All apps are supported in the full version, click on the plus button on the top and add the missing.
This app is very simple to use and not much configuration is needed!
✔ Works with latest Android Lollipop Version
✔ individual settings for each app, e. g. blink rate, vibration, sounds and repeats
✔ light and dark color scheme
✔ export/import settings (no lost settings when you install new ROMS/mods)
✔ Silent mode for every day (enable it for the night to stop blinking
✔ widget to deactivate LED Blinker/remove notifications quickly
✔ Screen LED for phones without real LED
Examples for apps with notifications:
✔ missed calls and sms
✔ Battery status (LED notification for low battery, < 10%)
✔ Google Mail
✔ Google Talk/Google Hangouts
✔ Calendar reminder notifications
✔ Standard EMail App
✔ SNOView - Social Network Overview notification
✔ Facebook messages
✔ WhatsApp messages
✔ Skype messages
✔ Bluetooth messages (LED goes on when bluetooth is active)
✔ Alternative On-Screen-LED
✔ Twitter, Threema (now with group support), Facebook Messenger and so on.
* AndroidHeadLines: 'LED Blinker is an Android app that aims to make it much easier to help you figure out which notification is which'.
Unlike other apps in this category you don't need 'ROOT' access to use LED Blinker and this app is very battery friendly!
All rights are needed to run the app, lesser are not possible.
The new right to write to SD card it needed for error reports (check menu extras: Debug mode), please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have found an error.
Please try out the lite version at first to see if your hardware LED works (on screen LED is always working!).
LEDBlinker Notifications has no internet permission, your data is safe!!!
Please check device specific hints at the end!
Fast support is very important for me! (Look at the ratings, thanks to all people!)
If you have problems please do a full re-install and/or reboot your phone.
Otherwise contact me at Facebook/Google+/Email to get help.
Warning: If your phone speaks after install (Samsung S4, S3, S3 Mini, S2, Note1, Note2, Note3, LG Nexus 4) you have to disable Samsung TTS (text-to-speech) under settings -> apps manager -> all (on the right) and Google TTS (text-to-speech).
Only needed when you use the accessiblity service!
Another solution to fix talkback issue:
You can change the launcher by using another one from the Google Play Store. For example, Solo Launcher - Swift & Smart, Nova Launcher, Go Launcher and Holo Launcher. These launchers will not exhibit this bug.
For Samsung S4 users: If your phone speaks when opening your browser you have to use another browser like Chrome or Firefox.
Hint HTC users: Your phone is NOT supported, you have to use the on screen led!
Sony Phones: Please disable stamina mode in your device settings.
Let your led glow with different colors!
Smart Battery Saver is clever, effective, easy and very light.
Get up to 60% battery power savings!
You will be able to choose between 2 operating modes:
- General saving mode: when your mobile goes black screen, smart battery saver is going to stop WiFi and mobile connectivity, you will be able to receive calls but, during black screen, Internet is going to switch off during 15 minutes intervals, comming back during 1 minute for receiving all necessary notifications, or when you switch on the screen
- Intensive saving mode: when your mobile goes black screen, smart battery saver is going to stop WiFi and mobile connectivity, you will be able to receive calls but, during black screen, Internet is going to switch off during 15 minutes intervals, comming back during 1 minute for receiving all necessary notifications, or when you switch on the screen
Definitively our app will help you enlarging your battery time, helping to extend your battery life and your mobile is not going to ring as much as now, due to centralizing the notifications in short periods of time.
Tested: xperia L, SP, Z2, Z1, Note 2.....
Your phone can blink led even if in Home screen or lock screen.
- Blink led with 3 different color each led as SP, P, U.
- Really blink led in follow melody music
- Change color led in song for phones which have one led RGB. (be able to change color )
Support music player:
WALKMAN, POWER AMP, TTPOD ,GOOGLE MUSIC , mixzing, Pro Player, Spotify ..
App won't work with some custom rom which has bug with visualizer effect.
If asked permission, please choose grant with SU.
Please contact me by email If you have any problem with the app.
Bright LED Flashlight that is always with you. Uses your camera flash.
-Full Brightness LED (App Only)
-Widget (Limited set of Motorola phones only.)
*** Requires phone with camera flash. If your device will flash when taking a picture, this app should work for you.
It also allows you to set repeating sounds on vibration patterns for you notifications. You can also set a "sleep" mode or "on charge" where the lights and/or sounds and vibrations will not be heard or seen. If you've come from a Blackberry device and miss the features of BeBuzz / BerryBuzz then give LightFlow a try!
This program will allow you to control the notification color for the over 600 applications and system events such as:
* Missed calls
* Voice mail
* Calendar reminders
* SMS messages
* MMS messages
* Low battery
* No signal
* Google talk
...and many many more
See our website for a full list of applications supported:
It allows the colors to flash in succession, so if you have a new SMS and a missed call it can alternate between the two colors. You can also set which notification type has the highest priority and let it flash in just that one color.
