BeeCount can store multiple knitting projects. Each project can have multiple 'counts' and these may be increased, decreased or reset to zero. Projects may be edited to add or remove counts after creation.
Counts can be linked together by editing a project after it has been created, and a count can have more than one link. For example, "rows" could increment two different pattern repeats at different rates. Counts may also have multiple alerts.
BeeCount on Android will always remain free and without advertisements.
Please e-mail me with any support questions, or contact me on Ravelry. There's now a Ravelry group for discussing the use of this app: http://www.ravelry.com/groups/beecount
Please don't use the comments for support questions - it's often difficult to get the information necessary to resolve the problem, and I don't always notice comments straight away. Email is a lot faster.
* Multiple counters for counting multiple items
* Landscape view showing multiple counters
* Use volume button to count
* Use fling gesture to switch between counters
* E-mail counter data
* Remembers last counted value
Fixes crash in setup screen.
Fixes the crash when deleting a counter.
Fixes scroll issue in share screen.
* Unlimited number of counters.
* Add new counters using the menu.
* Delete counters using "Delete Counter" button in the setup screen. IMPORTANT: Delete operations cannot be undone.
* Fixes the ad view re-sizing issue.
* Ability to set the count manually.
* GUI enhancements.
- Multiple counters in portrait mode shown as a list.
- Left and right handed operation (Applies to the list view).
- Installs in the SD card.
- Various bug fixes.
- Use fling gesture to switch between counters. Fling from right to left to switch to next counter. Fling from left to right to switch to previous counter.
- Option to disable gesture in Preferences.
- GUI tweaks.
- Added option to change initial and increment values for each counter. With this the counters can be user for counting down.
- Added option in preferences to remove ads from the app.
- Added PayPal donation support.
Neat is a Digital Filing System that helps you transform, organize, and access your important information across all the devices you use.
With the Neat app, you can manage your important files anywhere, anytime. You can even use the camera on your Android to scan in receipts, business cards, and other documents.
Key Features of the Neat app:
• Scan receipts, business cards, and any other document using your Android camera
• Intelligent Text Recognition reads and extracts key information, such as names and addresses from business cards and tax and totals from receipts
• Edit data on any Neat file – even those you scanned at home
• Create expense reports right from your phone or tablet
• Sync your Neat files across all of your devices and manage them anywhere – it’s like having your filing cabinet in your pocket
• Share files and folders with others, and comment back and forth on shared items
• Receive notifications when your mobile scans have been processed and are ready to view – on your desktop, via the web, or right on your device
• Use keyword search to find anything – fast
• One tap to call or email your Neat contacts
Key Features of the Neat Digital Filing System:
• Transform receipts, business cards, and other documents into organized digital information you can use
• Easily import e-receipts, PDFs, and images directly from your email or computer
• Intelligent Text Recognition technology reads and extracts key information from business cards and receipts, and makes every word of every document keyword searchable
• Share files and folders with whomever you choose
• Quickly create expense reports and tax reports, file FSA claims, and track expenses
• Sync contacts to your Mac Address Book or Outlook
• Export data to Excel, Quicken, Quickbooks, CSV, and more
To learn more about the Neat Digital Filing System, NeatCloud, or the Neat app, please visit our website.
Tested with the following devices:
- HTC Wildfire
- Motorola Bionic
- Motorola Droid Razr Maxx
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus
- Samsung Galaxy S3
- LG Nexus 4
- ASUS Nexus 7
- Nexus 10
Neat Support http://www.neat.com/support
Prayers can be emailed, tweeted, or posted to your Facebook wall. You can create, edit, and save prayers to send later, manage your prayer group list, as well as track when the prayers are answered! 25% of the proceeds from every purchase will be donated to charity: a children's research hospital!