Lounge LED controller Pro is a RGB LED controller which can be used to make your own programs for RGB LED strips.
1 arduino Mega
1 W5100 ethernet shield
1 RGB Amplifier ($3 on ebay) or 3 N-channel MOSFETs such as the STP16NF06
1 RGB LED strip ($15 for 5m on ebay)
EEPROMEX Library http://thijs.elenbaas.net/2012/07/extended-eeprom-library-for-arduino
And of course the arduino sketch: http://goo.gl/HdegCG
Support forum: http://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=238550.0
Strip the input wires of the RGB amplifier and connect them to the arduino
red = pin 45
green = pin 44
blue = pin 46
Connect the ethernet shield to your router
4 favorites buttons
can't be removed
can't be long pressed
when clicked the program stops and the the Led will fade into the selected color in approximately 500 ms
two ways to store a color
1 click left circle, select a color, click the inner circle, choose favorit 1 - 4
2 select a color with the sliders, click right circle, choose favorit 1 - 4
max. 6 programed colors
colors can be removed in two ways
1 long clicking them
buttons can't be clicked
buttons have an indicator to see in what color the program is.
2 store them with color "black"
two ways to store a color
1 click left circle, select a color, click the inner circle, choose program 1 - 6
2 select a color with the sliders, click right circle, choose program 1 - 6
The program loop will play when the "play button" is clicked
two parameters can be set to control the program speed, "fade time" and "delay time"
Fade time - time to fade from one color to another (0-9 / 50ms - 3 minutes)
Delay time - time to stay in one color before fading to another (0-9 / 0ms - 3 minutes)
color picker to select any color you want
button to select the current color of the LED
Use this app to select kernel specific "charging triggers" for the device's LED which will make it light up when plugged in depending on the specific charging triggers
• SUPPORTED DEVICES:
· Motorola Google Nexus™ 6
· Motorola Moto™ X (2013)
· Motorola Moto™ G (2013)
· Motorola Moto™ E
· Motorola Droid™ MAXX/Ultra
This app may work on your device even if it is not listed here; these are the devices on which it has been tested. Please understand that if it doesn't work on your device I cannot magically make it work (eg. Moto X 2nd Gen.) and refrain from leaving poor ratings. Thank you.
· Clean, simple, Material Design inspired UI
· Brightness Slider: Control your 'charging' LED's brightness while charging, if your device supports it. Currently works only on Moto X and Nexus 6.
· Set On Boot: Automatically sets the last chosen trigger on a reboot, since the values are reset each time the kernel restarts.
· LED Color: Choose between 3 LED colors if your device supports it (Nexus 6, Droid Ultra, Moto X)
NOTE: This feature is still in development and the implementation is not perfect, so you may encounter bugs. If so, kindly report them to LEDControlFeedback@gmail.com instead of leaving bad ratings. Thank you!
• AVAILABLE TRIGGERS: (You may not see all in your device)
· While Charging
· While Charging through Adapter
· Battery Full
· While Charging or Battery Full
· While Charging (Blnking) or Battery Full
· While connected to USB
· When Bluetooth is enabled
· When Display is on
· On Internal Storage I/O Activity
· On External Storage I/O Activity
· When flashlight (rear LED) is on
· When camera flash (rear LED) is on
· Always on
*** THIS APP REQUIRES ROOT ACCESS TO WORK ***
*** If you haven't heard of root access your device is probably not rooted ***
This app is open source! Grab it here : https://github.com/KDB223/LEDControl
This app has the potential of blocking your notification LED if you use a Moto G/ Moto E (a separate LED blinks just beside the dedicated charging LED but you might not notice it).
Please be aware that I (KDB), nor Google Inc. nor anyone but you yourself are responsible for the consequences of you missing an important notification due to this app.
Send your feedback about this app to LEDControlFeedback@gmail.com
· "Nexus" is a registered trademark of Google Inc.
