Can be used for registration include:
- Holes in the road yet to be repaired.
- Trees hanging over the road and should be pruned.
- Manhole covered by vegetation.
- Underground pipes and joints.
Use the program for recording of maintenance tasks. Print out job cards from Skyhost website. After completing task, scan QR codes on job card to automatically acknowledge and close job in the system.
WikiMapia is an open-content collaborative mapping project, aimed at marking all geographical objects in the world and providing a useful description of them. Inspired by the success of Google Maps and Wikipedia it combines an interactive web map with a wiki system. Both registered users and guests have already marked over 19,000,000 objects and this number grows every day!
These are the features that implements the app:
- Compression of the data connection
- Tracing of polygons and name locations on the map
- Access to descriptions of places and links to web content
- Use of GPS to display your location
- Content Search
- Choice of details displayed (sites, polygons, securities)
- send contents via email
- Filter categories to display themed on the map
Join the community by contributing to the description of the world wikimapia http://wikimapia.org
PLEASE CONTACT THE DEVELOPER BY EMAIL FOR ANY KIND OF ISSUE
Keep i mind that problems notified by negative feedbacks can't be handle because it's impossible to contact the customers. It's very important for any kind of issues to contact the developer by email. Some temporary problem about downloading and licensing aren't due to application but to google infrastructure. In detail the kind of license check about wikimapia for droid isn't agressive and is cached after first connection.
Thanks in advance
Features that have helped make Flightradar24 - Flight Tracker the #1 selling app in 100+ countries and the #1 Travel app in 140+ countries (United States, France, United Kingdom, Germany and more) include:
* Watch planes move in real-time on detailed map
* Identify planes flying overhead by simply pointing your device at the sky
* Experience what the pilot of a an aircraft sees in real-time and in 3D
* Tap on a plane for comprehensive flight and aircraft information such as route, estimated time of arrival, actual time of departure, aircraft type, speed, altitude, and high-resolution picture
* Easy to search for individual flights using flight number, airport, or airline
* Easy to filter by airline, aircraft, altitude, speed, and more
* Easy to set bookmarks to enable quick navigation to areas of interest
* Turn the device into the arrivals and departures board of any major airport and get real-time status updates for flights plus current airport weather conditions (in-app purchase)
* Realistic aircraft symbols (in-app purchase)
* Set up custom alerts based on airline, aircraft type, flight number or registration (in-app purchase)
HOW IT WORKS
Most aircraft are equipped with so called ADS-B transponders that transmit positional data. Flightradar24 has a rapidly growing network of several thousand ground stations around the world to receive this data that then shows up as aircraft moving on a map in the app. In an expanding number of regions Flightradar24, with the help of multilateration, is able to calculate the positions of aircraft that don’t have ADS-B transponders.
Traditional radar data is also used in the app thanks to a direct feed from the US Federal Aviation Administration (FAA).
Minimum required screen resolution is 320x480px.
If you are only interested in tracking air traffic in a specific region, we suggest that you check Flightradar24.com BEFORE purchasing the app. Flightradar24 provides unrivaled positional aircraft data coverage around the world but there are areas where we don’t have coverage.
Overview of coverage as of December 2014:
* Europe: close to 100%
* North America: 100% of US and Canada via slightly delayed radar data. Real-time coverage for most of US, Canada and Mexico for ADS-B equipped aircraft
* South America: Substantial coverage in most countries including Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador and Venezuela.
* Asia: Substantial coverage in most major Asian countries including Japan, India, Indonesia, South Korea, Thailand, UAE, Malaysia, Taiwan and many other countries. Rapidly expanding coverage in China
* Oceania: Nearly complete coverage in Australia and New Zealand
* Africa: Substantial coverage in South Africa. Limited but growing coverage in the rest of the region
Find out how you can help:
Coverage is subject to change at any time.
CONNECT WITH FLIGHTRADAR24
Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/flightradar24 and follow us on Twitter http://twitter.com/flightradar24 for the latest on Flightradar24.
HELP & SUPPORT
The use of this app is strictly limited to entertainment purposes. This specifically excludes activities that might endanger yourself or the lives of others. Under no circumstances will the developer of this app be held responsible for incidents resulting from the use of the data or its interpretation or its use contrary to this agreement. We reserve the right to anonymously track and report a user's activity inside of app.
- Visualizing information of WikiMapia service on Google Maps and Yandex Maps
- Search for WikiMapia objects: displaying list (and number) of founded objects with ability to navigate to chosen one
- Displaying list (and number) of objects on visible map area with ability to navigate to chosen one
- Comments adding for WM objects (with ability to authorize on WikiMapia server)
- Support for base navigation functions (including rotation and inclination)
- Ad window can be swept to the desired windows corner (in case it hides buttons on map) or you can buy the app.