It'll even push notifications out to your pebble smart watch, Sony smart Watch and the DashClock lock screen extension.
For a full changelog see here: For a full changelog see here:
For a full list of permissions required and why see here:
Samsung phones when accessibility is enabled may cause the phone to start talking, warnings about air view and a few other issues. These are confirmed samsung bugs (see here: http://developer.samsung.com/forum/board/thread/view.do?boardName=GeneralB&messageId=204387) but the app can be run without the accessibility service and still work (but with a reduced notification list)
Not all phones support all colors.
For example: Most HTC phones only support 3 colors and require "Rooting" and running the app in "direct mode"
Some phones can only light up the notification while the screen is off.
Some phones cannot have their notification light always on
Some phones cannot have their notification blink and it will always be on
Note that it will take over control of your notifications and you will therefore only get notifications for categories that the app allows.
★ We recommend you try the "lite" version first before purchasing to avoid any disappointment if it doesn't work for you. Some phones require root privileges to access the LEDs. ★
★ For the differences between this version and the lite version see here: http://www.reactle.com/p/features.html ★
★ If after updating you have problems we recommend you reboot your phone ★
** Most HTC phones require "direct mode" setting. Most gingerbread builds for HTC phones require root access due to HTC changing the permissions on the LED control files. **
** If upgrading from the "lite" version, please uninstall the lite version first but you can backup and restore settings between versions **
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
Sony XLoud-sound system developed by engineers at Sony, increases the volume without losing quality, enhances the clarity of the sound.
◘ Completely free!
◘ Comfortable and pleasant interface, without the extra features!
◘ Fully working engines and sound library and XLoud ClearChase.
◘ Integrated with optimized libraries sound Beats Audio, work fine with XLoud, increase clarity and increase the bass.
◘ No analogues
WARNING! All the actions you do at your own risk. Bricks are responsible for only YOU! Make a backup via a custom rekaveri and everything will be fine!
* I have no relationship to the company SONY, I'm an independent developer!
Use this app to select kernel specific "charging triggers" for the device's LED which will make it light up when plugged in depending on the specific charging triggers
• SUPPORTED DEVICES:
· Motorola Google Nexus™ 6
· Motorola Moto™ X (2013)
· Motorola Moto™ G (2013)
· Motorola Moto™ E
· Motorola Droid™ MAXX/Ultra
This app may work on your device even if it is not listed here; these are the devices on which it has been tested. Please understand that if it doesn't work on your device I cannot magically make it work (eg. Moto X 2nd Gen.) and refrain from leaving poor ratings. Thank you.
· Clean, simple, Material Design inspired UI
· Brightness Slider: Control your 'charging' LED's brightness while charging, if your device supports it. Currently works only on Moto X and Nexus 6.
· Set On Boot: Automatically sets the last chosen trigger on a reboot, since the values are reset each time the kernel restarts. Available in Pro version only.
· LED Color: Choose between 3 LED colors if your device supports it (Nexus 6, Droid Ultra, Moto X). Available in Pro version only.
NOTE: This feature is still in development and the implementation is not perfect, so you may encounter bugs. If so, kindly report them to LEDControlFeedback@gmail.com instead of leaving bad ratings. Thank you!
• AVAILABLE TRIGGERS: (You may not see all in your device)
· While Charging
· While Charging through Adapter
· Battery Full
· While Charging or Battery Full
· While Charging (Blnking) or Battery Full
· While connected to USB
· When Bluetooth is enabled
· When Display is on
· On Internal Storage I/O Activity
· On External Storage I/O Activity
· When flashlight (rear LED) is on
· When camera flash (rear LED) is on
· Always on
*** THIS APP REQUIRES ROOT ACCESS TO WORK ***
*** If you haven't heard of root access your device is probably not rooted ***
This app is open source! Grab it here : https://github.com/KDB223/LEDControl
This app has the potential of blocking your notification LED if you use a Moto G/ Moto E (a separate LED blinks just beside the dedicated charging LED but you might not notice it).
Please be aware that I (KDB), nor Google Inc. nor anyone but you yourself are responsible for the consequences of you missing an important notification due to this app.
Send your feedback about this app to LEDControlFeedback@gmail.com
· "Nexus" is a registered trademark of Google Inc.
· "Moto" is a registered trademark of Motorola Mobility LLC
· "Droid" is a registered trademark of Lucasfilm Ltd. and a registered brand name of Verizon Wireless
Requires Xposed Framework(http://dl.xposed.info/latest.apk) (requrires rooted).
