☞ English support
Was translated using Google translator
There are many mistranslation. Please understand.
☞ its application has been optimized for 480*800, 720*1280. 800*1280
Simple Calculator: arithmetic calculations
Standard Calculator: arithmetic, and %, parenthesis, square, square root calculations
Scientific Calculator: Trigonometric functions, squares, square roots, and other ... (Valid digits: 34)
Statistics calculator: On average, sum, standard deviation calculation
Unit Conversion: Length, width, weight, speed, and other unit conversions
Date Calculation: Calculate the difference between two dates
Other: percent calculator, history management, preferences, and help
I'm Calculator Plus - the perfect calculator for Android. I'm easy to use and beautifully designed to do things better than your phone or handheld calculator ever did.
I love saving you time and effort. I remember everything you calculate, and let you review it anytime, making me perfect for shopping, doing homework, balancing checkbooks, or even calculating taxes. And if you quit the calculator and go do something else, it's all still here when you come back. You'll never need to type the same calculation twice again.
I'm attractive and effective and I make great use of your big, beautiful display:
- You'll never forget where you are in a calculation - I show you exactly what's happening at all times
- I remember everything, so you can take a break, then come back later and pick up where you left off
- I show your calculations in clear, elegant type that's easy to read, with commas just where they should be
- You can use backspace anytime to correct a simple mistake, instead of starting over
- Use memory to keep a running total you can actually see
- My percentage key shows exactly what it did, so you're not left confused
- Swipe memory keys aside for advanced math functions!
- NEW! Full support for Samsung Multi-Window - true multitasking for your Galaxy device.
- My intuitive, lovable design makes it simple to do everyday calculations on your phone or tablet
Let Calculator Plus and your phone or tablet finally put that handheld calculator to rest!
- Entering entire expressions
- Calculation history with support for copying old results to calculator memory or clipboard
- Full support for Percentages (50 + 10% = 55!)
- Calculation memory support
- Trigonometric and hyperbolic functions in radians, degrees and grads
- Predefined list of most used physical, chemical and mathematical constants
- Possibility to define custom constants for often used values
- Advanced result formatting with digit grouping etc. (customizable)
- Supports devices with large screens like Galaxy Tab or Xoom with optimized layout and large keys
- Supports different Themes (Classic, elegant & colorful)
- To access advanced memory functions (M-, MC) and hyperbolic functions use the “2nd” key
- A short touch of the “C” key deletes the last digit/function, a long press clears the entire expression
Specially designed for Android devices.
Easy, simple and intuitive, just write the mathematical expression on the screen then let MyScript technology perform its magic converting symbols and numbers to digital text and delivering the result in real time.
The same experience as writing on paper with the advantages of a digital device (Scratch-outs, results in real time, …).
Solve mathematical equations by hand without actually having to crunch the numbers yourself
BENEFITS AND FEATURES
- Works on your smartphone (Use your finger or a capacitive stylus with your android phone (Samsung Galaxy phones, HTC, Motorola, Sony Xperia, LG Optimus and others)
- Works on your tablet (Take advantage of the S-Pen with your Galaxy Note, or use any capacitive pen with your Galaxy Tab family of tablets, HTC flyer, Lenovo Thinkpad, Asus transformer and others)
- Use your handwriting to write any arithmetic formula
- Write and calculate mathematical expressions in an intuitive and natural way with no keyboard
- Scratch-out gestures to easily delete symbols and numbers
- Portrait and landscape operation
- Redo and undo functions.
Basic operations: +, -, x, ÷, +/‒, 1/x
Misc. Operations: %, √, x!, |x|
Powers/Exponentials: ℯx, xy , x2
Brackets: ( )
Trigonometry: cos, sin, tan
Inverse trigonometry: acos, asin, atan
Logarithms: ln , log
Constants: π, ℯ, Phi.
*** IMPORTANT: If you wish to report a problem encountered with MyScript Calculator, or simply ask a question to Vision Objects, don’t use the application feedback space as it’s impossible for us to answer there.
Support website: http://myscriptsupport.visionobjects.com
Note about permissions:
We are asking permission to access Internet connection; this is to provide users the possibility to watch the video tutorial.
We are taking note of all your remarks and comments, many of you are asking us for equations, you can visit our web demo page, a web equation demo will show to you what we are planning to add in the future, visit:
Equation web demo:
Handwriting recognition web demos:
Simplify your life with this calculator app. Save time doing math homework, paying bills, adding up tips, resolving finances, and calculating your loan and mortgage payments.
