My Open Courses videos are accompanied by subject notes, assignments and reference material that will help students to have a complete overview of the subject. Videos are offered in 2 different formats - for low bandwidths as well high speed connections. The videos are compatible with low end Android phones and the application delivers videos based on the mobile hardware.
If the student watching the videos has any doubt with regards to the subject, they can easily ask questions to hundreds of subject matter experts available on the platform. Viewing the videos does not require registration, if you want to ask questions or follow questions asked by other students, a 10 second user registration is required. You can use twitter, facebook, Google or LinkedIn ID to register as well.
Here is the best part - My Open Courses Videos can be downloaded on your mobile as well as Tablet completely free of cost. So, if you dont want to see them streaming but want to view on your Desktop or PC at a later stage you can do that. All the videos after download can be viewed when you are not connected to the internet as well!
My Open Courses is an official partner of NPTEL, an initiative funded by NMEICT, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India that aims at bringing education to every student with the use of technology.
My Open Courses currently offers over 11,000 hours of videos categorized over 1300 subjects spread across 25 courses in all.
Here are the various courses offered:
Computer Science and Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Biotechnology, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry and Biochemistry, Civil Engineering, Engineering Design, Electrical Engineering, Humanities and Social Sciences, Management, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Metallurgy and Material Science, Ocean Engineering, Physics, Textile, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Nanotechnology, Environmental Science, Mining Engineering, Automobile Engineering.
First version of My Open Courses App offers Free Videos, Free questions and answers module, follow questions, Bookmark Videos for later viewing, Video / assignment downloads and more. In future versions, we will soon be launching assignments and Free assessments offered by Industry experts and top academics.
*Frequently Asked Questions:*
1) How does My Open Courses differ from Khan Academy, MIT Courseware, Coursera, Udemy, eDx and other?
My Open Courses is launched under the same premise as in case of Khan Academy, MIT Courseware, Coursera, Udemy, eDx - that of offering quality education online. But My Open Courses differs in the way where videos and course material offered completely adheres to standard curriculum of Engineering, Management and other streams. On the other hand Khan Academy, MIT Open Courseware, and others have more of vocational subjects which may not be part of actual student curriculum.
How will MOC help students?
MOC will be of tremendous help to students in their existing studies and will help them get better marks. Students don't need to worry anymore about missing their classes at their School or College. They will have best academic minds teaching them on their mobile devices.
How can you offer these videos completely free of cost?
We are official partners of NPTEL, an initiative funded by NMEICT, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India allowing us to freely distribute the videos!
We now offer certifications through our partner www.millionlights.org
Free Video Courses, Educational Videos, higher education videos, online certification, millionlights
Whiteboard cast is a whiteboard based screencast maker. All you need is just writing anything to canvas and speak to mic, then it will become screencast video and stored locally in you device. You can share it to YouTube, google+, or other service if you want. Or just store locally and use it for internal purpose. It's up to you!
The result becomes standard webm video file, no app specific service, no app specific own format. You can create standard video file only by this Whiteboard Cast. Final result is stored under /WhiteBoardCast folder.
No root required.
- Create video lecture like Khan Academy. (Other MOOCs like Coursera and Udacity, also contains these kind of lecture screencast)
- Explain complex idea to your friend or co-worker
- Record a discussion using one tablet with multiple people like ordinal whiteboard based meeting
Whiteboard cast is designed especially for teacher, who have something to teach and not a IT specialist.
It's easy to use. But Whiteboard Cast is not a toy. You can redo-undo many times, can create long screencast by realtime encoding.
You can support further development by purchasing this app!
- multiple colour pen
- Multiple undo-redo (many!)
- Clear canvas
- Multiple pages
- Image based slides
- High performance realtime encoding to webm
- Send video to other app
You can check the result of the demo for video quality:
★ 12 levels of sight word recognition and math questions (aligned with the common core)
★ Designed to reinforce early reading skills and develop a love of math
Frog Hop challenges kids aged 3-7 to develop their word recognition skills and improve their math abilities. After completing each level, feed your hungry frog as many flies as you can in 30 seconds!
The word levels include all 220 sight words and a final level includes frog related words such as tadpole and water.
The math levels are aligned with the common core standards and progress to a Grade 3 level. They are as follows:
1 - Counting up to 10
2 - Numberline up to 10
3 - Numberline up to 20
4 - Addition up to 10
5 - Subtraction below 10
6 - Add and subtract up to 20
7 - Add and subtract up to 100
8 - Sequence by 5,10 and 100
9 - Fractions up to 10/10
10 - Multiply up to 9 x 9
11 - Divide up to 81 ÷ 9
12 - Equations with parentheses
For both word and math play, the level design ensures that the child can answer 10 in a row correctly before moving forward. This design is being made more popular by the Khan Academy and helps to ensure that the kids truly understand the material.