- Change LED color
- Change LED on time
- Change LED off time
- Change LED notifications per-app
- Change charging LED(color of low/medium/full battery; on/off time of low battery notification when not charging)
- Support LED flashing when screen is on
Tested on Sony Xperia Z1 l39t with android 4.2.2
It's very easy to control.
Every settings are graphic user interface.
* Display preview / Fullscreen.
* Scrolling left, right or stop text.
* Text blinking.
* Customize text size.
* Customize text color & background color.
* Customize scrolling speed.
Keywords : LED,LED Display,LED Board,LED Message Board, LED Scroller,Dot Matrix Display,banner,Marquee,scrolling text, Scrolling marquee, LED signs
Update app icon.
It is as simple as selecting the item(s) and then click on "Nullify". Restoration is available as well should the users want to revert the process.
Use case: power on sound effect, PowerOn.ogg (Different phone manufacturer may use different filename)
Behind the Scenes
How Nullification Works:
(1) Rename the file (become a backup)
(2) Create an empty file with the same name
(3) Grant the same permission
How Restoration Works:
(1) Delete the 0 byte empty file
(2) Rename the backup file
* Requires root access as this app is access /system/
Warning: If the system sound is required by law in your countries, you shouldn't use this tool to disable them.
* Fully configurable: show/hide components individually
* Full screen clock, custom color, clock font, portrait/landscape, moon shape, status bar, date, timezone, time with seconds...
* Widget for homescreen with date, time, weather and next alarm
* Information bar with status icons
* Information of the next alarm that will sound
* Details of the next event recorded in the calendar
* Weather info
* Time to speech
* Time of sunrise and sunset
* Graphic timeline
* Indicator of battery charge
* Indicator signal strength
* Disable lockscreen
* Disable button backlights
* Include lantern with countdown timer and access to the camera flash
* Shortcuts to system alarm clock, lantern, portrait/landscape and app settings
* Option to define a custom shortcut
* Special SLEEP MODE optimized to save battery
* Can work without Internet connection, don't need a data plan
* Can be moved to SD card
EXPLANATION OF PERMISSIONS REQUESTED
ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION: Used to obtain the current geographical position to compute solar/lunar cycles
SET_ALARM: Required to access to the system alarm clock
READ_CALENDAR: Required to access information of the next event on the calendar
INTERNET: Used by Google AdMob framework
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Used by Google AdMob framework
BILLING: Used by the Google billing framework
CAMERA: Required to use camera flash
READ_CONTACTS: Required permission to count missed calls before API 16
READ_CALL_LOG: Required permission to count missed calls after API 16
READ_SMS: Required permission to count unread SMS
This application is adware, feel free to use it as long as you like. The FREE version is ad-supported and display a promotional message reminding you the option to upgrade into the FULL version.
Once the FULL version has been purchased through the Android Market, all ads will be disabled and you can use "Night Alarm Clock" in any Android device associated with the account you made the purchase with.
This application is in constant development. The implementation of some of its features depends on the hardware used and it is possible that if something doesn't work in the current version will do it in future updates.
Please, help to improve this application with your comments through the Android Market or by emailing email@example.com
Flashlight - Galaxy S4 S3 Note3 uses built in LED Flashlight Free.
It doesn't get brighter then this!!
Flash light will work with following phones
Samsung Galaxy S4
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Samsung Galaxy S3
Samsung Galaxy S2
Samsung Galaxy S
Samsung Galaxy Note
Samsung Galaxy Note2
Samsung Fascinate Flash Light
Works on Samsung Fascinate.
Motorola Droid x2(thank you user!)
NO GPS Tracking!!
LED Flash Light.
It uses camera LED to use as flash light.
Automatically turns on as you open the app and closes when exit to save battery.
1. Screen time out disabled.
Flashlight, Flashlight App, Flash light, Flashlights, Galaxy S3, Galaxy S4, HTC One, Note3, Note 3, Note2, Note 2
# Fast Charge Option
# Increase Battery Life
# Optimal Battery USE Feature
# Multi Power Saving Mode
# On/Off Switch , Easy to switch the mode
and Much More
The software only support RGB-WIFI-2 series LED controller products, using point to point control.
The software integrates three kinds mode: RGB mode, CT mode(colour temperature mode), DIM mode(single color mode).Each mode have nine scenes to save or load.
RGB mode support static color adjust and many dynamic styles select.the user even can make any jump or gradual dynamic styles.
Furthermore, you can export and import your notes!
* create easy notes
* hide some notes, read them with your password
* full tablet support
* search your notes
* do backups of your notes, save ist as csv data
* two themes
* TabTube saves the videos you recently watched and the time they where paused.
* TabTube has 3 Tabs, similar to the browser tabs. So you can search several Videos at the same time.
* TabTube only uses the Landscape mode of your Smartphone or Tablet: So you can watch videos while couching without rotating the video away.