-Basic arithmetic (add, subtract, multiply, divide)
-Supports tablets and smart phones
-Clear plus All Clear functionality
-Saves last calculation upon reopening calculator
-Calculates in order of input
-Small app size
-Small ads at the top
-Formatted results (i.e. 5,152,225.32)
Download now and see the greatness of this basic calculator for free. No glasses needed.
* Trig functions in degrees, radians or grads
* Scientific, engineering and fixed-point display modes
* Configurable digit grouping and decimal point
The main advantages of this calculator is:
- Simplicity and ease of use.
- Stylish design.
- Ability to change skins (colors), you just need to click the menu and go to the settings.
Calculator++ helps you to do basic and advanced calculations on your mobile device.
Discuss Calculator++ on Facebook: http://facebook.com/calculatorpp
1. Always check angle units and numeral bases: trigonometric functions, integration and complex number computation work only for RAD!!!
2. Application contains ads! If you want to remove them purchase special option from application settings. Internet access permission is needed only for showing the ads. ADS ARE ONLY SHOWN ON THE SECONDARY SCREENS! If internet is off - there are no ads!
++ easy to use
++ home screen widget
+ no need to press equals button any more - the result is calculated automatically
+ smart cursor positioning
+ copy/paste in one button
+ landscape/portrait orientations
++ drag buttons up or down to use special functions, operators etc
++ modern interface with possibility to choose themes
+ highlighting of expressions
+ history with all previous calculations and undo/redo buttons
++ variables and constants support (build-in and user defined)
++ complex number computations
+ support for a huge variety of functions
++ expression simplification: use 'identical to' sign (≡) to simplify current expression (2/3+5/9≡11/9, √(8)≡2√(2))
+ support for Android 1.6 and higher
+ open source
NOTE ABOUT INTERNET ACCESS: Calculator++ (version 1.2.24) contains advertisement which requires internet access. To get rid of it - purchase a version without ads (can be done from application's preferences).
How can I get rid of the ads?
You can do it by purchasing the special option in the main application preferences.
Why Calculator++ needs INTERNET permission?
Currently application needs such permission only for one purpose - to show ads. If you buy the special option C++ will never use your internet connection.
How can I use functions written in the top right and bottom right corners of the button?
Push the button and slide lightly up or down. Depending on value showed on the button action will occur.
How can I toggle between radians and degrees?
To toggle between different angle units you can either change appropriate option in application settings or use the toggle switch located on the 6 button (current value is lighted with yellow color).
Also you can use deg() and rad() functions and ° operator to convert degrees to radians and vice versa.
268° = 4.67748
30.21° = 0.52726
rad(30, 21, 0) = 0.52726
deg(4.67748) = 268
Does C++ support %?
Yes, % function can be found in the top right corner of / button.
100 + 50% = 150
100 * 50% = 50
100 + 100 * 50% * 50% = 125
100 + (100 * 50% * (25 + 25)% + 100%) = 150
100 + (20 + 20)% = 140, but 100+ (20% + 20%) = 124.0
100 + 50% ^ 2 = 2600, but 100 + 50 ^ 2% = 101.08
Does C++ support fractional calculations?
Yes, you can type your fractional expression in the editor and use ≡ (in the top right corner of = button). Also you can use ≡ to simplify expression.
2/3 + 5/9 ≡ 11/9
2/9 + 3/123 ≡ 91/369
(6-t) ^ 3 ≡ 216 - 108t + 18t ^ 2 - t ^ 3
Does C++ support complex calculations?
Yes, just enter complex expression (using i or √(-1) as imaginary number). ONLY IN RAD MODE!
(2i + 1) ^ = -3 + 4i
e ^ i = 0.5403 + 0.84147i
Can C++ plot graph of the function?
Yes, type expression which contains 1 undefined variable (e.g. cos(t)) and click on the result. In the context menu choose 'Plot graph'.
Does C++ support matrix calculations?
No, it doesn't
Keywords: calculator++ calculator ++ engineer calculator, scientific calculator, integration, differentiation, derivative, mathematica, math, maths, mathematics, matlab, mathcad, percent, percentage, complex numbers, plotting graphs, graph plot, plotter, calculation, symbolic calculations, widget
•A resizeable widget with arithmetic, percentage button, and fractions.
•Expression (formula) based input.
•Fraction input and output with conversion to proper fraction, mixed fraction and decimal. Even the quadratic or cubic root functions, for instance, will return fractions when the answer can be written as a fraction.
•Full history with buttons that load old results, in case you need to start over from a previous point.
•Unlimited memory slots that can be named and are always displayed on screen.
•Multiple input fields except on small phones. This let's you do short side calculations without losing your place.
•Pre-packaged functions for quadratic equations as well as many geometric formulae.
