K-Manager builds the substratum module, K-Klock, on-the-go. This lets you make a lot of customizations.Clock Customizations
• Change your status bar clock position: left, right, or center.
• Choose whether the clock shows up on the lockscreen or not.
• Change the clock color and format: you can add new ones if the presets aren't what you want!
• Change the clock font.
• Change the clock size.StatusBar Customizations
• Change background color.
• Add a custom icon.
• Move statusbar icons to the other side.
• Move notifications to the other side.
• Add custom text to statusbar.Additional Features
• Add a custom image for your Quick Settings background.
• Hide lockscreen clock and lockscreen carrier text.
• Enable rounded recents.
• Customize the Quick Settings tiles.
• And more small customizations!Pro Features
• Hide the status bar icons from the lockscreen.
• Set a custom image for Quick Settings Header.Compatibility
K-Manager features an apk decompiler and creates K-Klock on-the-go which lets it work on all roms and phones. If it doesn't work on anything let me know so I can try to fix it.How to Use
• Open K-Manager, grant it permissions.
• Change any options that you want and press the yellow Build button at the bottom to start building K-Klock.
• Once K-Klock is built and installed open it in Substratum and pick the options that you want.How to Update
When you get a system update you should:
• Uninstall all K-Klock overlays.
• Go to settings in K-Manager and press on "Delete Saved K-Klock Files".
• Rebuild and install K-Klock overlays in substratum.Support
• My XDA Thread:
• Telegram Support Group: