With Vaccination book you will no longer worry to it again
The app features:
- Constantly update the latest vaccination schedule according to your country.
- Subscribe diary of your child's vaccinated.
- View detailed information, vaccination schedule.
- Reminder to date of vaccinations.
- Enables backup, data recovery.
- The application is COMPLETELY FREE.
- Constantly update new type of vaccine, vaccination schedule according to the national vaccination program.
- Enables tracking of multiple baby's vaccination schedule.
- Automatically create vaccination schedule according to your baby's birth date.
- Automatically update injection date on the nose followed by injection based on the history of previous injection date.
- Viet Nam
- United States
- India (New)
There might have been times when you forgot the date of getting your child vaccinated. As a parent, you might be laden with two many responsibilities and overwhelmed with too much information on the vaccination dates.
Vaccination reminder app is an android application which has been crafted especially for the parents to remember the important vaccination dates and keep a track of the vaccination schedules for their newly born kids. All you have to do is download the app, make a login id, password and register yourself.
There are two modules in this app. One, for the doctor and another for the parents. Have a look at the ways in which you can use the vaccine reminder app:
• Make a profile of your baby
• Create a chart with scheduled dates for you to check
• Know the vaccination type with next scheduled date
• Receive a notification before the due date
• Facility for the doctor's to give reminder to parents for the vaccination date
• Feature for sending birthday wishes and greetings
• Know about the symptoms you might notice in your baby every month
• Height and weight section for the parents to map the expected height and weight based on the given ratio
Through this free vaccine reminder app, the parents can get reminders in the following ways
3. Push notifications
4. Phone Alerts
Save the vaccine status according to the advice given by your doctors. Download this app at the earliest and get over the confusion of vaccination dates!
Keywords: vaccination reminder app,vaccine reminder app, free vaccine reminder app
ICD 9 –ICD stands for International Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems. The ICD is the United Nations-sponsored World Health Organization’s “standard diagnostic tool for epidemiology, health management and clinical purposes. It is used to classify diseases and other health problems recorded on many types of health and vital records including death certificates and health records.
ICD 10 – This is the 10th revision of the International Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems.
CPT – CPT stands for Current Procedural Terminology. The CPT codes have been designed by American Medical Association to identify and classify medical, surgical and diagnostic services.
LOINC – LOINC stands for Logical Observation Identifiers Names and Codes. LOINC is a database that identifies medical laboratory observations.
SNOMED – SNOMED stands for Systematized Nomenclature of Medicine Clinical Terms. SNOMED provides an organized collection of medical terms that could be used in clinical documentation and reporting. SNOMED CT is the most comprehensive, multilingual clinical healthcare terminology in the world.
This application has the following modules:
This module will allow the user to input their profile details including any allergen information and the zip code of their locality.
The users will be able to enter all their prescribed medications within the application using this module. The intuitively designed interface will allow the users to set the recurring administration schedule for each drug as well.
Alerts and Reminders
This section of the application will allow the users to view and edit all the alerts generated by the application based on the drug administration schedule entered by the user.
This module will utilize advanced GoodRx API to locate the vendors with lowest price for the medications prescribed to the user within a certain radius of the provided zip code.
This module will allow the users to research and locate the best available prices for any procedures that may have been advocated by their care provider.
This section aims at providing superior patient education regarding medical procedures and medications in a very user friendly organized manner with intuitive categories and subcategories. Users will also be able to save and bookmark any information that they wish to refer to at a later stage.
This section of the application provides a quick snapshot of the user’s medication and prescription history captured through the application. This section is particularly useful for keeping a track of previous dosages and checking drug interactions.
Download your copy today! Available in English and Spanish.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
*View and manage all your current and upcoming tasks, meetings and notifications.
*Upload and share important documents saved at any location in your device or e-mail.
*Get detailed information about place, time, event, agenda, attendees, and related documents of all your meetings.
*One-time setup required for an organization secured with a unique access key.