The reward at the end of each level is a frog feeding frenzy! Drag the flies to the frog's mouth and he will do the rest. 5 flies can be dragged at once from anywhere on the screen so go fast and find out what happens if you feed your frog 45 flies, he might just double in size!
You will notice that the better your child does on each level, the more flies they will get at the end of the level. At a minimum, there will be 15 flies available.
Have any ideas on how we can make this better? Be sure to contact us. Also, please review the app if time permits. This helps us spread the word. Thank you!
- Does not include any analytics.
- Does not include any ads.
- Does not include social network integration.
- Does not collect any information.
More information on the sight words:
Sight word acquisition is a critical building block for any child's ability to read. For example, once he or she can read all of the words on Dolch’s lists, they will have access to 75% of what is printed in almost any piece of children’s literature. The more one-on-one time a child has learning and practising sight words with an adult, the greater his chances to integrating them into his long-term memory. Encourage your child to read the words out loud when they press on the lilypad.
Now you can access various Khan Academy resources such as Videos, Articles and Exercises available for learning purpose. The app uses the Khan Academy APIs to get the latest content from Khan Academy websites.
The App also provides the functionality for downloading the videos and watch them locally.
Topics covered include: Math, Science, Economics and finance, Arts and humanities, Computing, and more.
You only have to know one thing: You can learn anything. For free. For everyone. Forever.
UPCOMING FEATURES: User data synchronization, progress bars
To learn more about Khan Academy, please visit: https://www.khanacademy.org/
Please note that I am in no way affiliated with Khan Academy or any of its affiliates.
Viewer for Khan Academy makes it easy to view Khan Academy's library of over 4,000 educational videos.
Topics covered include: general science, biology, chemistry, physics, math, finance, history, the humanities, and more.
Khan Academy's library of videos is available free of charge. Teachers, students, scientists - people form all walks of life - will find Khan Academy's materials immensely valuable and engaging.
You can take individual videos, or entire topics offline to watch when you don't have a network connection. Follow along, skip ahead, or go back by navigating subtitles, and connect with your Khan Academy user account to track your work and earn achievements.
If you'd like to learn more about Khan Academy, please visit khanacademy.org.
Viewer for Khan Academy was developed by Concentric Sky, a leading mobile education software developer. Concentric Sky also developed the official Encyclopaedia Britannica app and the Britannica Kids series, for iPad and iPhone, and National Geographic’s GeoBee app for iPad, iPhone and Android.
This year we invite dreamers, thinkers and doers to join us in the conversation about Discovery. Discovery is the act of detecting something new, or something "old" that had been unknown. With reference to science and academic disciplines, discovery is the observation of new phenomena, new actions, or new events and providing new reasoning to explain the knowledge gathered.
In simple words a continuous process to understand the world, life and ourselves.A path that leads us from the cosmos all the way to our neighbor next door. From the depth of the oceans and ancient civilizations all the way to discoveries in molecular science and to new possibilities for people, life, our ecosystem and civilization.
If you want to get a good score in GRE Quantitative, try this app and learn about these topics:
1.3 Exponents and Roots
1.5 Real Numbers
Practice: randomly generated link to an arithmetic exercise (experimental feature).
2.1 Operations with Algebraic Expressions
2.2 Rules of Exponents
2.3 Solving Linear Equations
Based on my experience with practice tests, it might be especially useful to review Structure in linear expressions.
2.4 Solving Quadratic Equations
2.5 Solving Linear Inequalities
While I fail to find it listed in the math review as such, I’ve definitely been seeing this kind of problem on practice tests: New Operator Definitions
2.8 Coordinate Geometry
2.9 Graphs of Functions
3.1 Lines and Angles
3.6 Three-Dimensional Figures
4.1 Graphical Methods for Describing Data
4.2 Numerical Methods for Describing Data
Measures of Dispersion
4.3 Counting Methods
4.5 Distributions of Data, Random Variables, and Probability Distributions
• Learn programming ( Linux, Python, Java, C+ , Scratch & more) from Harvard & MIT professors.
• Take college classes in Business, Statistics, Nutrition, Health, AI, Big Data, Cybersecurity, & Robotics.
• Prep for AP biology, physics & math exams.
• Get training & tutorials in Entrepreneurship & Leadership
• Expand your mind with classes on Happiness & Alien Worlds.
