• Stay organized
Organize your notes into notebooks to keep track of all your thoughts and ideas.
• Password protection
Keep your notes private by setting up a password. You can choose to use a text password or a PIN code, depending on your level of security.
• Clean user interface
A beautiful design that is optimized for phones, tablets and smartwatches helps you stay focused on your notes.
• Always up-to-date
Enable Dropbox synchronization and your notes will always be within reach on all your Android devices and online at http://www.notesforweb.com.
Notes is available in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Dutch and Russian. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or feedback. If you like Notes, please rate it.
Choose any color you want to write notes, also you do have a chance to share notes with friends or relatives.
If you like to leave a lot of articles and do not know where is the one you want? Your new notebook will find it easily
Notepad is fine for students in writing crib sheets.
- Search notes, drawings
- Automatically save notes
- Save images into SD in notepad folder
- Painting the choice of color and brush size
- The intensity of the brush saturation and color transparency
- Undo in painting
- Edit the name of the picture, or note
- Eraser is used to remove areas of color from the active layer or selection of this layer, leaving behind transparency.
- Supports plotting boards for sketching, like a graffiti in touch with choice of color, thickness, intensity
- The "Add Bookmark" will help you to put Desktop shortcut of your note or drawing as a reminder.
- Share notes Icq, Gmail, Bluetooth, Skype, Facebook, Vkontakte, Flickr, Twitter
- Drawing, Color picker
- Photo notes drawing
- Photo Editor
- Photo notes text
- Voice note
- Shopping list
- Gallery notes
- Background color
- Backup/import/export to SD card
Automatic backup schedule daily / weekly /
- Video Notes
- Password Protection
Are you a creative person? You need to not only record your ideas but also do sketches as a picture, then this new notepad is for you!
With this feature, you can quickly and easily create notes as sketches, drawings, or make a note in the form of handwriting.
Bright palette and vibrant colors will help you to express all your feelings in the time of the drawing.
An excellent option for the manuscript is a device Samsung Galaxy Note with its pen, you can create a masterpiece.
Fast, easy, beautiful and accessible at any time. This is what you need
The clean design and superior usability make it real fun to jot down everything you don't want to forget.
Notes & Checklists
Jot down everything you don't want to forget, easily and comfortably. To stay organized, use differently colored categories and order your notes alphabetically, by date of creation, last edit or reminder, or use drag & drop to arrange them to your personal liking.
Tasks, shopping lists or your fitness program - everything is organized perfectly with checklists.
Items can be rearranged via drag & drop at any time, checked items can be moved to the bottom of the list or be deleted all at once. For reoccuring tasks, you can also uncheck all items at once.
Set reminders to never forget important dates or shopping or pin notes to the status bar to have an eye on them all the time.
You can freely configure the ringtone used by Memorix for its reminders.
Order your notes into various categories which you can create, edit and delete at will.
The vault keeps your most secret notes sound and safely encrypted (AES) so that (probably) not even the NSA can read them. Do not forget the password though, as there is no way to access notes in the vault without it!
Search and filters
Fulltext search allows you to find specific notes instantly. Or only view the notes of a specific category, or only those having a reminder, ...
Unintentional deletions can be undone. Deleted notes can also be restored from the trash (except notes from the vault which are - for safety reasons - deleted completely). And if everything fails, then there's still the backups.
Backup & Restore
You can create a backup of your notes and settings anytime or activate the daily automatic backup. The backups are stored on your device, but can - for higher safety - be sent per mail or to Google Drive.
Memorix supports Android's Backup & Restore system, which allows automatic data migration, should you ever switch to a new device and install Memorix there. Note: This system is not meant for syncing data between devices.
Use the Memorix widgets to place notes directly on your homescreen and e.g. tick off items on your shopping list directly on the homescreen without starting Memorix.
Help & Feedback
Should you ever be stuck, the help offers answers to frequently asked questions, or just send us a feedback mail with your questions or suggestions.