•Buttons that store user defined functions that are created by binding an argument to a binary operator.
•Visualization of multivalued complex functions (roots, inverse trigonometric, logarithm)
•Visualization of quadratic and cubic functions
•Visualization of angles returned from inverse trigonometric functions.
•Complex numbers are very easy to work with, and all functions work with complex numbers where they are defined (inverse hyperbolic cosine, for instance).
•There is a fourth layout for small phones that is not shown in the screen shots.
•A unit conversion utility that lets you build arbitrary composite units. Conversion factors are written to the history, so you can bind the factor with multiplication to do the same conversion many times.
The layouts are designed to be ergonomic for each of four device sizes in portrait and landscape. Here are some examples of what we've done to make the calculator easy and speedy to work with:
•On small tablets in landscape, the keys are split so you can operate the calculator with two thumbs.
•On small phones, the numeric keypad is right under your thumb when holding the device with one hand.
•Square root, square, inverse and negation are all close to the numeric keypad.
•On small tablets, the long "NHN-1" button is a gesture recognizer that lets you scroll the six input fields with your left thumb. That way you don't have to let go of the device with your right hand to click an input field.
King Calculator recently got accepted to the Google in education program and being incorporated in schools who use Android devices as educational tools.
King Calculator offers a simple layout for common operations and a scientific layout for when you need a scientific calculator which also comes with a function graphing engine.
Excellent for school work, college studies, science and engineering.
Simple calculator layout offers:
• Basic arithmetic, Exponentiation, Square root.
• Percentage calculation.
• Classic memory functionality or Casio style MRC / M+ / M- buttons and memory capabilities.
• Calculation History.
Scientific calculator layout offers:
• Trigonometric function ( Sine, cosine, tangent, arcsine, arcosine, arctan, hyperbolic • sine/cosine and tangent)
• Square and cubed root (or any other root using the exponentiation button)
• Factorial and modulo operations
• Logarithmic functions
• Absolute value function and more.
• Plotting/Graphing functions.
calculator with percentage
A fully featured scientific calculator which looks and operates like the real thing.
It is made for General engineering and field use.
1.Display the results as square root if possible.
2.Add menu item for displaying result.
- Display root, fraction and real number : menu key -> Calculator setting -> Display result.
- Display real number only : menu key -> Calculator setting -> Display result.
3.Add menu button on title for android devices that don't have hardware menu key.
- Example: f'(3)(log t) f'(3)(sin(t)+cos(t))
1. The natural formula expression.
2. Move the cursor by the touch.
3. Use and saving of functions and variables.
4. Fraction and mixed fraction feature.
-Long press the fraction button for mixed fractions.
5. The calculation results is expressed as a fraction.
-If the result can be expressed with a fraction, the results will be displayed as a fraction.
7. Equation mode.
- Long press of "=" button enters into Equation mode.
8. The integral function.
- Legendre Gauss method is used.
9. The sum of the series (Sigma).
10. Function Sharing.
- The functions you have can be sent to others by using email, Bluetooth or other Apps.
11. Saving the received function to your calculator.
12. Saving function to PNG image file.
13. Text Color Selection of text.
14. Font size Selection (normal or large).
- menu key->'Setting'->'Font size'
- Square root, Power and higher roots
- Exponent, logarithms (ln, log)
- Trigonometric functions - radians, degrees & gradients
- Hyperbolic functions sinh, cosh, tanh, ...
- Inverse functions of trigonometric functions
- Permutations (nPr) & Combinations (nCr)
In case your device OS version is within 1.6 - 2.1, please download and use 'Calculator B16'.
Button's design and margin is modified in 'Calculator B16'.
If you need more memory for tax rate, recommend that you download the 'Markup calculator B+'.
'Markup calculator B+' has no ad.
You can select and use favorite one among those.
/// Function ///
Status bar shortcut icon implemented
Location selector is implemented by using all of number format supported in users device.
2 values of tax rate can be saved.
Menu button added for OS 4.0 later
Background color can be selected from 6 types as Theme in menu.
The type of click sound can be selected on setting screen of menu.
Vibrator's adaptation and vibrating length can be selected.
4 button is arrayed on a holizontal line because of avoiding to touch in error.
This Calculator has max number of digits within 10-14.
Mark-up calculation implemented.
Copy and Paste function enabled.
When this Calculator's "%" button is pressed after [+] or [-], the ratio of displayed number is added to that one or subtracted from that.
This Calculator can be used in the office because of tax function.
I wish You will use this calculator easily and anywhere.
If you like this calculator, please support us, we will continuously improve our calculator.