• Sign up online at edX.org and then use this mobile companion app to watch free video lectures on the go.
• Stream class videos via Wi-Fi or cellular connection
• Download videos to watch anytime
• View course announcements and handouts
• Follow along course videos with closed captions
• Education and tutorials on your schedule
edX is non profit offering Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs) to students, teachers, homeschoolers, high school students preparing for college, anyone looking to improve skills for professional and continuing education. Anyone who wants a free education & loves learning will enjoy watching classes and tutorials in this free learning app.
Get mobile access to over 300 courses in subjects like:
Business and Management
English Composition and Language
High School Math
Programming (Python, Linux, Java)
Preparation for AP Exams
"Learning on the go! Beautiful design, clean, easy to use. The ability to download lectures and view offline is just great if you want to study during a commute. I really enjoyed this app and the effort that was put into making it. This works smoothly and seamlessly as compare to other online course apps I have tried. Flawless experience across platform."
-(Vishal G.) ★★★★★
There are more than 60 edX courses available on the edX mobile app, with more being added each day.
Courses available on the edX app:
• Harvard University – Introduction to Computer Science
• Boston University – Preparing for the AP* Physics1 Exam
• MIT – Entrepreneurship 101: Who is your customer?
• MIT – Entrepreneurship 102: What can you do for your customer?
• Rice University – Preparing for the AP* Environmental Science Exam Part 2: Populations
• Rice University – Preparing for the AP* Physics 2 Exam – Part 2: Electricity and Magnetism
• St. Margaret’s Episcopal School – The Road to Selective College Admissions
• McGill University – Natural Disasters
• Rice University – Preparing for the AP* Biology Exam – Part 3: Evolution and Diversity
• School Yourself – Introduction to Algebra
• School Yourself – Introduction to Geometry
• St. Margaret’s Episcopal School – Advanced Spanish Language and Culture
• California Institute of Technology – Pricing Options with Mathematical Models
• Georgetown University – Preparing for the AP* Physics C: Electricity and Magnetism Exam
• Cooper Union – Preparing for the AP* Computer Science A Exam – Part 1
• Cooper Union – Preparing for the AP* Chemistry Exam – Part 1
• Weston High School – On-Ramp to AP* Physics C: Mechanics
• Delft University of Technology – Pre-University Calculus
• UC Berkeley – The Beauty and Joy of Computing (CS Principles), Part 1
• UC Berkeley – Preparing for the AP* Computer Science A Exam – Level Up! Part 1
• Boston University – Alien Worlds: The Science of Exoplanet Discovery and Characterization
• Rice University – Preparing for the AP* Biology Exam – Part 2: Genetics
• Rice University – Preparing for the AP* Physics 2 Exam – Part 3: Optics and Modern Physics
• Rice University – Preparing for the AP* Environmental Science Exam – Part 3: Pollution and Resources
• MIT – Circuits and Electronics
• Delft University of Technology – Solar Energy
• MIT – A Global History of Architecture – Part 1
Introducing Chem Pro, the chemistry tutor in your pocket, and the only resource you will need to excel in AP Chemistry or General Chemistry this year. Chem Pro features an exclusive lesson library containing a total of 80 videos that cover the entire course of AP and General Chemistry. See what thousands of high school and college students across the world have been raving about. This life saving app is now available on Android!
Lessons: Struggling in your current chemistry course? Perhaps you need to review some material for an upcoming exam? Chem Pro contains over 31 hours of lesson videos, which makes it the perfect companion to have after you step out of the classroom. These lessons are dedicated to teaching students how to solve problems, the most important skill to master in order to excel in chemistry. In the videos, students are shown problems that are solved stepwise at a slow and easy to follow pace. The lessons don't just cover one example problem per topic, they cover all the possible problem scenarios that you would encounter in your homework or in an exam. Every topic is covered, from calculating molar masses to drawing Lewis structures to equilibrium. The first 10 lessons are bundled with the app for free and if you wish to continue learning, you can purchase and download the next pack of topics. Lesson videos are downloaded and saved to your device so you don't have to stream anything on the go. You can truly learn whenever and wherever you go.
Flash Cards: Chem Pro contains nine sets of flash cards specifically designed for what any student needs to memorize for a standard chemistry course. With these flash cards, you can easily memorize the 40 basic elements, the 21 common polyatomic ions, the common acid names, chemical colors (specifically for the AP Exam), and the 13 VSEPR molecular geometries. Simply select what you would like to memorize from the list of flash cards to begin memorizing. Just tap on each flash card and it flips around to show you the answer. Swipe back and forth to go to the previous or next card. It's that simple! What's even better is that every time you go to a flash card set, it automatically shuffles the order of the cards so that you can quiz yourself to make sure you know the material. This great feature can save you hours of time making index cards to memorize tedious chemistry concepts.