· "Moto" is a registered trademark of Motorola Mobility LLC
· "Droid" is a registered trademark of Lucasfilm Ltd. and a registered brand name of Verizon Wireless
It also allows you to set repeating sounds on vibration patterns for you notifications. You can also set a "sleep" mode or "on charge" where the lights and/or sounds and vibrations will not be heard or seen. If you've come from a Blackberry device and miss the features of BeBuzz / BerryBuzz then give LightFlow a try!
This program will allow you to control the notification color for the over 600 applications and system events such as:
* Missed calls
* Voice mail
* Calendar reminders
* SMS messages
* MMS messages
* Low battery
* No signal
* Google talk
...and many many more
See our website for a full list of applications supported:
It allows the colors to flash in succession, so if you have a new SMS and a missed call it can alternate between the two colors. You can also set which notification type has the highest priority and let it flash in just that one color.
It'll even push notifications out to your pebble smart watch, Sony smart Watch and the DashClock lock screen extension.
For a full changelog see here: For a full changelog see here:
For a full list of permissions required and why see here:
Samsung phones when accessibility is enabled may cause the phone to start talking, warnings about air view and a few other issues. These are confirmed samsung bugs (see here: http://developer.samsung.com/forum/board/thread/view.do?boardName=GeneralB&messageId=204387) but the app can be run without the accessibility service and still work (but with a reduced notification list)
Not all phones support all colors.
For example: Most HTC phones only support 3 colors and require "Rooting" and running the app in "direct mode"
Some phones can only light up the notification while the screen is off.
Some phones cannot have their notification light always on
Some phones cannot have their notification blink and it will always be on
Note that it will take over control of your notifications and you will therefore only get notifications for categories that the app allows.
★ We recommend you try the "lite" version first before purchasing to avoid any disappointment if it doesn't work for you. Some phones require root privileges to access the LEDs. ★
★ For the differences between this version and the lite version see here: http://www.reactle.com/p/features.html ★
★ If after updating you have problems we recommend you reboot your phone ★
** Most HTC phones require "direct mode" setting. Most gingerbread builds for HTC phones require root access due to HTC changing the permissions on the LED control files. **
** If upgrading from the "lite" version, please uninstall the lite version first but you can backup and restore settings between versions **
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
LED from the camera of your phone will alert you of incoming calls, missed calls, received SMS. You can also set up notifications via vibration. Notifications stop as soon as the screen is unlocked. You can configure the silent time, during which the program will not bother you.
Ads free. Only necessary android permission.
Flash Allerts. LED indicator. Call SMS notifications.
This application will help you if you are not satisfied with the standard battery indicator of your device .
- Futuristic Digital LED battery level indicator , with percent.
- Adjust the display , change the numbers theme , customize the application as you will be comfortable !
- The indicator color changes depending on the charge level of the battery.
- Accuracy up to one percent.
- Six different themes!
- The application is constantly improving, all for you!
- Same minimalistic cool Widget!
- WITHOUT ADS
- Low battery level notification
Three themes were added!
Do you want to use this app in your language ? Send mail to email@example.com
LED charge status of the battery level battery indicator status widget
Simple and easy to use Flash light app for your many models of phones
Free, simple, and brightest LED flashlight
Flashlight using your LED with Compass and Battery Meter!!!
Turn your phone into the brightest flash light instantly!
Compass to navigate in complete darkness!
Battery Meter to check battery level!!
Battery Temp indicator
Emergency Strobe so you can easily be spotted from afar
- To use strobe function...just push the red button when the flashlight is on
- To turn off the strobe function...just push the power button off
- Simple and easy to use
Main features :
• The brightest illuminator ever
• Fastest startup Torch
• Strobe mode with sensitive frequency controller
• Built-in SOS flashlight signal
• Intuitive and elegant UI design
• Use the cam LED light!
Furthermore, you can export and import your notes!
* create easy notes
* hide some notes, read them with your password
* full tablet support
* search your notes
* do backups of your notes, save ist as csv data
* two themes
* TabTube saves the videos you recently watched and the time they where paused.
* TabTube has 3 Tabs, similar to the browser tabs. So you can search several Videos at the same time.
* TabTube only uses the Landscape mode of your Smartphone or Tablet: So you can watch videos while couching without rotating the video away.