* auto-save on type
* receive text from other apps
* send notes to other apps (share)
* notes stay on your phone (not cloud-based)
I can hardly believe that some people put ads in simple apps like these. This app is completely free and requires no permissions.
** IF YOU ENJOY THIS APP CHECK OUT MY NEWLY RELEASED UNIT CONVERTER PLUS APP **
- A Simple Note-Taking App for Android, Plus More Tiny Utilities Than You’ll Know What to Do With - Lifehacker
- Classic Notes + App Box for Android: Like a Better iPhone Notes App for Your Android Phone - App of the Day @ Gizmodo
- Classic Notes Lite is an app that does just about everything, and walks your dog - DroidDog
- Classic Notes is the most functional, usable, versatile app I've ever come across - AndroidGuys
- Manages to provide a minimalistic interface that doesn’t sacrifice quality - App of the Day @ Phandroid
- Simple Yet Rich In Features - Talkandroid
Classic Notes notepad with App Box is built upon the same principles as Extensive Notes but with a more minimal approach.
** Thank you to the great folks at Stands4 for the unrestricted API usage!! **
* Export notes as text to SD
* Import / Export CSV as todo, checklist, shopping list
* Share notes through facebook, twitter, more.
* Send to Google Docs, Dropbox, pastebin
* Text to Speech audio playback
* Add to Google Calendar - Set reminders and events
* Add notes to status bar
* Create Home Screen shortcuts
* Modify timestamp
* Easily display create & modification
* Wallpapers - colors, patterns, palettes
* Images - camera or gallery
* Video - Record video
* Paint notes - fingerpaint / sketch notes
* Private notes - Lock notes with password
* Audio notes / voice notes - Record audio of lectures, meetings
* File attachments e.g PDF, MS Word, Excel, MP3, PowerPoint, etc
* Geotag - Tag locations
* In note content search
* Todo / checklist support
* Prioritize notes, todos, and tasks based on urgency of low, medium, high
* Todo, checklist, shopping list
* Easily sort notes, todo, and tasks by last modified, alphabetical, pending reminders, priority
* Attach to-do's / checklists
* Tagging support
* Reminders / Alarms
* Word etymology
* Example word usage
* Music Related references
* Postal Code Lookup for notepad
* Question and Answer for notepad
* Spelling Suggestions for notepad
* Album Art for notepad
* Artist Information
* Artist Image
* Artists Similar to
* Track Information
* QR Code notes
* Sales tax / VAT calculator
* Discount calculator
* Tip calculator
* Image caption support
* Unit conversions
* Bandwidth/Data Type
* Circular Measure
* Flow Rate
* Fuel Consumption
* Liquid Volume
* Planetary Age
* Planetary Weight
* Standard calculator
* Mortgage Calculator amortization table monthly payment, interest paid, total interest, principal paid, and balance
* Word of the day
* Rhyming words
* Wikipedia search
* Film/Cinema extras
* Actor/actress lookup
* Film lookup
* Stock quotes
- Fitness related calculators
* Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR)
* Body Fat
* Body Mass Index (BMI)
* Daily Caloric Intake
* Max Heart Rate
* One Rep Max (1RM)
* Target Heart Rate
* Waist To Hip Ratio
* Water Intake
* Ohm's law, resistance, voltage, current
* Random password generator
* import csv into note
* System monitor in extras
- Battery level percentage, status, health
- SD card total size, available space
- Memory usage - total and available memory
- Processor/CPU information
- Network information ip address, wifi & mobile state
- GPS status
* URL Shortener
* Bulleted lists
* Random number generator
* Days until countdown
* Decimal to roman numeral
* Wavelength to RGB
* WHOIS lookup
* Folder support
* Rotten Tomatoes
* Random Quote
* Import via Outlook
* Airport codes
* Area codes
* Countdown Timer
* Bi-gram phrases
* Comments & sub-notes
* Flashlight / torch
* Base64 encode/decode, unique word, lexical density, word lengths
* Compare text
Type or jot down notes, record audio or snap a picture and OneNote saves it. Your notes sync across your devices so you can access them wherever you go. And you can easily share your notes with others.
