPS Tracker Xexun or clone devices, or paying monthly fees to someone track your car or motorcycle? How about controlling your device with a few clicks from your Android smartphone?
With the Austral GPS Car Tracker you can monitor your vehicles (boat, etc), people and animals tracked by devices Xexun and others from your Droid smartphone with a few clicks at a cost of SMS messages.
On the main screen just select the brand, model, phone number and password of your GPS Tracking and click OK.
In our app we have 4 main screens:
- Dashboard: where you can check your vehicle’s current location, speed and distance from your smartphone. All of these in a simple and intuitive screen with a map.
- Locations: when and where your vehicle went since you installed the app. Also it shows the real address of that location, no more Latitude and Longitude!
- Events: know the commands you sent and received from your device in an easily reading form that anyone can understand.
- Settings: here you can send some commands to your device like changing the password, change the GPS mode, listen to your car, cut vehicle’s engine, GeoFence, define over speed and move alerts and much more.
You also receive light and sound warnings indicating that the vehicle was moved, if the alarm was triggered, SOS was pressed or the vehicle was exceeding the speed you defined!
EXCLUSIVE FEATURE! Now you can define your GeoFence using a map by pressing the threshold points you want (top left and bottom right) and then send it to your tracker.
Fuel Control: Control your spending on fill ups! Know your car's efficiency.
Please, uninstall the free version if you install the full one to avoid receiving SMS in the wrong version.
You can find the manual and some tips in our blog.
Available in english, portuguese, spanish, italian, german, french, dutch, polski and русский.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org before giving us a bad review. If you have an idea, send us!
Also we are working hard to make it compatible with another trackers or clone devices, so if you have something that isn’t working like it should, just send us an email with the SMS message that we will fix it as soon as possible.
- Xexun TK 103-2, TK 103, TK 102-2, TK 102, TK 101, TK 201-2, TK 201, TK 202, TK 203, TK 206, XT 008, XT 009, XT 107
- SmarTrack KX300, KX301, KX302, KX402
- ZY International TK 102B, TK 103, TK 103B, TK 104, TK 106, TK 106B, TK 008
- Coban GPS 103-B, GPS 103-A, GPS 102-B, GPS 102, GPS 107, GPS 106-B, GPS 106-A, GPS 104
- Zclelec GPS TK 203, GPS TK 201
- ELRO GPS1
- Meitrack/Meiligao VT300, VT310, VT400, GT30i, GT60
- Technaxx GPS Tracker 1
- Timson TK 104, TK 103-2, TK 102-2, TK 103, TK 102
- Orange TK 103, TK 102
- GPS Vision TK 102 V6, TK 102 V3
- Anywhere TK 108, TK 106
- PowerTrack TK105
- Hashtag # TK 102