Surah Yaseen is the 36th Surah of the Holy Quran and comprises of 83 verses. It is one of the Meccan Surahs and focuses mainly on establishing the Quran as a divine source, warning the people of the fate of those who go astray, mock Allah's revelations and are stubborn. The Surah tells about the punishments that plague past generations of the nonbelievers and warns the present and the future generations to do good and follow the right path, so they could prevent the doom received by the disbelievers. It also restates Allah's sovereignty as epitomized by His creations. The Surah ends with arguments in favor of the existence of resurrection and God's ultimate power.
Surah Yaseen is also called "The heart of the Quran". The expression of this Surah is regarded as the representative of the miraculous nature of the Quran. The Surah presents the message of the Quran in an efficient and effective manner, also asserting that Muhammad (p.b.u.h) was not a poet, but the greatest and the last messenger of Allah sent into this world.
Surah Yasin has many benefits :
• Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) said, “Surely everything has a heart, and the heart of the Quran is Yaseen. I would love that it be in the heart of every person of my people.” (Tafsir-al- Sabuni Vol.2)
• According to another Hadith, “Whoever recites Yaseen once, Allah will record the reward of reciting the Quran ten times.” (Tirmidhi 2812/A)
• Prophet (p.b.u.h) also said "Indeed in the Noble Quran there is a Surah, for its reading will intercede and will be a means of forgiveness for listener. Listen carefully, it is Surah Yaseen, in the Torah it is called Muimmah."
• A person who is dying needs comfort and some kind of spiritual help to pass on to the next world with ease, therefore, at such a time if there is the Surah Yaseen is being recited, it helps the dying person and brings ease and peace to the excruciating process. Prophet p.b.u.h said “Recite Yaseen on those who are dying.” (Dawud)
• Whoever recites this Surah at the night seeking forgiveness, Allah will forgive all his sins that night.
Key features of the app:
1. This app offers a wide variety of languages for the Surah and is currently available in Urdu, English and Arabic.
2. Beautiful recitation/ Tilawat of the Surah in the voices of different Qaaris.
3. It includes audio/mp3 and written text of Surah Yaseen along with the translation /tarjuma – available in Urdu and English.
4. Complete and comprehensive meaning in Urdu and English, word by word / ayat by ayat, making it easier to understand the essence of the Surah.
5. Arabic, Arabic and Urdu, and Arabic and English script
6. 3 beautiful fonts: KQ Innovations style, Normal style and List style.
7. Allows you to listen and read at the same time.
8. You can listen to the Surah in the background as well.
9. History of the Surah in English is also given
10. Fazeelat in Urdu and English
11. The app is user friendly and easily operable with a short menu from where you can easily select your options.
12. The soft and distinct color theme makes it more appealing and easier to read
13. A variety of Surah suggestions given at the end
14. If you have any suggestions, you can let us know by giving us feedback
15. Easily share it with your friends.
16. Free and can be used without internet.
17. This application also comes with a unique tab "KQ Friend" which recognizes you as its friend and gives you access to mini versions of other applications, like volume for android, allowing you to manage your phones sounds from there.
18. The KQ friend tab consists of Mobile Secret Code, Volume for Android, Color Code and Battery Monitor
19. The Mobile Secret Code gives you your mobile phone and sim codes, the color code gives the codes for different colors with their different intensities and the battery monitor tells the battery of your phone
20. The app also contains a tab named "Promote your business" which allows you to let us promote your startups etc. on our applications.