OneNote has free apps for PC, Mac, Windows Phone, iPhone, iPad, and Android devices. And you can browse to onenote.com to get to your notes.
• Create and update notes and checklists.
• Bold, italicize, underline, highlight, indent - format notes like you do on a computer.
• Organize your notes using notebooks, sections and tags.
• Take handwritten notes or add handwriting and drawings to notes.
• Your notebooks sync across your computers and devices.
• View notes you created on your computer, including formatting, video, and attached files.
• Search your notes and files for anything you’ve captured – even text inside pictures.
• Home screen widgets let you quickly create picture, audio and text notes without opening the app.
• Get to your most recent notes right from your Home screen with the OneNote Recent widget.
• Add your favorite page, section, or notebook to the Home screen for quick access.
• Access your work notes stored on SharePoint Online sites from your tablet or phone.
Here are some ideas on how to use OneNote:
• Capture and format notes for classwork, meetings, or research.
• Take handwritten notes during lectures and have them available everywhere.
• Add audio and video to your notes.
• Snap a picture of the whiteboard and add it to your meeting notes.
• Share a shopping list with the family and mark items off when you’re in the store.
• Create an itinerary and keep track of your travel plans for your next big vacation.
• Take pictures of receipts and bills to get rid of paper clutter.
• Collaborate and share ideas with your team.
• Research products and prices to make the best purchasing decision.
You can find answers to Frequently Asked Questions about OneNote for Android at http://aka.ms/OnenoteAndroidFAQ
• Requires Android OS 4.1 or later.
• A free Microsoft account is required to use OneNote.
• OneNote opens existing notebooks created in Microsoft OneNote 2010 format or later.
• To sync your notes to OneDrive Pro, sign in with your organization's Office 365 or SharePoint account.
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or visit the blog for the latest news:
- Add/Edit/Delete schedules, memos, anniversaries, objectives and worths
- Sort by D-Day(Anniversary)
- Set reminder
- Set repeat schedules
- Set priority
- Check list
- Voice input
- Calendar widget
- Set widget theme/size
- Data export/import
- Set password
- Set national holidays
- Sync with Google calendar
With Note list you can quickly write notes, todo items and write down all your ideas and reminders. Use the folder structure to keep all your notes organized. Looking for a simple yet powerful material design notepad app for your Android device, Note list is it.
• Easy to use - Large notepad for writing notes, optimized for phones and tablets
• Organize notes - Store your notes in folders and archive folders.
• Sync notes - Synchronize notes on multiple devices with Google Drive™
• Quick access - Add a shortcut to your home screen to quickly open the notepad editor to create new notes.
• Reminders - Add reminders to notes and check completed notes.
• Backup/Restore - Keep your notes save by using the backup manager or synchronization function.
• Language support for: English, Dutch, German, Spanish.
Pro upgrade features
• Use Note list ads free.
• Note widget.
• Bold, Italic, Underlined, Font color, Highlight color markup options.
• Calendar view.
Thousands of users worldwide are using Note list every day, install and try it out yourself.
--- Before installing ---
To keep your notes save use the build in backup manager regularly, it's best to copy the backup to your PC from time to time in case your device get's lost or damaged.
(Notepad, memo, note, sticker, notebook, notes pad)
- Lock app with password or PIN.
- Save, browse, search and share notes on your smartphone and tablet.
- Organize notes by folders.
- Sort notes by date created, date updated, title and folder.
- Navigate between notes in a horizontal position.
- Sync notes via Google Drive between all Android devices you use.
- Keep your notes safe in the cloud.
- Store and display thousands of notes without any performance penalty.
- Store large notes (unlimited size).
- No ads.
- Auto sync.
Like us on Facebook:
Please remember to perform synchronization regularly to avoid accidental data loss.
Notes Widget functions:
* you can write notes directly from widget - unique on whole market!
* you can set reminder on each note, so you NEVER miss anything important again!
* you can import/export notes (for backup purposes)
* beautiful clean look and great customization options
The kinds of note available are following:
1. Account List
- If you enter your bank account numbers, you can copy them to clipboard or send them easily.
2. Check List
- This list can be used as grocery list or to-do lists!
3. Birthday List
- This list may help you remind birthdays of your family members or friends!
4. Website ID List
- This list may help you remember your website IDs.
5. General Text Note
- You can write general text notes or memo easily.
[ Features ]
- Google Drive backup feature.
- Reminder feature.
- Widgets available.
Turn your device into a virtual whiteboard or give presentations in a class, meeting, or conference by wirelessly casting to a TV/projector (e.g. using Miracast, Chromecast). Export notes as PDFs or images, then share them with others or store them in the cloud!
Papyrus is vector based - keeping your notes beautiful at any zoom level and on any device. You can erase entire letters and words quickly with the stroke eraser tool, or just parts of words with the true eraser tool. The selection tool allows you to change the color and thickness of your handwriting and even resize a drawing whenever you want without any loss in quality.
Papyrus takes special advantage of active pens on capable devices to provide natural, pressure sensitive handwriting. Just write with the pen and erase with your finger!
Papyrus is designed to be both powerful and simple to use, allowing you to take notes quickly and efficiently.
Help us translate Papyrus at http://translate.papyrusapp.com
• Featured App in Google Play
• Category Honorable Mention for Productivity in the Samsung Galaxy Note S Pen App Challenge (http://goo.gl/Ji9dCS)
• Popular Choice Award in the Dual Screen App Challenge (http://goo.gl/J7uT0B)
• Take notes naturally with a pen and erase with your finger on active pen enabled devices (e.g. Galaxy Note devices with S Pen)
• Take notes with your finger or passive stylus on non-active pen devices (e.g. Nexus 7)
• Vector graphics engine
• Multiple paper types (e.g. blank, ruled, graph) and sizes (e.g. infinite, letter, A4)
• Undo/redo, select, move, and resize
• Change the color and weight of selected items
• Cut, copy, and paste items between notes
• Two finger scroll and pinch-to-zoom
• Two finger double tap to quickly jump to a specific zoom level
• Organize notes within notebooks (long press, drag and drop)
• Sort notes and notebooks
• Import, crop, and resize images
• Export notes to PDF, PNG, or JPEG for printing, archiving, or sharing
• Share notes with friends and colleagues via email, Evernote, etc.
• Samsung Multi-Window support
• Shortcuts to create a new note or open a notebook
• Present notes on a secondary display (Android 4.2+)
• PDF Import - Easily write, draw, and markup on PDFs with all the powerful features available with a standard note. Also includes highlighter tool!
• Tool Pack - Adds a highlighter tool, a "true" eraser tool (erase parts of strokes), shape tools, and a text tool
• Cloud Services - Backup/restore and export notes as PDFs to cloud storage providers Dropbox and Box
Google Play for Education customers can install both this app and the Papyrus EDU License 2014-2015 app to unlock all premium features for the current academic year. See http://goo.gl/aZZWFt
Information about active pen devices: http://goo.gl/6BRJy
Explanation of required permissions: http://goo.gl/q5f8Y
If you encounter any bugs, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of the bug!
We would love to hear any feedback or feature requests you have at http://feedback.papyrusapp.com.
¹These features are available via in-app purchasing. Your support keeps us innovating!
Synchronization and editing notes on http://cnotes.org/
* Features *
• Draw directly on your display
• Create a to-do list (Shopping List)
• Ample room for text editing
• 16 themes
• Each note its color
• Type notes - list or tile
• Sorting notes by color
• Adding photos to a note
• Selecting photos from the gallery or a picture in real time
* TabTube saves the videos you recently watched and the time they where paused.
* TabTube has 3 Tabs, similar to the browser tabs. So you can search several Videos at the same time.
* TabTube only uses the Landscape mode of your Smartphone or Tablet: So you can watch videos while couching without rotating the video away.