For each object you can do the following:
- Get detailed description
- Choose description language
- View photographs
- Add your comments
Detailed application description and answers to the frequently asked questions you can find in FAQ (“About program” - > “FAQ”).
Please send your suggestions and bug reports to the developer e-mail.
The key features of GuideMe are:
• 3D Map
• Traffic updater
• Know your location
• Voice alerts
• Know your town
• Events updater
• Drive your way
Not over! There are many more features coming shortly.
“Why to wait; Enjoy your day-out with GuideMe!”
Live radar map lets you follow airplane flights using real-time information from the Aircraft Transponder and a network of thousands of AirNav RadarBox ADS-B receivers deployed in over 100 countries.
RadarBox24 is an airplane tracker connected to AirNav’s airplane flight system servers, constantly processing real-time data to give you an accurate and live flight radar feed of any plane in the sky or on the ground. RadarBox24 lets you access airplane radar and flight tracking, both online and on your mobile phone. View RadarBox24’s live radar map anywhere at any time.
Get full access to the state-of-the-art flight radar and plane finder with RadarBox24!
Live Flight Tracker
• Flight radar gives you the most up-to-date information on any plane
• Flight stats and flight status viewable on the live map
• Plane finder lets you identify the plane with Skyview live radar from Air Nav Systems
• Live radar position estimates over large bodies of water. Never lose track of a plane again!
• Plane finder will help you look for any airplane or airline flight worldwide
• Live flight tracker gives you a view of how the plane is moving
• Plane map constantly updating with data coming in real-time from RadarBox and other Mode-s receivers from all over the world
• RadarBox receivers are being deployed daily all over the world for a larger range of flight tracking
Flight Status and Plane Details
• Flight status like real-time departure and arrival updates available
• Flight radar is also paired with user updates. See how each plane looks with user-uploaded photos!
• See what kind of plane is flying, where it’s headed and where it’s coming from, as well as registration numbers
Plane Finder for Supported Airlines:
• Air Canada
• Air France
• Alaska Airlines
• American Airlines
• British Airways
• Cathay Pacific
• China Airlines
• Delta Airlines
• Hawaiian Airlines
• Singapore Airlines
• Southwest Airlines
• United Airlines
• Virgin Airlines
• Virgin America
• Virgin Atlantic
Track a plane’s flight status, view live flight radar and find different airplanes and flights all with RadarBox24. Get the most comprehensive live flight tracker today by downloading RadarBox24’s Pro Plane Tracker!
Be in contact with RadarBox24 and stay updated with their airplane finder and radar map apps.
For questions or comments about the airplane finder and flight tracker app RadarBox24, reach us at: email@example.com
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/radarbox24
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/radarbox24
More on AirNav RadarBox ADS-B receivers: http://www.airnavsystems.com/radarbox
Point and track list viewer of Google map's star and Fusion Tables.
- Show point and track on Google map (Android 2.2+)
- Open map application with the point and track
- Share the point
- Create shortcut at HOME screen
★When viewing a MyMap, Please note that you will need to add your own URL for the MyMap.
This is ad-free version. (GOLD)
1. How to use
(a) import fusion tables
(b) add my map
Send url mail from Google Map (PC) to Android machine.
Open the mail on Android machine and click the url.
※Description of the risks of password
If you have that they would "save password" when logging in to Google, this app will encrypt and store the password in the internal private area of Android.
Because they can not be viewed if there is no root privileges from other apps, this area is generally safe, but for example, if the user is allowed to root privileges Malicious apps, leakage risk is not zero.
If you want to save, please recognize that point.
In addition, there a way to to this app-only password, increase the safety in the case of the leaking if.
[Google Account settings]
It is a way by issuing the "application-specific password", and of using this on Mirudake MyMap.
2. Supported data type of fusion tables
- Tracks uploaded by Yamatabi logger
- Tracks uploaded by MyTracks
- Bookmarks uploaded by Chizroid
This application is not support Maps Engine Lite.
You can't edit anything in My Maps.
This application only support viewing point list.
This app is affected by the changing specification of Google.
I do the correspondence as much as possible, but there is a possibility that can not be used to not completely compatible.
(PLEASE READ ***IMPORTANT NOTICE*** BELOW BEFORE PURCHASING)
Stuck in the airport terminal with endless delays?
Live near an airport and want to find out what's going on?
Have you always wondered what pilots talk to air traffic controllers about?
Now you can stop wondering and tune in live!