Chem Pro will not only teach you chemistry in a way you won't find in the classroom, but also provide you with several time saving tools you will love to use. Download and find out for yourself today!
If you have any questions, comments, suggestions, or concerns please feel free to email us at email@example.com
Aptitude Test is a preparation tool for job aspirants and those waiting to crack CAT, XAT, MAT, GRE, GMAT, SAT, NTSE and various bank exams.
We have other two apps namely logical reasoning test and general knowledge quiz which helps you to crack the competitive exams
1. Logical Reasoning Test – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nithra.math.logicalreasoning
2. General Knowledge quiz – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nithra.quiz
Aptitude Test and Preparation app contains aptitude questions with answers and solution which is very useful when you are going for job interview in a company or attending exams
How this Pocket aptitude for Jobs and exams app is differs from other aptitude app are
• 600+ Questions (Questions are added now and then)
• Questions are categorized into topics
• Formulas for each topic
• Detail Solution for every question
• Scratch Pad for workouts
• Aptitude and Logical Reasoning
This application has huge collection of Aptitude under different categories such as
2 ALLIGATION OR MIXTURE
5 BANKERS DISCOUNT
6 BOATS AND STREAMS
8 COMPOUND INTEREST
9 CHAIN RULE
11 DECIMAL FRACTIONS
12 H.C.F. AND L.C.M.
13 HEIGHT AND DISTANCE
17 PROBLEMS ON NUMBERS
20 PERMUTATIONS AND COMBINATIONS
21 PIPES AND CISTERN
23 PROFIT AND LOSS
24 RACES AND GAMES
25 RATIO AND PROPORTION
26 SERIES - ODD MAN OUT
27 SERIES - FIND MISSING NUMBER
28 SIMPLE INTEREST
30 SQUARE ROOT AND CUBE ROOT
31 STOCKS AND SHARES
32 SURDS AND INDICES
33 TIME AND DISTANCE
34 TIME AND WORK
36 TRUE DISCOUNT
37 VOLUME AND SURFACE AREA
Aptitude and Logical Reasoning both are very important for crack the competitive exams. So we need both aptitude and logical reasoning skills.
Watch our carefully selected instructional YouTube videos, then take interactive quizzes and explore checkpoints.
This application allows members to seek and give help about IT through a forum-style discussion. The forum contains questions, answers, tips, and comments. There is also an interactive game that helps members further reinforce their IT knowledge. The app has several different achievements which can be unlocked and saves points for contributing to the discussions.
If you have any questions about the application feel free to contact the development team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Notifications: Get notified when important events happen in your courses or learning network
- Share Stream: Share a post to your classmates or followers and explore posts from your personal learning network.
- Calendar: Easily browse your due dates across courses
- Announcements: Browse announcements from your instructor
- Course Content: View your content through our touch-friendly course navigation
- Discussions: Tap, swipe and scroll your discussion topics, posts and responses. Create new posts or respond to your classmates, even add photos and files to your posts.
- Gradebook: View your grades and assignments.
- Submissions: Read your instructor’s comments on assignments, and submit comments and files.
- People & Profiles: See your classmates’ profiles in the people section, or by tapping their profile picture. Start Following classmates to stay connected to them.
- Dropbox & Google Drive: Add Dropbox & Google Drive files as attachments
We’ll always be working to improve this app. Please send your feedback or questions to email@example.com.
With the 144 video classes by our best teachers, you will be able to access the English grammar you need to improve your level of English quickly and in an enjoyable and pleasant way.
The app is completely free and allows you to improve your vocabulary whatever your initial level of English may be. It contains all the video classes from our complete course available on our web.
Learn English in a fun but effective way!
ABA English’s video classes are an essential educational resource which will allow you to understand and supplement the content from any English course. They are a useful and complete tool which you will be able to use whenever you need in order to understand grammar better and revise what you’ve learnt.
Learning English has never been so easy!
- You can watch the video classes with English, Spanish, Italian, French or Portuguese subtitles or without subtitles.
- The ABA English course has 6 levels, from basic English for beginners to advanced English to gain fluency.
- Do an initial test to find out what your level is.
The ABA English teachers offer you fun and easy explanations, starting from the basics and gradually reaching the most complex topics.