LiveATC for Android provides a quick and easy way to listen in on live conversations between pilots and air traffic controllers near many airports around the world. LiveATC for Android lets you browse by U.S. state or by country to find an airport and listen in to live air traffic conversations at or near a given airport. You can also use the "Nearby" feature to find an airport near you. You can then add any channel to your Favorites list for quick and easy access.
The LiveATC Network (http://liveatc.net) is the world's largest network of streaming audio feeds focused solely on aviation, currently covering over 600 airports around the world with over 900 different audio feeds and growing daily!
*** IMPORTANT NOTICE ***
Please check to see if your country, city and/or airports of interest are covered by LiveATC *BEFORE PURCHASING* - check at: http://liveatc.net . Note that we currently have no coverage in the U.K., Germany, Italy and some other countries where streaming ATC communications is prohibited by local law. Available airports are subject to change at any time - LiveATC owns and operates many of the receivers used in the network but most are provided by volunteers working in cooperation with LiveATC. Available airports can change, sometimes due to reasons beyond LiveATC's control. Also, there is no guarantee that all feeds will be up 24/7, though we make our best effort to do so and have a great track record of uptime.
Follow LiveATC for feed updates and breaking aviation and ATC-related news:
Note: The "Read Phone State" permission is needed by LiveATC for Android so it can detect when you're placing or receiving a phone call - then it can automatically stop the streaming of the air traffic audio so that it doesn't interfere with your phone call.
Plane Finder has been top rated and top ranking since 2009 and covers most of the world, tracking 12,000+ planes simultaneously.
Search by flight number, place name, airport, airline and aircraft or browse the map.
23 different plane markers are included and airline logos are displayed next to planes for easy identification.
Simply tap a plane to see detailed flight and aircraft information including photographs or tap an airport to see live arrivals and departures boards.
You can even use Augmented Reality (AR) view to identify planes overhead using your device camera.
Custom alerts are unlimited and unlocked via an In App Purchase, so you can take a break from watching the air traffic and let the app notify you when a plane is in the air or nearby.
Powerful and unlimited custom filters are also free to use. You can create, save and name as many filters as you need for quick access to the planes you are interested in.
Add and browse bookmarks to saved locations around the globe to quickly navigate to areas or airports of interest.
If you prefer a list view of planes to the map view, use the sortable List View. You can also rearrange the table columns for ease of use.
Plane Finder has been featured by Gizmodo, CNN, GMA, BBC, Sunday Times, Mail on Sunday, CNET, Wired, GQ Magazine and many more. We have millions of happy users and Plane Finder is regularly updated with innovative new features. Our support team always listen to and reply to feedback.
At a glance our worldwide coverage includes -
• Europe 95% - realtime
• North America – 100% via slightly US delayed data – Nationwide realtime ADS-B network in place and capturing 95% of ADS-B equipped aircraft
• Rest of World – Excellent coverage in Australia, New Zealand, Central America, Brazil, Japan, Taiwan, Dubai, India, Malaysia, Thailand, South Korea, Maldives, Mauritius, Singapore, Hong Kong and many more countries
Plane Finder works by picking up real time ADS‐B signals used by aircraft to transmit positional data to land based receivers. This technology is faster than traditional radar and is used for air traffic control and navigation. ADS‐B is not used by all airlines or aircraft, however this is changing and the number of aircraft tracked by ADS‐B is increasing all of the time. Traditional radar type data in near real time is also included for North America; this is subject to a short time delay.
Disclaimer: The use of the information presented using Plane Finder is strictly limited to pursuing enthusiast activities (i.e. for entertainment purposes), which specifically exclude any activities that might endanger yourself or the lives of others.
Under no circumstances will the developer of this application be held responsible for incidents resulting from the use of the data or its interpretation or its use contrary to this agreement.
FlightHero has been positively mentioned by Forbes, WSJ, CNN.