You will be able to hear several different English accents (American, British, Irish, Canadian and non- native) in order to get used to hearing different accents and intonation and understanding all variations of English.
For ABA English Premium students, the app allows you to revise the grammar from our complete course from any device.
About ABA English:
ABA English is the only online English academy with over 40 years’ experience which uses a unique learning method and its own interactive technology.
One of the best ways to learn English is by watching films. ABA English bases English language learning on short films about real life in the UK or USA produced exclusively for the American and British Academy. It’s a quick and fun way to learn English effortlessly.
Continue learning English online with ABA English
Follow us and practice your English:
- Blog: http://www.abaenglish.com/blog/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ABAEnglish
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ABAEnglish
- Google+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+abaenglish
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/abaenglish
1) 강좌검색, 학습계획
강좌는 카테고리/통합검색을 통해 쉽게 찾아볼 수 있습니다. ‘관심강의담기’, ‘맞춤학습계획’ 기능을 통해 시기별로 적합한 학습계획을 세울 수 있습니다. (학점은행 교육과정 제외)
2) 수강신청, 결제
이제 모바일에서도 편리하게 수강신청할 수 있습니다. 지식포인트/지식쿠폰 등도 PC와 동일한 환경으로 사용할 수 있습니다. (학점은행 교육과정 제외)
3) 강의 다운로드 후 학습
본인의 모바일기기에 강의를 미리 다운로드할 수 있습니다. 와이파이 등 무료 인터넷망 사용이 가능한 환경에서 미리 다운로드 해두고 데이터 부담없이 학습할 수 있습니다. (학점은행 교육과정은 학점은행 전용 앱에서 가능)
4) 편리한 학습
강의 배속, 반복재생, 볼륨, 스크랩 등을 활용하여 모바일에서 보다 편리하게 학습할 수 있습니다. (일부 소수과정 모바일 진도연동 불가, 학점은행 교육과정, 휴넷 CEO 회원은 전용 앱에서 가능)
간단한 몇 가지 정보 입력만으로도 모바일에서 편리하게 회원가입할 수 있습니다. 회원가입 혜택도 PC와 동일하게 제공됩니다.
6) 혜택 관리
휴넷학점, 지식포인트, 지식쿠폰 등 개인별 보유 혜택은 물론 학습현황, 배송현황, 1:1 고객문의 등도 PC와 동일한 환경으로 확인할 수 있습니다.
1) 비즈스쿨 HBS(Hunet Business School)
실용 온라인 MBA(5개월), 인문학(문학/역사/철학/예술) 과정, 인사이트 획득을 위한 휴넷CEO/북클럽, 리더십/업무역량/어학/OA 등 직장인에게 꼭 필요한 다양한 교육과정을 만나볼 수 있습니다.
학점은행 우수기관 휴넷사이버평생교육원의 교육과정을 소개해 드립니다. 학위취득, CPA/AICPA, 사회복지사, 평생교육사, 보육교사 등의 특징과 합리적인 학습방법을 확인해 보세요.
공무원 가산점 교육과정, 금융/부동산, 세무/회계, IT/어학 등 다양한 자격증 교육과정을 만나볼 수 있습니다.
휴넷 회원이라면 누구에게나 무료로 제공되는 무료강의, 무료지식 영상/자료들을 만나 보세요. 무료서비스는 매일 새롭게 업데이트되어 자기계발의 열정이 있는 휴넷 회원이라면 누구나 자유롭게 이용하실 수 있습니다.
휴넷의 다양한 이벤트와 혜택을 확인할 수 있습니다. 골드명사특강, 오픈멘토링, 수강후기 등 다양한 부가서비스와 함께 휴넷 프리미엄 멤버십 ‘골드클래스’와 ‘골드VIP’를 위한 특별혜택을 소개해 드립니다.
개발자 연락처 :
조영탁의 행복한 경영이야기는 우리 모두가 행복해지는 세상을 소망하며 매일 아침 주옥같은 삶의 지혜가 담긴 이야기를 전합니다.
조영탁의 행복한 경영이야기 어플리케이션은 다음과 같은 기능을 제공합니다.
- 지정된 시간에 오늘의 행복한 경영이야기 수신
- 일자별 행복한 경영이야기 검색
- 행복한 경영이야기 친구 추천
- 행복한 경영이야기 콘텐츠 검색(키워드, 테마별)
- 행복한 경영이야기 즐겨찾기 / 메일전달 / 트위터 전달
- 스마트폰 바탕화면에서 바로 오늘의 행경을 확인할 수 있는 위젯제공
- 발행인 조영탁과의 트위터
개발자 연락처 :