These features let FlightHero to be one of the best travel apps:
✈ THE LARGEST COVERAGE FOR THE FLIGHTS, AIRPORTS AND AIRLINES
- 1550 airlines: commercial, cargo, charters
- 17000 airports around the world, including:
• USA (5639)
- Find closest airports to you within 140 miles (200 km)
✈ REAL TIME FLIGHT BOARD WITH ARRIVALS AND DEPARTURES
- Refreshes regualarly with the ability to cache data when there is no internet connection available
- Advances sorting order
- Advanced filters: airlines, statuses, arrival and departure information and time range for the most effective sky scanning
- 3 days (72 hours) time interval for arrivals and departures
✈ FLIGHT STATUS
- Actual position of the aircraft for the most accurate flight control. Use it as your personal virtual flight radar to know the aircraft speed, latitude, longitude and the altitude
✈ FLIGHT ALERTS via PUSH NOTIFICATIONS including:
- Status confirmation prior to departure
- Notification if the flight is delayed
- Notification if the flight is canceled or diverted
- Arrival notification when the flight lands
✈ AIRPORT WEATHER AND TRAFFIC DELAYS
- 15 day detailed weather forecast helps you stay dry when you grab your kayak for fishing on vacation
- Delay on a 5-point scale with the 0.25 step
- Actual Temperature
- Wind speed and direction
✈ SHARE INFORMATION ON FLIGHT STATUS
✈ TERMINAL PLANS AND SEAT MAPS
- Download all at once from the "Additional Content". Available only for major terminals
- By number
- By route
- Indirect flights
- Recently Used list
- Add Flights by swiping from the right to the left
- Add Airports
✈ TripIt SYNC
- Synchronization with your TripIt account (Available through In-App)
- Browse hotels via Booking.com
- Car hire via RentalCars.com
- Integrated with Foursquare
- Radar shows nearest airports and flights
• 29 Languages
• 4U 9525 Germanwings Barcelona Duesseldorf A320
✈ UNIVERSAL APP
- Single version for Android Phones and Tablets
Using touch to pan and zoom, you can fly your own way around the skies.
Look up, down, head on, move around - however you like – the choice is yours!
Or why not jump on board a plane using 3D Fly Me to see the surrounding live air traffic against beautiful skies and ground terrain.
All of this is happening in real time!
So – how does it work? Plane Finder 3D is supported by our global ADS-B data network tracking over 12,000 aircraft around the world - all in real time! This data is delivered to you over the internet.
Our powerful 3D engine and simple controls enable you to fly amongst this real-time air traffic!
We will be updating new areas all of the time - currently Plane Finder 3D includes - London, New York, Paris, Amsterdam, Sydney, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Melbourne, Dubai, Hong Kong, Mumbai, Sao Paulo, Barcelona, Taipei, Seoul, Orlando, Dublin, Manchester, Glasgow, Mexico City, Istanbul, Prague, Dallas, Seattle, Toronto, Honolulu, Nice and Warsaw.
Some of the highlights of Plane Finder 3D are:
• Stunning real time data
• Powerful 3D engine and simple controls
• Beautiful terrain and sky detail
• Smooth contrails
• Flight numbers and flight routes
• Airline logos and callsigns
• Sharing – via Twitter (Cool for holiday photos!!)
Our Plane Finder apps have been a highly rated and top ranking since 2009. We are proud to have been featured by Gizmodo, CNN, GMA, BBC, Sunday Times, Mail on Sunday, CNET, Wired, GQ Magazine and many more.
With millions of happy users, Plane Finder apps are regularly updated with innovative new features. Our support team always listen to, and reply to, feedback.
Our worldwide coverage is already fantastic and always expanding - please check www.planefinder.net to see live coverage in your area.
Plane Finder works by picking up real time ADS-B signals used by aircraft to transmit positional data to land based receivers. This technology is faster than traditional radar and is used for air traffic control and navigation. ADS-B is not used by all airlines or aircraft, however this is changing and the number of aircraft tracked by ADS-B is increasing all of the time.
and you can search best price in 1month.
In addition, you may want to book by selecting a date that has been searched.
Force Stop and Task Manager apps will not receive notification.
If you use Task Manager, you can register this app from exclude list.
# PRO VERSION #
1. First alarm notification (Faster than free app - 30 min gap)
2. Support Repeat Alarm (until check)
3. No Ads.
4. Search support to select the number of people.
** version 3.60 **
Support Repeat Alarm(until check) Setting
There are 3 different modes for you to enjoy:
In Classic mode, you must clear the screen from the ever-falling bubbles. An irremovable ball is added to the screen for every negative point you get; once the bubbles reach the top of the screen, you lose! Clear through waves and waves of bubbles that fall faster and faster...and faster!
In Timed mode, you are presented with a screen that’s already filled to the brim with bubbles. When you have cleared as much of the screen as you want, simply shake your device to get a new wave of bubbles to drop. But be quick! You only have 3 minutes to get as many points as you can!
The zen No-Limit mode is there to practice and perfect your swiping mastery, or simply enjoy the beautiful bubble physics.
- Intuitive controls
- Fluid, original gameplay concept
- A fun physics engine
- 3 different modes for endless bubble fun
- Gorgeous colorful artwork
- Catchy soundtrack
- Scoreloop online scorekeeping, allowing you to keep the same profile across multiple devices